Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

No teams interested after Kaeps workout:* UPDATE*

“Judge him by his ability alone!” 

sorry retards but if we are going by that logic Antonio Clown should still be playing. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28149508/sources-nfl-teams-called-colin-kaepernick-qb-nov-16-workout?sf224436003=1

*UPDATE*

looks like the WR from Kaeps workout got a tryout with the Browns while Kaep still hasn’t heard anything 🤣🤣🤣

https://dailysnark.com/wide-receiver-from-colin-kaepernicks-workout-got-a-tryout-with-the-browns/

On ability alone Kaep is absolutely better than many backups in the league. But he has no upside and he’s not worth the headache. I don’t think he even wants to play football anymore. 

If I were a team I'd offer to pay him the same amount Kunte Kinte's owner paid him.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

On ability alone Kaep is absolutely better than many backups in the league. But he has no upside and he’s not worth the headache. I don’t think he even wants to play football anymore. 

Not really. He might be a capable backup on the right team but he's a "look at me" first dooshbag.

He doesn't deserve to be employed in a profession he did his best to disparage and bring down. 

So fock'im.  :thumbsdown:

Him actually getting on the field would be worst case scenario for him and his brand.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

If I were a team I'd offer to pay him the same amount Kunte Kinte's owner paid him.

Yeah, I don't get it.  Isn't the NFL supposed to be slave owners according to Kaep.  Why does he want to be a slave?

If you read about how that was set up...he focked himself and spit in the Nfls eye.  Changed the venue...and time right before.

• Like 1

Plus the whole... "Quit running away.  Quit running from the people." I'd tell him to go fūck himself after I heard that bullshìt

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Didn’t he lose his starting job to Blaine Gabbert be fore he quit playing?

Yes. And it's weird, thats when he started kneeling. Fraud. 

• Like 1

No, it's because he's black.  That's why he isn't being given a chance.

17 hours ago, Reality said:

Him actually getting on the field would be worst case scenario for him and his brand.

This.

Him changing the venue last minute was to ensure no team would make him an offer i.e. continue the narrative the NFL is blackballing him.

He makes more money whining than by playing. His whole career is this fake outrage. Workout was a bogus stunt everyone saw through and now he can whine about that and get 15 more seconds of fame. 

43 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

He makes more money whining than by playing. His whole career is this fake outrage. Workout was a bogus stunt everyone saw through and now he can whine about that and get 15 more seconds of fame. 

Of course. You know he purposely sabotaged his chances 

It's only because the WR is white. Focking white privilege and racist NFL!!!! Oh he's black?  Nevermind. Nothing to see here. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Look what happens when you don't end a job interview with "Hire me, you cowards!"

Right? You can’t talk sh1t to your potential employer and expect to be hired lol 

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Looks like the WR from Kaeps workout got a tryout with the Browns while Kaep still hasn’t heard anything lol 

https://dailysnark.com/wide-receiver-from-colin-kaepernicks-workout-got-a-tryout-with-the-browns/

Just to troll kaep, nfl films should hire the guy that filmed his workout. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Of course. You know he purposely sabotaged his chances 

That was the POS plan from the start.

17 hours ago, tanatastic said:

His whole career is this fake outrage. Workout was a bogus stunt everyone saw through and now he can whine about that and get 15 more seconds of fame. 

Bingo. 

He should just show up at practices for teams he wants to play for and start throwing to receivers.  The NFL can't run forever.  He's just so great.

Something lost among all this is that he wouldn’t even sign if teams came calling. He hasn’t played in 3 years plus Is a risk to teams. That means veteran minimum would be the offer or a 1 year “show me” deal. He wouldn’t even sign for that. People act like he’s begging to be signed for minimum to be a backup just happy to be there and that’s not the case at all. 

3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Something lost among all this is that he wouldn’t even sign if teams came calling. He hasn’t played in 3 years plus Is a risk to teams. That means veteran minimum would be the offer or a 1 year “show me” deal. He wouldn’t even sign for that. People act like he’s begging to be signed for minimum to be a backup just happy to be there and that’s not the case at all. 

Wow...we have been dealing with this krap for 3 yrs...damn...didnt realize..

5 hours ago, tanatastic said:

That's why he made a mockery of the whole thing. He didn't want an NFL team to offer him a vet minimum because then they would be calling his bluff.

Great to see the national anthem played and everyone standing and the pile of dogshit no where to be found.

• Like 1

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/redskins/2019/12/05/colin-kaepernick-redskins-sign-wr-jordan-veasy-qbs-workout/2617290001/

Three weeks after his doomed NFL workout, Colin Kaepernick remains unsigned. But one of his receivers from that day has found work.

The Washington Redskins signed wide receiver Jordan Veasy to their practice squad Wednesday, and Veasy told the Washington Post he doesn't believe he'd have a job without that workout.

:ninja:

After being signed, he thanked his lord and savior Jebus Christ and the Washington DC Police department.  

10 hours ago, lod001 said:

Veasy was snagging K-stink's errant passes and it got him a job. 'man, if that guy can catch K-Stinks passes, we better sign him.'

Is he white? Even more hilarious if so.