sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

So if you didn't call him out he wouldn't respond and we'd have  AT LEAST two less irrelevant posts in this thread.  Most of us don't care about your constant pissing matches with him.  We care about the topic at hand.  There's nothing useful that's going to come out of your back and forth with him. 

I can delete if you want. :dunno:

Listen man. Sometimes when you ignore someone the best you can and then that someone keeps up just saying crap about you week after week, for a year, you just have to give it back in one fell swoop.

But for you, I'll ease up in a way.

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

I can delete if you want. :dunno:

Listen man. Sometimes when you ignore someone the best you can and then that someone keeps up just saying crap about you week after week, for a year, you just have to give it back in one fell swoop.

Exactly. He’s a punk and deserves everything he gets. He runs off new people all the time. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. He’s a punk and deserves everything he gets. He runs off new people all the time. 

I guess he's kind of like the online version of that old description of AIDS: The cold that never goes away. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

I guess he's kind of like the online version of that old description of AIDS: The cold that never goes away. 

I hope he's like that. As i'd said on the last page, Edjr gave me a big scare this week.

Just now, Voltaire said:

I hope he's like that. As i'd said on the last page, Edjr gave me a big scare this week.

When you consider how he runs people off he’s probably a net loser. He was on my dik from jump. But he picked the wrong one that time. Fock him. 

We need contrary views around here. I'd rather shonuff had stuck around and Newbie too if he could show a ouch of anti-Trump restraint.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

We need contrary views around here. I'd rather shonuff had stuck around and Newbie too if he could show a ouch of anti-Trump restraint.

I agree. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When you consider how he runs people off he’s probably a net loser. He was on my dik from jump. But he picked the wrong one that time. Fock him. 

Yeah. The dude talks big about being a member of this site for like 200 years, but he is recognized only as a troll. Not even a quality liberal after all those years he has engaged here. 

How can one person log into a forum and post for so many years simply to troll it for personal joy? There has got to be some mental illness going on.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Newbie got the boot, he has an excuse. 

Sho just poosay'd out. Fock'im.  :thumbsdown:

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

Yeah. The dude talks big about being a member of this site for like 200 years, but he is recognized only as a troll. Not even a quality liberal after all those years he has engaged here. 

How can one person log into a forum and post for so many years simply to troll it for personal joy? There has got to be some mental illness going on.  

Meh. He amuses me.  :dunno:

11 minutes ago, sderk said:

Imagine still being a troll at this point in his life? And proud of it? Childish clown. 

You want to debate with Sho and Newbie? Do it over at FBG. There’s more than 50 of them and you’ll never run out of people to defend yourself against. 
This place got exponentially better when they left. 

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

You want to debate with Sho and Newbie? Do it over at FBG. There’s more than 50 of them and you’ll never run out of people to defend yourself against. 

Yup.  I understand Volty's desire to have opposing views but I want INTELLIGENT, THOUGHTFUL opposing viewpoints.  I don't want people who just parrot lib talking points. 

I’ve noticed the folks who cry the most about trolling are themselves trolls. And yet I wake up every morning to a dozen notifications from these same people tossing insults at me at 2-3 am while I’m asleep. 

:dunno: 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Lately I'd cut down on my time posting here, but that should be picking up again in a few weeks. There's not enough hours in the day to go there. In year one there, 2001, I got banned for (politely and delicately while walking on eggshells) complaining about another poster who got banned for no reason whatsoever. I'm a mature, grown ass adult, I'm not willing to subject myself to that treatment.

Actually, I would be willing to go back to try but everybody who's ever come here from there brings the same story about how it hasn't changed much at all since then.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I wake up every morning to a dozen notifications from these same people tossing insults at me at 2-3 am while I’m asleep. 

You reap what you sow.

Just now, sderk said:

You reap what you sow.

Tell you what, I’ll make the same deal I made with HT. Don’t talk to or about me and you’ll never hear from me again.

Deal?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Lately I'd cut down on my time posting here, but that should be picking up again in a few weeks. There's not enough hours in the day to go there. In year one there, 2001, I got banned for (politely and delicately while walking on eggshells) complaining about another poster who got banned for no reason whatsoever. I'm a mature, grown ass adult, I'm not willing to subject myself to that treatment.

Actually, I would be willing to go back to try but everybody who's ever come here from there brings the same story about how it hasn't changed much at all since then.

They suspend/ban for nothing nowadays.  Joe and his minions are trying to sanitize the place to the point that every post sounds like it came from someone who was lobotomized.

This place could do with a bit more civility but I have to pick there or here I'll take the approach over here every day of the week.

36 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ve noticed the folks who cry the most about trolling are themselves trolls. And yet I wake up every morning to a dozen notifications from these same people tossing insults at me at 2-3 am while I’m asleep. 

You get notifications? For what? What a loser. Take a break maybe, you’re way too worried about this place. My lord. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Tell you what, I’ll make the same deal I made with HT. Don’t talk to or about me and you’ll never hear from me again.

Deal?

Yeah, you’re doing a great job “ignoring”. You have yet to live up to that claim. Don’t act like you have. Chump. 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Deal?

Ha ha, puzzy. Defeated. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/2/2020 at 9:01 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not Benghazi. No American lives lost. Just Islamic scum. 

Yep.

A major in the IDF Reserve gives a lot of specifics here. Definitely not everything I'd like to know, but it's a cohesive look at things.

What happened/has been happening: 17:20 - 30:30

(Up to 17:20 he's explaining the ideological "why")

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How many times are you going to white knight for MDC? Seems to be a thing with you. Maybe try calling out MDC when he does the exact same stuff? 

I dunno, this is maybe the second time you've biotched like a little girl about it, so twice?  And I wasn't defending him; he is a troll and admits it (see Strike's post below).  That being said I enjoy him being called out on his hypocrisy.  The first time was funny.  Second and third time, not bad.  By the tenth time it got kinda old.  At this point sderk just posts it in response to anything MDC says.  I'd bet money he has that post pasted into a doc so he can quickly access it and re-post it, again and again.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Strike said:

No, he just purposely trolls all of you.  He ADMITS this.  And yet you all keep engaging with him.  Just focking ignore him.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I dunno, this is maybe the second time you've biotched like a little girl about it, so twice?  And I wasn't defending him; he is a troll and admits it (see Strike's post below).  That being said I enjoy him being called out on his hypocrisy.  The first time was funny.  Second and third time, not bad.  By the tenth time it got kinda old.  At this point sderk just posts it in response to anything MDC says.  I'd bet money he has that post pasted into a doc so he can quickly access it and re-post it, again and again.  :thumbsup:

I guess. I just don't like smartass punks like him. 

I read somewhere that the U.S. used that ninja missile on Soleimani. It's the one with no explosive warhead but large blades pop out right before or after penetrating target. Focking Ginzu'd his a$$. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sebastienroblin/2020/01/04/did-the-pentagon-use-new-joint-air-to-ground-missiles-in-killing-of-general-soleimani/#1972f48b4bb6

I just read the US requested peace meetings between Iran and SA and Iraq agreed to host them and that is why he was in Iraq

FBGheys going absolutely off the rails now.  Those guys are believing EVERY post on Twitter they see.  Pure speculation, half-context and clear omissions of truth are what pass as REAL evidence now.

The left has gone completely bat-sh#t crazy now.

1 hour ago, bandrus1 said:

I just read the US requested peace meetings between Iran and SA and Iraq agreed to host them and that is why he was in Iraq

:lol:

20 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBGheys going absolutely off the rails now.  Those guys are believing EVERY post on Twitter they see.  Pure speculation, half-context and clear omissions of truth are what pass as REAL evidence now.

The left has gone completely bat-sh#t crazy now.

Apparently it's spreading to here. See first quote above yours Chrome.

1 hour ago, bandrus1 said:

I just read this and thought "man, this guy is an idiot". (Meaning you) 

28 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You'd think these idiots would get tired of looking stupid. Nope, no shame.

Just now, Reality said:

You'd think these idiots would get tired of looking stupid. Nope, no shame.

What I want to know is now that they know the MSM has been lying to them, are they reviewing what they've been told by the MSM and was that all just lies? How far back does this narrative horsesh!t go? 

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Holy Sh#t!  I missed that post.  

They're just believing anything anyone says at this point.  Just anything.

Big fan of how this is being handled. They attack, we hit back harder, the way it should be. I’m really hoping for more from them.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Nailed it.