sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

12 minutes ago, sderk said:

Perfect time for the next strike. Take em all out. I'm sure there are a few on this site alone that wish they were there joining in on the chant.

Should have drone striked the funeral.  I mean, only terrorists would attend such a thing so take a bunch out right then.

:banana::banana::banana:

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Should have drone striked the funeral.  I mean, only terrorists would attend such a thing so take a bunch out right then.

:banana::banana::banana:

Goes to show that they are aware of the fact that the US only wanted a really bad guy and not wanting to kill everyone there. Otherwise they wouldn't gather in masses for the funeral because that is an easy easy target.

5 hours ago, MDC said:

I was on board with pulling out of Syria too.

:thumbsup: 

I didn't realize your wife's name was Syria. Cute name. :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, sderk said:

Can’t pull out unless you know how to get it in, Peefoam. :cheers: 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

"They're allowed to kill our people, they're allowed to torture and maim our people, they're allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people, and we're not allowed to touch their cultural sites? It doesn't work that way,"

gonna start targeting cultural sites. Good. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

"They're allowed to kill our people, they're allowed to torture and maim our people, they're allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people, and we're not allowed to touch their cultural sites? It doesn't work that way,"

:thumbsdown:

29 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No we're not.   That would be illegal.  Ignore Trump.  No one is going to follow that order even if he gives it.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

No we're not.   That would be illegal.  Ignore Trump.  No one is going to follow that order even if he gives it.

Lmao sure buddy. I already know guys who are amped up for this in the military. You really think some SrA eating a microwave burrito and drinking rip its won’t fly a drone to blow up what he’s told happily then I’ve got beach front property in Arizona to sell you 😂

And of course Colin Kaepernik had to get his 2cents out...

There is nothing new about American terrorist attacks against Black and Brown people for the expansion of American imperialism.

23 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Lmao sure buddy. I already know guys who are amped up for this in the military. You really think some SrA eating a microwave burrito and drinking rip its won’t fly a drone to blow up what he’s told happily then I’ve got beach front property in Arizona to sell you 😂

Islam is still the religion of peace to the majority of GenXers and Boomers

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

U.S. Army notifies Iraq it's pulling out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1214271516784902148

Trump is a genius. Quick way out of Iraq? Kill an Iranian terrorist.

The guy is brilliant.  Now we'll have the leftist hacks in the media, congress and even here complaining about getting our guys outta there. 

46 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sure you do. 

44 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/6368846/trump-iran-pompeo-iran/

“Under international law it’s forbidden to target cultural centres unless they’re actually being used to direct military activities"

It'd be a war crime.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sure you do. 

Which one of us actually served again? My memory must be a bit fuzzy if you think you have any valid opinion on this 🤔

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Which one of us actually served again? My memory must be a bit fuzzy if you think you have any valid opinion on this 🤔

I'm not sure either one of us served.  If you did, I'm pretty sure your duty was SERVING dinner to the real men who enlisted.  But since you're a proven liar we'll never know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I'm not sure either one of us served.  If you did, I'm pretty sure your duty was SERVING dinner to the real men who enlisted.  But since you're a proven liar we'll never know.

Sure buddy. Keep telling yourself that. 

losing an argument? Did you say “sure you did”? If so, play the “I don’t believe you card”. Still doesn’t work? Throw racist and bigot out. One of these has to stick. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

And obama killing 2 Americans in a military strike was completely innocent?

Trump 2020!!

It's not about Obama or Trump or whatever partisan politics you play every day.  I'll probably vote Trump too but that doesn't make targeting cultural sites illegal and wrong. 

• Like 1

NOTHING gets America as excited as the prospect of going to war in a distant land. Largely insulated as they are from the consequences of their actions (war is a spectator sport, to be cheered on much like a televised football match), it is with a horrified fascination that one watches them go through the same old rituals once again, like trained priests at the bloodstained altar of the gods of war and greed.

Indeed, as comedian Frankie Boyle said, not only will America invade your country and kill your people, but they’ll come back in a few years to make a movie about how killing your people made them sad. They’re the real victims here, you know.

:bench:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Did the BBC tell you that?

Dawn

It's a quote, not necessarily my opinion. Just put it up there to see what others think. (note the emoticon)

Just now, peenie said:

Post the http:// link if you want me to click it, could be IP Geolocator or something

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

NOTHING gets America as excited as the prospect of going to war in a distant land. Largely insulated as they are from the consequences of their actions (war is a spectator sport, to be cheered on much like a televised football match), it is with a horrified fascination that one watches them go through the same old rituals once again, like trained priests at the bloodstained altar of the gods of war and greed.

Indeed, as comedian Frankie Boyle said, not only will America invade your country and kill your people, but they’ll come back in a few years to make a movie about how killing your people made them sad. They’re the real victims here, you know.

:bench:

FLASHBACK: Obama launches 2,800 strikes on Iraq, Syria without congressional approval

U.S. forces have now surpassed 2,800 strikes against targets in Iraq and Syria under President Obama’s war against the Islamic State, all as part of a conflict Congress has yet to specifically authorize — and amid worries lawmakers won’t ever act.

Under intense pressure from Capitol Hill, Mr. Obama finally submitted a draft authorization for the use of military force against the Islamic State in February, but it’s since languished, caught in the stalemate between those who want tighter restrictions and those who want the president to have as free a hand as possible.

Now analysts worry that inaction will set a dangerous precedent and leave Congress shorn of its warmaking powers.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/27/congress-still-not-specifically-authorizing-islami/

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Post the http:// link if you want me to click it, could be IP Geolocator or something

I fixed the link. Not sure what an IP Geolocator is...

1 minute ago, sderk said:

FLASHBACK: Obama launches 2,800 strikes on Iraq, Syria without congressional approval

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/27/congress-still-not-specifically-authorizing-islami/

Thanks for the reminder. :unsure:
No doubt, Obama also did his fare share of killing when we weren't under attack: Gaddafi.

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

I fixed the link. Not sure what an IP Geolocator is...

People will take a link and hide the actual URL they want you to land on with a link text, using a website like Grabify

Check out this CNN article 

Boom now they have your IP,  its a good practice to just never click link texts unless you always preview the URL before clicking them (most people don't)

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, peenie said:

Thanks for the reminder. :unsure:
No doubt, Obama also did his fare share of killing when we weren't under attack: Gaddafi.

Dont forget Ambassador Steven's and 3 other Americans 

46 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

There are some quality replies to that pic.  Good stuff.  :lol:

I cannot wait for all this to blow over and the Democrats look like morons again.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I cannot wait for all this to blow over and the Democrats look like morons again.

They haven't stopped looking like morans , their hypocrisy is shining through gloriously like we all knew it would  

10 hours ago, sderk said:

If you can compartmentalize well enough to put the country out of your mind.... it really is a cute girl's name.

8 hours ago, sderk said:

And obama killing 2 Americans in a military strike was completely innocent?

Trump 2020!!

Yes. Fock them. High five to whoever pulled the trigger.

• Like 1

Wiff is smiling somewhere:

Stampede at goat focker's funeral leaves 32 dead

At least 32 people died in a stampede at a funeral procession for Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani, as Iranian authorities struggled to manage the large crowds rallying against the U.S.’s targeted killing of the powerful military leader.

Another 190 people were injured in the panicked crowd in Iran’s Kerman province, where Gen. Soleimani was set to be buried Tuesday, according to Iranian state television.

🤣

16 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Wiff is smiling somewhere:

Stampede at goat focker's funeral leaves 32 dead

At least 32 people died in a stampede at a funeral procession for Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani, as Iranian authorities struggled to manage the large crowds rallying against the U.S.’s targeted killing of the powerful military leader.

Another 190 people were injured in the panicked crowd in Iran’s Kerman province, where Gen. Soleimani was set to be buried Tuesday, according to Iranian state television.

🤣

So, if we just keep knocking out a guy here and there, they will all just kill themselves off eventually?  Seems like a fair deal.  :dunno: