Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

BS.  Elderly yes, underlying conditions, no.  1c. Didn't rollout for them for months.  Except in states like Florida that wisely put them at the top. 

I can vouch that in AZ it was purely by age; my condition had no influence on signing up back when they were rolling out vaccines.  Which is why I lied about my age to get in.  :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Ivermectin itself isn’t poison.    But horse paste could be.

Where did I “only talk about infections”?  I’ve said repeatedly cases don’t mean much, other than particularly pre-vaccine they may be an early indicator for deaths. 

99.99% is wrong.  Almost 0.2% of the country has already died from it.  And of course that’s not even counting the people that didn’t die but aren’t “just fine.”

While I don't recommend people using horse paste, what is the poison inside it you're concerned about?

I myself have a number of ziverdo kits.

20 hours ago, TimHauck said:

How does wearing a mask crush the business?  Except for maybe if it’s a face painting business?  Or I guess you’re just saying they’ll go to the suburbs instead?

Well, first of all, the city of Philadelphia is being locked down again over 118 covid cases, not 188 like I said earlier. Egg on my face.

Yes, God Yes. Philadelphia government officials don't give a fock about business owners. Many, many businesses are gone, from the lockdowns. I live in an area where there are plenty of strip malls. More than 50% have "space available" signs in their windows. I've frequented Philly based sites that are sharing information of where to shop outside the city limits because of this mask mandate.

People are fed up. Even the ones that still for some reason trust the government, despite all logic. Even the most loyal government useful idiots are pisssed off.

At least our local Covid bro learned what a booster shot is today. That will save him some embarrassment down the road. Not today though.

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I can vouch that in AZ it was purely by age; my condition had no influence on signing up back when they were rolling out vaccines.  Which is why I lied about my age to get in.  :thumbsup: 

Yep. Here in CO my GF by any reasonable metric should have been in the first wave.  She has a very compromised immune system due to all the drugs she takes for other chronic diseases. But she didn't qualify so had to wait and pray she didn't catch this thing.  Then, to add insult to injury, once it was opened to people over 55 I couldn't find an appointment and before I could they opened it up to anyone over 16.  Fockers. 

Braking it down to a  simplistic form, people don’t trust the CDC/ government / media because they have been so wrong, so often during this. Whether it is incompetence or corruption is no matter. The result is the same. 

20 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

While I don't recommend people using horse paste, what is the poison inside it you're concerned about?

I myself have a number of ziverdo kits.

Haven’t you heard the phrase “the dose makes the poison”?

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Older people are the most at risk though.  But in many areas underlying conditions still came before some of the other groups

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Haven’t you heard the phrase “the dose makes the poison”?

Ahhh okay so it's not posion like you are telling people. You're just a liar. 

Thanks for clearing that up.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Ahhh okay so it's not posion like you are telling people. You're just a liar. 

Thanks for clearing that up.

Correct, I never said Ivermectin was poison.  But people are poisoning themselves by taking animal medicine

34 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Well, first of all, the city of Philadelphia is being locked down again over 118 covid cases, not 188 like I said earlier. Egg on my face.

Yes, God Yes. Philadelphia government officials don't give a fock about business owners. Many, many businesses are gone, from the lockdowns. I live in an area where there are plenty of strip malls. More than 50% have "space available" signs in their windows. I've frequented Philly based sites that are sharing information of where to shop outside the city limits because of this mask mandate.

People are fed up. Even the ones that still for some reason trust the government, despite all logic. Even the most loyal government useful idiots are pisssed off.

But timhack said places aren't locking down.

I guess another lie...

19 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

But timhack said places aren't locking down.

I guess another lie...

Philly isn't locking down.

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Older people are the most at risk though.  But in many areas underlying conditions still came before some of the other groups

The consensus is another lie by botcuck. Up to quad digits.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

The consensus is another lie by botcuck. Up to quad digits.

You said “instead of the screaming cucks and Karens,” which they were unless you’re talking about 70 year old Karens.  So you’re wrong again 

This delta seems to be a motherfocker. My friend who lives in Malaysia says lots of people he knows have died recently. Young people.

There are new outbreaks all over China. Provinces being locked down.

About to be another sh!t storm I fear. And we were so close to back to normal.

Anti foreigner sentiment is going up again all over Asia. Again. 

Fock!

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This delta seems to be a motherfocker. My friend who lives in Malaysia says lots of people he knows have died recently. Young people.

Impossible.  TimmySmith says Delta is less deadly.

(Malaysia has fully vaccinated 30% of residents.  A month ago it was 12%)

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Impossible.  TimmySmith says Delta is less deadly.

(Malaysia has fully vaccinated 30% of residents.  A month ago it was 12%)

Yeah. From what my friend says, I bet most of the available vaccine is being allocated to the majority Muslim Malay population. He and his friends are part of the ethnic Chinese minority. They tend to get sh!t on over there, along with the also sizeable Indian minority. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

You said “instead of the screaming cucks and Karens,” which they were unless you’re talking about 70 year old Karens.  So you’re wrong again 

Liar botcuck gets pwned, changes subject.  Rinse, repeat.  :overhead:

THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IF YOU KEEP COMPLYING. 😉

UPDATE:
Here in France it has gone to the extreme with the "Health" Pass.  Last week on the 21st ALL restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and any leisure activities like sporting events, theaters, cinemas, museums, were closed to anyone without "the pass" and all staff at these places are mandated to get the jab to keep their job. 

It is now a 6 Month prison sentence if you are caught inside any of these places without the pass (the man who slapped the president in the face got only 3 months prison time). Business owners will get a fine of 45,000 euros and 1 year prison sentance if they do not comply with the use of "the pass" and force all their employees to get the jab. (If you know France, you can commit murder and have less of a sentence) 

So the result? All the low paid employees quit, they can make more on welfare here. (for now) We can still technically "get take out food" but I just tried last night and every restaurant in our town (that is dine in with take out)  has closed their doors due to the lack of staff. 

As of last week ALL doctors, nurses and health industry workers have been mandated to get the jab or lose their  license, practice, job, business etc. (ALL health care here is Govt paid positions and there are no private health care Doctors or Hospitals etc.) 

Since the Health care system is state run and funded, it has been run into the ground. All the good doctors left France 5 Years ago, all the hospitals look like they are 3rd world hospitals since there is no money to repair them, half of the equipment doesnt work and not every hospital is stocked with supplies needed for daily needs (masks, gels, disposable gowns etc). 

For 5 years Nurses have been understaffed and doing double the work because the Health care system is nearly bankrupt.... So add to this the mandatory jab. 

So the result? Well they took to the streets by the millions and now all the hospitals just lost another 50% of staff capacity. My doctor just went into early retirement (a.k.a. he quit) and I have yet to find a replacement. 

As of Aug 1st ALL large malls, retail stores and grocery store owners and their staff need to be jabbed and the health pass is required to enter for employees and customers. This would be the equivalent to closing ALL Targets, Walmarts, Costcos, Home Depots, and all major grocery stores. (basically any building over 20,000 squre meters) to those without "the pass".

Result.?? Aug 15th  Truckers will be going on strike nation wide; Blocking all access roads in and out of Paris. 

Yesterday an entire airport in Northern France closed due to the majority of staff quitting. 

As of Sept 15th All public areas and access will be off limits. No farmers markets, no parks, no national parks, lakes, rivers, beaches, recreation areas, campsites etc. and no gathering over 100 people, no churches, no weddings, etc.  

As of Oct 1st ALL small vendors such as, delis, pizza trucks, sandwich shops, butchers, bakers, vegatable stands etc. 

So as of Oct 1st I will only be able to purchase food by internet and pick up (if allowed).

Food shortages, Truckers strike, hospitals and airports shutting down unemployment going through the roof. Its going to be a bumpy ride folks. 

Is it me or does all this seem a bit extreme for a "pass" that isn't exactly working? 

America Canada England Australia New Zealand you’d better wake up.

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Liar botcuck gets pwned, changes subject.  Rinse, repeat.  :overhead:

Uh, that's not changing the subject liar.  That was literally the first post I responded to on the subject

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IF YOU KEEP COMPLYING. 😉

UPDATE:
Here in France it has gone to the extreme with the "Health" Pass.  Last week on the 21st ALL restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and any leisure activities like sporting events, theaters, cinemas, museums, were closed to anyone without "the pass" and all staff at these places are mandated to get the jab to keep their job. 

It is now a 6 Month prison sentence if you are caught inside any of these places without the pass (the man who slapped the president in the face got only 3 months prison time). Business owners will get a fine of 45,000 euros and 1 year prison sentance if they do not comply with the use of "the pass" and force all their employees to get the jab. (If you know France, you can commit murder and have less of a sentence) 

So the result? All the low paid employees quit, they can make more on welfare here. (for now) We can still technically "get take out food" but I just tried last night and every restaurant in our town (that is dine in with take out)  has closed their doors due to the lack of staff. 

As of last week ALL doctors, nurses and health industry workers have been mandated to get the jab or lose their  license, practice, job, business etc. (ALL health care here is Govt paid positions and there are no private health care Doctors or Hospitals etc.) 

Since the Health care system is state run and funded, it has been run into the ground. All the good doctors left France 5 Years ago, all the hospitals look like they are 3rd world hospitals since there is no money to repair them, half of the equipment doesnt work and not every hospital is stocked with supplies needed for daily needs (masks, gels, disposable gowns etc). 

For 5 years Nurses have been understaffed and doing double the work because the Health care system is nearly bankrupt.... So add to this the mandatory jab. 

So the result? Well they took to the streets by the millions and now all the hospitals just lost another 50% of staff capacity. My doctor just went into early retirement (a.k.a. he quit) and I have yet to find a replacement. 

As of Aug 1st ALL large malls, retail stores and grocery store owners and their staff need to be jabbed and the health pass is required to enter for employees and customers. This would be the equivalent to closing ALL Targets, Walmarts, Costcos, Home Depots, and all major grocery stores. (basically any building over 20,000 squre meters) to those without "the pass".

Result.?? Aug 15th  Truckers will be going on strike nation wide; Blocking all access roads in and out of Paris. 

Yesterday an entire airport in Northern France closed due to the majority of staff quitting. 

As of Sept 15th All public areas and access will be off limits. No farmers markets, no parks, no national parks, lakes, rivers, beaches, recreation areas, campsites etc. and no gathering over 100 people, no churches, no weddings, etc.  

As of Oct 1st ALL small vendors such as, delis, pizza trucks, sandwich shops, butchers, bakers, vegatable stands etc. 

So as of Oct 1st I will only be able to purchase food by internet and pick up (if allowed).

Food shortages, Truckers strike, hospitals and airports shutting down unemployment going through the roof. Its going to be a bumpy ride folks. 

Is it me or does all this seem a bit extreme for a "pass" that isn't exactly working? 

America Canada England Australia New Zealand you’d better wake up.

This is obviously bad if true.  However I will say it seems the truck drivers in France strike weekly over one thing or another.  

This has brought to light an issue in our economy and further highlights what has been done to the working class in our country with the off shoring of jobs. There are way too many people employed in the restaurant industry. But it’s a place that  people without a college degree end up working instead of a manufacturing plant making things. It’s also points out we eat out way too much now. I remember when going to a restaurant was a rare treat when I was a kid.  Very  rare. Which in turn makes us more unhealthy. We ate out too often the last year and a half out of boredom. We  made a decision to cut that out and have gone out and sat down once since July 1. Saved a good amount of money. I don’t want people to lose jobs, but there are way too many restaurants now. And the quality has suffered as well. 

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Uh, that's not changing the subject liar.  That was literally the first post I responded to on the subject

Perhaps you just spouted an untruth because you didn't know.  If you get in the same discussion in the future, just remember that States (like Florida for example) who prioritized High Risk patients to get the vaccine were going AGAINST CDC guidance.  That way you won't look stupid again.  :thumbsup:

Well, they are down to 42% on worthless jabs from pfizer.

Over the same period, the effectiveness of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine had fallen to 42% from 76%, researchers said.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/moderna-may-be-superior-pfizer-against-delta-breakthrough-odds-rise-with-time-2021-08-09/

They will get to the target of...ZERO eventually. I mean, it is zero or you wouldn't need a 'booster'. You have to be a complete moron not to understand that.

What happened to 95%???  Would any complete idiot like to respond to this post?

On 8/12/2021 at 7:53 AM, TimHauck said:

about all you need to know about the covidiots

Why don't you not post what you don't know.  Ivermectin is a proven effective often used drug for humans for several conditioins.

49 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Jab sure is working out like a champ.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/majority-americans-highly-vaccinated-counties-012455525.html

That the BS out of the whitehouse that FL is a hotspot because of DeSantis covid stance is 100% propaganda & lies.

Already running from a guy who has to get re-elected first and then run for president in 3 years. 

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

Why don't you not post what you don't know.  Ivermectin is a proven effective often used drug for humans for several conditioins.

I’m well aware and was before cdub and I already discussed this.   That doesn’t mean people should be taking animal medicine.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I’m well aware and was before cdub and I already discussed this.   That doesn’t mean people should be taking animal medicine.

Is it approved for humans? 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Calling it "animal medicine" makes you deceitful.

40 minutes ago, naomi said:

It's incredible how far the goal posts have moved concerning the vaccines.

People were absolutely claiming that the vaccine stopped the spread... They had to claim that, far fewer people would have taken them otherwise...

:doh: 

They just didn't know WTF they were talking about...