Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

so my mom just called me and told me if I don't get the vaccine then I might as well not have a mother any more

a) she's vaccinated

b) she has covid and is recovered now and blaming all the unvaxxed people for her getting sick

c) I had covid and 6 weeks ago had a positive anti-body test

d) I spent 2 days in a hotel suite with 5 other people partying who all got covid and I didn't get sick

e) she wants me to get a vaccine to protect her since she had a vaccine that wont stop her from getting it nor spreading it, when I already have antibodies 

f) shes a wack job leftist worse than anyone here and even went as far as to say if Russia hadn't helped Trump get elected Covid would have been handled better, apparently thats floating around the MSNBC

g) made sure to mention the waste of money of the recall and audit for other elections, yet supports still that Russia, Russia, Russia, and aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Ukraine!!!!!!!! impeach

I guess I am an orphan now

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so my mom just called me and told me if I don't get the vaccine then I might as well not have a mother any more

a) she's vaccinated

b) she has covid and is recovered now and blaming all the unvaxxed people for her getting sick

d) I spent 2 days in a hotel suite with 5 other people partying who all got covid and I didn't get sick

e) she wants me to get a vaccine to protect her since she had a vaccine that wont stop her from getting it nor spreading it, when I already have antibodies 

f) shes a wack job leftist worse than anyone here and even went as far as to say if Russia hadn't helped Trump get elected Covid would have been handled better, apparently thats floating around the MSNBC

g) made sure to mention the waste of money of the recall and audit for other elections, yet supports still that Russia, Russia, Russia, and aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Ukraine!!!!!!!! impeach

Relax. I’ll talk to her tonight.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Bye Mom. Joe Biden, the great uniter 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Bye mom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It appears you’re wrong, per usual.

We’ve been over this.  I forgot it was actually more like over 95% of 50+ that’s been vaccinated (this was from April) - https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56849874

When 20-25% of the deaths occur in 5% of the population, it means the vaccines are working.

Looking at your link (page 20-21), 92% of the total deaths are over age 50.  Of those, it’s actually more like 74% of the deaths that have had at least 1 dose (so I’m not even trying to count only “14 days post dose 2”).   If 95% are vaccinated, that’s still a vaccine effectiveness against death of 85%.  

26/50 = .52

74/950 = 0.078

(.52 - 078)/.52= 85%

And again, that’s counting anyone that got 1 dose, and not factoring in that some of the unvaccinated probably have natural immunity.

Look at liar doing his fake math trick to try to trick people into thinking he knows what he is talking about. They change of links is a nice touch. 

We should make a list of liars tricks. 

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Let's simplify the math to prove the point.  Two examples:

1. 100% of the population is vaxxed.  In this case, 100% of the new cases/hospitilizations/deaths are vaxxed people, because everyone is vaxxed.

2. 90% of the population is vaxxed.  Let's say that 5 vaxxed people and 5 unvaxxed people get Covid.  The anti-vaxxers say "look, it doesn't work, the same number of people got it!"  But 5 our of 10 is 50% of the unvaxxed, while 5 out of 90 is 5.5%.  So roughly 10 times more likely to get it if you are unvaxxed.

Yup.   Even some pro-vaxxers have been converting to the "X times more likely" wording.  However, I think that' can be misleading too.   For example, "10x more likely" is basically the same as 91% effective (9.1% x 10 = 91%; 91% + 9.1% = 100.1%).     But I've seen people say something is  "still 4x more likely if you are unvaxxed" -- but that's the same as saying 80% effective (20% x 4 = 80%, 80% + 20% = 100%).    Still good, but I feel like people are purposely phrasing it that way so they don't have to deal with the argument of "but we were told 95% grrr!!!"

52 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Look at liar doing his fake math trick to try to trick people into thinking he knows what he is talking about. They change of links is a nice touch. 

We should make a list of liars tricks. 

I've used that link before, and the only reason I used it is because the data doesn't compare the % of vaccinated deaths to the % of vaccinated people in the total population of the people being referenced.

Would you rather I use your link? (note: add using your own links to prove you wrong to my list of tricks)

Page 34:

1.7 Monitoring of vaccine effectiveness The COVID-19 vaccine surveillance reports – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) was published 16 September 2021 including further details on vaccine effectiveness. Recent data is available in Table 7 and Vaccine effectiveness and duration of protection (khub.net). Table 7 includes analysis of routine testing data up to 3 September 2021, linked to sequencing and S-gene target status has been used to estimate vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic disease using a test negative case control design (including data on 3 vaccines).

Table 7. Summary of evidence on vaccine effectiveness against different outcomes for the Delta variant Outcome Vaccine effectiveness*

Infection 60 to 85%

Symptomatic disease 65 to 99%

Hpitalisation 90 to 99%

Mortality 90 to 95%

*Estimates of initial vaccine effectiveness in the general population after a 2-dose course. This typically applies for at least the first 3-4 months after vaccination. For some outcomes there may be waning of effectiveness beyond this point.

In before lod posts this:

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/09/affidavit-of-ltc-theresa-long-m-d-in-support-of-a-motion-for-a-preliminary-injunction-order/

Army doctor wants to ban all vaccinated pilots from flying due to risk of heart attack.

She makes some decent points re: the risk of myocarditis from the vaccine vs the risk of covid to young healthy people, but goes off the rails trying to complain about the ingredients and loses her credibility IMO.  Polyethylene glycol is not in antifreeze, but it is in Miralax.  (From 2018 - https://sciencing.com/polyethylene-glycol-vs-ethylene-glycol-5977662.html)

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

In before lod posts this:

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/09/affidavit-of-ltc-theresa-long-m-d-in-support-of-a-motion-for-a-preliminary-injunction-order/

Army doctor wants to ban all vaccinated pilots from flying due to risk of heart attack.

She makes some decent points re: the risk of myocarditis from the vaccine vs the risk of covid to young healthy people, but goes off the rails trying to complain about the ingredients and loses her credibility IMO.  Polyethylene glycol is not in antifreeze, but it is in Miralax.  (From 2018 - https://sciencing.com/polyethylene-glycol-vs-ethylene-glycol-5977662.html)

Look at yourself. You say she makes good points but want to nitpick one area that you don't actually know anything about. Instead, you just regurgitate what someone told you.

Whatever happened to trust the doctors and scientist? 

19 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Look at yourself. You say she makes good points but want to nitpick one area that you don't actually know anything about. Instead, you just regurgitate what someone told you.

Whatever happened to trust the doctors and scientist? 

Over 96% of doctors are vaccinated

21 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Over 96% of doctors are vaccinated

So.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

So they trust the vaccine

That's not what that means. You're jumping to a conclusion you can't prove. 

It's an interesting argument:  the pilots in question are of such elite physical shape that they have a bigger risk from the vax.  Still a really small risk as I don't expect pilots to start dropping over like flies from the vax.

30 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That's not what that means. You're jumping to a conclusion you can't prove. 

What does it mean then?  That number was from June before any mandates.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

What does it mean then?  That number was from June before any mandates.

In the context of our conversation. It does not mean 96% of doctors trust the vaccine.

19 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

a) she's vaccinated

I lost 1 girlfriend last year because she found out i was on the right.  It happens. 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So they trust the vaccine

Or they got jabbed cuz they are terrified of losing their jobs.  Or they are lying and actually didnt get jabbed to save their jobs.  

19 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Relax. I’ll talk to her tonight.

Never fock crazy. :nono:

31 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Uncle died last night...J&J jab in June.  72 w/no known comorbidities.

Sorry man. We know by now there is no avoiding it, jab or no jab. 80 y.o lives, 35 y.o. dies.  There is way more going on here than simple comorbidities. Or known comorbidities. I think blood type may be a giant factor.  Way more than advertised. Also think the government knows the true serious factors, but won't reveal them. Masks and unvaxxed are just nonsense distractions.

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Also think the government knows the true serious factors, but won't reveal them.

This is so infuriating.  They fuking know and funded it in some way. I think we are struggling so hard with it because our immune systems weren't ready for something modified like this. 

Did anyone see that Mike Tagliere just passed away from Covid?  He was also vaccinated if you were curious. 

Never mind. I just saw the thread about him. 

22 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

a) she's vaccinated

She is a victim os psychological warfare.  Don't blame her,  they know what they are doing to the weak.

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

In the context of our conversation. It does not mean 96% of doctors trust the vaccine.

But let me guess, you think the 4% don’t?

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Or they got jabbed cuz they are terrified of losing their jobs.  Or they are lying and actually didnt get jabbed to save their jobs.  

That number was from June before any mandates.    It was from a survey, so there’s a chance they are lying, but since it was anonymous there’s not really any reason to (and I think it was only sent to actual doctors, not people who could lie and say they were doctors)

On 9/25/2021 at 9:10 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

a) she's vaccinated

Wow. Pretty amazing how we can actually witness brainwashing in action. Had covid, is vaxxed, you've had it and she and STILL marches to the leftist drum.

Next time she calls, say 'who the hell are you?'

34 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Wow. Pretty amazing how we can actually witness brainwashing in action. Had covid, is vaxxed, you've had it and she and STILL marches to the leftist drum.

Next time she calls, say 'who the hell are you?'

The botcucks of the world are screaming the nonsense in her ear.  Little do they know they are dupes, working for the government to spread disinformation through facts and figures that only have a basis in the surface reality.  Has anyone truly famous, any entertainer (who wasn't on death's door already), any known pro or college athlete, any noted politician, even had an extensive hospital stay?  Much less died.  We are now up to about 1 out of every 500 Americans have allegedly died from it.  Who are these people?

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The botcucks of the world are screaming the nonsense in her ear.  Little do they know they are dupes, working for the government to spread disinformation through facts and figures that only have a basis in the surface reality.  Has anyone truly famous, any entertainer (who wasn't on death's door already), any known pro or college athlete, any noted politician, even had an extensive hospital stay?  Much less died.  We are now up to about 1 out of every 500 Americans have allegedly died from it.  Who are these people?

Usually elderly and unhealthy family or friends.  I've lost two people close to me already.

12 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Did anyone see that Mike Tagliere just passed away from Covid?  He was also vaccinated if you were curious. 

Never mind. I just saw the thread about him. 

So much for the vax. He trusted it and is dead. Should have followed the correct doctors. The ones saying get early treatment, not the ones pimping the miserable failed jab juice.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Usually elderly and unhealthy family or friends.  I've lost two people close to me already.

I know exactly 1.  Who was old and in very bad shape.  But I hate delving into the numbers.  The numbers are a ruse to keep everyone distracted.  As is vaxxed vs unvaxxed.  Why does one guy die and another live? Same age, same health condition.  We are not being told the whole story. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Herman Cain.  Since you asked.  :dunno: 

Well, crap.  Just found out my service manager has Covid.  Terrible time of the year to have him missing work with farmers harvesting right now.

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Herman Cain.  Since you asked.  :dunno: 

74 year old cancer survivor. Never elected to any office, but he was high profile, Ill give you that. Anyone else? Anyone?

Patrick Reed probably the most well known current athlete to be hospitalized, although he initially claimed it was pneumonia and also claimed to be at least partially vaccinated.  Several famous people died, but I’m sure Timmy would say they were all “on death’s door.”  For example, Roy from Siegfried & Roy.  What Timmy doesn’t realize is most people that die of anything are “on death’s door.”

I’d also speculate that there were likely some people that died of covid that for whatever reason it wasn’t released that it was covid, even if they were already on death’s door themselves.  Sean Connery for example.

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Patrick Reed probably the most well known current athlete to be hospitalized, although he initially claimed it was pneumonia and also claimed to be at least partially vaccinated.  Several famous people died, but I’m sure Timmy would say they were all “on death’s door.”  For example, Roy from Siegfried & Roy.  What Timmy doesn’t realize is most people that die of anything are “on death’s door.”

I’d also speculate that there were likely some people that died of covid that for whatever reason it wasn’t released that it was covid, even if they were already on death’s door themselves.  Sean Connery for example.

So covid finishes off the very old and the very sick.  What we have saying all along. But still no A or even B listers. :dunno:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

So covid finishes off the very old and the very sick.  What we have saying all along. But still no A or even B listers. :dunno:

you don't think Roy from Siegfried and Roy was an A-lister?

Larry King

Tom Seaver

Tommy Devito

Phil Spector

Charley Pride

Terrence McNally

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Is that how we determine how dangerous something is? By how many celebrities die of it? Magic Johnson got HIV in the 90s and he is still alive, so I guess that’s not dangerous either. Fifty Cent got shot 9 times and lived, so getting shot seems pretty safe too.