Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Saw a reddit that the cop from Washington who posted his signing off video about quitting cause of th vaccine mandate has died of Covid. Told Inslee to eff off in his close.  Name was Robert Lemay..is this accurate? 

Yahoo's favorite news. Person doesn't get jabbed, dies WITH covid, talk up how he's resisted the useless jab, insinuate that if he got the jab he would be alive. Wait for the next one, wash, rinse repeat.

Think about all the overreactions our country has engaged in over our history. Prohibition, Japanese internment, the red scare, certain drug laws, tags on pillows and on and on. We look back at that and think “how stupid”. Well, here  goes history repeating itself again, you just know we’ll be saying the same exact same thing about Covid.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

No idea.  Sorry he died.

Does it make you happy?  Why is this news?  

of course not, but he kind of made it news. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Seems to be. Would like to know if he had any other health issues before we say he died of Covid and not with it.  But who needs to know that stuff when there is a possibility of useful propaganda to peddle? 

Yes on both first pts. I was in part asking if this was legit. Not sure why you would call it propaganda. 

26 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Yahoo's favorite news. Person doesn't get jabbed, dies WITH covid, talk up how he's resisted the useless jab, insinuate that if he got the jab he would be alive. Wait for the next one, wash, rinse repeat.

I am not wildly pro vaccine, but haven't most of the deaths and hospitalizations be unvacc. Is it insinuating?

• Haha 1

Most everyone I know is generally pro vaccine yet anti-mandates.  Yet for some reason people online seem to try and plug you in one side or the other.  It's nauseating.  Also if I hear the term "mis-information" one more GD time I'm going to lose my mind.  Asking questions or challenging the current general consensus IS NOT misinformation.   Science is all about asking questions and moving forward......

JFC.  A year ago people thought cloth masks worked and the vaccine would keep you from catching covid.  Yeah, okay.  

16 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Yes on both first pts. I was in part asking if this was legit. Not sure why you would call it propaganda. 

The propaganda being that everyone should get the vaccine, including kids. I don’t know why, at this point, healthy young people need this vaccine. Why do they keep pushing it when it is not necessary for young healthy people to survive? The data clearly shows that. And we also know it doesn’t stop anyone from getting it and spreading it. So yeah, pushing narratives that are pro vaccine for all segments of the population is absolutely propaganda. 

4 hours ago, Horseman said:

Test update:  I ordered from the US Gov on Jan 19th (4 each) and from the State on Jan 21st (5 each).

I received ONE today.  No return address, I'm assuming it's from the Fed Gov.   🤣

Check that - one box had all 5 from the state. The Amazon package should have tipped me off that it wasnt from the feds.  

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The propaganda being that everyone should get the vaccine, including kids. I don’t know why, at this point, healthy young people need this vaccine. Why do they keep pushing it when it is not necessary for young healthy people to survive? The data clearly shows that. And we also know it doesn’t stop anyone from getting it and spreading it. So yeah, pushing narratives that are pro vaccine for all segments of the population is absolutely propaganda. 

If they can make it a mandate for children to be vaccinated then they will be immune from being sued for side effects.   They still aren't using the FDA version of the approved vax in the US for Pfizer.  That's why they are pushing hard to keep lowering the age.

2 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

If they can make it a mandate for children to be vaccinated then they will be immune from being sued for side effects.   They still aren't using the FDA version of the approved vax in the US for Pfizer.  That's why they are pushing hard to keep lowering the age.

Not disagreeing, but I don’t understand why  kids getting it would insulate them from being sued. Walk me through it. Thanks 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not disagreeing, but I don’t understand why  kids getting it would insulate them from being sued. Walk me through it. Thanks 

The mandate part.

27 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I am not wildly pro vaccine, but haven't most of the deaths and hospitalizations be unvacc. Is it insinuating?

Hospitals get paid for people on respirators and deaths. And the unvaxxed are an easy sell for doing so. If you go to a hospital and are unvaxxed,  you're focked.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

The mandate part.

If the government mandates it then the drug companies are off the hook? 

Every vaccine I’ve taken or my kids have taken they give you a sheet with all the waiver stuff and you sign off.  

36 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Unvaccinated and.........

The real true anti vaccine people, not the anti mandates, but the Jenny McCarthys of the world…..Y’all funny too.  

18 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Wow. My kids weren’t getting it in the first place, but now I’m even more dug in. His point about giving kids the vaccine to protect old people really pisses me off. Thanks 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

most deaths are extremely obese and/or 2+ comorbidities and the juice didn't stop them from dying.

49 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Most everyone I know is generally pro vaccine yet anti-mandates.  Yet for some reason people online seem to try and plug you in one side or the other.  It's nauseating.  Also if I hear the term "mis-information" one more GD time I'm going to lose my mind.  Asking questions or challenging the current general consensus IS NOT misinformation.   Science is all about asking questions and moving forward......

JFC.  A year ago people thought cloth masks worked and the vaccine would keep you from catching covid.  Yeah, okay.  

Yes.  If you are pro-vax but anti mandate, you are in fact an anti-vaxxer. 

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

most deaths are extremely obese and/or 2+ comorbidities and the juice didn't stop them from dying.

Anytime I see a person:

1. smoking a cig

2. walking a pit bull

3. call a vaccine "the jab" or the juice".

I immediately judge them harshly.   Normally the trashy side of the public.  

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Anytime I see a person:

1. smoking a cig

2. walking a pit bull

So you haven't figured out yet that it's not a vaccine. its not even close. Talk about dumb.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Anytime I see a person:

1. smoking a cig

2. walking a pit bull

So you're a liberal. Huh 

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

So you haven't figured out yet that it's not a vaccine. its not even close. Talk about dumb.

Vaccine is a term, and agree this is not like a true immunization.  What the Pfizer and Moderna Covid shots are more akin to is what most people know as the "flu shot".  It works very well against catching certain "variants" and much less against others.  However it does reduce symptoms, hospitalization and death.  

A lot of people don't "need" it, and it should not be MANDATED.  That's gov't overreach.

Older people, anyone with any health issues whatsoever  (including kids like severe asthma) should strongly consider vaccination.  

ETA:  It's choice you and your family along with your doctors should make and then move on.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

So you're a liberal. Huh 

No, I'm just not a redneck, trailer trash cig smoking pit bull owning knucklehead.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

No, I'm just not a redneck, trailer trash cig smoking pit bull owning knucklehead.  

I don't have a pit bull, nor a sweater vest, but you do have a purdy mouf and good lookin kittehs. Wanna hump? :wub:

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Uh huh

2 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

I don't have a pit bull, nor a sweater vest, but you do have a purdy mouf and good lookin kittehs. Wanna hump? :wub:

I do have a thing for tank tops. 

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I do have a thing for tank tops. 

It's a date

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Just to be clear. And I've been right about this from the beginning. No masks work. Even when worn by trained professional a virus will spread.

How many shots of the "vaccine " we need per month to reap the benefits? We down to a shot every 4 months yet, do I hear 3?

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Just to be clear. And I've been right about this from the beginning. No masks work. Even when worn by trained professional a virus will spread.

Gah, here we go with the ultimatums, you sound just like the most thing you hate.  

Define "work".   I have an N95 mask on and you don't, we are in a room with a covid positive person sneezing their face off.    With Omicron odds are with both catch it, but my odds are better than yours.  The exact percentage not sure but it's better.   Work.  Define Work.  

Again, I'm not for mandates but some of you are GD weirdos.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also in Covid news we all have it.

My wife is mostly over it, however i can hear her coughing the bedroom. I had the sniffles for 12 hours, my daughter missed last Friday from school although we sent her today. I thought my son was asymptomatic, but he came down with a fever and runny nose today.

Hopefully we can get over it quickly.

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Gah, here we go with the ultimatums, you sound just like the most thing you hate.  

Define "work".   I have an N95 mask on and you don't, we are in a room with a covid positive person sneezing their face off.    With Omicron odds are with both catch it, but my odds are better than yours.  The exact percentage not sure but it's better.   Work.  Define Work.  

Again, I'm not for mandates but some of you are GD weirdos.   

Lol n95.  98% of people throughout covid were wearing any sort of mask other than a n95.  Stop.  

9 hours ago, Horseman said:

How many shots of the "vaccine " we need per month to reap the benefits? We down to a shot every 4 months yet, do I hear 3?

Well, right now you could take 100 shots of this useless garbage and omicron would simply laugh and keep infecting you. It does nothing to omicron including lessening severity. The juice was for the original strain which is long gone. Viruses mutate to survive. Virology 101. The scamming pfizer ceo even said do and is working on one for omicron as he laughs knowing that by the time it comes to market, omicron will have mutated and it will be useless yet he banks more big $.

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol n95.  98% of people throughout covid were wearing any sort of mask other than a n95.  Stop.  

He's presenting a hypothetical scenario you dolt. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Well, right now you could take 100 shots of this useless garbage and omicron would simply laugh and keep infecting you. It does nothing to omicron including lessening severity. The juice was for the original strain which is long gone. Viruses mutate to survive. Virology 101. The scamming pfizer ceo even said do and is working on one for omicron as he laughs knowing that by the time it comes to market, omicron will have mutated and it will be useless yet he banks more big $.

You are almost 100% wrong across the board here. It's pretty funny if it weren't so sad. 

47 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I'm not a fan of the "vaccine" like most of you but I don't think it's accurate to say it doesn't lessen the symptoms.  From what I've seen it looks to be helping with that.  That's about the only good thing I've seen it do though.  I'm tired of people pushing it as a real vaccine though and trying to force it on everyone.

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Blanket science. One size fits all. Healthy 6 month old, obese diabetic 70 year old are suddenly the same thing. Fauci says it so it must be true.