Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Only took 18 months to figure this out, makes you feel really good about the rest of the measures we've taken.

25 minutes ago, Reality said:

Only took 18 months to figure this out, makes you feel really good about the rest of the measures we've taken.

right wing conspiracy!!!

Sweden, India, Romania vs US. Israel, UK etc. 

Romania just said no more jabbing.

India, at 13% jabbed. How can a country have only 13% jabbed and have a much smaller % infected than countries jabbing the fock out of their citizens. Treating with ivermectin, that is how.  Less cases than the US with 4x the population.

Sweden just left it wide open and faired far better than anyone around them. 39% jabbed.

Quit the vax BS and let this run through the country. Treat it and it's over. Keep pimping failed jabs and it will never end. Israel is proof of that.

The goblin fraud fauci, wallensky and the rest are complete failures at their jobs.

32 minutes ago, lod001 said:

India, at 13% jabbed. How can a country have only 13% jabbed and have a much smaller % infected than countries jabbing the fock out of their citizens. Treating with ivermectin, that is how.  Less cases than the US with 4x the population.

That's if you assume they're telling the truth.  I don't think a single country told us the true numbers.  I think 100% of the government bodies and medical industry lied.

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

You don't see a lot of polio folks running around these days.

Great work Wiff, especially since people with Polio can't run.  I think the hilarity here may be missed by some.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reality said:

Cruzer says you’re all arm chair idiots for not listening to the professionals. 

Saw a guy with the n95 filtered breathing mask on his face. Whole getup. 

Looney

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Sweden, India, Romania vs US. Israel, UK etc. 

Romania just said no more jabbing.

Sweden just left it wide open and faired far better than anyone around them. 39% jabbed.

Quit the vax BS and let this run through the country. Treat it and it's over. Keep pimping failed jabs and it will never end. Israel is proof of that.

The goblin fraud fauci, wallensky and the rest are complete failures at their jobs.

Because India just dumped all their dead people in the river.  You believe their # of covid cases but not the total # of dead people in the US (not just from covid)?  I’d be laughing if I didn’t know there were millions of other Americans as dumb as you.

Also Sweden fared much worse “than those around them”...

I stopped at Costco tonight. 1/4 of people were wearing masks. Those people would wear a diaper over their shorts of Fauci told them to.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Saw a guy with the n95 filtered breathing mask on his face. Whole getup. 

Looney

Why?  Shouldn’t that be considered less looney than wearing a bandanna over your face?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Why?  Shouldn’t that be considered less looney than wearing a bandanna over your face?

Me in 2019 - In 2021 you're going to tell me a person wearing a full biohazard setup to Kroger isn't looney.

You in 2019 wouldn't believe me.

Anyone know who this guy is?  I'd really like to research what he's saying. Not  Canadian punkboy, the other guy.

I've been searching for the technological gains in cloth face coverings and surgical masks that has occurred since 2003.  It's gotta be here somewhere in the Google machine. Not only was there not over-the-top mask policing, they were fining retailers who said they offer protection.  JFC you can't make this sh!t up.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/farce-mask-its-safe-for-only-20-minutes-20030427-gdgnyo.html

Retailers who cash in on community fears about SARS by exaggerating the health benefits of surgical masks could face fines of up to $110,000.

NSW Fair Trading Minister Reba Meagher yesterday warned that distributors and traders could be prosecuted if it was suggested the masks offered unrealistic levels of protection from the disease.

"I'm sure everyone would agree that it is un-Australian to profiteer from people's fears and anxieties," Ms Meagher said.

"There appears to be some debate about whether surgical masks are able to minimise the effects of SARS."

Ms Meagher said her department would investigate any complaints about false mask claims which concerned the public.

"Penalties can range from fines of up to $22,000 for an individual or $110,000 for a corporation," she said.

Health authorities have warned that surgical masks may not be an effective protection against the virus.

"Those masks are only effective so long as they are dry," said Professor Yvonne Cossart of the Department of Infectious Diseases at the University of Sydney.

"As soon as they become saturated with the moisture in your breath they stop doing their job and pass on the droplets."

Professor Cossart said that could take as little as 15 or 20 minutes, after which the mask would need to be changed. But those warnings haven't stopped people snapping up the masks, with retailers reporting they are having trouble keeping up with demand.

John Bell from the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia, who owns a pharmacy in Woollahra, Sydney, said mask supplies were running low.

"At the moment we don't have any because we haven't been able to get any in the last few days," MrBell said. "In the early stages it was unbelievable; we'd get people coming in all the time."

Mr Bell agreed with Professor Cossart's assessment regarding the effectiveness of the masks.

"I think they're of marginal benefit," he said. "In a way they give some comfort to people who think they're doing as much as they can do to prevent the infection."

That seems to be the mentality of travellers to Asian destinations, who are buying and wearing the masks while overseas.

Rosemary Taylor, of Kirribilli, arrived in Sydney from Shanghai last week after a two-week holiday in China. Ms Taylor and travelling companion Joan Switzer had worn the masks during the trip home, even though they had been warned they were of little value.

"We were told you need 16 layers on your mask for it to offer 95per cent protection," Ms Taylor said

rev jesse jackson double jabbed, didn't stop him from landing in the hospital with covid.

17 minutes ago, lod001 said:

rev jesse jackson double jabbed, didn't stop him from landing in the hospital with covid.

Needs some Regeneron from DeSantis.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Needs some Regeneron from DeSantis.

If he's anything like kameltoe, he will refuse it if DeSantis says it will help him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

DeathSantis is murdering kids!  

Oklahoma School Board calls unmasked kids murderers!

But wait...

It's not just simply no benefits, it's quite known to have serious negative affects on the kids themselves. All these stupid liberal grownups just want to get their way just because it gives them a purpose in life. No other reason. They NEVER follow the right sides to fight for in anything.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 2:12 PM, Gepetto said:

Great work Wiff, especially since people with Polio can't run.  I think the hilarity here may be missed by some.

Homage to the "Missing snake on the run in my neighborhood" thread from years past. 

Always made me chuckle. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If by “new variant,” you mean Delta, then no since it was first discovered in India in 2020. 

And the U.K. has like 95% of people 50+ vaccinated, “more than half” of the deaths being vaccinated means they’re working.

Could have bet a zillion $ that you would post that as soon as it happened today. I couldn't get any takers.

No excuse. Same reason as always. I'm not taking that crap. Not only does it fail, it kills.

The difference between the virus and the jab is the virus kills the unhealthy. The jab kills the healthy.

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Full approval for Pfizer from the FDA.  So what's the new excuse?

It's killing people? That's not new. 

The don't provide a list of possible side affects? You tell me why they don't advertise that.

No liability? Gee, I wonder why they have that in place?

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Full approval for Pfizer from the FDA.  So what's the new excuse?

LMAO...from the guy who is gonna deviate from the professionals and let his kid only get one shot?  You admonishing the un-vaxxed is a joke right?  Why do you know better than them?  

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO...from the guy who is gonna deviate from the professionals and let his kid only get one shot?  You admonishing the un-vaxxed is a joke right?  Why do you know better than them?  

Many "professionals" are not gung ho on vaccinating kids particularly with both doses.

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Many "professionals" are not gung ho on vaccinating kids particularly with both doses.

Oh, so you've found a narrative to fit your beliefs thats alternative to widespread recommendations?  Cool. Do your thing.

Tim:  It's approved!  What's your excuse now?

Also Tim:  I will only give my teen 1 dose, even though 2 doses is approved.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Oh, so you've found a narrative to fit your beliefs thats alternative to widespread recommendations?  Cool. Do your thing.

It's actually only "approved" for 16+

And MANY professionals are not gung ho on vaccinating kids.

That is way different than clinging onto one-off crazies and saying "see, a Dr. is saying the vaccine is going to kill us all!"

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It's almost like he thinks people should have the freedom to decide what's best for them or their families based upon their own research, and not simply follow the directives of some centralized entity.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It's actually only "approved" for 16+

So now you get to hide behind that after today.  Why were you gonna deviate from widespread recommendations  when it was approved down to 12 under EUA?  

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Not in their commercials that I have seen. 

Pfizer has covid vaccine commercials?