Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

This is concerning.  If, with all the uptick in hospitalizations, previously infected people are way less prone to severe illness, it should be celebrated.  Or, if previously infected folks are taking a hit like unvaxxed, that should also be big news.  The complete failure to mention them is alarming.

it's focking weird how they never talk about previously infected people either way. just get the vaccine anyway they tell me. why????????? i ask everybody if they know someone who's got covid twice....no one does. some people try to say they do but it's always some story like well they didn't get tested the second time

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So what's your explanation for older people showing indications that they have lower immunity? Surely it's something more than "they're just old".

The vaccine being less efficient is different than the vaccine destroying t-cells. 

It is a fact that older people have a less robust immune system. The standard flu vaccine also is less effective in older people.

6 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

it's focking weird how they never talk about previously infected people either way. just get the vaccine anyway they tell me. why????????? i ask everybody if they know someone who's got covid twice....no one does. some people try to say they do but it's always some story like well they didn't get tested the second time

Lamar Jackson is an easy one on a fantasy football board. 

Ya know I've said from the get go that the 600k deaths via covid is a COMPLETE LIE. Cuomo has been busted for lying about the number of deaths in NY. Now yes, he lied on the downside (meaning there were more than disclosed in NY) but the fact that he was able to lie about the numbers and no one figured it out until the new Gov ratted him out, simply proves that you can lie about the overall numbers.

Hospital statistics:

Start out short staffed
- Covid hits. Stop all elective surgeries, including colonoscopies, mammograms, hip replacement, knee replacement, etc.
- Furlough all staff that is not needed because only emergency surgeries are being performed.
- Operate with only 40-50% of original staff
- Start treating Covid patients in special areas with limited beds
- Complain that hospital is at capacity
- Can’t use Covid as an excuse any longer so open up elective surgeries.
- Hospital still at only 75% staffing
- Complain hospital is over capacity
- Demand all staff get shot
- Some staff resigns
- Hospital at 60% staffing
- Complain that hospital is at crisis level.
- Get funding from Fed, Sate, County, individual donors,
- Administrator gets bonus

So Oregon is instituting a mask mandate for OUTDOORS regardless of vaccination status.  Oh, but homeless are exempt.  You can't make this sh*t up.  FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!!

I worked, albeit in Finance and Business Operations, in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical field for almost 20 years and most of my career.   I am pro-vaccine.  It's one of the greatest medical advances in human history.  

I am vaccinated as is my wife and all four of our parents (age 70+).  I thought about it and deemed the cost vs benefit worth it.  I have yet to vaccinate my children (ages 9 and 12) as none of the vaccines are FDA approved for their age and I want more time for more studies and more data to come in.  They are perfectly healthy children and so far the "potential" cost vs benefit analysis doesn't make sense for them.

With that said, I feel completely out of lockstep on these mask mandates and vaccine mandates.  It just feels wrong as an American and am totally against both.......ergo, I don't even know how to respond to most of these Covid threads on this forearm.  It so hard to weed through the insanity. 

14 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Dumbass alt righties are taking horse dewormer for COVID. 🤣

You ever take this stupid stance when your doctor gives you the same medicines that your vet gives your cats?  Shocker...some meds are effective in more than one mammal.

46 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You ever take this stupid stance when your doctor gives you the same medicines that your vet gives your cats?  Shocker...some meds are effective in more than one mammal.

Horse dewormer. 🤣

A treatment with 'astounding results'.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/312235

So using a common drug, antiviral FDA-approved drug called Fenofibrate, appears to be quite useful in stopping covid. Yet they continue to pimp failed jabs to the point of mandating the garbage.  

“All patients were discharged within less than a week after the treatment began and were discharged to complete the 10-day treatment at home, with no drug-related adverse events reported”

2 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Horse dewormer. 🤣

You are obviously too retarded to understand that Ivermectin is an FDA approved drug for humans. 🤣🤣🤣 What a fockin moron. 

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You are obviously too retarded to understand that Ivermectin is an FDA approved drug for humans. 🤣🤣🤣 What a fockin moron. 

It is the year 2023.  People treat covid with a rebranded Ivermectin.  Those who want a vaccine especially those vulnerable get the shot, pretty similar to seasonal flu.  

Pause to the present.   Countries like Australia are beating people and arresting people over covid violations.   America shut down.  Forced use of masks and vaccine to get jobs or attend events.  Unvaccinated shamed relentlessly.

Fast forward again to 2024.  Dem voters will totally forget this.  Not care.  Or deny.   Pelosi and such have their loyalty. Reality means little.  Virtue is everything.

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You ever stop to think that a treatment for intestinal worms doesn't work on a coronavirus? The FDA approved it for worms. Just because the FDA approves Claritin to treat allergy-related stuff doesn't mean it's going to work on cancer or HIV.

Hot damn the FDA approved Advil. It's gotta work on Ebola, right?

🤣

Just now, IndyColtsFan said:

You ever stop to think that a treatment for intestinal worms doesn't work on a coronavirus? The FDA approved it for worms. Just because the FDA approves Claritin to treat allergy-related stuff doesn't mean it's going to work on cancer or HIV.

🤣

Any links for Advil vs Ebola?

4 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

🤣

So why didn't your post say "alt righties are using Ivermectin"🤣?   Is it more funny to call it wormer?

Hey Cletus! Grandma has the Alzheimer's. Run down to the See Vee Ess and pick up some NyQuil. We gotta get rid of that sh!t stat so she don't wander off again. Yee haw!!!

Hey Buford! Pa just got bit by a rabid raccoon. Go fetch me some of that FDA-approved Pepto Bismal so he don't start frothing at the mouth and stagger around biting people like last time. Hot diggity do dah!

1 minute ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Hey Buford! Pa just got bit by a rabid raccoon. Go fetch me some of that FDA-approved Pepto Bismal so he don't start frothing at the mouth and stagger around biting people like last time. Hot diggity do dah!

So you got a little educated that animal Ivermectin is the same exact medicine as human Ivermectin.  FDA approved and all.  So now your making jokes about people using meds off label, as opposed to making fun of people taking animal medicine.

Hey Twila! The Eff in Eff Dee Aye stands fer food, right? Gus has colon cancer, so maybe if we shove an Eff Dee Aye-approved banana up his ass, that cancer will beautifully disappear like Mr. Trump said COVID would last year. 

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

😂

Be.                       

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

So you got a little educated that animal Ivermectin is the same exact medicine as human Ivermectin.  FDA approved and all.  So now your making jokes about people using meds off label, as opposed to making fun of people taking animal medicine.

Why don't you educate yourself on all the news stories about dumbass alt-righties racing the General Lee down to the feed store to pick up the HORSE DEWORMER for treating COVID. 

If you can find a link to FDA approval of horse dewormer for not only human usage of any kind but specifically to treat COVID, that would be super duper! 😂

6 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Hey Twila! The Eff in Eff Dee Aye stands fer food, right? Gus has colon cancer, so maybe if we shove an Eff Dee Aye-approved banana up his ass, that cancer will beautifully disappear like Mr. Trump said COVID would last year. 

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

😂

Oh... that vaccine you made me get isn't working? I need a booster every six months? Da Comrade!

Hey Bocefus! We got any of them heartworm pills for Flash our basset hound? Grandpa is having a heart attack, and heart medicine is heart medicine, so give him the heartworm pills, and he should snap right out of cardiac arrest! 🤣

7 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Be.                       

Why don't you educate yourself on all the news stories about dumbass alt-righties racing the General Lee down to the feed store to pick up the HORSE DEWORMER for treating COVID. 

If you can find a link to FDA approval of horse dewormer for not only human usage of any kind but specifically to treat COVID, that would be super duper! 😂

So what's your point? Making fun of people taking an animal medicine that is the same as human medicine? Or you claiming Ivermectin doesn't work for Covid?

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh... that vaccine you made me get isn't working? I need a booster every six months? Da Comrade!

Hey Clyde, I know we are talking about treating COVID with horse dewormer here, but let's defend this by saying that because the FDA approved a version of the drug to treat worms in humans, it's OK for dumbasses to go down to the feed store to buy the horse version for treating human COVID, and then we will turn around and roll out an argument regarding an FDA-approved means of preventing COVID in the first place. Makes total sense!! 

Weeereeeeeee!!!!!

🤣

1 minute ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Hey Clyde, I know we are talking about treating COVID with horse dewormer here, but let's defend this by saying that because the FDA approved a version of the drug to treat worms in humans, it's OK for dumbasses to go down to the feed store to buy the horse version for treating human COVID, and then we will turn around and roll out an argument regarding an FDA-approved means of preventing COVID in the first place. Makes total sense!! 

Weeereeeeeee!!!!!

🤣

Oh I don't agree with that either.

But the vaccine is bunk too, and that doesn't stop people from the president on down from pushing it. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh I don't agree with that either.

But the vaccine is bunk too, and that doesn't stop people from the president on down from pushing it. 

Baloney. The vaccine is nearly 100 percent effective in preventing hospitalization and death.

But the discussion here isn't about that. It's about idiots taking horse dewormer to treat COVID. 

Taking horse dewormer to treat COVID is stupid, and your opinion on vaccine effectiveness is irrelevant to this.

3 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Baloney. The vaccine is nearly 100 percent effective in preventing hospitalization and death.

But the discussion here isn't about that. It's about idiots taking horse dewormer to treat COVID. 

Taking horse dewormer to treat COVID is stupid, and your opinion on vaccine effectiveness is irrelevant to this.

13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So what's your point? Making fun of people taking an animal medicine that is the same as human medicine? Or you claiming Ivermectin doesn't work for Covid?

I had a dog that was itching but I couldn't find any fleas.   The vet told me to just give him a half a Benadryl that I would find in my cupboard because he likely has some sort of skin allergy going on.  

Now Rusty, this wasnt in some wonderful educated big metropolis where people live in tents, work at the local newspaper, and crap on the sidewalk.  So maybe it was an uncivilized idea.

But it did work.