Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

34 minutes ago, BudBro said:

https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2021/pdf/21_0123.pdf

From the CDC for the period of March 2020 to March 2021...

4.9M people in the US were hospitalized for every reason.

Of those 4.9M, 540k had covid19.  Of those 540k, 80k died.

Of those 80k, the number of people who died with ZERO co-morbidities was 740. 

740 hospitalized people died solely of covid19 in the year.

With 1 co-morbidity, 2087 people died. 

64.2% of those who died had 6-10+ co-morbidities.

76.5% were age 65+ (including 20.7% over age 85).  If those aged 50+ are included, that number is 95%. 

Top 3 co-morbidities...Obesity (30%), Anxiety and fear disorders (28%), Diabetes with complications (26%).

Interesting article, thanks for sharing.  It does actually look like this list doesn’t include things like pneumonia which were in other reports but were really just symptoms of covid.

Unfortunately, many of these comorbidities are very common in the US:

Obesity ~42%

High blood pressure ~45%

High cholesterol (I believe that’s what “lipid disorders” are referring to) ~38% 

being some of the highest

19 minutes ago, BudBro said:

Here is the approval of the Pfizer vaccine...

https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

It looks like they approved Comirnaty, then it looks like they just added it to the emergency use authorization.

Please read the doc and see if it looks like an approval or an extension of the eua.

On August 23, 2021, FDA approved the biologics license application (BLA) submitted by
BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH
for COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) for active
immunization to prevent COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 in individuals 16 years of age and
older.

On August 23, 2021, having concluded that revising this EUA is appropriate to protect the public
health or safety under section 564(g)(2) of the Act, FDA is reissuing the August 12, 2021 letter
of authorization in its entirety with revisions incorporated to clarify that the EUA will remain in
place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and
uses, and to authorize use of COMIRNATY
(COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for
certain uses that are not included in the approved BLA.

Fully approved for 2 doses for 16+

EUA for 12-15 and 3rd dose for immuno compromised

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

What have you heard about Mayo being inundated with Covid patients?

There is a customer whose wife has some obscure disease and the only place who can treat her is the Mayo Clinic, supposedly. 

I just asked him if he had gotten her in and he said no, Covid.

Have you noticed this issue there?

I can't say that I have heard about Mayo being inundated.  The clinic buildings I usually go to are separate from the hospital/ER building, which I haven't been to since April (ER then admitted, so both sides had room).  The clinic building hasn't been an issue getting appointments, but you can sorta track how serious they consider the situation by 1. need for a Covid test, and 2. number of visitors.  At the last peak you needed a test for lots of visit types (I think I've counted 17 since last year), then that seemed to go away, now it is back.  For visitors, at the worst it was zero visitors, then one, now it is two but I expect it to go back to one soon.

Maybe it is something with new patients?  Seems weird that they wouldn't see someone for something non-elective.  :dunno: 

On 8/23/2021 at 9:58 PM, Fireballer said:

Please share...what rate of hospitalizations/death are we seeing with previously infected?

This was what I posted earlier, but was more about getting reinfected.  I haven’t actually seen much about hospitalization risk in reinfections.

On 8/19/2021 at 2:36 PM, TimHauck said:

It's mostly the stuff right in the beginning:

A. Assessment of SARS-CoV-2 reinfection 1 year after primary infection in a population in Lombardy, Italyexternal icon. Vitale et al. JAMA Internal Medicine (May 28, 2021).

Key findings:

• Cumulative incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection was significantly lower among previously infected persons compared with those with no prior infection (HR 0.06, 95% CI 0.05-0.08) (Figure).
    • 0.31% (95% CI 0.03%-0.58%) were reinfected compared with 3.9% (95% CI 3.5%-4.2%) who developed primary infection.

Limitations: Study was performed prior to widespread circulation of SARS-CoV-2 variants.

B. Risk of reinfection after seroconversion to SARS-CoV-2: A population-based propensity-score matched cohort studyexternal icon. Leidi et al. Clinical Infectious Diseases (May 27, 2021).

Key findings:

• After a mean of >8 months post-serological testing, persons with antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 were less likely to develop SARS-CoV-2 infection compared with those without antibodies (HR 0.06, 95% CI 0.02-0.14).
    • 1 % of seropositive persons were reinfected compared with 15.5% of seronegative persons.

Limitations: Potential for undercounting cases; study was performed prior to widespread circulation of variant viruses.

Implications for Leidi et al. and Vitale et al.: Both studies suggest that SARS-CoV-2 reinfections are rare events and that persons who have recovered from COVID-19 have minimal risk of reinfection for at least 8 months after the primary infection; the data on reinfection due to variants is still emerging.

16 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm craving ceviche now, did you find a good recipe?  :cheers: 

Ceviche is easy.    Fresh squeezed lime juice.   Don't use any lemon juice, I find it makes it too lemony.   Sometimes I'll mix a little fresh squeezed orange or clementine juice to it, gives it a little sweetness.   Remove the seeds and veins from the tomatoes and cube them (you can also peel the skin off of the tomatoes if you prefer).   Cut up some jalapeno peppers and red onion.   Chopped fresh cilantro.   Add hot sauce and season salt.    Add your seafood (I like to do shrimp & bay scallops)  and let it marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hrs.    There's probably some seasonings I am missing but I am doing this from memory.    There's a lot of different directions you can go with the recipe beyond what I note here.   The last batch I made I threw some nice sweet New England summer corn in too, that was a pretty good add.  

Use tostadas to eat it.  Some people do tortilla chips but I think tostadas are better and when I was in Mexico that was how they were eating it.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so the head of the FDA is the former chair of MONSANTO??? Fock that

I see that the guy that was the head of FDA until 2016 and worked for the FDA for 20+ years, only worked for Monsanto for 16 months as the VP of Public Policy around 1999.

Weird that the freedom fighters of the GC are trying to cancel people from getting new jobs...

20 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Well my point is that 256k people less than 64 years old dying is a lot.   Way more than usual.   

For example here is a breakdown of deaths by age in 2020 - https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm

In ages 65+, covid accounted for 12-13% of deaths.   In 45-64, it accounted for 10%.  So it's not true to say covid only effects the elderly.

Here is some data from 2017 (closest I could find) on leading causes of death by age - https://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/pdf/leading_causes_of_death_by_age_group_2017-508.pdf

Covid would've been the 5th leading cause of death for ages 35-44, the 4th leading cause for ages 45-54, and the 3rd leading cause for ages 55-64.

I wanted to just note some facts that I have been surprised (shocked) that I found people didn't know.   Just as an experiment recently, I've been asking seemingly knowledgeable people if they knew how many people under the age of 30 died from CV19.  The answers I get have ranged from 15K to 75K or more.   All seem to be surprised when I tell them 3K.     The stats about the average life expectancy and that more than half of the people in US who have passed from CV19 in the US are beyond that age is not very well understood either.   

I was leaving it out there for people to make up their own minds.   But your thoroughly one-dimensional thinking of this issue is not picking up what I am putting down.   So I'll clarify further.   As people start freaking out again about CV19 spikes and we are going back to components of the lockdowns if not actual lockdowns, I think we have to look back and ask ourselves "was it all worth it?"   

My opinion:  Because we have allowed the medical and scientific community to dominate this debate, we made a huge mistake.   At a point the question transitions from being medical/scientific to operational.    It's a risk management question that is informed by but not governed exclusively by the medical/scientific side of it.  It becomes a cost/benefit question/issue.    Car accidents cause a lot of deaths, do we ban cars?    Alcohol kills thousands, do we go back to prohibition?

I am sure you will disagree but my opinion is that the evidence that the lockdowns were successful is weak to non-existent and I don't think the results would have been any different if we had just focused on protecting the most at-risk populations and let businesses and people who weren't in those categories make their own decisions about protections for themselves.    But we didn't and because of that we destroyed at least a third of all small businesses,  caused the greatest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich in human history, led to the destruction of the foundational ethos of our country of independence and self reliance and replaced it with a over-reliance on state direction and support (this last one I believe may destroy our country).    I am sure you are aware of the impact on suicides, addiction, depression, etc.   

If I am right, when next year's "excess death" statistics come out you will see that the # will fall below the expected and that will tell you that basically we wrecked our country and economy for a relatively small # of people who were in their last year of their lives.     Was it worth it? 

Admiral Grace Potter has a quote that I like.   She said "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for".    We were not built for this and we will never be truly safe in anything we do.    That's why it should be up to the individual to make the decision about what level of risk they are comfortable with.        

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I see that the guy that was the head of FDA until 2016 and worked for the FDA for 20+ years, only worked for Monsanto for 16 months as the VP of Public Policy around 1999.

Weird that the freedom fighters of the GC are trying to cancel people from getting new jobs...

Where did I say I wanted to cancel him. I just said Fock that. Monsanto is the biggest evil in this country 

19 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I wanted to just note some facts that I have been surprised (shocked) that I found people didn't know.   Just as an experiment recently, I've been asking seemingly knowledgeable people if they knew how many people under the age of 30 died from CV19.  The answers I get have ranged from 15K to 75K or more.   All seem to be surprised when I tell them 3K.     The stats about the average life expectancy and that more than half of the people in US who have passed from CV19 in the US are beyond that age is not very well understood either.   

I was leaving it out there for people to make up their own minds.   But your thoroughly one-dimensional thinking of this issue is not picking up what I am putting down.   So I'll clarify further.   As people start freaking out again about CV19 spikes and we are going back to components of the lockdowns if not actual lockdowns, I think we have to look back and ask ourselves "was it all worth it?"   

My opinion:  Because we have allowed the medical and scientific community to dominate this debate, we made a huge mistake.   At a point the question transitions from being medical/scientific to operational.    It's a risk management question that is informed by but not governed exclusively by the medical/scientific side of it.  It becomes a cost/benefit question/issue.    Car accidents cause a lot of deaths, do we ban cars?    Alcohol kills thousands, do we go back to prohibition?

I am sure you will disagree but my opinion is that the evidence that the lockdowns were successful is weak to non-existent and I don't think the results would have been any different if we had just focused on protecting the most at-risk populations and let businesses and people who weren't in those categories make their own decisions about protections for themselves.    But we didn't and because of that we destroyed at least a third of all small businesses,  caused the greatest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich in human history, led to the destruction of the foundational ethos of our country of independence and self reliance and replaced it with a over-reliance on state direction and support (this last one I believe may destroy our country).    I am sure you are aware of the impact on suicides, addiction, depression, etc.   

If I am right, when next year's "excess death" statistics come out you will see that the # will fall below the expected and that will tell you that basically we wrecked our country and economy for a relatively small # of people who were in their last year of their lives.     Was it worth it? 

Admiral Grace Potter has a quote that I like.   She said "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for".    We were not built for this and we will never be truly safe in anything we do.    That's why it should be up to the individual to make the decision about what level of risk they are comfortable with.        

A mask requirement to go into a store is not a lockdown.  JFC.   That's pretty much the only "measure" that's been implemented recently.  And I'm willing to bet that's about all there will be in the US, outside of schools, etc. that may temporarily close due to covid outbreaks at that actual place.

But I've always agreed that we shouldn't have really had lockdowns after the first few weeks.   Although the US's lockdowns were nowhere near as strict as many other countries, and I've also argued that many of the businesses that were the most effected (restaurants, air travel & hospitality, etc.) would have still seen huge declines in business regardless of the restrictions, and Amazon would have still seen the same huge increases.  For example even Sweden saw restaurant sales decline 40% in Q2 2020 - https://www.scb.se/en/finding-statistics/statistics-by-subject-area/trade-in-goods-and-services/domestic-trade/turnover-in-the-service-sector/pong/statistical-news/restaurant-index-second-quarter-2020/

Along the same lines, I also maintain that much of the increase in drug use, depression, etc. was moreso due to the fact that we were living through a once in a century pandemic rather than the restrictions that existed.   I think the main thing we'll probably regret down the road is that more schools should have reopened last August.     Drug overdoses were definitely up, but suicides were actually down in 2020 vs. 2019 - https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778234.    And looking at that link, covid was the 3rd leading cause of death in 2020, so it's not fair to compare to car accidents or alcohol.   The first 2 are cancer and heart disease, and I have agreed that I wished there would have been more of a focus on people getting healthy in 2020/2021 due to the fact that covid effects the unhealthy more than the healthy (and one other thing we'll probably regret is places that closed parks and such, but we also didn't realize that outdoor transmission was a lot less likely at first).

So again, I agree that a lot of the restrictions were probably not worth the cost.  However, if the only measure is covid spread (which of course it's not), then it's hard to deny that closing schools and workplaces and people staying home resulted in less spread.    I know some is due to Delta, but this is evident in the surge in cases now that the whole country is basically fully open (I think even guys like Strike have admitted this).   But purely in regards to covid, there was a benefit to slowing the spread last year which bought us time until the vaccine became available.

I can't speak to what your friends know about covid, but while I'm not surprised that people may overestimate the number of under 30 people that died of covid, I'd argue that most "knowledgeable" people would still know that covid has largely impacted those in the second half of their lives.  But I'd more use the "second half of their lives" than "their last year."   Which was my point in calling out that 256k people under 64 dying is a lot.   The same people you talked to probably also don't realize the # of under 30 (or under 65) people that de in a normal year and that most of all deaths occur in old people.   Speaking of excess deaths, the CDC does show excess deaths by age - https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/dataviz8737/viz/COVID_excess_mort_withcauses_08182021/WeeklyExcessDeaths

To your point, only under 25 had minimal excess deaths (in other words, no significant increase from suicides, overdoses, etc).   25-44 had excess deaths but not nearly as much as all ages starting at 45, but for example even 45-64 saw many excess deaths, which was part of my point that all those people under 65 are 1) not "a small # of people" and 2) not "in the last year of their lives."   Overall, where there were excess deaths the trends followed closely with the spikes in covid deaths...which is a separate point that also combats the argument of many "lockdown deaths," if you look at areas that had stricter lockdowns but fewer covid deaths (such as Maine and Hawaii), there were fewer if any excess deaths.

Bottom line, I still think you are underestimating the seriousness of covid, at least pre-vaccine.   Post-vaccine, it's basically the flu, we just need more people to take the vaccine.   But 2020 was the largest single year increase in total deaths since 1918 (https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/covid-pandemic-turned-2020-deadliest-year-u-s-history-cdc-n1252078) and life expectancy fell 1.5 years, the largest drop since World War II - https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/07/21/1018590263/u-s-life-expectancy-fell-1-5-years-2020-biggest-drop-since-ww-ii-covid

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Scott gottlieb was with the fda from 17-19 now on the board at Pfizer. Nothing to see

So Pfizer is the biggest evil in the country too?

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

did I say that?  You seem to have a real issue with someone pointing out things and putting words in peoples mouths

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They only serve up heart issues in a syringe. That's all. :dunno:

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

did I say that?  You seem to have a real issue with someone pointing out things and putting words in peoples mouths

Well before you seemed to only have an issue with someone from the FDA working for Monsanto.  But that changed quickly.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Well before you seemed to only have an issue with someone from the FDA working for Monsanto.  But that changed quickly.

yes I have a problem with everyone who has ever worked for Monsanto

I also think conflict of interest is a bad thing, and I am just pointing it out

two things can occur simultaneously

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes I have a problem with everyone who has ever worked for Monsanto

I also think conflict of interest is a bad thing, and I am just pointing it out

two things can occur simultaneously

OK so you do want to cancel people from getting new jobs

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

OK so you do want to cancel people from getting new jobs

nope get whatever job you want, I can speak up against it is all, I was simply preventing facts

I do want Monsanto destroyed though, they have killed more people than any business in this country

It's unfathomable that Monsanto is allowed to continue making Roundup - a known carcinogen.  Same with companies making and selling cigarettes for that matter.  It's a cruel world we still live in.

The super contagious Delta has hit 160k cases in 7 months of a wide open US with 1/3 to 1/2 vaxxed with vaccine not even developed for the Delta. Seems like it's not so super contagious to me. :dunno:

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He's a complete idiot and cannot resist commenting on every link, statement, etc that goes against his insane thinking. The more you prove him wrong the dumber his posts get.

He is definitely shotard or tim schosh1t. The responses are exactly like those 2 asshats.

Now that fauci 's pimping of failed jabs is a disaster, he is pimping early treatment, trying to cover up for his incompetence. He has known that early treatment is needed, the treatments were there but all he and that lackey at the CDC would do is pimp the jabs. They still don't say a word about getting healthy.

https://trialsitenews.com/fauci-out-selling-early-oral-treatments-now-seeking-to-monetize-the-majority-of-covid-19-cases/

So DeSantis is ahead of this little worm. That's sad. This POS is supposed to be the head Dr in the country.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/24/fauci-early-use-of-monoclonal-antibodies-can-reduce-hospitalization-death/

Dr Brian Tyson, among others, has been talking about early treatment as the best fight against covid since the beginning. Over 6000 patients using ivermectin. Yet idiots still listen to the leprechaun. 

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

This was what I posted earlier, but was more about getting reinfected.  I haven’t actually seen much about hospitalization risk in reinfections.

This is concerning.  If, with all the uptick in hospitalizations, previously infected people are way less prone to severe illness, it should be celebrated.  Or, if previously infected folks are taking a hit like unvaxxed, that should also be big news.  The complete failure to mention them is alarming.

Sorry, if this already landed on the moon.

Have you all discussed the shell game of stats the CDC has been doing? If you get the vaccine, and die within 2 weeks or so, they label the death as an unvaccinated person. Because they didn't live long enough to get the second jab. So, consider how many reported "unvaccinated" deaths are a result of getting the vaccine. I mean, dying within days of the vaccine has to be some type coincidence, right?

You can spin numbers in so many wonderful and evil ways. At this point, just assume everybody lies all the time, and follow your gut instinct. Unless you got the jab, and suddenly have stomach cancer. And they will blame you for being unvaccinated.

I miss freedom.

47 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Have you all discussed the shell game of stats the CDC has been doing? If you get the vaccine, and die within 2 weeks or so, they label the death as an unvaccinated person. Because they didn't live long enough to get the second jab. So, consider how many reported "unvaccinated" deaths are a result of getting the vaccine. I mean, dying within days of the vaccine has to be some type coincidence, right?

You can spin numbers in so many wonderful and evil ways. At this point, just assume everybody lies all the time, and follow your gut instinct. Unless you got the jab, and suddenly have stomach cancer. And they will blame you for being unvaccinated.

I miss freedom.

Another thing i have heard anecdotally...if you get the vaccine and then illness or side effects happen a few days later, they aren't claiming it's part of the vaccine. 

A family member got her first jab - 18 years old, playing basketball at university of HI and was convinced by coach to get vaccine. She gets it and gets ill the following day, goes to ER with heart rate issues, in hospital for three days. 

They told her they weren't saying it was due to the vaccine because of how many days/how much time passed after getting the jab. she's never had heart issues before. 

18 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Another thing i have heard anecdotally...if you get the vaccine and then illness or side effects happen a few days later, they aren't claiming it's part of the vaccine. 

A family member got her first jab - 18 years old, playing basketball at university of HI and was convinced by coach to get vaccine. She gets it and gets ill the following day, goes to ER with heart rate issues, in hospital for three days. 

They told her they weren't saying it was due to the vaccine because of how many days/how much time passed after getting the jab. she's never had heart issues before. 

:doh:

The narrative is STRONG

12 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Pfizer vaccine destroys T cells, weakens the immune system – study
https://www.nutritruth.org/single-post/pfizer-vaccine-destroys-t-cells-weakens-the-immune-system-study

If this is true...it could explain the limited number of "natural immunity" reinfections we are seeing being hospitalized v/s jabbed immunity. If it ends up being true that natural immunity is way more effective in reducing serious illness, people should be jailed. 

19 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Sad to hear. Young people should absolutely not be getting the "vaccine". I hope they make a full recovery.

Talked to a former neighbor of mine recently. His next door neighbor in Florida, a very liberal woman, healthy, took the jab. Within two days, massive stroke. Currently in a wheelchair, paralyzed on half the body. She is saying that she is happy she got the jab when she did, or it could have been worse. :dunno: :wall:

Just now, phillybear said:

She is saying that she is happy she got the jab when she did, or it could have been worse. :dunno: :wall:

It's troubling that people are this stupid. 

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If this is true...it could explain the limited number of "natural immunity" reinfections we are seeing being hospitalized v/s jabbed immunity. If it ends up being true that natural immunity is way more effective in reducing serious illness, people should be jailed. 

It is not true, it is taking a study out of context and making up quotes. You cannot find the quote attributed to the Francis Crick Institute CEO when you search the study that is supposedly quoted.

They are taking the study out of context and making stuff up.

oops. Well at least Japan is on the ball and checking out what is getting injected into their citizens.

3:30 a.m. About 1.6 million doses of Moderna's coronavirus vaccine have been taken out of use in Japan because of contamination, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare says.

Several vaccination centers have reported that vaccine vials contained foreign matter, according to an announcement Thursday from the ministry, which says it will seek to minimize the impact of the withdrawal on the country's inoculation program.

Takeda Pharmaceutical handles distribution of the U.S.-developed Moderna vaccine in Japan.

19 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Sad to hear. Young people should absolutely not be getting the "vaccine". I hope they make a full recovery.

Talked to a former neighbor of mine recently. His next door neighbor in Florida, a very liberal woman, healthy, took the jab. Within two days, massive stroke. Currently in a wheelchair, paralyzed on half the body. She is saying that she is happy she got the jab when she did, or it could have been worse. :dunno: :wall:

That's what being brainwashed is like. The jab 100% turned her into an invalid and she's happy about it. What a total loser.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

This is concerning.  If, with all the uptick in hospitalizations, previously infected people are way less prone to severe illness, it should be celebrated.  Or, if previously infected folks are taking a hit like unvaxxed, that should also be big news.  The complete failure to mention them is alarming.

Oh if the previously infected were taking a hit like the unvaxxed, it would definitely be big news. 

Here's one that just came out actually (from Israel): https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

"This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant."

1 hour ago, phillybear said:

I miss freedom.

The breakthrough infection deaths are only referring to those that tested positive for covid before they died, not deaths from all causes.   And I don't believe the CDC tracks "unvaccinated" deaths, just fully vaccinated ones.   Other countries are also tracking "partially vaccinated" though.

48 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

How many days after was it?  I know the myocarditis issues that have been documented tended to be between 2-5 days after.  

27 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I don't think many people are really denying that natural immunity is probably better...if you already have it.   But it's not better if you haven't had covid yet.

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What kind of bullsh!t is this?

It's a demotion in pay in a sneaky way.  Unvaccinated people that get Covid won't be covered by Insurance, but the Company won't pay for that, unless they mean missed time from work, which they offer to everyone every year anyway.  I'm pretty sure a hospital stay because of Covid for an unvaccinated person will come out of the person's own pocket.

36 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

It is not true, it is taking a study out of context and making up quotes. You cannot find the quote attributed to the Francis Crick Institute CEO when you search the study that is supposedly quoted.

They are taking the study out of context and making stuff up.

So what's your explanation for older people showing indications that they have lower immunity? Surely it's something more than "they're just old".