Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You misunderstand my relationship with my wife if that’s what you think. I do not have a hardened stance on others getting the vaccine. My wife and son have not had COVID and they are both in school. I am not 100% against him getting the shot but I didn’t think he needed it. She thought he needed it so that was the decision. If I thought it was absolutely wrong then I would have spoke up. All I know is that I’ve already had Covid and I don’t plan on getting the vaccine as of now. 

Did your son want the vaccine?

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I sincerely hope your son feels better ASAP. That said, holy hell do you sound like a focking pansy. You should both be able to say your piece without it becoming an argument. There needs to be mutual respect...It’s not about being right or wrong.

No one knows who is right or wrong with Covid right now. There is so much conflicting information out there. This is why I’m reluctant to get the vaccine and she got it right away. We all see numerous kinds of info that conflicts with each other and we all interpret it in different ways. I have no idea who is right or who is wrong right now. As far as I know, she is making the right decision by getting the vaccine and I’m the one putting my 6 year old in danger. It’s also possible that I’m right by not getting it and she’s put herself in danger along with my son by getting the vaccine. None of us know for sure. 

• Haha 1

12 year olds don't need the vaccine and 104 degree temperatures are extremely dangerous. Hopefully other people can at least learn a lesson from this stupidity.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Did your son want the vaccine?

He was willing to get it, just didn’t want a shot. Typical of a kid. The first shot went smoothly. 

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He was willing to get it, just didn’t want a shot. Typical of a kid. The first shot went smoothly. 

Ok, so you didn’t want him to get the shot, but your wife did. You didn’t say anything because it wasn’t worth arguing over. My point was that you should be able to say you don’t a want him to get it. Give your reasons. She can give hers. At least you both knows where each other stands and why. Choosing where to go for dinner doesn’t have to be a drawn out discussion, but I’d say vaccinating your 12 year old is if the two of you aren’t in agreement.

Anyway, hope he’s over his fever.

36 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You misunderstand my relationship with my wife if that’s what you think. I do not have a hardened stance on others getting the vaccine. My wife and son have not had COVID and they are both in school. I am not 100% against him getting the shot but I didn’t think he needed it. She thought he needed it so that was the decision. If I thought it was absolutely wrong then I would have spoke up. All I know is that I’ve already had Covid and I don’t plan on getting the vaccine as of now. 

Did your son/wife ever get tested for antibodies?

Hope your son feels better.

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Did your son/wife ever get tested for antibodies?

Hope your son feels better.

They did not. I’m guessing they both had Covid but never showed symptoms around the time I had Covid. 

They did not. I’m guessing they both had Covid but never showed symptoms around the time I had Covid. 

Yeah.  I wouldn’t say that just because you had it, but I have heard that sometimes the side effects (particularly with the second dose) are worse if you already had covid.

33 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

See everyone, my suggestion of 1 dose for kids might have been a good middle ground for Hawkeye and his wife.  Not to mention that doesn’t mean he should never get the second dose, the UK seems to have had success with spacing out their doses a little further.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If you gave your kid double Vax after already having Covid..man.  all I can say is you are the kind that all this propaganda was meant for.  "Just do it, don't ask questions".  Even unvaxxed 12 year olds with no antibodies have hospitalization rates that are statistically insignificant. I couldn't let my wife do that without at least asking..."what are you trying to protect him from"?   I hope he pulls through with no lasting affects. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If you gave your kid double Vax after already having Covid..man.  all I can say is you are the kind that all this propaganda was meant for.  "Just do it, don't ask questions".  Even unvaxxed 12 year olds with no antibodies have hospitalization rates that are statistically insignificant. I couldn't let my wife do that without at least asking..."what are you trying to protect him from"?   I hope he pulls through with no lasting affects. 

Covid has turned decent people into focking idiots. Common sense is out the window.

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I have no idea if he ever had Covid. He never had symptoms and never tested positive after I had it. 

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

Covid has turned decent people into focking idiots. Common sense is out the window.

Propaganda can really have an effect on people.

• Thanks 1

Some of you are really getting some major use out of your Jump to Conclusions mat.

You admitted you were a b!tch in a major decision for your son. You are not a father. You disgust me.  

Just now, shorepatrol said:

You admitted you were a b!tch in a major decision for your son. You are not a father. You disgust me.  

Noted

My son didn't need to take any Advil last night to get a good night sleep and his fever is down.  He feels good and is back to school today.  Pretty much the exact side effects my wife had after her second shot.

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

At least I believe lod doesn’t think Ivermectin actually works to prevent covid

https://gidmk.medium.com/is-ivermectin-for-covid-19-based-on-fraudulent-research-part-3-5066aa6819b3

Your handlers are certainly working hard to discredit a drug that at worst has no effect and at best can save your life.  

You'll know that Ivermectin works when articles start dropping that it's dangerous. It's standing in the middle of their cash cow.

57 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Your handlers are certainly working hard to discredit a drug that at worst has no effect and at best can save your life.  

You'll know that Ivermectin works when articles start dropping that it's dangerous. It's standing in the middle of their cash cow.

Which has already happened, including the FDA trying to imply that EVERYONE is running out and taking the animal version. 

No idea if it will prevent you from getting covid. I believe it can lessen the symptoms if taken prophylactically. I just read article from doctors in the know. He, of course searched for an article that is anti ivermectin and ignores ALL the ones that are pro ivermectin. He's a total loser at life.

26 minutes ago, lod001 said:

He, of course searched for an article that is anti ivermectin and ignores ALL the ones that are pro ivermectin. He's a total loser at life.

He's no doubt working several boards and getting direction. No one is that "all in" on such an unknown quantity unless there is something in it for them.  If he were just doing this argue, then I'd agree. 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

I somewhat agree that it probably can't really hurt (although technically it could be worse), and it's not really helpful to just say "LOLOL it's horse dewormer!!" when talking about Ivermectin in general (I had posted about that before it became trendy and it was specifically in reference to the people that were actually eating the horse version).   The issue is the people (like Rogan I believe) that think it's better than the vaccine.   It's not.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Which has already happened, including the FDA trying to imply that EVERYONE is running out and taking the animal version. 

No idea if it will prevent you from getting covid. I believe it can lessen the symptoms if taken prophylactically. I just read article from doctors in the know. He, of course searched for an article that is anti ivermectin and ignores ALL the ones that are pro ivermectin. He's a total loser at life.

Can you share the link to the article you're referencing?  I didn't really "search" for that one, I had already read the first 2 parts from the same guy. 

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The issue is the people (like Rogan I believe) that think it's better than the vaccine.   It's not.

:lol:  So you have an issue with the promotion of something you feel is false, so therefore you must spread falsehoods about the use of a drug to even it out.  

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

He's no doubt working several boards and getting direction. No one is that "all in" on such an unknown quantity unless there is something in it for them.  If he were just doing this argue, then I'd agree. 

Remember shotard? He would argue that water isn't wet regardless of how many times he was proven wrong. Same thing going on here. 

16 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Remember shotard? He would argue that water isn't wet regardless of how many times he was proven wrong. Same thing going on here. 

You know shobot is still top 5 here in post count?  And yes, he has all the traits of botcuck.  He finally went to a friendly place where the truth never finishes in the money.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  So you have an issue with the promotion of something you feel is false, so therefore you must spread falsehoods about the use of a drug to even it out.  

I wasn’t spreading falsehoods.   When I posted about the horse version I was specifically referring to people that were actually taking the horse version, which can be poisonous.  Ivermectin as a whole should not be referred to as “lol horse dewormer,” as I literally just said.

I’ve also said multiple times that it’s possible it might help a little.  But most of the evidence I’ve seen is not very good, although I haven’t had a chance to read all 40+ studies yet, which was why I asked if someone could share one that was good.  Still waiting.

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I wasn’t spreading falsehoods.   When I posted about the horse version I was specifically referring to people that were actually taking the horse version, which can be poisonous.  Ivermectin as a whole should not be referred to as “lol horse dewormer,” as I literally just said.

I’ve also said multiple times that it’s possible it might help a little.  But most of the evidence I’ve seen is not very good, although I haven’t had a chance to read all 40+ studies yet, which was why I asked if someone could share one that was good.  Still waiting.

Sure you were, as you have been.  You even mentioned Joe Rogan, who is now the hated poster boy on the internet.  Who cares what Joe Rogan did, and I certainly am not up on him, but I can't find any place where he said it was "better" than the vaccine, which you claimed he "may" have said.   You know why you are told to promote Joe Rogan hate?  Because he is a threat. You are told to think he is a threat to national health, but in reality he is a threat to the livelihoods of very powerful people.  And you are simply their stooge.  

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

At least I believe lod doesn’t think Ivermectin actually works to prevent covid

https://gidmk.medium.com/is-ivermectin-for-covid-19-based-on-fraudulent-research-part-3-5066aa6819b3

Liberal bullshit mill Buzzfeed declares the ivermectin study a fraud.  Says nothing about two of the major vaccine manufacturers losing all data on their control groups.  Amazing.  

59 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Tim did in fact call water poison, but then tried to walk it back and said he was joking.

37 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Tim did in fact call water poison, but then tried to walk it back and said he was joking.

Well, technically ANYTHING can poison you if you take too much. Including water. ;)

8 hours ago, lod001 said:

Nothing to see here. You'll all be fine.😉

https://americanconservativemovement.com/2021/08/22/fda-ignores-new-uk-study-showing-pfizer-vaccine-destroys-t-cells-weakens-the-immune-system/

Any diseases that your immune system is unable to ward off is just an unlucky coincidence. Get some more jab juice.

The study showed Pfizer vaccine to be less effective against the Delta variant compared to the original virus and earlier variants.

The study also showed that 2 doses of the Pfizer vaccine was/is more effective than 1 dose.

The study showed older persons do not have as a good of an immune response to the vaccine as do younger people.

You are finding links originating from Alex Jones (infowars) who is making up lies and falsely attributing it to studies and spreading misinformation.

Actual study: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)01290-3/fulltext

Fair interpretation of that study: https://www.crick.ac.uk/news/2021-06-03_pfizer-biontech-vaccine-recipients-have-lower-antibody-levels-targeting-the-delta-variant-than-other-sars-cov-2-variants

11 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Well, technically ANYTHING can poison you if you take too much. Including water. ;)

That was the point I was making because he was calling HCQ and Ivermeticn poison. But he took it and ran with it.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Lol I didn’t even call Ivermectin poison 

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That was the point I was making because he was calling HCQ and Ivermeticn poison. But he took it and ran with it.

No, pretty sure that’s what I said, not you.