Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Going by the history of VAERS reporting, you figure it out.

Now it is possible that more reports are coming in on these failed jabs than the historical norm for vaccines (which this of course is not). But it is FACT that these jabs are creating more adverse reactions than all vaccines in the last 20 years COMBINED.

Know this. All these toxic jabs kill. that's a fact.

Really not sure why i bother with you. https://c19ivermectin.com/  I know you're incapable of finding the info yourself.

The vaccines work.   Unfortunately Delta has changed things a bit so they don't work as well as we originally thought in particular against infection, but they still work especially against serious disease and death (and also against infection)

Wouldn't all of those vaccine deaths have been evident in the Pfizer 6 month follow up data which you previously used as evidence against the vaccines?   

So I take these responses from lod and cdub as they can't point to any individual Ivermectin studies as being particularly good?   Weird that the same people that say "look at the evidence for Ivermectin!!" are the same people questioning the vaccine trial data.  The Pfizer trial alone had almost double the participants as all 63 trials combined shown on c19ivermectin.com.

And no cdub, it's not stupid to ask for one particularly good study. and I didn't even specifically ask for 1 study since I said studies.  For example, the Recovery Trial in the UK is considered to be one of the best during covid - https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/07/one-uk-trial-transforming-covid-19-treatment-why-haven-t-others-delivered-more-results - it showed hydroxychloroquine wasn't effective, however Dexamethasone was.   And get this, dexamethasone is a cheap, decades old drug! (so no, that's not why more people aren't pushing ivermectin).   I believe there are some larger trials of Ivermectin going on now though.

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Pfizer crap suspended in Japan as the sheeple in USA continue lining up for the slaughter. Contaminated. Killed a couple people first.

https://t.co/woYPZ3itT5?amp=1

Not Pfizer, Moderna was suspended. 

On 8/20/2021 at 8:24 PM, Cdub100 said:

Me in 2019 - In 2021 you're going to tell me a person wearing a full biohazard setup to Kroger isn't looney.

You in 2019 wouldn't believe me.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Damn.  Those dudes have better protection than the scientists from the Wuhan lab that created the China virus!!!!

jab juice working like a champ At Duke U.

In the first week of classes, 304 undergraduates, 45 graduate students and 15 employees tested positive for COVID-19. All but eight of these individuals were vaccinated, and the vast majority of them are asymptomatic. Just like they would be if they didn't take the jab juice.

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I get a daily jab. And wear 17 masks

Did you get the new auto dispensing backpack? Hooks right into your vein and feeds you a constant supply of jab juice.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

We are watching the creation of one more powerful virus after another. 

...and possibly a weakening of immune systems in the jabbed.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

In the first week of classes, 304 undergraduates, 45 graduate students and 15 employees tested positive for COVID-19. All but eight of these individuals were vaccinated, and the vast majority of them are asymptomatic. Just like they would be if they didn't take the jab juice.

Did you get the new auto dispensing backpack? Hooks right into your vein and feeds you a constant supply of jab juice.

It's on back order but I can't wait. 

I'm all about being safe.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Damn.  Those dudes have better protection than the scientists from the Wuhan lab that created the China virus!!!!

From the land of Covid propaganda. 

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's on back order but I can't wait. 

I'm all about being safe.

You can never be too safe now that hurricane ida has spread a blanket of covid across the southern US.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

...and possibly a weakening of immune systems in the jabbed.

At best each jab will be one generation behind the virus. Lockdown is really the only answer. Of course it must be complete and permanent. botcucks advisors tell him and the other liars to stay clear of the fact that 1 virus came from China and the other from India. Neither ever gets here if we were as serious as we pretend to be. Keep blaming the unvaxxed they are told.

Just now, lod001 said:

From the land of Covid propaganda. 

You can never be too safe now that hurricane ida has spread a blanket of covid across the southern US.

I wish those trump anti-vaxxers followed the CDCs directions for a hurricane. It's literally the #1 thing. I hope bunny is vaxxed.

• Get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can. COVID-19 vaccines help protect you from getting sick or severely ill with COVID-19 and may also help protect people around you.
  • Get emergency supplies: Stock your home and your car with supplies. Give yourself more time than usual to prepare your emergency food, water, and medicine supplies. Home delivery is the safest choice for buying disaster supplies; however, that may not be an option for everyone. If in-person shopping is your only choice, take steps to protect your and others’ health when running essential errands.
  • Make a plan: Create a family disaster plan.
  • Prepare to evacuate: Never ignore an evacuation order. Pay attention to local guidance about updated plans for evacuations and shelters, including shelters for your pets.

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Pretty sad that judges have to tell Doctors what to do to save a patient's life in the USA.

https://ohiocapitaljournal.com/2021/08/30/judge-orders-cinci-hospital-to-treat-covid-19-patient-with-ivermectin-despite-cdc-warnings/

and that’s a guy that’s been openly skeptical of some of things like vaccine boosters and masks on kids 

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Pretty sad that judges have to tell Doctors what to do to save a patient's life in the USA.

https://ohiocapitaljournal.com/2021/08/30/judge-orders-cinci-hospital-to-treat-covid-19-patient-with-ivermectin-despite-cdc-warnings/

Look at this USAtoday article on the case.

https://archive.ph/6mHUe

CINCINNATTI — A suburban Cincinnati woman, whose husband has been on a ventilator in the hospital with COVID-19, won a court order forcing the hospital to treat her husband's virus with an anti-parasitic treatment commonly used for livestock.
The case is one of a handful nationwide where courts have sided with family members and forced doctors to use Ivermectin, which is unproven in the treatment of COVID-19 and is not recommended by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 

It's no wonder people like Tim are easily lied to with sh1t like this. They have no idea about the dozens and dozens of studies that have shown its effectiveness. Hell Timmy won't even do his own research. He has to tag us 3 times on a Sunday to do it for him.

We are in a sad state of affairs. I fear it's too late for this man. Ivermectin is best used early on with the onset of symptoms. Hope he pulls through.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

and that’s a guy that’s been openly skeptical of some of things like vaccine boosters and masks on kids 

ATTG is only doing the approved CDC protocol. Which we know DOES NOT FOCKING WORK! But most doctors just follow the protocol. These guys aren't thinking up treatments on the spot. Doctors are basically the mechanics of the human body. They diagnose the problem and treat it using standard practices.

The judge is smart enough to know that there are other options other than the certain death of do nothing and put the patient on a ventilator. 

It's too late for this dude. If he's been on a ventilator this long. He's as good as gone.

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Who gives a fock. Once again, you counter with NOTHING. This has happened a couple times elsewhere in the country already AND saved the person's life. You lose again, as always. I got more loses for you coming up.

Now back to the FAKE as fock 600k 'deaths' from covid. Been looking for this video. 100% proves that the 600k is bogus. Dr. Birk's BS video is also in there. 

Note what she says. That's not even including the fake numbers by hospitals in order to get $.

'if in hospice and give a few weeks to live (meaning you are soon to be dead), if you get covid, you get marked death via covid. 

Natural immunity antibodies are vastly superior to the jab. Once the jabs started failing even the CDC had to admit the jabs are inferior.

20 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Natural immunity antibodies are vastly superior to the jab. Once the jabs started failing even the CDC had to admit the jabs are inferior.

This will really trigger botliar. He has been given the "only open this folder in case of emergency" for this one.

26 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Now back to the FAKE as fock 600k 'deaths' from covid. Been looking for this video. 100% proves that the 600k is bogus. Dr. Birk's BS video is also in there. 

Note what she says. That's not even including the fake numbers by hospitals in order to get $.

'if in hospice and give a few weeks to live (meaning you are soon to be dead), if you get covid, you get marked death via covid. 

No one with a brain thinks the count is anywhere close.  The great Jack Nicklaus said months ago that he knows 2 people where parents died.  Not of covid but they had covid at the time.  Doctors asked them if they could put covid down as cause of death.  

Edit...here is thr blurb

He said he spoke with two friends whose parents died of the virus, and, according to the golfer, the hospital asked to change the cause of death to COVID. The couple declined

14 hours ago, lod001 said:

I don't get this.  If you are a asyptomatic how the hell are you getting tested for Covid?  Just cause? 

Im jabbed...and if I happen to get cold symptoms in the next few weeks, I am not taking a covid test.  So why would someone who has had no symptoms take this test???

7 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I don't get this.  If you are a asyptomatic how the hell are you getting tested for Covid?  Just cause? 

Im jabbed...and if I happen to get cold symptoms in the next few weeks, I am not taking a covid test.  So why would someone who has had no symptoms take this test???

I agree.  Makes you wonder how accurate the tests are.

5 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Students are being forced to take tests, once per week for vaccinated and 2 times per week for unvaccinated.

7 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Tracing. You are required to get tested if you were near someone symptomatic.  My point all along has been without antibody testing we'll never knw how widespread it has been.  And they refuse to do it because it would destroy the narrative. 

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Students are being forced to take tests, once per week for vaccinated and 2 times per week for unvaccinated.

Ok then..I suppose that makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Can you imagine her in the sack?  Crazy as fuk!!

Look at her eyes, she is completely hopped up on something. 

27 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

She seems stable...

These people actually believe there's some deadly pandemic going around and the only thing that would save them is a piece of cloth.

If there weren't mask mandates you'd have no idea COVID existed.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

This will really trigger botliar. He has been given the "only open this folder in case of emergency" for this one.

Huh?  I've been saying for months that natural immunity works and the fact that it's better shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.  But it's better IF YOU ALREADY HAVE IT.     Getting a virus, to prevent you from getting a virus, is pretty dumb don't ya think?

58 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Tracing. You are required to get tested if you were near someone symptomatic.  My point all along has been without antibody testing we'll never knw how widespread it has been.  And they refuse to do it because it would destroy the narrative. 

You would think that they'd encourage that too.  They tell you that you have to wait 90 days before getting the vaccine if you had COVID.  How come they aren't concerned if you had COVID that moment (at the time of the vaccine), but are asymptomatic?  Wouldn't/shouldn't, you be required to have an antibody test before getting the vaccine?  Makes sense to me.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wouldn't/shouldn't, you be required to have an antibody test before getting the vaccine?  Makes sense to me.

Absolutely should.  So why have they subjected (forced) people to experimental vaccines when they were already immune?  Hint: the answer is always money. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Absolutely should.  So why have they subjected (forced) people to experimental vaccines when they were already immune?  Hint: the answer is always money. 

Yup.  Gotta pay off the "investors" of the campaign.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yup.  Gotta pay off the "investors" of the campaign.

Dividing the nation and inserting a mental cripple as President was just a bonus. 

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Of all the Covid things that disturb me the most, this is it.  With all these bullsh!t mandates, there's never been any attempt to ID those previously infected.  The line is "it just makes your immunity stronger".  So, I'll have the sniffles for 3 days instead of 5 if I get the shot?  This is absolute nonsense, borderline criminal.  Antibody testing has to be a component of any plan designed to make sure people have immunity.  

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Of all the Covid things that disturb me the most, this is it.  With all these bullsh!t mandates, there's never been any attempt to ID those previously infected.  The line is "it just makes your immunity stronger".  So, I'll have the sniffles for 3 days instead of 5 if I get the shot?  This is absolute nonsense, borderline criminal.  Antibody testing has to be a component of any plan designed to make sure people have immunity.  

If millions find out they had it with no symptoms. How are they supposed to spread fear?

11 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

ATTG is only doing the approved CDC protocol. Which we know DOES NOT FOCKING WORK! But most doctors just follow the protocol. These guys aren't thinking up treatments on the spot. Doctors are basically the mechanics of the human body. They diagnose the problem and treat it using standard practices.

The judge is smart enough to know that there are other options other than the certain death of do nothing and put the patient on a ventilator. 

It's too late for this dude. If he's been on a ventilator this long. He's as good as gone.

It sounds like this guy (or his wife) didn't even want the Ivermectin until it was a last ditch effort to begin with - https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2021/08/30/ivermectin-lawsuit-butler-county-judge-orders-hospital-treat-covid-19-patient-drug/5647432001/