Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

39 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I had it, we have discussed it, I have had close contact with groups of vaccinated people who have called me and said they had covid, one group I was one of 6 and the only one who wasnt vaxxed and didnt get covid a second time

but also yah, I dont know anyone either who has gotten it twice.  Why dont we have studies for this, that is the real crime

Because that doesn't fit their narrative. it would prove how amazingly effective natural immunity really is. They don't even want to discuss it. They just want to pump you full of useless toxic crap.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

So a variant is not Covid?

You're claim is those getting it twice are getting the same variant. First I have heard of this.

It's probably worthwhile to get it if you're fat, old, or immunocompromised.

Fat people by themselves are probably 50% of the US.  We just need to pretend being fat is not unhealthy, so no one can say that and we all have to get it.

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Yes. As I predicted at the beginning while tards like tim hack were touting 95% effective.  Completely worthless for 99.7% of the population at least and of course, quite dangerous. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

You're claim is those getting it twice are getting the same variant. First I have heard of this.

No, just trying to understand lod’s ever changing argument.  He has previously stated it has never happened that someone got Covid twice.  So I guess now he’s admitting he was wrong.

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So a variant is not Covid?

In the list of dumbest things that lod001 has said- that is another one. 

Went and got tested today since I have cold symptoms. It was negative. Looks like my immune system is doing its job. 

• Like 3

Funny that the GC thinks it's people that think covid is serious and the vaccine works that are the ones being paid to post/tweet...

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Funny that the GC thinks it's people that think covid is serious and the vaccine works that are the ones being paid to post/tweet...

I dont see the point of this?

I find it funny that you think the Vaccine is perfect and line up for 10 shots

49 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

botcuck is on the dole and he is trying to defend himself for being a covid shill by claiming both side do it. But I don't see where the money would come from for those who aren't shills for the jab.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

The point is someone (a Phillies fan, apparently which is a shame) both lied about being a nurse and made 3 twitter handles in order to spread vaccine misinformation.  I bet lod001 has probably posted one of their tweets in here at some point.

• Thanks 2

On 12/9/2021 at 10:25 PM, KSB2424 said:

:steps on soap box:

People are focking stoopid, yes I'm talking to you....at least half of you.

Covid-19 is real, it should be taken seriously and let us not get that part twisted.  With that said the way the government and media are scaring the collective masses is borderline criminal.  Fauci is complicit and the cover up of where this all came from and root cause is not only immoral but illegal.  Vaccines are one of the greatest inventions in human history,  however *this* current vaccine is like taking NyQuil for a cold, it's not even as good as the normal Flu vaccine, at least that shit gives some protection for close to year. Booster, booster, booster, booster.   But be quiet, listen to the trees.....aka watch the commercials for ABC News or CNN and every commercial break is brought to you by.....Pfizer.    Trust me as a person who worked in Big Pharma for 20 years, Moderna and Pfizer were first, but they will not be best (long term).  More robust vaccines and therapeutics (remember those, like normal medicines) are and will be developed.  

:deep breath:

Seeing a healthy toddler pulling on his mask while mom is fighting with him infuriates me to my core.  Seeing some idiot from my neighborhood in the grocery store meandering around while I know his wife is at home with Covid infuriates me.  I hate you all.  This Covid is not unlike the stomach flu or regular flu.  If you or a loved one is sick, keep your stupid azz at home its just being a good person and thinking of others.  The government mandates suck....yeah....telling grown adults they HAVE (by law) to stay home is not a workable message.  Ummmm.....how-a-bout we strongly encourage the masses to do things to mitigate spread all the while being completely transparent (looking at you Fauci) and stop fear mongering and more fact finding from the media?  Crazy talk I know.  Sometimes you attract more bees with honey than vinegar. 

Watching Australia and Germany disintegrate to a police state over this is eye opening and mind blowing.   It amazes me how quickly people will give up personal freedom, something men and women well before us fought and died for, so easily.  And a person reading that may laugh, but *change* like this normally isn't a speed boat making a sharp left turn....its a large Cruise Ship slowly but surely turning left whilst none of the passengers ever noticing. Until they hit the iceberg. 

I dislike 95% of politicians.  I dislike 90% of the media.  I dislike 80% of the general public.  I only dislike half of you degenerates, which is why I stick around I guess.  Gah.

:steps off soap box:

BTT only because I'm tired of reading y'alls nonsense. 

Shaking my fockinv head. The following is a friend of mine and he posted this on Facebook:

"I pray that all my family and friends are vaccinated.  I had both vaccines and still got the virus.  Not worth it missing time away from work or/family.  If you haven’t been and want to be with your family on Christmas/church please get it done.  Love all you guys."

Got the shot, then got Covid, and then urges people to get the shot. Jeebus Cripes!

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The point is someone (a Phillies fan, apparently which is a shame) both lied about being a nurse and made 3 twitter handles in order to spread vaccine misinformation.  I bet lod001 has probably posted one of their tweets in here at some point.

And someone lying on Twitter is significant how?  Were they part of your daily feed?  Are we worrying about nobodies lying on social media now?

18 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And someone lying on Twitter is significant how?  Were they part of your daily feed?  Are we worrying about nobodies lying on social media now?

exactly, twitter represents 2% of the population and 99% of that 2% is lying leftists, but hes worried about a random person

24 minutes ago, joneo said:

Shaking my fockinv head. The following is a friend of mine and he posted this on Facebook:

"I pray that all my family and friends are vaccinated.  I had both vaccines and still got the virus.  Not worth it missing time away from work or/family.  If you haven’t been and want to be with your family on Christmas/church please get it done.  Love all you guys."

Got the shot, then got Covid, and then urges people to get the shot. Jeebus Cripes!

Lol, obviously just wanted covid attention, but that is some funny shìt.  

42 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The problem is they weren’t “nobodies”:

in the world of Covid vaccine misinformation, it’s not hard for a tweet from someone with RN in their handle to go viral if it supports the agenda.

On 11/22/2021 at 6:59 PM, Cdub100 said:

Another school in my district had a spike and were able to go back to maskless.

Our Superintendent is really good. He's one of the few people in this world with a spine. He's trying to get our schools back to teaching and leave the politics/COVID stuff alone. So yes, I believe he's trying to keep everyone happy and this is one way to keep the state off his back.

As I said above I am watching closely. 

The school has moved back to masks as a choice. 

FYI we still get the daily "OUr school was notified of a covid infection" email

On 12/12/2021 at 11:07 AM, TimHauck said:

The problem is they weren’t “nobodies”:

in the world of Covid vaccine misinformation, it’s not hard for a tweet from someone with RN in their handle to go viral if it supports the agenda.

What about all of your COVID misinformation, did you get that from Twitter or the MSM?

If the Vaccine is effective, why are some of the Vaccinated so scared to be around the unvaccinated?   Hmmmm?  This one is for TimHauck

39 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

When do the vaccines start working so we can start getting out of this covid thing? 

After the Mid Terms we should get a break then it roars back about 18 months later. Book it. 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

What about all of your COVID misinformation, did you get that from Twitter or the MSM?

Mostly actual data and studies, although it is often linked to via Twitter

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

If the Vaccine is effective, why are some of the Vaccinated so scared to be around the unvaccinated?   Hmmmm?  This one is for TimHauck

Not sure.  The same can be said for some of the unvaccinated that are afraid of the vaccinated “shedding”

26 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not sure.  The same can be said for some of the unvaccinated that are afraid of the vaccinated “shedding”

Ive never heard of this.

Tim can I get your updated opinion on my question.  When do the vaccines start working?  No not talking about hospitalization.  Just talking beating covid and returning to normal? When will we jab enough to get out of this?    Why is the current spike just as bad as spikes when we didn't have people jabbed?

In your expertise when will this thing start fading away?  

Overdose deaths up 30 pct so far this year. Over 100k have died this year. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Overdose deaths up 30 pct so far this year. Over 100k have died this year. 

Which is rising faster?  Crime, drugs or the price of gasoline and food?

I honestly think the tide is turning.....even some of the main media is slowly showing they HAVE to report on some things, its so bad their hand was forced.  

Why are all these 2x jabbed NFL players getting covid now? ;)

What a completely useless shot.

So in NY the madame Governor has put the indoor mask requirement back in place.  My county exec has said the county will not direct resources to enforce it. It appears the big stores are requiring it, and the independent ones are not. Of course the big boys are. They got rich off the government interference. The little guys got screwed. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So in NY the madame Governor has put the indoor mask requirement back in place.  My county exec has said the county will not direct resources to enforce it. It appears the big stores are requiring it, and the independent ones are not. Of course the big boys are. They got rich off the government interference. The little guys got screwed. 

Yup.  The Great Redistribution of Wealth...aka Chinese-made Corona Virus.

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Ive never heard of this.

Tim can I get your updated opinion on my question.  When do the vaccines start working?  No not talking about hospitalization.  Just talking beating covid and returning to normal? When will we jab enough to get out of this?    Why is the current spike just as bad as spikes when we didn't have people jabbed?

In your expertise when will this thing start fading away?  

Here's one example:

The vaccines are working at preventing infection.   They just don't stop it completely, and of course we still have a pretty sizeable population that is not vaccinated, especially kids (not saying kids should be vaccinated, just that they seem to be a decent chunk of new cases).   I think the US is pretty much normal except for some mask and I guess vaccine mandates.     Currently we're at about half as many cases as we had last year at this time, but the prior spike was due to Delta.

25 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Why are all these 2x jabbed NFL players getting covid now? ;)

What a completely useless shot.

How do you know they are "2x" jabbed?  I think the Antonio Brown situation is more evidence that many players likely got J&J.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Here's one example:

The vaccines are working at preventing infection.   They just don't stop it completely, and of course we still have a pretty sizeable population that is not vaccinated, especially kids (not saying kids should be vaccinated, just that they seem to be a decent chunk of new cases).   I think the US is pretty much normal except for some mask and I guess vaccine mandates.     Currently we're at about half as many cases as we had last year at this time, but the prior spike was due to Delta.

How do you know they are "2x" jabbed?  I think the Antonio Brown situation is more evidence that many players likely got J&J.

Naomi Wolfe should not be referring to herself as Dr, especially when she’s taking about health issues. These professional students infuriate me. 

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Here's one example:

Doesnt seem normal to me.  NY state back to mask mandate.  Local schools seem to go in and out of online learning as the wind blows.   Maybe to you that is back to normal but to me it isn't.  

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Doesnt seem normal to me.  NY state back to mask mandate.  Local schools seem to go in and out of online learning as the wind blows.   Maybe to you that is back to normal but to me it isn't.  

Liarbot changes his tune after he is found to be 100% wrong. Sometimes it takes hours, sometimes months.  Governments know 2 things, the jab is a failure, and they can manipulate the botcucks of the world. 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Link to your online learning claim?  I can't imagine there are many schools still doing virtual learning unless there are huge outbreaks.  I haven't heard much about schools going virtual since September at the height of Delta.

And lol at bringing up mask mandates, that was literally the one thing I called out.  And requiring a mask to go to Target for 5 minutes where it's not even enforced is pretty dang close to normal.

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Link to your online learning claim?  I can't imagine there are many schools still doing virtual learning unless there are huge outbreaks.  I haven't heard much about schools going virtual since September at the height of Delta.

And lol at bringing up mask mandates, that was literally the one thing I called out.  And requiring a mask to go to Target for 5 minutes where it's not even enforced is pretty dang close to normal.

Most- if not all schools- are not doing online learning in the way it was last year with like Zoom and stuff. A lot of online learning programs that are out there are just asynchronous things that are not good for anyone. 

I don't have a link.  A local school that a friend of mine works for just went back to zoom learning until after the holidays.  You can believe me or not.  This doesn't seem that wild, local schools here in WNY have been in and out of zoom learning several times since school started in September.

Normal?  We went backwards.  There was no mask mandate here until recently.  NYS went back to them.  What on earth are you talking about? 

Kids wearing masks all day with plastic dividers isn't "back to normal".  Maybe this is Tim's normal. 

Question remains.   When do we get through this covid and back to ACTUAL NORMAL.  Not the NEW NORMAL.   

A mask that provides ZERO protection is dang close to insanity.  The ONLY thing Fauci didn't lie about during this whole thing is when he said masks weren't necessary.  All lies after that.

• Thanks 1