Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Says the guy with over 2x as many posts

I can't wait to hear this reasoning. What the actual fock does that have to do with me being obsessed with Fauci? 

Do you have any self-awareness at all? Do you truly not understand how stupid you sound claiming anybody else is obsessed with anything that is related to Covid considering the time you've spent in this thread?

:doh:

Give this place a rest, it's broken you.

Worst handled Crisis in modern history.  I’m not anti vaccine, and realize the first few months were full of uncertainty. No harm no foul the first few months, we all get mulligans.  Politiicans, officials and us, the people.

However looking back, an “after action review” if you will.  Dear God what a complete power grab, over reaction shiot show. 

Coronovirus is a perfect litmus test to show government overreach.  Shutting down schools, playgrounds and beaches.  Arresting churchgoers, asking for vaccine passports.  Dear God.

I'll never forget that picture of a school band playing together with masks on but holes cut in so they can play the instruments like the clarinet or trombone.  :lol:

Wow.  People wiping down their groceries with bleach wipes.   Lines on the grocery floors to direct traffic,  can't touch the golf flag!@#!  Can't ride in a boat.  People driving by themselves with a mask on.  Bidens speeches outside with what looked like baseball on deck circles 8 feet apart for chairs.  LOCKDOWNS.

Looking back it was bizzaro world and any politician trying to keep that nonsense going should be castrated.  

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Wow.  What are they planning for schools?

Sounds like he said “yeah” to me.  Why wouldn’t they be open (outside of maybe a JustinCharge death variant emerging)?  Like 99% of schools have been open since last fall.  A few closed briefly last winter or extended Christmas vacation but that was mostly because everyone was out with Covid so they didn’t have enough staff.

Jury/Fury Duty today. Philadelphia. The website said masks were optional. Get to the check in, masks are required indoors. What the focking fockity fock?

I think they noted that I was tea kettle bouncing around on the stove top ready to explode. They pointed me in a certain direction, they collected my summons, gave me a service completed form, a lollipop, and sent me home. Well.....OK. I can live with that, I guess. But does it really need me to raise my voice to declare that I would have gotten a doctor's note because I can't breathe for more than 10 minutes in these dang things. "Wearing this will kill me!!! I can't breathe". Gotta drop a George Floyd line once in a while. Or whoever said it. Holla. Rust in p!ss.

But, all workers nowadays are trained to be monkeys, told to avoid conflict at any and all cost. And as a government worker, I knew that all too well. Game. Set. Bingo. Hump Day. FAYLEDOZER. Beep Beep. That said, in this case, they were very polite and agreeable and I would have slipped them a few bucks if there weren't a hundred witnesses. 

It was my first trip into Center City in almost 2 and a half years. It's basically a two hour trip each way, public transportation, so plenty of time to look around. From the edge of the city right into the heart of it. About half of all passengers wore masks, surprisingly the school kids are more likely to be masked up than adults. But there is the bare minimum of human interaction of any kind. So many businesses and restaurants boarded up and empty, my God fast food restaurants are shut down all over, houses looking really shabby, it's June and it's clear many homes haven't had their first lawn cut yet this year. Many more funeral home have popped up. Go figure, vaccines. We had three homeless people on the bus this morning, and plenty more on the train. The main subway hub that connects a hundred bus lines to parts of the city, had most of their platforms and escalators out of order. They just spent countless hundreds of millions on this Market Frankford hub, and it's completely broken in around 10 or so years. And if you don't stumble over a heroin junkie, you have pigeon crap everywhere. No wonder so many are killed here at night.

To summarize, throw a fit at jury duty over masks, get an honorable discharge. Small business is dead, dead, dead in major cities. People can't afford the bare minimum upkeep on their homes. The dregs of society have the power since everybody is scared of everything. Stalin is looking  at this country, is rubbing his chin, and is muttering, "Yes, yes, I can coach this."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Wow.  What are they planning for schools?

Jesus, tried to drag this dude off the stage before he answered. Yeah, that's normal.

I'd be willing to best most of the elite did exactly this, incuding gates.

CEO of large Spanish pharma company bought a fake vaccine card

https://www.sott.net/article/468242-Police-charge-big-pharma-boss-with-falsifying-his-Covid-vaccination-status

Police allege that Sousa-Faro arranged to be injected with a saline solution instead of a Covid-19 vaccination and paid thousands of dollars to have his name added to Spain's immunization register, 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet these guys got the real garbage. It was 68 degrees out. Wonder when the last time more than 1 had an episode like that.

Five soldiers collapsed to the ground outside St Paul’s Cathedral on Friday before the royal family’s arrival during the Queen’s Jubilee.

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

DIRECTLY FROM NIH

but Tim probably says its a lie

:thumbsup:

The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.[3,6,57] We have witnessed a long list of unprecedented intrusions into medical practice, including attacks on medical experts, destruction of medical careers among doctors refusing to participate in killing their patients and a massive regimentation of health care, led by non-qualified individuals with enormous wealth, power and influence.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

We all got played, some more than others.

while it is an opinion piece with tons and tons of data, this is the type of discussion that should have never been blocked or censored like it was,  there should have always been an ongoing discussion of ideas with educated people from all sources, meanwhile, people like the author was called a conspiracy theorist or a threat for spreading false information

however they blocked anyone who opposed Big "vaccine" Pharma

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

We all got played, some more than others.

Too many are still being played. In NYC 2-4 year olds are still required to wear masks.

And here is how it got published (not by the NIH, by “Surgical Neurology International”)

https://www.discovermagazine.com/mind/right-wing-brain-surgeons-the-case-of-surgical-neurology-international

You guys are the ones being played the most, by people you think are “speaking the truth” but are really just trying to make money off the idiots that believe their claims, and trying to turn Covid vaccine skepticism into skepticism about all vaccines.

• Thanks 1

On 6/2/2022 at 6:50 PM, phillybear said:

Jury/Fury Duty today. Philadelphia. The website said masks were optional. Get to the check in, masks are required indoors. What the focking fockity fock?

I think they noted that I was tea kettle bouncing around on the stove top ready to explode. They pointed me in a certain direction, they collected my summons, gave me a service completed form, a lollipop, and sent me home. Well.....OK. I can live with that, I guess. But does it really need me to raise my voice to declare that I would have gotten a doctor's note because I can't breathe for more than 10 minutes in these dang things. "Wearing this will kill me!!! I can't breathe". Gotta drop a George Floyd line once in a while. Or whoever said it. Holla. Rust in p!ss.

But, all workers nowadays are trained to be monkeys, told to avoid conflict at any and all cost. And as a government worker, I knew that all too well. Game. Set. Bingo. Hump Day. FAYLEDOZER. Beep Beep. That said, in this case, they were very polite and agreeable and I would have slipped them a few bucks if there weren't a hundred witnesses. 

It was my first trip into Center City in almost 2 and a half years. It's basically a two hour trip each way, public transportation, so plenty of time to look around. From the edge of the city right into the heart of it. About half of all passengers wore masks, surprisingly the school kids are more likely to be masked up than adults. But there is the bare minimum of human interaction of any kind. So many businesses and restaurants boarded up and empty, my God fast food restaurants are shut down all over, houses looking really shabby, it's June and it's clear many homes haven't had their first lawn cut yet this year. Many more funeral home have popped up. Go figure, vaccines. We had three homeless people on the bus this morning, and plenty more on the train. The main subway hub that connects a hundred bus lines to parts of the city, had most of their platforms and escalators out of order. They just spent countless hundreds of millions on this Market Frankford hub, and it's completely broken in around 10 or so years. And if you don't stumble over a heroin junkie, you have pigeon crap everywhere. No wonder so many are killed here at night.

To summarize, throw a fit at jury duty over masks, get an honorable discharge. Small business is dead, dead, dead in major cities. People can't afford the bare minimum upkeep on their homes. The dregs of society have the power since everybody is scared of everything. Stalin is looking  at this country, is rubbing his chin, and is muttering, "Yes, yes, I can coach this."

This was great :D

But also sad and concerning.

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

while it is an opinion piece with tons and tons of data, this is the type of discussion that should have never been blocked or censored like it was,  there should have always been an ongoing discussion of ideas with educated people from all sources, meanwhile, people like the author was called a conspiracy theorist or a threat for spreading false information

however they blocked anyone who opposed Big "vaccine" Pharma

Either way, you sent up the bat signal for captain dipshlt to spend his Saturday afternoon scouring Twitter for a retort. Funny thing is, he posts it as if somebody is actually going to read it.

We've all got our hobbies I guess.

:dunno:

Blaylock was grifting long before it was truly cool.

https://theoutline.com/post/1183/the-quack-behind-the-msg-scare-is-still-stoking-fear-for-profit

Yes Reality, I spent about 15 minutes reading the article and about it/him (don’t recall hearing about him before).  What can I say, I’m interested in reading about Covid.  Thanks for sharing RHR.

Yep he’s definitely a whack job because he doesn’t agree with Fauci and the main stream media and big Pharma and doesn’t think you should push vaccines on two-year-olds

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep he’s definitely a whack job because he doesn’t agree with Fauci and the main stream media and big Pharma and doesn’t think you should push vaccines on two-year-olds

Did you read it?  He said much more than that, including “hundreds of thousands have been killed by the vaccines and many more have been permanently damaged,” even claiming that in his crazy mind that that statement has been “proven to be true.”

I just nominated (online) this thread to be inducted into the Smithsonian.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Did you read it?  He said much more than that, including “hundreds of thousands have been killed by the vaccines and many more have been permanently damaged,” even claiming that in his crazy mind that that statement has been “proven to be true.”

And fauci said the vaccine is 100% safe and if you get it you can’t get Covid. So what. Like I said originally it’s an opinion piece from a doctor. These are discussions that should have been allowed to go on. But they were censored and nlocked

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

And fauci said the vaccine is 100% safe and if you get it you can’t get Covid. So what. Like I said originally it’s an opinion piece from a doctor. These are discussions that should have been allowed to go on. But they were censored and nlocked

I think Biden said that, not Fauci.

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He didn’t say “you can’t get Covid.”  The closest he came was saying “you’re safe,” “protected” and “not at risk,” but that was speaking about severe disease and even at that was not speaking in absolutes as at other points in the interview was more specific in saying the vaccinated’s “risk is extremely low,” the unvaccinated have a “greater likelihood of severe disease” and even says “once community transmission starts going up, your risk is going up and that’s true even for vaccinated people.”

dont interact with timhauck either.  its another focking bot. another bad faith poster here to just be a diick.

rusty

mooney

nobody

rustybot #55671

gutter

youll just keep having the same broken convo with them for years if you talk with them.  its pointless.

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

dont interact with timhauck either.  its another focking bot. another bad faith poster here to just be a diick.

rusty

mooney

nobody

rustybot #55671

gutter

youll just keep having the same broken convo with them for years if you talk with them.  its pointless.

You guys would have a great circle jerk going if you did that 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

oh stop it.  the first time your type listens will be the first  i used to try to clarify things, then i realized you never listen or read.  now i just point and laugh.  0001011010 personal attack or guilt trip.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

oh stop it.  the first time your type listens will be the first  i used to try to clarify things, then i realized you never listen or read.  now i just point and laugh.  0001011010 personal attack or guilt trip.

I listen.  I even thanked RHR for sharing that whacko’s editorial 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So if libs didn't troll this would be a horrible place...for libs. Isn't it sad that all you guys got is trolling and lies because your party is a disaster. :dunno:

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

So if libs didn't troll this would be a horrible place...for libs. Isn't it sad that all you guys got is trolling and lies because your party is a disaster. :dunno:

I’m not a lib

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m not a lib

:lol:. We've never heard that one before.  Neither is MDCuck, rusty, wiff, they all just have aways adopted every lib platform item and hated every Republican politician because of coincidence. 

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:. We've never heard that one before.  Neither is MDCuck, rusty, wiff, they all just have aways adopted every lib platform item and hated every Republican politician because of coincidence. 

I hate most politicians, but I did vote for Trump (twice).  I’ve said multiple times in this thread that trying to limit the number of people that died during this once in a century pandemic shouldn’t have been a political issue.

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I hate most politicians, but I did vote for Trump (twice).  I’ve said multiple times in this thread that trying to limit the number of people that died during this once in a century pandemic shouldn’t have been a political issue.

It shouldn't, but it became one, mainly due to the election, and had clear sides. And from my view, it was clearly the libs who were unconcerned with limiting the dead, although they were superior at projecting that they were trying to save people.  It's what they do.

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And from my view, it was clearly the libs who were unconcerned with limiting the dead, although they were superior at projecting that they were trying to save people.  It's what they do.

Are you talking about the general population or politicians?  Other than dem governors killing people by sending infected people to nursing homes (which was incredibly stupid), what makes you say this?

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Here is another highly credentialed physician turned whack job:

What makes you say this? Other than an attempt to distract.