Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Is there a company you hope fails and doesn't recover from this?

Ticketmaster/LiveNation still continue to be the scummiest scumfucks alive.

Ticketmaster announces it will offer refunds on postponed events after backlash from angry customers and lawmakers

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/ticketmaster-announces-it-will-offer-refunds-on-postponed-events-after-backlash-from-angry-customers-and-lawmakers/ar-BB12ZfRD

Walmart could use an asswhuppin. Hundreds of Billions of our tax money sent straight to china with Walmart taking a 15% cut.  Apple ain't far behind.

All minority owned businesses 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

I work for them at one point. At that time, the Worthy largest quarter of a claim property any corporation. That's because if say, Eddie Van Halen strain is vulva and they cancel the show? Live Nation win automatically refund people money. Do drunk people jump through hoops. remember, the people are buying tickets six eight 10 months in advance. so a lot of folks just plain forgot or never got around to it.

Millions of dollars individual ticket holders money hell-d by Ticketmaster / live Nation. I worked 4 months on that project. Only to see my boss and some sleazy brother-in-law of the governor do some shady side deal.

You wouldn't believe the stories I could tell you about that place.

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

Yeah,  they haven't canceled a concert i have tickets to in October yet so they're holding onto my money.  If they go under I'll be focked.

When companies fail people lose jobs and lions get murdered. So I have a hard time reading that way.

However, Boeing is going to dodge a bullet after just complete malfeasance and disregard in building and selling 737 Max or whatever.

For that matter, the entire airline industry. They have more flyers than ever, yes are continually teetering on the brink until something happens and then the government steps in and gives them trillion dollars. Here's a thought. You've already got the man, maybe put a decent product and service and learn how to manage your books.

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Yeah,  they haven't canceled a concert i have tickets to in October yet so they're holding onto my money.  If they go under I'll be focked.

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

I have tickets to three of their shows.  I bought tix for a concert through one of the resale sights and had to appeal to Paypal twice to get a refund but I got it.  I never bothered to do the same tpo my ticketmaster shows yet.

18 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

FBG?

They are thriving!@

Just now, supermike80 said:

Well it was asking what I hoped for

:clap:

42 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

That one farm supply biz in Iowa. 

I had a feeling you would post this.  You are a terrible person.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's all in good fun. :cheers:

Just now, edjr said:

It's all in good fun. :cheers:

I know that's how it is the majority of the time here but I'm not so sure with him.  He's been going off on that for a while now.  Saying he wants a family business to fail is a bit much.

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

All minority owned businesses 

:lol:

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

1. Lighten up

2. Give the money back.  You don't need it

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

1. Lighten up

1.  Take your own advice on this one.

2. No.  My business is doing nothing wrong.  We're using that money to pay our employees.

Do you treat all the businesses that take advantage of tax loopholes the same as well?  This would include Trump.  My business is at least paying taxes.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

1.  Take your own advice on this one.

2. No.  My business is doing nothing wrong.  We're using that money to pay our employees.

Do you treat all the businesses that take advantage of tax loopholes the same as well?  This would include Trump.  My business is at least paying taxes.

Yes.  Some corporate tax loopholes, excessive tax breaks and corporate welfare don't sit well with me.

Amazon comes to mind, for example.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Yes.  Some corporate tax loopholes, excessive tax breaks and corporate welfare don't sit well with me.

Amazon comes to mind, for example.

Why don't you focus your concerns on them instead of the tiny percentage of money I'm getting to support my family business then?

7 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

1. Lighten up

or buy stocks. 

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

NBA

Good one...

I will add the NFL as well...

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

NBA

It would be good if all concerts and sporting events fail for a long time and come back at much lower prices.

Facebook,  tictok, cnn, msnbc, nyt, late night tv hosts, hollyweird.

And all other similar retard food suppliers. 

32 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why don't you focus your concerns on them instead of the tiny percentage of money I'm getting to support my family business then?

I have enough concern to go around. 

26 minutes ago, posty said:

Good one...

I will add the NFL as well...

little part of me wants NFL to be affected. they thought this wouldn't touch them. they think they above it. im sorry but it is nice to see some of these people humbled...athletes, celebrities, etc...shown how non-essential they are.

i don't want to hear any sport starting before any other regular business can. fock them.

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

little part of me wants NFL to be affected. they thought this wouldn't touch them. they think they above it. im sorry but it is nice to see some of these people humbled...athletes, celebrities, etc...shown how non-essential they are.

i don't want to hear any sport starting before any other regular business can. fock them.

I will die a happy man if Lebron could somehow lose all his money and hang out with Iverson and Antoine Walker

18 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Nike

Good one.  Add Gillette to the "white men are bad" list of woke companies that I wouldn't mind seeing go t1ts up. 

14 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Any company that does diversity based hiring 

NFL - Rooney Rule :o

40 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

I agree with this...  I know that there are minor league baseball teams and players that need baseball to survive and I feel for them, but we really don't need sports to survive...  Yeah I would miss some of them, but if none of them came back, I wouldn't care...

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Duke Basketball

Don't be so sour.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I know that's how it is the majority of the time here but I'm not so sure with him.  He's been going off on that for a while now.  Saying he wants a family business to fail is a bit much.

No.  Don't do that here.  You want everything to be all nice and sweet and no one says mean stuff that's what FBG is for and you know it.  Here we are free to joke around, have a little fun, call each other names etc.  Do NOT try to turn this into FBG.  Grow a focking pair or go cry there.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1