KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

When you google map Brunswick, GA it takes you at a minimum 7 miles away from the place he was shot. That's 14 miles round trip.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Brunswick,+GA/@31.1535927,-81.5005094,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x88e4d79431178069:0x369d98c7938de95e!8m2!3d31.1499528!4d-81.4914894

I also noticed the business on the other side of the river near where he was shot also have the address of Brunswick

Flying J 2990 US Hwy 17, S St, Brunswick, GA 31523

So if anyone knows where his mom lives will tell us the answer.

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

They are not police officers. If a person is confronting you with a gun wouldn't you try to defend yourself?

It depends on the situation. I can tell you with 100% certainty though I wouldn't run right at them. Would you run right at them?

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It depends on the situation. I can tell you with 100% certainty though I wouldn't run right at them.

Me neither, but I'm afraid of men with guns.

I don't like your avatar. Would you please change it to something more pleasant. 

Just now, peenie said:

I don't like your avatar. Would you please change it to something more pleasant. 

His avatar is better than his last one. It used to be tubgirl, so be careful what you wish for.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Anyone without a gun should be afraid of men with guns. If that’s me and two guys drive up on me with guns I’m putting my hands up. They will interrogate me, I will profess my innocence and do whatever they need to feel ok about it. Maybe catch a hot beating, but I’ll prob be alive after.

Just now, peenie said:

Here's what I do if I'm an innocent guy out for a jog. I stop well short of those guys ask what they want. If they want to "arrest me" I tell them to call the cops and I'll wait right where I am. 

If they come after me I run in the other direction probably jumping fences in order to getaway.

NOTHING tells me to attack two guys with guns. 

Also I like this avatar. I've had it for a long time.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Cdub100 if you are overweight and feel empowered by this avatar, I will not body shame you and insist you change it. However, the issue isn't that the man is big but that he's wearing a shirt that is really too small and it's disturbing. 

Just now, peenie said:

Cdub100 if you are overweight and feel empowered by this avatar, I will not body shame you and insist you change it, However, the issue isn't that the man is big but that he's wearing a shirt that is really too small and it's disturbing. 

That was funny and sad because he's dead. Gone too soon. 

Change that unattractive avatar!!!

Just now, peenie said:

That was funny and sad because he's dead. Gone too soon. 

Change that unattractive avatar!!!

If he changes his, will you change yours?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, peenie said:

They are not police officers. If a person is confronting you with a gun wouldn't you try to defend yourself?

You all are assuming the story by the men in the truck is true. In fact there were no reported burglaries in the months prior. 

It's called racism. It is deeply rooted and will never go away. They can't even watch a murder that is clear as day and not somehow blame the black victim. You of all people, should be used to this by now. 

38 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

When you google map Brunswick, GA it takes you at a minimum 7 miles away from the place he was shot. That's 14 miles round trip.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Brunswick,+GA/@31.1535927,-81.5005094,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x88e4d79431178069:0x369d98c7938de95e!8m2!3d31.1499528!4d-81.4914894

I also noticed the business on the other side of the river near where he was shot also have the address of Brunswick

Flying J 2990 US Hwy 17, S St, Brunswick, GA 31523

So if anyone knows where his mom lives will tell us the answer.

The place he was shot was called Santilla Shores or something like that

11 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The place he was shot was called Santilla Shores or something like that

We know where he was shot, but not where he was running from. As I said when you google map Brunswick, GA it highlights an area across a big azz bridge which I doubt he would run over. Then again I don't go running in a fruit of the loom white tee shirt and khakis so what do I know?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Brunswick,+GA/31.1238369,-81.5562856/@31.1247624,-81.5540324,680m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m9!4m8!1m5!1m1!1s0x88e4d79431178069:0x369d98c7938de95e!2m2!1d-81.4914894!2d31.1499528!1m0!3e2

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

We know where he was shot, but not where he was running from. As I said when you google map Brunswick, GA it highlights an area across a big azz bridge which I doubt he would run over. Then again I don't go running in a fruit of the loom white tee shirt and khakis so what do I know?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Brunswick,+GA/31.1238369,-81.5562856/@31.1247624,-81.5540324,680m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m9!4m8!1m5!1m1!1s0x88e4d79431178069:0x369d98c7938de95e!2m2!1d-81.4914894!2d31.1499528!1m0!3e2

Where is this jogging for exercise narrative coming from?  I thought it was common knowledge the 911 caller said he was trespassing at an unfinished house under construction, and had been seen there multiple times.  The caller also reported him running away.  Even given that info, thats not a burglary.  Its trespassing.  Dudes were prob tipped off that "the dude is snooping and trespassing again" and planned to confront him as he ran away.  

Just now, Fireballer said:

Where is this jogging for exercise narrative coming from?  I thought it was common knowledge the 911 caller said he was trespassing at an unfinished house under construction, and had been seen there multiple times.  The caller also reported him running away.  Even given that info, thats not a burglary.  Its trespassing.  Dudes were prob tipped off that "the dude is snooping and trespassing again" and planned to confront him as he ran away.  

The media is saying he was just out jogging as to why he was in the neighborhood and running.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

The media is saying he was just out jogging as to why he was in the neighborhood and running.

Ok...I just saw that.  Thats his moms story.  

Did anyone involved have a mask on? 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

If he changes his, will you change yours?

Sure, I'll change it this weekend. Any suggestions? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did anyone involved have a mask on? 

This is Georgia.  I heard on CNN they were trying to kill everyone in the state by re-opening.  Therefore, I assume no masks considering their death wish.

Please note though that there is this narrative that a black person should always see white people as an authority that should be obeyed and not questioned not seen as a threat despite chasing people and confronting them with guns.

While on the other hand whites are allowed to see blacks as a threat no matter what mundane thing it is they're doing. 

Automatically, people just believe this guy was stealing. He wasn't driving in a car so what in the world of value could he steal from an empty house???

I'm not going to stress myself out arguing with you guys, but rather have faith in our justice system.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Please note though that there is this narrative that a black person should always see white people as an authority that should be obeyed and not questioned not seen as a threat despite chasing people and confronting them with guns.

While on the other hand whites are allowed to see blacks as a threat no matter what mundane thing it is they're doing. 

Automatically, people just believe this guy was stealing. He wasn't driving in a car so what in the world of value could he steal from an empty house???

I'm not going to stress myself out arguing with you guys, but rather have faith in our justice system.

He didnt deserve this fate...but he is known in that area and not for wearing tuxedos. Just not sure despite the outcome that its scary white people looking for blacks to shoot. 

They will go down for this..but I'm guessing we find out more about this guy. Like just today we learned he was nailed for bringing a gun to shoot up a school. 

7 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Is that not you in the pic? I always just assumed.

9 hours ago, The Observer said:

It's called racism. It is deeply rooted and will never go away. They can't even watch a murder that is clear as day and not somehow blame the black victim. You of all people, should be used to this by now. 

I mean, even Lebrun James is being hunted everyday by the white men.

What I find amusing but not really surprising is my Facebook is filled with white people groaning over the shooting. It's none of my black friends. It's all white liberals.

I've said it before and I'll say it again nobody on the planet hates white people more then white liberals.

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

What I find amusing but not really surprising is my Facebook is filled with white people groaning over the shooting. It's none of my black friends. It's all white liberals.

I've said it before and I'll say it again nobody on the planet hates white people more then white liberals.

Wrong. White liberals hate racists. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wrong. White liberals hate racists. 

Sure sweetie....sure. 

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

White liberals hate racists. 

That and manufactured crisis and outrage painted as racism. HTH

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

That and manufactured crisis and outrage painted as racism. HTH

Exactly.  Weird that they don't post when ray ray shoots pooky in Chicago but oh my God do they blow their wad all over themselves if they see a white man shoot a black guy. And the story of course must be that two white supremacists are just driving around in a pick up looking for naggers to shoot. That must be it. 

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

I did find it interesting that all of these people are running 2.23 miles because of a supposed injustice that we don't even know the details for yet.  Let's let the investigation happen before we have all of these overreactions (on both sides).  

12 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

He didnt deserve this fate...but he is known in that area and not for wearing tuxedos. Just not sure despite the outcome that its scary white people looking for blacks to shoot. 

They will go down for this..but I'm guessing we find out more about this guy. Like just today we learned he was nailed for bringing a gun to shoot up a school. 

He was arrested for carrying a gun in school. I don’t think there was any evidence he was going to shoot up a school.

He seems like a sketchy guy but I find it really unlikely that a former cop and his son were driving around with a shotgun and decided to make a citizens arrest on someone for suspected burglary, and the suspect just happened to be someone the former cop had investigated.

I think we learn this wasn’t a coincidence and McMichaels had a hard on for this guy.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Exactly.  Weird that they don't post when ray ray shoots pooky in Chicago but oh my God do they blow their wad all over themselves if they see a white man shoot a black guy. And the story of course must be that two white supremacists are just driving around in a pick up looking for naggers to shoot. That must be it. 

Cyclone. Aren’t you usually very liberal?  Maybe you area moderate. I respect your opinion on this matter rather than jumping to the liberal nonsense. Maybe you too have seen enough to realize there might just be more to it

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

He was arrested for carrying a gun in school. I don’t think there was any evidence he was going to shoot up a school.

He seems like a sketchy guy but I find it really unlikely that a former cop and his son were driving around with a shotgun and decided to make a citizens arrest on someone for suspected burglary, and the suspect just happened to be someone the former cop had investigated.

I think we learn this wasn’t a coincidence and McMichaels had a hard on for this guy.

As predicted, despite the evidence be all see with our eyes, tables are turning to 'He was a bad guy. He deserved it'.  These guys are nothing if not predictable. LOL

You guys really don't see yourselves, do you? They told the mother that he was killed during a home invasion. He was not in a home and was only seen running not stealing anything. Even if he had stolen something, he was not threatening anyone. Can't you see that? Do you not see how you all are searching for reasons that it was okay that these men shot him to death?

5 killed, 28 wounded in weekendshootings. CHICAGO — Five people werekilled, dozens more were injured in Chicagoas gun violence continues to plague the city even under a statewide stay-at-home order.

But who cares when we can nationize a white dude killing a black guy. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep they care nothing about black people dying. Only when a white guy does it

Hey Einstein, it isn't racism if a black guy kills a black guy. Or a white guy kills a white guy. Why do I have to talk to people like they're 5 years old?

6 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Anyone white.

Done

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I did find it interesting that all of these people are running 2.23 miles because of a supposed injustice that we don't even know the details for yet.  Let's let the investigation happen before we have all of these overreactions (on both sides).  

kind of an injustice that it took so long to charge the mcmicheals...sounds like it wouldn't have happened if left up to the yokels.  

@peenie nice choice :D

• Thanks 1