KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

Just now, Utilit99 said:

5 killed, 28 wounded in weekendshootings. CHICAGO — Five people werekilled, dozens more were injured in Chicagoas gun violence continues to plague the city even under a statewide stay-at-home order.

Hold up everybody. Some blacks killed other blacks this weekend. That makes them fair game if Whities want to kill them. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hold up everybody. Some blacks killed other blacks this weekend. That makes them fair game if Whities want to kill them. 

That’s not the point.  The point is why do some deaths seem to be more *important* than others?  The answer is obvious. It’s media / agenda driven.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Cyclone. Aren’t you usually very liberal?  Maybe you area moderate. I respect your opinion on this matter rather than jumping to the liberal nonsense. Maybe you too have seen enough to realize there might just be more to it

no cyclone is not very liberal.  if 50 is mod, I would put him at 70.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hey Einstein, it isn't racism if a black guy kills a black guy. Or a white guy kills a white guy. Why do I have to talk to people like they're 5 years old?

so Einstein, is murder worse if its racism?

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, and we get black people in the national media calling white people racist because they won't stay at home. The whites do it because they want black people to die from the virus.

Plus, since it doesn't happen that much, let's take every time a white guy kills a black guy and talk about it in the national media for days while brushing off dozens of black on black on black on black etc murders in that same amount of time. 

You can't get much more racist than you.

18 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Hate crimes ring a bell?  

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

That’s not the point.  The point is why do some deaths seem to be more *important* than others?  The answer is obvious. It’s media / agenda driven.  

I for one am glad that it's still news when racist red necks drive up to a black man and shoots him in 2020. 

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Are the 3000 dead people on 9/11 worse than the 80,000 dead covid victims because it's terrorism?    Why did 9/11 bother you but nearly 30x more dead Americans don't?

On 5/6/2020 at 9:41 PM, KSB2424 said:

A black family in Georgia is pressing authorities to act after the shooting death of their son. In late February, Ahmaud Arbery was killed after two white men chased him, but no charges have been filed. Now, shocking video apparently depicting the incident has emerged -- and is stirring outrage nationwide. Yamiche Alcindor reports.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/apparent-video-of-black-mans-shooting-death-sparks-national-outrage

Nothing funny about it but why in the news conference in this video was only the white folks were wearing masks ? Not one brother wore a mask. 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I for one am glad that it's still news when racist red necks drive up to a black man and shoots him in 2020. 

I get it why you would rather catch 1 white guy killing someone rather than two dozen black dudes who are probably on their 4th or 5th murder each in the past year. Get rid of whitey at all costs. That's the liberal motto.

Nothing like a liberal racist coming clean from the privacy of his mom's basement. 😉

2 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Nothing funny about it but why in the news conference in this video was only the white folks were wearing masks ? Not one brother wore a mask. 

I asked the same thing earlier in the thread. I don't get it. Especially right after some other news reports came out calling whites racist for not taking precautions and infecting black people. They were even saying it's because white people want blacks to die. It's nuts.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I get it why you would rather catch 1 white guy killing someone rather than two dozen black dudes who are probably on their 4th or 5th murder each in the past year. Get rid of whitey at all costs. That's the liberal motto.

Nothing like a liberal racist coming clean from the privacy of his mom's basement. 😉

I'm still a big fan of non racist whities. Hth

29 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Are the 3000 dead people on 9/11 worse than the 80,000 dead covid victims because it's terrorism?    Why did 9/11 bother you but nearly 30x more dead Americans don't?

one was murder, murder always bothers me more than illness

those are people who were killed BECAUSE of an act of evil

I dont expect you to understand

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

one was murder, murder always bothers me more than illness

those are people who were killed BECAUSE of an act of evil

I dont expect you to understand

I consider both to be murder. 

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Let us know when that happens

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

I'd say that's fair.

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I consider both to be murder. 

Well that’s one of the stupidest things you’ve said and you’ve said a lot of stupid things 

I guess all those opioid and swine flu deaths are murders as well. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Well that’s one of the stupidest things you’ve said and you’ve said a lot of stupid things 

Don't you know? Any time that someone dies from the flu the president is guilty of murder. Plain and simple. But only when that president is named Trump.

TDS is quickly retarding the weak minds of the current day liberal.

Weird how nobody talks about this... Where's that video?

"I believe we have the majority of the information at our office. There is a decent cell phone video of the entire shooting incident, also video of Arbery burglarizing a home immediately preceding the chase and confrontation. We have a witness list and have done research we would include with the file to be available for the new prosecutor's use if desired.

Thank you for your help in this matter"

George E Barnhill

District Attorney

Waycross Judicial Circuit

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Nah, cyclone is a true mod, 45-55

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Nah, cyclone is a true mod, 45-55

another misguided take from 90s

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

another misguided take from 90s

Retard says what

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Weird how nobody talks about this... Where's that video?

"I believe we have the majority of the information at our office. There is a decent cell phone video of the entire shooting incident, also video of Arbery burglarizing a home immediately preceding the chase and confrontation. We have a witness list and have done research we would include with the file to be available for the new prosecutor's use if desired.

Thank you for your help in this matter"

George E Barnhill

District Attorney

Waycross Judicial Circuit

Some people don't want this to get out.

Someone decided to try to catch a scum of the earth guy in the midst of a crime. The scum of the earth guy initiated a physical attack, and in an attempt to protect himself from being harmed, the defendant killed scum of the earth guy. And the scum of the earth supporters, lie about it and say, scum of the earth guy was just jogging innocently.

Typical day for the libs. Nothing new.

• Like 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Some people don't want this to get out.

So, someone decided to try to catch a scum of the earth guy. The scum of the earth guy initiated a physical attack, and in an attempt to protect himself from being harmed, the defendant killed scum of the earth guy. And the scum of the earth supporters, lie about it and say, scum of the earth guy was just jogging innocently.

Typical day for the libs. Nothing new.

They'll say that's not their job. Which is bullsh1t. It's all of our jobs to keep our communities safe. 

This "jogger" is a POS human. The more we learn about him the more we learn he's a criminal his family are criminals and the world is probably a better place with him gone.

The other thing that bothers me is you watch the news and they just shake their head of how maddening it is. This scenario or basically the same scenario plays out how many times A-day in black neighborhoods and nobody cares. 

They might report the numbers from a weekend but nobody cares. But holy smokes if a white guy does it? AND you have video? Boom.

Doesn't surprise me at all that they have video of this guy robbing a home. I'll have to look but he was previously stopped from shooting up a school...wonder if he wore his tux.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

The other thing that bothers me is you watch the news and they just shake their head of how maddening it is. This scenario or basically the same scenario plays out how many times A-day in black neighborhoods and nobody cares. 

They might report the numbers from a weekend but nobody cares. But holy smokes if a white guy does it? AND you have video? Boom.

Doesn't surprise me at all that they have video of this guy robbing a home. I'll have to look but he was previously stopped from shooting up a school...wonder if he wore his tux.

Rarity helps. Black guy kills black guy isn't news. Just the other day the black guy who killed the security guard was only news because of COVID19 and the mask issue it's just another day of extreme black violence across the nation. There's no push to raise money for his family. None of my liberal white friends are posting runs in his honor. It's focking disgusting.

Also simple acknowledging this makes you a racist white supremacist.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Makes me wonder about some of the families raising kids like this. Is it the goal of the mother to make sure the family has one dressed up picture of the kid at one point in the early years and simply hanging on to that for dear life for them to show when their kid gets killed at some point because they are thugs? Because they know the chances of getting clean looking pics of their kids may never happen again?

7 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

He got probation for having a gun on school grounds while in HS. Sounds like a bad guy but you’re getting your facts wrong.

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

He got probation for having a gun on school grounds while in HS. Sounds like a bad guy but you’re getting your facts wrong.

What a your rose colored glasses version that is. Try he was running from cops ...what a surprise ....when they had a guns drawn on him and ran towards a packed gym at a high school basketball game. Don't try to play it off like he was attending college prep classes and forgot he had a gun in his backpack.

5 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

What a your rose colored glasses version that is. Try he was running from cops ...what a surprise ....when they had a guns drawn on him and ran towards a packed gym at a high school basketball game. Don't try to play it off like he was attending college prep classes and forgot he had a gun in his backpack.

This, and Newbie's response to a previous posting tell all you have to know about those tactics. Who gives a shlt if blacks kill blacks? Black people don't. Liberals don't. But if one white guy kills a black, hide the facts of the case and hang 'em high or create a riot and steal and hurt all you can.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

5 killed, 28 wounded in weekendshootings. CHICAGO — Five people werekilled, dozens more were injured in Chicagoas gun violence continues to plague the city even under a statewide stay-at-home order.

Newbie response: "Hold up everybody. Some blacks killed other blacks this weekend. That makes them fair game if Whities want to kill them."

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

I'm told only white people do that. 

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

dead is dead

murder is hate

What's the point of classifying something as a "hate crime"? If detectives determine race to be a motive in a crime, fine, but why does it need to go past that point? It's to the point where the public is using the term hate crime incorrectly based upon preconceived thoughts of a situation and this is what drives people to have the mentality of feeling extreme hatred towards a whole community of white people when a white person kills a black dude way more than them even caring about when a black guy kills a black guy.

Brother gotta do what a brother gotta do, I guess.