Jump to content
KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

Recommended Posts

This case reminds me of the Zackary Randalls case in Fresno, but with less bodies. Remember that one? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Blue 06 said:

We can only judge based on what we know and all we know is what we can tell from the video.  Looks like the guy is jogging, the other two instigated it and shot him.  Unless some shocking new evidence comes out, I think these guys should be thrown in jail.  Also, I find it shocking that these guys weren’t arrested yet.i need to hear some reason for that; they should have at least been taken into custody, even if they weren’t charged right away.

I read (not confirmed) that grand juries haven’t convened in a while due to Covid-19 and/or are backed up.  But all indicators they will be soon and I’m. 99.9% sure you’ll see these guys charged.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What possessed him to run at a guy with a shotgun? It's broad daylight with others around. You don't have a gun and they do. He'd be alive or they would be in prison right now if he would have just stopped and talked. He was stupid and now he's dead.

That being said, they need to go to prison because they are murderers and stupid....of course unless his fingerprints are found at the places that had robberies.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously something happened prior to the shooting, otherwise we wouldn't have the video.

Why was cameraman driving down the wrong side of the street? Did he fear the jogger?

When the jogger ran past the truck with armed dudes why didn't he keep hauling arse away or run into the person's yard, go look for help?

Instead he passes the truck then turns 90° and runs directly at the kid with the shotgun.

Then he stars beating the kid with the shotgun.

If the jogger was literally just out for a jog, why would someone be following him and recording him on their cell phone?

 

Too many questions to place blame just yet. 

Given this is an election year, any event involving blacks and violence should be viewed skeptically, justifiably so after the 2016 BLM attacks in Dallas and Baton Rouge that left a dozen police officers dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Arrested and charged today.  

Charged with murder. Hopefully this gets a fair trial and they keep the rhetoric out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without knowing anything about what was said and watching the video.

The truck is stopped in the road

The black guy is running towards it.

White guys standing there. One with a gun.

The black guy rounds the trucks and attacks the white guy.

White guy with gun shoots black guy attacking him

 

What do I have wrong here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Charged with murder. Hopefully this gets a fair trial and they keep the rhetoric out of it.

Agreed.  Just don’t make it political or #BLM or whatever.  Follow the evidence, the context, the story.  Have a trial, and if they do, I’d wager a months pay these dudes get convicted of at LEAST manslaughter, probably 2nd Degree.  
 

The problem always arises where people with an agenda use stuff like this to promote their agenda.  That’s what irritates me. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Without knowing anything about what was said and watching the video.

The truck is stopped in the road

The black guy is running towards it.

White guys standing there. One with a gun.

The black guy rounds the trucks and attacks the white guy.

White guy with gun shoots black guy attacking him

 

What do I have wrong here?

Dude,  why are two citizens stopped in the road out with a gun, his dad in the back of the truck armed as well?  Not to mention they’ve already stated they were trying to make a “Citizens Arrest”.  Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Agreed.  Just don’t make it political or #BLM or whatever.  Follow the evidence, the context, the story.  Have a trial, and if they do, I’d wager a months pay these dudes get convicted of at LEAST manslaughter, probably 2nd Degree.  
 

The problem always arises where people with an agenda use stuff like this to promote their agenda.  That’s what irritates me. 

👍 there is no place for politics in justice. Lady Justice is supposed to be blind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KSB2424 said:

Dude,  why are two citizens stopped in the road out with a gun, his dad in the back of the truck armed as well?  Not to mention they’ve already stated they were trying to make a “Citizens Arrest”.  Really?

I don't know the whole story. You seemed really focused on just that part. I'd like to know what lead up to that moment. Secondly, Once the black guy attacked the guy with the weapon is justified shooting. If the black guy kept running and they shot him it's a different story. That's not what the video shows The black guy attacked first. What's the white guy supposed to stand there let himself get beaten and his weapon taken away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't know the whole story. You seemed really focused on just that part. I'd like to know what lead up to that moment. Secondly, Once the black guy attacked the guy with the weapon is justified shooting. If the black guy kept running and they shot him it's a different story. That's not what the video shows The black guy attacked first. What's the white guy supposed to stand there let himself get beaten and his weapon taken away?

This is true and Newbie and his like don't want to see that part of it. Or even to understand what was going on. Just lynch them because they are white. If they are found guilty, fvcking shoot them, but in the mean time, due process for God's sake.

I wonder why we don't see 1000 threads a day on blacks who kill other blacks. Hmmm..... Maybe it's because the left doesn't care about that? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Utilit99 said:

This is true and Newbie and his like don't want to see that part of it. Or even to understand what was going on. Just lynch them because they are white. If they are found guilty, fvcking shoot them, but in the mean time, due process for God's sake.

I wonder why we don't see 1000 threads a day on blacks who kill other blacks. Hmmm..... Maybe it's because the left doesn't care about that? 🤔

2018 FBI Stats

16.2% of people murdered by Blacks are white

7.8% of people murdered by Whites are black.

The black on white murders NEVER make national news. White on black murder making the national news is 50/50 depending on the circumstance and it has to be a special one. I'm surprised this one is gaining any tracking when it's 100% clear the black dude attack first. Probably the media is looking for anything to race-bait the mouth breathing liberal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

2018 FBI Stats

16.2% of people murdered by Blacks are white

7.8% of people murdered by Whites are black.

The black on white murders NEVER make national news. White on black murder making the national news is 50/50 depending on the circumstance and it has to be a special one. I'm surprised this one is gaining any tracking when it's 100% clear the black dude attack first. Probably the media is looking for anything to race-bait the mouth breathing liberal.

Kori Ali Muhammad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread went ex-focking-zactly as expected. :lol: 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahmaud Arbery

Armed Robbery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"He was just out for a jog..." 12 miles from his house... in regular street clothes.... wearing boots. He's a good boy he didndu nuffin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

"He was just out for a jog..." 12 miles from his house... in regular street clothes.... wearing boots. He's a good boy he didndu nuffin.

Why are people not paying attention to this shlt? And if the guy was running away from the the guys in the truck, why did he run directly in front of them. And if he was only just jogging, why run in front of the truck instead of behind it like most normal people would do in that circumstance? And why was there a car trailing way behind all of this filming out of their car window before the truck was even in view?

Fvck that. There is way more here going on than what is being told. And Newbie and others want no investigation and automatic charges to be brought up before they even ask what is up with that.

Poor Lebron James can't go jogging now. His life is ruined because all of the whities are out to get him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MDC said:

This thread went ex-focking-zactly as expected. :lol: 

What is that? You on full tilt TDS? That's a given in most threads dude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Obviously something happened prior to the shooting, otherwise we wouldn't have the video.

Why was cameraman driving down the wrong side of the street? Did he fear the jogger?

When the jogger ran past the truck with armed dudes why didn't he keep hauling arse away or run into the person's yard, go look for help?

Instead he passes the truck then turns 90° and runs directly at the kid with the shotgun.

Then he stars beating the kid with the shotgun.

If the jogger was literally just out for a jog, why would someone be following him and recording him on their cell phone?

 

Too many questions to place blame just yet. 

Given this is an election year, any event involving blacks and violence should be viewed skeptically, justifiably so after the 2016 BLM attacks in Dallas and Baton Rouge that left a dozen police officers dead.

I just saw this after posting similar questions. How is there even any question that the dude was up to something slimy and probably put himself in this situation by being a bad guy in life. It is probably not too hard for the cops to figure out what was going on unless there is something really sinister here.

Maybe it was a Jussie Smollett  gone wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why are people not paying attention to this shlt? And if the guy was running away from the the guys in the truck, why did he run directly in front of them. And if he was only just jogging, why run in front of the truck instead of behind it like most normal people would do in that circumstance? And why was there a car trailing way behind all of this filming out of their car window before the truck was even in view?

Fvck that. There is way more here going on than what is being told. And Newbie and others want no investigation and automatic charges to be brought up before they even ask what is up with that.

Poor Lebron James can't go jogging now. His life is ruined because all of the whities are out to get him. 

Because they have been brainwashed. They ignore even the most basic stats 13%>50%. To even point out the huge racial differences in crime means you're a racist. So when a white on black crime actually occurs it's a unicorn. The (((media))) and brain wash liberals jump all over it and claim see SEE black people are being oppressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my theory

The black guy broke into a house or car.

Got caught and dropped the goods he stole then ran

Good ole boys who ain't having that sh1t in their neighborhood track him down and want to turn him into the police.

Black guy decides to attack the guy with the gun.

White guy with the gun does what every other person ever does when getting attacked and uses his equalizer. 

Cops figure out what happened and decided not to press charges.

The story makes it to the (((media))) and they decide to run with it. After all, it's a good distraction after getting caught making up COVID19 testing lines.

Blue hair women and soy boi weak white simps get the pitchforks and demand action

They arrest the white guys because we can't have black people burning Atlanta down and smashing bricks into the heads of truckers.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Because they have been brainwashed. They ignore even the most basic stats 13%>50%. To even point out the huge racial differences in crime means you're a racist. So when a white on black crime actually occurs it's a unicorn. The (((media))) and brain wash liberals jump all over it and claim see SEE black people are being oppressed.

Seriously. Those could be the two most racist white dudes on the planet and there is still no way they cruising around looking for black joggers to pass by so they can jump out of their truck and pull out their shotguns in a public place and in broad daylight to just blast away. 

Fvck that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Here's my theory

The black guy broke into a house or car.

Got caught and dropped the goods he stole then ran

Good ole boys who ain't having that sh1t in their neighborhood track him down and want to turn him into the police.

Black guy decides to attack the guy with the gun.

White guy with the gun does what every other person ever does when getting attacked and uses his equalizer. 

Cops figure out what happened and decided not to press charges.

The story makes it to the (((media))) and they decide to run with it. After all, it's a good distraction after getting caught making up COVID19 testing lines.

Blue hair women and soy boi weak white simps get the pitchforks and demand action

They arrest the white guys because we can't have black people burning Atlanta down and smashing bricks into the heads of truckers.

Yep. And Lebron James is suddenly afraid of white people even though he probably lives in a predominantly white neighborhood and would never in a million lifetimes move to the really shltty parts of the south and west sides of Chicago. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of folks don't realize that Blacks are almost like people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

A lot of folks don't realize that Blacks are almost like people. 

And that comment fits in how? Use someone's response as an example. 

And why are you making the 'B' a capital in 'Blacks'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dindu nuffin for sure. Such a good boy, always made people laugh. 
 

This looks like a Zimmerman Trayvon sequel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Dindu nuffin for sure. Such a good boy, always made people laugh. 
 

This looks like a Zimmerman Trayvon sequel.

Probably in the right direction but I bet this Arbery character was waaaayyyyy worse. Something absolutely not right about this whole scenario. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol. Just look at these guys. Lol. Guarantee there are Confederate flags on that property and red hats in their closet.  Thankfully, the video being released to the public pressured the Police department to finally arrest these racist pigs. The police had this video for 2 months and did nothing. Once the public saw it, it forced their hand.   Again, just look at them. Lol

https://www.google.com/search?q=father+son+georgia+murder&client=ms-android-samsung-gn-rev1&source=android-browser&prmd=niv&sxsrf=ALeKk00BaWUxgjvGPpSPTf_NlFhnJyuZzQ:1588936035514&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi5uN7_j6TpAhVCl3IEHckWBqsQ_AUoAnoECAwQAg&biw=412&bih=693&dpr=2.63#imgrc=HbuVJSX9XnLyEM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lol. Just look at these guys. Lol. Guarantee there are Confederate flags on that property and red hats in their closet.  Thankfully, the video being released to the public pressured the Police department to finally arrest these racist pigs. The police had this video for 2 months and did nothing. Once the public saw it, it forced their hand.   Again, just look at them. Lol

https://www.google.com/search?q=father+son+georgia+murder&client=ms-android-samsung-gn-rev1&source=android-browser&prmd=niv&sxsrf=ALeKk00BaWUxgjvGPpSPTf_NlFhnJyuZzQ:1588936035514&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi5uN7_j6TpAhVCl3IEHckWBqsQ_AUoAnoECAwQAg&biw=412&bih=693&dpr=2.63#imgrc=HbuVJSX9XnLyEM

Here are better pictures of the scum.

https://wgxa.tv/news/local/father-son-charged-with-murder-of-georgia-20-year-old

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

LeBron is a little smarter than Kaepernick.  And Kaepernick has difficulty forming a coherent sentence. 

I find is strange that LeBron can speak on this but when a brother in flint with 9 kids  gets smoked by another black guy he is silent. Guess it does not fit your narrative that black men are being hunted when it's a black on black crime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I find is strange that LeBron can speak on this but when a brother in flint with 9 kids  gets smoked by another black guy he is silent. Guess it does not fit your narrative that black men are being hunted when it's a black on black crime. 

If a brother in Flint shoots another black guy, doesn't he go to jail also? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Observer said:

If a brother in Flint shoots another black guy, doesn't he go to jail also? 

Nope. The cops are looking for him and his dad but they are already in Detroit or Bay City being shielded by the community.  Already arrested the mother who instigated the entire situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kilroy69 said:

Nope. The cops are looking for him and his dad but they are already in Detroit or Bay City being shielded by the community.  Already arrested the mother who instigated the entire situation. 

Hope they catch him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Lol. Just look at these guys. Lol. Guarantee there are Confederate flags on that property and red hats in their closet. 

 

Again, just look at them.

You having an estrogen spike?  You sound like a hysterical woman in this thread. Just look at them!!! Pure emotion and no logic.  Which, I guess isnt different than normal.  Carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

You having an estrogen spike?  You sound like a hysterical woman in this thread. Just look at them!!! Pure emotion and no logic.  Which, I guess isnt different than normal.  Carry on.

You sound upset that they were arrested.  You ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always remember, they didn't make the arrests because they saw the tape. They made the arrests because we saw the tape. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×