Jump to content
KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm 230 pounds. Built like a strong safety. Wouldn't be a piss boy in any country. But you sure are cute when you strut your keyboard toughness.¬†ūü§£

Who wins the pool? He mentioned his weight/size. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cyclone24 said:

Who wins the pool? He mentioned his weight/size. 

 

Hopefully not the guy who wanted to insinuate I'm a pussie. If that's allowed, the rest of you are idiots for not beating him to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm 230 pounds. Built like a strong safety. Wouldn't be a piss boy in any country. But you sure are cute when you strut your keyboard toughness.¬†ūü§£

You are the king of keyboard tough guy. Piss boy.

Again, move along.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

You are the king of keyboard tough guy. Piss boy. 

You're the one who started with the pussie stuff. Not me. You're the poster child for keyboard toughguy.   Feels good I bet.  After guys like me picked on you and stole your girlfriends all your life.  :(  Gotta love the internet.  It's your time to shine! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Observer said:

You're the one who started with the pussie stuff. Not me. You're the poster child for keyboard toughguy.   Feels good I bet.  After guys like me picked on you and stole your girlfriends all your life.  :(  Gotta love the internet.  It's your time to shine! 

Keep dreaming. You are many levels below me.

Gotta love the internet, it's your time to shine! Enjoy it while the electric is on, because that all goes away for you when you log off. ūüėČ

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're the one who started with the pussie stuff. Not me. You're the poster child for keyboard toughguy.   Feels good I bet.  After guys like me picked on you and stole your girlfriends all your life.  :(  Gotta love the internet.  It's your time to shine! 

You were a high school bully.  Congrats tough guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alias Detective said:

You were a high school bully.  Congrats tough guy.

Not at all. But you can just tell that UtilitBoy had a lifetime of losing the girl to the jock. That's what I represent to him so he hides behind his keyboard and gets his revenge by talking tough protected by his anonymity.  Me, I was 145 pounds when I graduated. Decent athlete, but nothing special. One fight in my entire youth.  Far, far from a bully. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not at all. But you can just tell that UtilitBoy had a lifetime of losing the girl to the jock. That's what I represent to him so he hides behind his keyboard and gets his revenge by talking tough protected by his anonymity.  Me, I was 145 pounds when I graduated. Decent athlete, but nothing special. One fight in my entire youth.  Far, far from a bully. 

Yeah, that must be it. Coming from the guy who is the only person on this site who posts how wonderful he is and how built he is and how wealthy he is and how smart he is and how all his coworkers love him.

That is the definition of fake tough guy on the internet and in real life. That, is why you are a pvssy. Others, like many here, don't need to pretend boast about our above average qualities in real life on a fantasy football website.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, that must be it. Coming from the guy who is the only person on this site who posts how wonderful he is and how built he is and how wealthy he is and how smart he is and how all his coworkers love him.

That is the definition of fake tough guy on the internet and in real life. That, is why you are a pvssy. Others, like many here, don't need to pretend boast about our above average qualities in real life on a fantasy football website.

Nothing fake about me buddy. What you see is what you get. And if you ever see me telling someone how tough I am or how built I am, I guarantee you it's in response to an attack. Like this very one you started here about an hour ago. You don't like it, don't start it. Very simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Who wins the pool? He mentioned his weight/size. 

 

Took longer than I thought, under 2 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reality said:

Took longer than I thought, under 2 days.

Everybody drink!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m glad Donald Trump is President right now. Otherwise we might see violent riots in the street like under Obama. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Keep dreaming. You are many levels below me.

Gotta love the internet, it's your time to shine! Enjoy it while the electric is on, because that all goes away for you when you log off. ūüėČ

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/81/52/3a/81523add8221dac26ee87b2a77df728f.jpg

Just a fun reminder that this is absolutely an old pic of Newbie. Look at the eyes and such compared to his avatar pic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Haha.  I laugh every time I see that. It never gets old. Love it

Was that a Halloween costume?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alias Detective said:

Was that a Halloween costume?

I saved it to my phone. I'm going to use it the next time Facebook does one of those post an old picture and a new picture things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're the one who started with the pussie stuff. Not me. You're the poster child for keyboard toughguy.   Feels good I bet.  After guys like me picked on you and stole your girlfriends all your life.  :(  Gotta love the internet.  It's your time to shine! 

Hey.  We already established that you'd run away after a couple of kicks to the legs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What you see is what you get.

What I see is a internet self proclaimed tough, smart, likable fantasy football chat room hero in his own mind. Thanks for confirming.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Putting together a comprehensive list of black-on-white crime is a difficult task for two, superficially contradictory, reasons: 1) There is so much of it. 2) There is so little reporting on it. I doubt there is a day that goes by in the United States without at least dozens of instances of blacks assaulting, robbing, and/or defacing the property of whites. Yet, if all you‚Äôre reading is the¬†New York Times, you might guess that crime of that sort takes place half a dozen times a year at most. But, if you start to dig through local news sources, and discover the code words used to discuss black crime (e.g. ‚Äúyouths‚ÄĚ), the ocean of write-ups becomes overwhelming. Indeed, American Renaissance has nearly one thousand news items tagged ‚ÄúBlack on White Crime,‚ÄĚ while¬†Paul Kersey has well over 3,000 blog posts¬†about the matter.

In creating the below list, I sought out to do two things: 1) Cover crimes that were committed and reported on before internet news took over America‚Äôs media landscape. That is to say, to feature news stories not already found in several different places online. The most recent year I covered was 2005, which was the first year American Renaissance‚Äôs online news feed started publishing stories regularly. 2) Highlight especially brutal crimes. There is so much black-on-white crime, that even ‚Äústandard‚ÄĚ murders and rapes are far too many to count. So instead I focused on those stories that most demonstrate black psychopathy, black hatred for whites, and the schadenfreude so many blacks seem to derive from harming whites in most any way imaginable.

https://www.amren.com/news/2019/11/black-on-white-crime-racism-murder-rape/

FAXS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Hey.  We already established that you'd run away after a couple of kicks to the legs.

I doubt I'd run. But I might possibly crawl away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Observer said:

   Feels good I bet.  After guys like me picked on you and stole your girlfriends all your life.  :(  

Yes!¬† Classic newbie.¬† This is the content Im here for.¬† Im swooning.ūüíĖ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's sad seeing all the white liberal virtue singling for a thief. They learned nothing after Smollett, Travon, Brown,  etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

 

Is that not standard attire? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

 

 

Quote

NYTimes  Friends and family of Mr. Arbery said they believed that he had been out jogging on Feb. 23, as he often did. Mr. Arbery was wearing a white T-shirt, khaki shorts, Nike sneakers and a bandanna when he was killed.

Quote

USAToday  Arbery was killed in February about 2 miles from his home in a neighborhood outside Brunswick, Georgia. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Is that not standard attire? 

Libtard overloads already removed the post lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

 

 

NY Times. Friends and family believe....:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

NY Times. Friends and family believe....:lol:

I look forward to you and Cdub providing sources to the 12 miles, hammer and work boots.   TIA.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mike Honcho said:

I look forward to you and Cdub providing sources to the 12 miles, hammer and work boots.   TIA.  

What do you mean? They have a reddit post that was removed and someone supposedly named Tucker Carlson. :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It does sound dubious that he was in work boots. Just the word work in the name is enough to ward them off. I’m thinking his outfit checks out for a jog more or less. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is wrong with y'all?

1.  I find it crazy that some people don't even want to know what happened before or after (context) and will die on a geek club or social media hill based on their first reaction to a story or political stance.

2.  I'm sorry , but I'm just not down with "citizens arrests" vigilante justice that is NOT on your own property but out in public unless you or some other person is in immediate physical danger.  That in and of itself finds at least *some* culpability no matter what happens after you make that decision to do so.

3.  I always reserve the right to change my mind on a story as more information comes out.  Let's take that Covington H.S. kid.  First take I thought dude was a complete brat / jerk.  Then when the full video emerged I did a complete 180.  Guess what folks, that is okay.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why was there some random guy filming just as this occurred?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peenie said:

Why was there some random guy filming just as this occurred?

It crossed my mind too, very odd.  We'll find out later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Putting together a comprehensive list of black-on-white crime is a difficult task for two, superficially contradictory, reasons: 1) There is so much of it. 2) There is so little reporting on it. I doubt there is a day that goes by in the United States without at least dozens of instances of blacks assaulting, robbing, and/or defacing the property of whites. Yet, if all you‚Äôre reading is the¬†New York Times, you might guess that crime of that sort takes place half a dozen times a year at most. But, if you start to dig through local news sources, and discover the code words used to discuss black crime (e.g. ‚Äúyouths‚ÄĚ), the ocean of write-ups becomes overwhelming. Indeed, American Renaissance has nearly one thousand news items tagged ‚ÄúBlack on White Crime,‚ÄĚ while¬†Paul Kersey has well over 3,000 blog posts¬†about the matter.

In creating the below list, I sought out to do two things: 1) Cover crimes that were committed and reported on before internet news took over America‚Äôs media landscape. That is to say, to feature news stories not already found in several different places online. The most recent year I covered was 2005, which was the first year American Renaissance‚Äôs online news feed started publishing stories regularly. 2) Highlight especially brutal crimes. There is so much black-on-white crime, that even ‚Äústandard‚ÄĚ murders and rapes are far too many to count. So instead I focused on those stories that most demonstrate black psychopathy, black hatred for whites, and the schadenfreude so many blacks seem to derive from harming whites in most any way imaginable.

https://www.amren.com/news/2019/11/black-on-white-crime-racism-murder-rape/

FAXS

Rape is the big one. No non-retarded white man is illegally taking any black snatch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Why was there some random guy filming just as this occurred?

 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It crossed my mind too, very odd.  We'll find out later. 

He was with the two who got arrested.  

USAToday: Waycross Judicial Circuit District Attorney George E. Barnhill said in the memo that Gregory McMichael, Travis McMichael and their neighbor William Bryan were in "hot pursuit of a burglary suspect" when they shot Arbery, 25, as he jogged through the Satilla Shores neighborhood just outside of Brunswick, Georgia. Barnhill sent the memo to Glynn County Police Capt. Tom Jump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That guy should have deleted the video, instead he got his buddies arrested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tanatastic said:

That guy should have deleted the video, instead he got his buddies arrested.

He probably thought like the rest of us who watched the video it's proof the black guy attacked the white guy and tried to take his gun. Because that's what happened. And it helped his their case. Turns out people can watch the same video and come to different conclusions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

 

He was with the two who got arrested.  

USAToday: Waycross Judicial Circuit District Attorney George E. Barnhill said in the memo that Gregory McMichael, Travis McMichael and their neighbor William Bryan were in "hot pursuit of a burglary suspect" when they shot Arbery, 25, as he jogged through the Satilla Shores neighborhood just outside of Brunswick, Georgia. Barnhill sent the memo to Glynn County Police Capt. Tom Jump

That's exactly what I thought. I figured the guys in the truck called a friend to meet them and that is why the person was filming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

He probably thought like the rest of us who watched the video it's proof the black guy attacked the white guy and tried to take his gun. Because that's what happened. And it helped his their case. Turns out people can watch the same video and come to different conclusions. 

They are not police officers. If a person is confronting you with a gun wouldn't you try to defend yourself?

You all are assuming the story by the men in the truck is true. In fact there were no reported burglaries in the months prior. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×