12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

That's the best I've heard Joe sound in a while.  He needs to bottle that up if he is to have a chance.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Says one draft dodger about another. So Biden and Trump are actually on the same page in this respect.  And Trump should address his statements. 

There are millions of draft dodgers in this country from that era, most of them were middle or upper class. Vietnam was a poor mans war and that was disgraceful. But the rules were set up by congress to save their kids from the draft. We didn’t have to face that, what would you have done? I never really thought about it.

19 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

There are millions of draft dodgers in this country from that era, most of them were middle or upper class. Vietnam was a poor mans war and that was disgraceful. But the rules were set up by congress to save their kids from the draft. We didn’t have to face that, what would you have done? I never really thought about it.

Friend of my familiy is an old Marine. Both sons served in the Military in the 80s and 90s. He said if he had sons in the 60s, he would have personally driven them to Canada. I don't blame any draft dodger. Neither Biden nor Trump. Biden speaking out here is pure hypocrisy.  Trump calling people suckers speaks to privilege more than disdain for people who served. He went to military school and surely knows plenty who served.

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Friend of my familiy is an old Marine. Both sons served in the Military in the 80s and 90s. He said if he had sons in the 60s, he would have personally driven them to Canada. I don't blame any draft dodger. Neither Biden nor Trump. Biden speaking out here is pure hypocrisy.  Trump calling people suckers speaks to privilege more than disdain for people who served. He went to military school and surely knows plenty who served.

When did he call them sucks? 

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Trump being Trump

Trump is awesome and is exactly who this country needs right now.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

My dad was in Vietnam he said if I was ever drafted he was moving to Canada with me. It’s kinda funny that avoiding war is now a republican thing

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

My dad was in Vietnam he said if I was ever drafted he was moving to Canada with me. It’s kinda funny that avoiding war is now a republican thing

For a different thread,  but the world's insanity right now is the war monger progressives going crazy at Trump's peace policy. Trump, Reagan, Nixon, all were anti war, yet history doesn't see it that way. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

On 9/5/2020 at 9:21 PM, TimmySmith said:

For a different thread,  but the world's insanity right now is the war monger progressives going crazy at Trump's peace policy. Trump, Reagan, Nixon, all were anti war, yet history doesn't see it that way. :dunno:

I love Nixon. I was in High School when he got us out of Vietnam and then ended the draft. When Bush ran against McGovern, I wrote in Nixon because I didn't like either candidate.

Joe Biden once told the country that your chances of being struck by lightning were greater than you being  affected by a terrorist strike in the United States. Obama said you had a better chance of dying in the bathtub. Maybe they could tell all these supposedly terrified Black people they have been telling us about that them getting shot by a cop  unarmed is even less of a chance than those two things? Yeah, I know I’m dreaming. 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Biden can't answer a simple question without his teleprompter:

Holy crap. Is he having a stroke?

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

I'm sure that was taken out of context.  :lol:

Hey man, he studders... 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Hey man, he studders... 🤣🤣

Biden might be able to beat her in a debate, but I think it'd be close.

Biden came out to where I'm from, Macomb County, MI and provided an opportunity for my people to give him an eyeful. We're one of those places in the industrial north that flipped heavily from Obama to Trump and Macomb essentially won him the state (Saginaw and other places helped) enough to offset the Oakland sh*tbags next door, where Mitt Romney grew up, that moved in the opposite Romney-to-Hillary direction.  Republicans and Democrats both have enacted corporatist globalist trade policies for years to fock us over and so Trump's trade promises were so well received. Now that he's followed through, putting promises into action by scrapping TPP and NAFTA and renegotiating a trade deal with China,  getting back to the insider crooks like Biden and his son is a tough act to pull off.

Any company would have forced him out years ago. And I'm not talking about fortune 500 board of directors. I'm talking about the old man who works pt at the local ACE hardware store. Shameful what they are doing to this man. He's not even aware of the problem.      

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not BIden but watch his nat'l press secretary make a fool of himself:

What a fuking moron.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

I posted this entire interview yesterday, two posts up.  But thanks anyways I guess.  🤣

11 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

He went to the same college that fake black Jewish broad was a professor. Our elite. 

54 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

My God. The left keeps getting dumber by the minute.

Well when your ideas and platform are full retard, its hard to sound intelligent.

9 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Well when your ideas and platform are full retard, its hard to sound intelligent.

That clip was so brutal it motivated me to go fish the Antifaguys Biden pond with some dynamite. Wonder how long til MT finds an excuse to ban me again for bursting his safe space bubble. 

19 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

That clip was so brutal it motivated me to go fish the Antifaguys Biden pond with some dynamite. Wonder how long til MT finds an excuse to ban me again for bursting his safe space bubble. 

I'm going with 2 posts depending on how fast you post.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm going with 2 posts depending on how fast you post.

Mods having a wild Friday night over there deleting posts about Biden that don’t fit their agenda. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Mods having a wild Friday night over there deleting posts about Biden that don’t fit their agenda. 

It's what they live for. :lol:

3 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Obama couldn't get it done because of a Republican congress, but Trump got it done with Pelosi. And Obama didn't always have a Republican congress. What a lying dishit Biden is.

34 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Obama couldn't get it done because of a Republican congress, but Trump got it done with Pelosi. And Obama didn't always have a Republican congress. What a lying dishit Biden is.

For a year he had a super majority and could have passed anything he wanted. Ginsberg should have retired then.