12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Could you imagine the uproar in the media if anyone had thought Trump might pack the court when he was running against HItlery?  Holy crap. 

It’s obvious he knows the media is on his side and they won’t demand an answer. He’s taking full advantage. It’s a tough question. Leaders answer tough questions. Pawns don’t. 

18 minutes ago, posty said:

This comment should be a HUGE red flag...

To be fair, he answered the question by not answering the question.  He's a corrupt and racist pedo who has also lost the only marbles he had.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

To be fair, he answered the question by not answering the question.  He's a corrupt pedo who has also lost the only marbles he had.

You forgot racist

On 9/18/2020 at 1:51 PM, FlyinHeadlock said:

51% of Americans have money in the market. Dems hate it when they are called out on that fact. 

My wife and I just got into it on a small scale. It is pretty exciting and hard not to watch the damn ticker all day. We are mostly up on the 6 stocks we haev purchased. I think we are in it more for the long haul though so I don't foresee much selling, but who knows. 

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Imagine...a presidential candidate refusing to answer a question because it will be a headline and people will talk about it.

He's not refusing to answer. The information is incomplete. He can't possibly answer.  What he's telling the american people, and more importantly, the GOP Senate, is that if they wait until after the election to fill RBG's seat, he will not.  If they pack the courts with conservative judges, he will 'unpack' the courts by evening it back out.  Basically telling McConnell that the ball's in his court. 

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

They talked about packing the court way before RBG died.  Its obvious what they will do.

Funny thing, politics. It all evens out in the end. Sometimes the party in control gets a bit power hungry and pulls shady sh!t think they'll never relinquish said control. But things have a way of balancing out.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Not sure why yours didn't show up

Just fixed it.  From an iPad you can’t just paste the URL for some reason.  Finally looked up the method.

23 hours ago, Gladiators said:

To be fair, he answered the question by not answering the question.  He's a corrupt and racist pedo who has also lost the only marbles he had.

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice. 

9 hours ago, Gladiators said:

:lol:

Slow Joe strikes again.

I've been doing it all wrong!  I thought you were supposed to cover your cough. Thanks for demonstrating how to properly protect others from covid, Joe! 

Just now, DonS said:

I've been doing it all wrong!  I thought you were supposed to cover your cough. Thanks for demonstrating how to properly protect others from covid, Joe! 

Slow Joe uses different experts. I’m waiting for his demonstration on how to handle sneezes.

Slow Joe uses different experts. I’m waiting for his demonstration on how to handle sneezes.

That's President Slow Joe

Do voters deserve to know if you'll pack the court?

Biden:  No they don't.

40 minutes ago, Strike said:

Do voters deserve to know if you'll pack the court?

Biden:  No they don't.

Unreal.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Unreal.

It's amazing, right? I'm not going to tell anyone what I plan to do when I get elected. I just want to put down Trump. And I'm going to point at you with a mean face while I say it.

Crazy.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

It's amazing, right? I'm not going to tell anyone what I plan to do when I get elected. I just want to put down Trump. And I'm going to point at you with a mean face while I say it.

Crazy.

He doesn't know yet. How many times do you need to be told? If the GOP packs the court with another conservative judge before the election, the answer will be different than if they don't. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He doesn't know yet. How many times do you need to be told? If the GOP packs the court with another conservative judge before the election, the answer will be different than if they don't. 

“Pack the Court” means adding more than 9 total justices for political reasons.  It doesn’t mean filling a vacant position.  

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

“Pack the Court” means adding more than 9 total justices for political reasons.  It doesn’t mean filling a vacant position.  

I'll consider it unpacking the court. I 100% hope they do it. Assuming they push through Barrett before the election.  What's good for the goose....

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If the GOP packs the court

If you think filling the 9th justice is packing the court, youre either moronic or or intentionally obtuse. The dems talked about packing way before RBG died. They are gonna pack the court because they see the SC as just another legislative branch and just want power.  Sorry RBG put all her eggs in the Hillary basket.  

32 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Jesus Newbie had no clue. :doh:

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

I have been laughing at him for the last week or so. Starting to feel bad for him now. I think he’s caught a bit of Biden. Sad

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If you think filling the 9th justice is packing the court, youre either moronic or or intentionally obtuse. The dems talked about packing way before RBG died. They are gonna pack the court because they see the SC as just another legislative branch and just want power.  Sorry RBG put all her eggs in the Hillary basket.  

When one side f*cks over the other, they better hope they always hold the power.  Enough said. 

Just now, Gladiators said:

I have been laughing at him for the last week or so. Starting to feel bad for him now. I think he’s caught a bit of Biden. Sad

Let's see who's laughing in a month, pussie

5 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Yep...

:lol:

These are the types that back Biden, the clueless...

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

It is funny to see the little liberal cry baby spittle all over himself.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I'll consider it unpacking the court. I 100% hope they do it. Assuming they push through Barrett before the election.  What's good for the goose....

If you don't believe that if the dems were in the position of controlling both the WH and the Senate and a SC vacancy came up that they would do the very same thing, you're fooling yourself. 

They tried with Garland. The only thing stopping them was that they didn't control the Senate. Had they controlled both, you can bet that Garland would be on the bench right now. 

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Let's see who's laughing in a month, pussie

I can promise you this. I won’t be crying for 4 years regardless of the outcome. I’m not a whiny bittch.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You have no idea what "Packing the Court" means, do you?

You should ask your husband to tell you what it means.  I knew you were low IQ, but geez.

I can promise you this. I won’t be crying for 4 years regardless of the outcome. I’m not a whiny bittch.

There has never been a group of people in this country that has been such pussies than these liberals in current day. They have nothing to offer except for the crying hysterically at everything people with courage and strength have to offer. 

Please take care of me oh government!!  :cry:

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You should ask your husband to tell you what it means.  I knew you were low IQ, but geez.

:nono: Obermann is the one who taught him everything he knows while newbie is svcking his c@ck on an hourly basis. 

Neither of them know what it means.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He had no clue. :(  MSNBC didn’t  make it clear enough for him  

Just now, 12th Man said:

He had no clue. :(  MSNBC didn’t  make it clear enough for him  

To be fair, It's hard to understand MSNBC with all the crying and sobbing on that channel.

Come on, man! He knows.

The right is well within their rights and obligations to fill the vacancy. Odds are the results of this election will be contested by one side or the other. The SC needs to have all seats filled in the event a challenge comes before them. 

Biden knows that if he somehow wins after the seat is filled that he's going to be forced to pack the court with additional seats that "he" will nominate justices to fill. 

He's been told to dodge the question because there are independents with scruples who will vote against him if he admits what we all know will happen if he wins. 

Voters do deserve to know positions. He is going to die on this hill along with fracking. How much you want to bet wherever coal and fracking are predominant sources of revenue they will lose those counties. Right now fracking is in 21 states with 8 waiting to start.

On 10/9/2020 at 8:57 AM, The Observer said:

He's not refusing to answer. The information is incomplete. He can't possibly answer.  What he's telling the american people, and more importantly, the GOP Senate, is that if they wait until after the election to fill RBG's seat, he will not.  If they pack the courts with conservative judges, he will 'unpack' the courts by evening it back out.  Basically telling McConnell that the ball's in his court. 

They would appoint a judge if they had the Exec branch and Senate in an 8th of a second. If this situation was reversed your position would pivot 180. Nobody on here is buying your pious stance on it. There is no honor code. If you can get the judge you get it no matter what.

• Thanks 1

I assume Newbie is the same Jackass that went by JuniorNB on FBG.  He is clueless and enjoys getting owned daily.