Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I spot the one who doesn’t look like the others.  Can you?

They are out of shape with double chins. Definitely Trump supporters. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I know.  Even the off colored one..  

On 6/5/2020 at 12:18 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

I saw this video a couple days ago and thought it made sense.  I know there is more to it than just this but there is a lot of truth to it.

This is how they get rich white liberal at private colleges to buy into that sh*t. Poor whites see through it and are fully vaccinated against such propaganda. We're more like Jamaal than kevin and today's society can't solve problems that were already solved fifty years ago anyway. And they can shove implicit biases up their asses too. STFU. And black students that graduate are treated like five star recruits, while Kevin's connection web takes care of him too. That data point about black graduates unable to find jobs  was only true in the 70s. Focking bullsh*t. Lies. Come to where I grew up and feed us this line of cr*p. 

Fail beyond fail. Just piss me off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, The Observer said:

I realize it's embarrassing having to defend that blubbering idiot day after day.  Thoughts and prayers  :(

Poor Newbs :(

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

I know.  Even the off colored one..  

Still calling them white supremacists?  

Talcum X gets a dose of reality :lol:

• Haha 1

Just a friendly reminder that this is all over a 3 time felon who put a gun in the belly of a pregnant woman while his homies robbed her and was hopped up on meth and fentanyl at the time of his death.

He is the hero to BLM and self hating whites.

And it happened in a city with a Democrat mayor, a Democrat police chief, a Democrat city council, a Democrat governor, a Democrat Senator, a Democrat congressterrorist, and voted Democrat in 2016. Yet they blame Trump.

There are some blacks (and whites) who really are that focking dumb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

Just a friendly reminder that this is all over a 3 time felon who put a gun in the belly of a pregnant woman while his homies robbed her and was hopped up on meth and fentanyl at the time of his death.

And it happened in a city with a Democrat mayor, a Democrat police chief, a Democrat city council, a Democrat governor, a Democrat Senator, a Democrat congressterrorist, and voted Democrat in 2016. Yet they blame Trump.

Blacks really are that focking dumb.

Don’t forget a far left America hating Muslim as Attorney General. A position  he was not even close to being qualified for. 

16 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

There are some blacks (and whites) who really are that focking dumb.

This stopped being about that when Trump told governors they need to be tough and dominate the streets and that this is war. And then gassed peaceful protesters so he could hold a Bible. 

Did the let the kid saint loyd pointed a gun at while he was in his mother's belly speak at the eulogy of this great man ?

I've spent some time talking to cops in downtown Los Angeles this weekend.  They've got nothing to do (they've been reduced to showing up in force to protests and then acting as hall monitors for hours).  The ones I talked to hate Garcetti and also say things are going to get a lot worse.

On the other hand, I was listening to A Dark Secret Place tonite on 640 AM and the host (a foreign plicy / war expert) doesn't seem stressed about any of this.

By the way, you can listen to every Dark Secret Place podcast via this web page.   He's really got a lot of expertise.

https://www.spreaker.com/show/dark-secret-place

Also, driving through LA I saw lots of "Defund the Police" banners hanging from overpasses.  I think that's going to backfire big time when it comes to elections.

2 minutes ago, riversco said:

Also, driving through LA I saw lots of "Defund the Police" banners hanging from overpasses.  I think that's going to backfire big time when it comes to elections.

Most likely. Because the people who actually vote and even know how to vote, want the police. 

3 hours ago, riversco said:

Get some spray paint if the graffiti artists haven't stolen it all and change the "u"s to "e"s

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Get some spray paint if the graffiti artists haven't stolen it all and change the "u"s to "e"s

:thumbsup:

The left wants police reform, and they want it now. The  left is running the show in these cities and have  for some time now. There is no need to wait for an election to get the people that want this into place, they are there right now. Get er done. And the results aren’t something we are going to have to wait for. We will know very shortly , unlike most governmental actions. Orange man bad has nothing to do with policing in liberal cities in liberal states. And if you hear them hiding behind the “police unions won’t let us” jive, don’t believe it for a second. No mayor was obstructed more by police unions than  Guilliani. He worked around them. So did Bloomberg. Cutting back enforcement isn’t something the union can even fight. 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No mayor was obstructed more by police unions than  Guilliani. He worked around them. So did Bloomberg. Cutting back enforcement isn’t something the union can even fight. 

Can you extrapolate on this part, please?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The left wants police reform, and they want it now. The  left is running the show in these cities and have  for some time now. There is no need to wait for an election to get the people that want this into place, they are there right now. Get er done. And the results aren’t something we are going to have to wait for. We will know very shortly , unlike most governmental actions. Orange man bad has nothing to do with policing in liberal cities in liberal states. And if you hear them hiding behind the “police unions won’t let us” jive, don’t believe it for a second. No mayor was obstructed more by police unions than  Guilliani. He worked around them. So did Bloomberg. Cutting back enforcement isn’t something the union can even fight. 

Which kind of begs the question... 

If the police forces of America's major cities are systemically racist... 

And those same cities and same police forces were run by democrats... 

Whose fault is it? 

Why are they trusting the same people who oversaw the problem to oversee the solution?

Oh, and we all know that "defunding the police" is not going to mean giving that money back to the taxpayer. So what dumbass project or graft is that money going to go to now? 

40 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Whose fault is it? 

Why are they trusting the same people who oversaw the problem to oversee the solution?

Oh, and we all know that "defunding the police" is not going to mean giving that money back to the taxpayer. So what dumbass project or graft is that money going to go to now? 

California law is a bit quirky in that ANY peace officer in the state can exercise their police powers ANYWHERE in the state.  There are no jurisdiction boundaries whatsoever.  So if the Los Angeles police got defunded, there is nothing to stop some sheriff 5 counties away from deputizing a bunch of volunteers and coming in to Los Angeles to police the area.  Currently all the California police departments and sheriff departments operate on handshake agreements to patrol specific areas, but they are not legally bound to stay in those areas.

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

That would be the greatest move ever.

43 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That would be the greatest move ever.

One of two things would happen. You'd be spotted and torn apart by a mob.

Or, you'd get away clean, but be on camera somewhere and get doxxed. Then you're painted as a member of the SS and Klan. 

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Can you extrapolate on this part, please?

First off, the unions were no fan of Guilliani. He told us he would pay us when he ran and we supported him then he focked us. When he merged the cities 3 police departments into one, the unions fought him. When he imposed arrest quotas, the unions fought him. His police commissioner, Howard Safir, bragged he fired more cops than any other PC.  So many other times he was opposed by unions and it never stopped him from getting what he wanted. The unions were the ones opposing the SQF stuff. Juking the stats? Yup, unions were the ones who fought that too.  Anyway, how can a Union fight if the cops are being told to do less enforcement? 

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Whose fault is it? 

The liberal mayors and governors in those states loved bragging about their low crime rates. 

2 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Typical liberal.  We have people rioting and looting but this interviewer is upset that this guy is talking a bit too loud for his taste so we need to cut to commercial.

• Like 1

Take note Newbie:

3 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Who's the rookie reporter? Fredo, the white gay guy and faggety don lemon know not to mess with Clarke. 

Wait. that is the idiot don faggety lemon, isn't it who just got buttfocked on live TV.

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

Take note Newbie:

That's what'll happen to people like Romney and George W. Bush.  They turn on Trump and say they'll vote democrat.  Then the democrats will disown them anyway, and they will find themselves hated by both sides.

Why can't I embed tweets like that anymore? Used to work, doesn't now.

I used to just copy the link, paste in post, and it would magically convert to the image of the tweet. Now it just stays as a link.

Can one of you biotches help a brother out?

46 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Why can't I embed tweets like that anymore? Used to work, doesn't now.

I used to just copy the link, paste in post, and it would magically convert to the image of the tweet. Now it just stays as a link.

Can one of you biotches help a brother out?

Works fine for me. 

25 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

is that new, or from 2-3 years ago?

It is. I knew that POS lemon would not be able to be in the same room as a man like Sheriff Clarke.