Alias Detective

Defund the police

Thinking I’m gonna defund the NFL. 

• Like 1

14 MPD quit and 46 are taking their retirement.

As they were walking out the door they said "you're on your own".

MN gets what it deserves for voting Democrat all these years. Bunch of spoiled arse white people who think their shite don't stink as bad WI.

• Like 1

the left wants to defund the police and set up Sharia Law zones 🤬

2 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

the left wants to defund the police and set up Sharia Law zones 🤬

All for it. No crime and no clits in those spots. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

On that note...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Intense Observer said:

MN gets what it deserves for voting Democrat all these years. Bunch of spoiled arse white people who think their shite don't stink as bad WI.

Beautiful. The good news is that the thugs and losers won't take a break from committing crimes and if we are lucky, they will ramp it up.

No one deserves crime right now more than they do.

1 hour ago, Intense Observer said:

It's not good for everyone in that area that 60 police officers are leaving.  Sounds like there's going to be a miss migration out of Minneapolis coming soon.  Someone tell Michelle Obama so that she can make another White Flight video.

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Beautiful. The good news is that the thugs and losers won't take a break from committing crimes and if we are lucky, they will ramp it up.

No one deserves crime right now more than they do.

Easy man. Only Obama can call them thugs. Check your WP. Leeson should be along soon to call you a racist. Unless Newbie beats him to it. 

Enjoy what you built you dumb@ss pandering SOB.  Lifting up the community isnt the cupid shuffle and giving them bread crumbs You thought you built equity with dancing and pandering.  Its never enough.  A blood thirsty mobs thirst is never quenched.  Youre canceled.

JFC. Minneapolis voted in that gay as fock, retard? They deserve to be burned to the ground. That focktard has ZERO common sense. get out of Minnesota ASAP if you are a normal human.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

JFC. Minneapolis voted in that gay as fock, retard? They deserve to be burned to the ground. That focktard has ZERO common sense. get out of Minnesota ASAP if you are a normal human.

That was the mayor???  Thought it was your typical whiny college woke SJW. 

34 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Enjoy what you built you dumb@ss pandering SOB.  Lifting up the community isnt the cupid shuffle and giving them bread crumbs You thought you built equity with dancing and pandering.  Its never enough.  A blood thirsty mobs thirst is never quenched.  Youre canceled.

Holy christ what a focking loser

When you see the pants legs rolled up like that, you know. That guy is a clown. How did a chocolate city ever vote  that poseur in? BeciEe it’s fixed, that’s why. Wake up black people. 

Not going to lie, that was tough to watch.  😂

Check out this second angle that shows just how comically long his walk of shame was.  

You know what? The more I see cops kneeling I’m good with defunding them.  I saw another one today of cops washing a protesters feet in NC. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Remember way back when two weeks ago when the 1 off ran this country? Looks like the 13 pct are now. Best of luck with that! 

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know what? The more I see cops kneeling I’m good with defunding them.  I saw another one today of cops washing a protesters feet in NC. 

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah, fock these guys.  Rumor has it the NYC PC and the guy who kneeled, Monahan, are out. And if the rumor of his replacement is true, a black female I personally know, well, I’ll have some stories about her. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do you realize what a victory it would be to those sand fleas of all colors?

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

what a pu$$y!!!

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

what a fokin loser. Wouldn't want that sissy as my police chief.

The goal is to defund the Police and spend the money on “pet” social projects of the legislators.

Then when crime goes up they will call for a tax increase to fight crime.

It is an old formula that has been used forever.

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The goal is to defund the Police and spend the money on “pet” social projects of the legislators.

Then when crime goes up they will call for a tax increase to fight crime.

It is an old formula that has been used forever.

There are no more middle class whites left in many cities. Years ago that would be the group complaining about crime and quality of life issues , as they were affected by it. But in other cultures snitches get stitches. It’s going to be interesting. 

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There are no more middle class whites left in many cities. Years ago that would be the group complaining about crime and quality of life issues , as they were affected by it. But in other cultures snitches get stitches. It’s going to be interesting. 

A move like this will be what causes a lot of white millenials to take the red pill.  It won't take long for those white guilt'ers to get robbed or beaten before they realized they supported the wrong side.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

A move like this will be what causes a lot of white millenials to take the red pill.  It won't take long for those white guilt'ers to get robbed or beaten before they realized they supported the wrong side.

Oh yeah. Many won’t say it, but they’ll know. They’ll know. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm glad you said this.  I'm going to have to bring this up to my younger cousin and his group of white-guilt'er friends.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

When will the black community come out and protest against black crime?

Even better question is when will the defund the police idiots stop calling the police? Seems to me the fastest way to reduce interactions with police would be to stop calling them so damn much. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They'll say it with their feet when they abandon the expensive city center condos and lofts that have become popular and flee to the burbs. 

8 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

Even better question is when will the defund the police idiots stop calling the police? Seems to me the fastest way to reduce interactions with police would be to stop calling them so damn much. 

LOL  They'll call Antifa.

This will be the beginning of the Democrats transitioning Antifa to an alt-right group.  Antifa will be the new police in these cities.  When they start getting killed by minorities, they'll start fighting back.  At that point, they'll become racists and boom, the new Republican KKK.

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

They'll say it with their feet when they abandon the expensive city center condos and lofts that have become popular and flee to the burbs. 

Some will become Republican's, the rest will be the White Flighter's who point fingers and pretend they're not the problem.

19 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Some will become Republican's, the rest will be the White Flighter's who point fingers and pretend they're not the problem.

I think we should enact a law that says all liberals cannot move OR must move to the liberal cities only.  We don't want them spoiling the rest of America.  They're like cockroaches - once you see one it's only a matter of time before your community goes to hell.

They are a cancer on society.

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

When it comes to looking like a goof dancing, I will not cast the first stone and will not laugh. When it comes to protesting in front of his house, I also will not cast the first stone, but I will laugh.

Leftists like him need and deserve a good reality check. 

4 hours ago, DonS said:

That was the mayor???  Thought it was your typical whiny college woke SJW. 

If Justin Trudeau had a twin brother in the Twin Cities.

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

what a fokin loser. Wouldn't want that sissy as my police chief.

❤️ Grady Judd

The sheriff every county in America needs.

59 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL  They'll call Antifa.

This will be the beginning of the Democrats transitioning Antifa to an alt-right group.  Antifa will be the new police in these cities.  When they start getting killed by minorities, they'll start fighting back.  At that point, they'll become racists and boom, the new Republican KKK.

Don't want 'em.

BLM >> Antifa

There's the cemetary over there.

I think this is the democrats play... 

The defund or otherwise neuter the police. They try to replace it with their brownshirt antifa thugs (this probably happens simply by hiring them into existing police departments.)

They and the criminals run amok.

Eventually, regular citizens push back, militia groups proliferate, etc.

At that point they declare a white supremacist right wing separatist crisis or whatever, and try to use military to crush it, thus giving them total control.