Jump to content
Alias Detective

Defund the police

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, drobeski said:

This is great 

 

The FOP should seriously stage a nationwide strike. Even just one day for symbolic purposes. Let's go ahead and have a focking purge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I am tepid on the police strike thing nationally....

There are PLENTY of people who live normal and peaceful lives, in poverty and out of it, who have no interest in the destruction of the world.  I would suggest there are more sane people that those we see at these rallys....

My fear would be that I shoot one of THEM and it ends up being ME that is held accountable, whereas THEY can apparently do what ever they want without repercussion....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The FOP should seriously stage a nationwide strike. Even just one day for symbolic purposes. Let's go ahead and have a focking purge. 

Or they could just pick one day and decide not to bully people and hide behind their badge to act like tough guys. Pushing 75 year old men to the ground and kicking girls in the face. That's just another approach. The police deserve every bit of criticism they're getting right now. These protests have shown just how poorly trained a lot of these guys are. Every day we are seeing multiple examples of people who have no business being cops because they don't have the temperament or the skills to do it. The worst thing that ever happened to police were cell phone videos. These protests are the second worst thing because they are under a spotlight. And they are failing miserably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2020 at 8:40 AM, DonS said:

Capitol Hill - the area that the idiots "took over" - is the uber ghey neighborhood in Seattle.  The previous gay sexual predator mayor Ed Murray spent over $10K of city funds to paint crosswalks in Capitol Hill rainbow colored.  Enjoy the fabulous mayhem folks. 

BTW, I'm not exaggerating about the predator part.  He eventually resigned due to reports of him sexually abusing troubled teens that he fostered.  Of course he called them all lies because they were junkies.  He eventually bailed once his very own cousin reported the same thing he had done to him.  Yep, Seattle has a history of great mayors.

Decided to do a quick search on a more accurate cost for those rainbow crosswalks.  I was off by about $50K as they were 11 × $6K for $66K.  Ironically I didn't realize PEd Murray spent that money after claiming there wasn't any room in the budget for police body cams:lol:

https://mynorthwest.com/72335/ed-murray-continues-his-unnecessary-expenditures-with-rainbow-crosswalks/

Saw some pics of the CHAZ where those pretty crosswalks now have some nice BLM graffiti spray painted across them.  Guess even the gheys can't have nice things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rainbow is embarrassed to be part of the LsjdydgdjfochdnfkdhsbfgjcbgfjdndkchbfnfhvhvjfjQ movement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These protests have shown just how emphatically we need the police, and the national guard on ready stand by as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 3:58 AM, drobeski said:

This is great 

 

Its too bad people like had to be targeted directly before they got up off their ass and did something.  Also, its the wrong approach.  The way you do this is NOT to beg to fair treatment.  You start up your own media source to help drown out the idiots.  You push for legislation to clean up the press.  But just begging won't do a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DonS said:

Decided to do a quick search on a more accurate cost for those rainbow crosswalks.  I was off by about $50K as they were 11 × $6K for $66K.  Ironically I didn't realize PEd Murray spent that money after claiming there wasn't any room in the budget for police body cams:lol:

https://mynorthwest.com/72335/ed-murray-continues-his-unnecessary-expenditures-with-rainbow-crosswalks/

Saw some pics of the CHAZ where those pretty crosswalks now have some nice BLM graffiti spray painted across them.  Guess even the gheys can't have nice things. 

Oh good grief.... Murray. I suppose this schmuck is a relative of Patty Murray.

What a sh*ttastic family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Oh good grief.... Murray. I suppose this schmuck is a relative of Patty Murray.

What a sh*ttastic family.

I don't think he's related to that worthless b1tch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DonS said:

I don't think he's related to that worthless b1tch. 

Really? Huh.

That's an very uncommon surname and since they both come from Washington state... anyway, you'd know better than me. I'll take your word for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Voltaire said:

Really? Huh.

That's an very uncommon surname and since they both come from Washington state... anyway, you'd know better than me. I'll take your word for it.

PEd started off down in Oregon.  Well, that's where he was living when he was molesting/fostering troubled teens anyways.

She's about as handsome as PEd though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Really? Huh.

That's an very uncommon surname and since they both come from Washington state... anyway, you'd know better than me. I'll take your word for it.

Murray is an uncommon surname? Not where I am from. Maybe in China. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Murray is an uncommon surname? Not where I am from. Maybe in China. :lol:

I don't know any Murrays surnames and I don't see any on the news or sports or .... around. Before we had Jason Hanson forever, Detroit had a kicker forever named Eddie Murray otherwise I'm blanking.

It is a first name, I've a cousin with that name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One company ( Egard Watches) isn't caving to the false narratives.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know any Murrays surnames and I don't see any on the news or sports or .... around. Before we had Jason Hanson forever, Detroit had a kicker forever named Eddie Murray otherwise I'm blanking.

It is a first name, I've a cousin with that name.

:dunno: What was the name of the guy that starred in Caddyshack, Stripes and Groundhog Day? There was another, kind of famous baseball player named Eddie Murray. Anne Murray had a pretty popular song (or two). A running back named Demarco. Etc.

https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm

Not top 100, (it is #122) but it is ahead of surnames like:

Hunter

Crawford

Mason

Kennedy

Freeman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know any Murrays surnames and I don't see any on the news or sports or .... around. Before we had Jason Hanson forever, Detroit had a kicker forever named Eddie Murray otherwise I'm blanking.

It is a first name, I've a cousin with that name.

Bill Murray. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So long Minneapolis it was nice knowing you. Abolish police voted unanimously 

Worst place to own a home now. You have to move out of there, and who the hell would buy your home after this? Mass exodus. Loss of property value. Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Worst place to own a home now. You have to move out of there, and who the hell would buy your home after this? Mass exodus. Loss of property value. Sad.

Good.  Serves those people right for voting the vile snakes into office.  They need to live with their consequences.  What you're seeing is the end result of liberal policies.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

 

Pathetic. Do we know anything about this woman/circumstance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

 Do we know anything about this woman/circumstance?

I think we just saw her circumstance. On the bright side, a bunch of guys came out and damn near killed the dude later in the full video. It was fun to watch. He definitely needed some milk when they were done with him  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I think we just saw her circumstance. On the bright side, a bunch of guys came out and damn near killed the dude later in the full video. It was fun to watch. He definitely needed some milk when they were done with him  

 

Where’s the full video? IT’s been a sh1tty two weeks, I could use one story with a happy ending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Where’s the full video? IT’s been a sh1tty two weeks, I could use one story with a happy ending.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

 

Good job. It’s particularly gratifying seeing the avenging hero is another black guy who refused to look the other way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably a hooker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, joneo said:

 

The in your focking face hypocrisy of liberals is vile on an enraging level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

The in your focking face hypocrisy of liberals is vile on an enraging level. 

They want all the comforts and conveniences of a 1st World capitalist country, but turn around and sh!t on all its institutions.  You cant make this sh!t up.  As Ben Shapiro says, "they want all the things", their hunger will never be satiated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Several Minneapolis City Council members who have reportedly received death threats following their calls to defund the police after Floyd’s death have been assigned private security details. The details reportedly cost the city $4,500 a day in taxpayer dollars.

According to information obtained by Fox News, the city has spent $63,000 on private security over the last three weeks.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/minneapolis-business-owners-on-city-council-plans-to-dismantle-police-department

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Several Minneapolis City Council members who have reportedly received death threats following their calls to defund the police after Floyd’s death have been assigned private security details. The details reportedly cost the city $4,500 a day in taxpayer dollars.

According to information obtained by Fox News, the city has spent $63,000 on private security over the last three weeks.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/minneapolis-business-owners-on-city-council-plans-to-dismantle-police-department

Vote them out and throw them in prison or follow through with the threats. Noone will miss them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It sure is a great look when the city council members get rid of the police to protect the taxpaying citizens then hire a bunch of private security to protect themselves on the taxpayer dime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It sure is a great look when the city council members get rid of the police to protect the taxpaying citizens then hire a bunch of private security to protect themselves on the taxpayer dime.

Minnesota and now New York get what they deserve. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Minnesota and now New York get what they deserve. 

Yes, but there are still good people in those cities, good people should not have to be subject to Democrat actions.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yes, but there are still good people in those cities, good people should not have to be subject to Democrat actions.....

In New York, the Brooklyn interlopers run the show now. It’s going to be nice to see their million dollar brownstones take a nosedive in value. They are funny. They think they made it better. They should take a look at the crime stats in their neighborhood from 30 years ago. It’s coming back. DiBlasio isn’t even from NY. Neither is his wife. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big vote tonight in NYC. Cut $1 billion of the police budget. Hope it fails and the losers riot, then the cops crack skulls. That would be ideal but won't happen in a D controlled city.

I guess we will have to settle for it passing, less cops & a marked increase in gun killings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×