Patented Phil

Kyle Rittenhouse - Criminal or Hero?

17 year old kid who shot 3, killing 2, in the Kenosha riots.  Though it looked like a clear case of self defense he was arrested immediately for premeditated murder.  So what do you Geeks think?

Neither.  He was 17 years old and illegally carried a gun across state lines.  With that said here is the best breakdown I've seen yet from multiple videos of exactly what happened.  It's worth reading and watching the whole thread / video breakdown. 

After watching and reading, no way this teen gets a murder charge, people were charging him with guns blazing and attacking.  He will get charged with something though and probably should. 

He is no hero, but he is certainly not a murderer.  He was chased down by a mob and hit in the back of the head with a skateboard.  According to the media, the friendly protesters were just trying to subdue him.  Since when does subdue mean clubbing someone in the back of the head with s skateboard? 

26 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

17 year old kid who shot 3, killing 2, in the Kenosha riots.  Though it looked like a clear case of self defense he was arrested immediately for premeditated murder.  So what do you Geeks think?

Didn’t he shoot someone before he got chased down and shot two more people? Is there footage of the first shooting?

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Didn’t he shoot someone before he got chased down and shot two more people? Is there footage of the first shooting?

Yes, the first shooting occurred after a loud mouthed pedophile who’d been acting aggressively towards the militia all night chased him and threw something at him.  We don’t know much beyond that.  Some say the pedo attacked Kyle and trying to disarm him.  This will be the key determination of fact at trial.  

8 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

He was there with others to protect people’s businesses - their livelihoods - because the local and state governments were unable / unwilling to.  A lot of people don’t realize that most insurance policies exclude riot and civil commotion.  Those businesses being burned down and looted means the end of someone’s livelihood, and everything they ever worked for.  He acted in self defense and with restraint.  How is that not heroic?

All depends on what happened with the first guy he shot and how that went down.  There are still a ton of details that are going to come out. 

Time will tell. In police shootings, we tell the libtards to "let all the details come out before judging".  It would be hypocritical of us to pass judgment at this point.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

All depends on what happened with the first guy he shot and how that went down.  There are still a ton of details that are going to come out. 

Regardless, only the broken shell of a human would call this guy a “hero.”

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

He put himself in harm’s way to defend the livelihoods of others.  That’s almost a textbook definition of a hero.  But I guess you’ll argue the real heroes that night were the mostly peaceful protesters rioting and initiating all the violence that night.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

He put himself in harm’s way to defend the livelihoods of others.  That’s almost a textbook definition of a hero.  But I guess you’ll argue the real heroes that night were the mostly peaceful protesters rioting and initiating all the violence that night.

I’m not going to defend people who throw bottles, light fires or loot either. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

There is footage, not perfect but its there if you want to take the time to watch and read the full twitter thread with footage.  

He did not fire the first gun shot if that's your question.  The rest is up to interpretation. 

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

Rumors are he is going to be defended by Lin Wood, one of the best attorneys in the country.  

Lin Wood is a civil attorney, not a defense attorney. He'll represent him after the charges are cleared in a MASSIVE civil suit. That kid is a focking hero. More will follow if this sh!t keeps up. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

We are all humbled by every comment you make. Stay woke ,sweet sweet prince of wokeness. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Neither

But he is about to become rich.  

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

Got it. So you’re going with “hero.”

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s some good shootin 

Seriously just base instinct point and shoot gun fighting... pretty interesting when you think on it as a pro.

• Thanks 1

He is a criminal. He is absolutly no better than antifa and I feel no sympathy for him. He traveled out of state to enter a war zone. He want looking for a fight and now he has ruined his life. For what? So he could go LARP and pretend to be a white knight. Come in and save the local businessmen and women?  How about you stay the fock home? Where are this kids parents that they allow their 17 year old son to go into a focking riot?  I hope they toss the book at him. 

• Confused 1

Not a hero, because he never should have been there.  Not a criminal, based on what we've heard I don't blame him on the last two shots; still getting info on the first.  And if two idiots are going to die I'm glad it was the terrorists.

Seems like some Darwinism in action.

7 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

He is a criminal. He is absolutly no better than antifa and I feel no sympathy for him. He traveled out of state to enter a war zone. He want looking for a fight and now he has ruined his life. For what? So he could go LARP and pretend to be a white knight. Come in and save the local businessmen and women?  How about you stay the fock home? Where are this kids parents that they allow their 17 year old son to go into a focking riot?  I hope they toss the book at him. 

The bolded is a flat out lie.  I watched the livestream of that protest all night - check the Kenosha thread.  The militia guys were on private property, not instigating anything.  Just the opposite - it was the protesters that were looking for a fight.  Just an ignorant, ignorant statement on your part.  Standing on private property, defending it and yourself with a gun Is not looking for a fight.  It’s your right.

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Kill him. Sacrifice one pasty white dork to keep the riots down.

Yeah, 'cause attempts to placate the animals has been so successful with the mostly peaceful protests.  :lol:

Portland says "hold my beer."  :cheers:

5 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

The bolded is a flat out lie.  I watched the livestream of that protest all night - check the Kenosha thread.  The militia guys were on private property, not instigating anything.  Just the opposite - it was the protesters that were looking for a fight.  Just an ignorant, ignorant statement on your part.  Standing on private property, defending it and yourself with a gun Is not looking for a fight.  It’s your right.

He drove not just out of town but out of state to engage in a riot zone. How in the fock do you see that as not instigating something? You know how I managed to not shoot 3 people in Kenosha last night? I was focking home. Where I should be. Not in Wisconsin. Much the same way I avoid getting bit by sharks by living in Michigan.  It is hard in Michigan to have that happen. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

He drove not just out of town but out of state to engage in a riot zone. How in the fock do you see that as not instigating something? You know how I managed to not shoot 3 people in Kenosha last night? I was focking home. Where I should be. Not in Wisconsin. Much the same way I avoid getting bit by sharks by living in Michigan.  It is hard in Michigan to have that happen. 

That’s why he’s a hero and you - not so much.  How is standing on private property exercising your rights “instigating” again?  Because you dare do it in a riot zone?  I guess you could call it dumb or reckless, but it is not instigating.  Only as Libtard thinks like that.

Just now, Patented Phil said:

That’s why he’s a hero and you - not so much. 

Nope. That is why he is a vigilante. 

6 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Focking stellar! Thumbs up. 

• Like 2

The bigger point is that both the right and left are looking for martyrs / heroes to rally an army around.  Think of the Boston Massacre, which was used the same way leading into the American Revolution.  So to ask "what do democrats think of Rittenhouse?" is an irrelevant question.  What really matters is if Rittenhouse is enough of a hero / martyr to get republicans to fight across the country.

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

That’s why he’s a hero and you - not so much. 

Hero my ass. As soon as he got his ass knocked down he ran like a little b****. He's Adam Lanza for Christ's sake.

Course you probably have a poster of the moron who shot up a pizza parlor in your garage to don't you?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

We agree on that.  But he was not instigating.

By him going there he put all this in motion and instigated the process. If he just stayed home and LARPED with his buddies none of this would have happened. Instead he went into a riot zone knowing full well what he could get himself into. I feel no sympathy for him. It is very simple. If he did not go out of his way to find trouble by going out of state to a riot zone none of this would have happened. This is his fault. 

Just now, wiffleball said:

Hero my ass. As soon as he got his ass knocked down he ran like a little b****. He's Adam Lanza for Christ's sake.

Course you probably have a poster of the moron who shot up a pizza parlor in your garage to don't you?

Here’s my poster ass-hat.

3 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

By him going there he put all this in motion and instigated the process. If he just stayed home and LARPED with his buddies none of this would have happened. Instead he went into a riot zone knowing full well what he could get himself into. I feel no sympathy for him. It is very simple. If he did not go out of his way to find trouble by going out of state to a riot zone none of this would have happened. This is his fault. 

Ah yes, the old argument that if she hadn’t have gone to the bar in that sexy outfit she wouldn’t have been raped.  👍

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

send me your address. I'll show up with a Mac 10 and shoot a couple folks. Hey, it's not like I'm instigating or anything.

I think you told me awhile back I better stay strapped because you never know when someone like you could show up?

Ya buddy... you still want my address?  Anytime you want.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Ah yes, the old argument that if she hadn’t have gone to the bar in that sexy outfit she wouldn’t have been raped.  👍

More like if he had not went to a riot out of state where his asss did not belong he would not have shot 3 people and probably ruined his life....but ok. Comparing the 2 are not exacttttttttly apples to apples. 

15 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

We agree on that.  But he was not instigating.

Also, rioting, looting and burning down business is not instigating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like its so odd that anyone would be defending this kid going out of his way to enter a riot zone armed. No reason to be there at all. Not a local. No ties to the area. LITERALLY what you would expect out of antifa 

the question is this...do we let all the blm protesters burn and loot whatever they want? can anyone defend their home or business?