Patented Phil

Kyle Rittenhouse - Criminal or Hero?

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I feel like its so odd that anyone would be defending this kid going out of his way to enter a riot zone armed. No reason to be there at all. Not a local. No ties to the area. LITERALLY what you would expect out of antifa 

Worth noting that he also fled the scene after the shooting. Not what you’d expect from someone who was just defending himself. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

I feel like its so odd that anyone would be defending this kid going out of his way to enter a riot zone armed. No reason to be there at all. Not a local. No ties to the area. LITERALLY what you would expect out of antifa 

Dude you have some flat out strange views on right and wrong.  The kid was out there because people’s businesses were being destroyed.  The business he was at asked for help.  The kid was out there during the day cleaning up the city and erasing graffiti.  

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

the question is this...do we let all the blm protesters burn and loot whatever they want? can anyone defend their home or business?

I have absolutely no problem with defending your home and business. I think you should be able to shoot looters on site. The problem here is that it was not his home, his community or even his state. This was not fred down the street defending his castle against a bunch of marauders. This was someone who again went out of his way to engage in a situation he did not belong. 

Just now, MDC said:

Worth noting that he also fled the scene after the shooting. Not what you’d expect from someone who was just defending himself. 

Once again another false ignorant statement.  He didn’t run at all after the second shooting.  He walked towards the police with his arms raised.

Just now, kilroy69 said:

I have absolutely no problem with defending your home and business. I think you should be able to shoot looters on site. The problem here is that it was not his home, his community or even his state. This was not fred down the street defending his castle against a bunch of marauders. This was someone who again went out of his way to engage in a situation he did not belong. 

So do you feel the same about protesting? They aren’t related to George Floyd.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

i dont know why that makes a difference.  he can help others defend their property no? maybe a relative? who cares.  gonna be alot more of this if these people think they can destroy anything they want. 

Damn this thread is enlightening.  It’s amazing how people are so opinionated about things they know so little about.  Not blaming anyone in that as the media doesn’t report the true story.

"Before allegedly being filmed shooting protesters during a tense confrontation, Rittenhouse was spotted joining other volunteers in cleaning graffiti from a high school nearby the Kenosha County Courthouse." Again. He was not there helping out a business. The very most he joined in an uncoordinated effort cleaning a school with other people. Again not a member of the community and not where he belongs. He then went out after cleaning and shot 3 people in the community. So how much help was that really?

"Before allegedly being filmed shooting protesters during a tense confrontation, Rittenhouse was spotted joining other volunteers in cleaning graffiti from a high school nearby the Kenosha County Courthouse." Again. He was not there helping out a business. The very most he joined in an uncoordinated effort cleaning a school with other people. Again not a member of the community and not where he belongs. 

huh? who cares. cant help clean graffiti?

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

He’s got to be trolling at this point.  I’m out.  Night night everyone.

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Ok follow me here. He was not called there to help clean up or defend a business by a friend or family member.  He went out of state to a riot zone armed. Looking for trouble and he found it. 

Ok follow me here. He was not called there to help clean up or defend a business by a friend or family member.  He went out of state to a riot zone armed. Looking for trouble and he found it. 

so hung up on where he belongs??? called there?? he cant help an old man who business is gonna be destroyed by these focktards??? he has same rights as them no??? standing up for what he believes. i say hes got balls. a lot more balls then all these governors. 

13 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Once again another false ignorant statement.  He didn’t run at all after the second shooting.  He walked towards the police with his arms raised.

Didn’t he get arrested in another state?

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Regardless, only the broken shell of a human would call this guy a “hero.”

whatever cupcake.

1 hour ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Seriously just base instinct point and shoot gun fighting... pretty interesting when you think on it as a pro.

Dude, he landed 5 out of 5 shots on a moving target.

Yes, it was CQC distance, but still.  This kid was stone cold.

Honestly I'm amazed that a 17 yo kid was finally the one to stand up to these shitbags.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BLS said:

Dude, he landed 5 out of 5 shots on a moving target.

Yes, it was CQC distance, but still.  This kid was stone cold.

Honestly I'm amazed that a 17 yo kid was finally the one to stand up to these shitbags.

for real... do you let people just destroy everything you work for??. at some point its an act of war. someone said insurance wont cover in these instances a lot of the time. time to defend whats yours. i mean wtf????

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Didn’t he get arrested in another state?

From what I saw, my understanding of the situation is that he got into some altercation with the first victim... That guy got shot and killed.  He then called the police and was going to turn himself in to get the situation handled.  

Of course, the protestors aren't going to let him get away with that so they tried to beat his ass while he was running toward the cops.  Two additional guys get shot in what's very obviously self-defense.

Then the cops let him go for some reason.  Not a good look, but then he got arrested in his home city.  If they let him go, he must've had a pretty good story. 

And for the record, Wenosha is just over the Illinois border.  He's essentially from a neighboring town.

Just now, nobody said:

From what I saw, my understanding of the situation is that he got into some altercation with the first victim... That guy got shot and killed.  He then called the police and was going to turn himself in to get the situation handled.  

Of course, the protestors aren't going to let him get away with that so they tried to beat his ass while he was running toward the cops.  Two additional guys get shot in what's very obviously self-defense.

Then the cops let him go for some reason.  Not a good look, but then he got arrested in his home city.  If they let him go, he must've had a pretty good story. 

And for the record, Wenosha is just over the Illinois border.  He's essentially from a neighboring town.

If someone shoots 3 people and kill 2 and it’s justified, that person probably doesn’t leave the scene of the shooting. Maybe he left because he illegally had the firearm. Either way what a hero.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

If someone shoots 3 people and kill 2 and it’s justified, that person probably doesn’t leave the scene of the shooting. Maybe he left because he illegally had the firearm. Either way what a hero.

He most likey left because protestors were going to kill him if he didn't.  They were chasing him down the street for fūck sakes.

• Like 2

Have y'all not seen the full videos?  I posted them. Gah.

Cliff notes:

Teen Kyle was there thinking he was a "protector"  Which is dumb, go home kid.  I digress.  Later he get's lost from his base and (all this is on video)  there are people chasing him, teen Kyle is running away and a person right behind him fires a gun in the air, not directly at him but how does running Kyle know?  Kyle turns around and fires shooting the dude right in front of him , (crazy dude in the red shirt raising hell) in the head.  He then continues running back to his "home base"  He then gets on his smart phone and is making frantic phone calls, then another group appears and chases him into the street.  That's where the the skate board guy hits him on the head and the guy with a pistol (who gets shot in the arm) is there.  Kyle fires back, on his butt btw, then leaves.  

The actual murderer in this case?    The Mayor of that city and Governor of Wisconsin.   They allowed no law and order, to scared of doing the right thing.   What did y'all think was going to happen?  This is America 2020, welcome to the Wild Wild West. 

• Like 2

Looks like things have calmed down there since the governor got his head out of his ass and called Trump for help. MAGA. 

Not quite the run down in this article, but I saw the videos of the second two guys getting shot.  Obvious self-defense.  Witness on the record saying the first guy who was shown to be hostile and belligerent in other videos was trying to take his weapon.  I don't see how they're getting Murder 1 out of this.  No way he goes down for that. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/08/27/criminal-complaint-against-kyle-rittenhouse-details-prosecutors-version-of-events-in-kenosha-shooting-that-killed-2-wounded-1/amp/

• Like 1

He’s a victim of the school to prison pipeline. Poor kid. 

Of course, not arresting him would be political suicide, so he had to be in cuffs no matter what.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

That is the only reason he is still alive.  Those peaceful protestors would have lynched him.  But you know that. 

3 hours ago, nobody said:

Of course, not arresting him would be political suicide, so he had to be in cuffs no matter what.

His arrest and the charges were BS.  Justice is supposed to be blind to the mob.  This is the problem today - our institutions are failing us.  Rioters and looters are being freed with charges dropped in Minneapolis and Portland.  Meanwhile people exercising their 2A Constitutional rights are being arrested by Liberal DA’s.  This is how societies die.

6 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Again not a member of the community and not where he belongs. He then went out after cleaning and shot 3 people in the community. So how much help was that really?

Two of the three people he shot weren't from there either. So they went there looking for trouble and they found it. That's on them, right?

The third guy, which is the first guy that got shot was from there. But he chased Kyle down and tried to take his rifle. If a cop is justified in shooting someone who tries to take their gun, so is a civilian. 

Also, from what I heard, Kyle lives like 20 minutes away in Illinois. If that isn't his community, it's damn close. 

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Two of the three people he shot weren't from there either. So they went there looking for trouble and they found it. That's on them, right?

The third guy, which is the first guy that got shot was from there. But he chased Kyle down and tried to take his rifle. If a cop is justified in shooting someone who tries to take their gun, so is a civilian. 

Also, from what I heard, Kyle lives like 20 minutes away in Illinois. If that isn't his community, it's damn close. 

It is f-ing embarrassing how leftist try to blame the person who was attacked.  This is no different than blaming a woman for being raped because she dressed sexy.  As Bobby Knight once said, "if getting beaten to death by an angry mob is inevitable, relax and enjoy it", am I right?

If anyone needs to be arrested, it is the people who were chasing him and assaulting him.  But the argument is he should have known the "peaceful protesters" are really nothing but a bunch of thugs.

9 hours ago, MDC said:

Regardless, only the broken shell of a human would call this guy a “hero.”

If George Floyd a hero?  Jacob Blake?

He did good work. Not hero like but he did eliminate two useless losers of society.

8 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Again not a member of the community and not where he belongs. 

I have absolutely no problem with defending your home and business. I think you should be able to shoot looters on site. The problem here is that it was not his home, his community or even his state

Have you looked at a map, genius? Clearly not.

Antioch, IL and Kenosha WI are almost the same place. It's all Chicagoland, the kid lives right at the state border and was ~twenty minutes from his house. It's like going from Troy to Mt. Clemens. That's local/ties to the area to me. As somebody who commuted between Detroit and St. Louis many times in the late 90s, I can tell you, I always stopped for gas in Indiana, never Illinois because Illinois gas taxes are insane. If Wisconsin is like Indiana, chances are the kid has shopped for gas at that very gas station plenty of times because when you live on the border, buying gas in Illinois is stupid.

• Thanks 1

He's neither in my opinion.  I'd say he's more of a criminal than he is a hero though, since he wasn't of legal age.  I think he's a misguided teenager with some really stupid parents.  From what I've seen I do not consider him a murderer either.

He's certainly a hero to me. Ordinary citizens can use the help of volunteers to step up when the vested authorities are overwhelmed. Also, all three pieces of sh*t he shot were violent criminals and good riddance to two and a half lives that don't matter. It seems to indicate that you can't toss a nerf beanbag into a crowd of antifa without hitting an evil scumball.

If I ran a toy company, I'd make a Kyle Rittenhouse action hero figure and have three other toys in the set: Pedo, Shitbag, and Turdbucket. Kyle would have Kyle's face but be built like Rambo and Shitbag would come with a detachable arm.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

It is f-ing embarrassing how leftist try to blame the person who was attacked.  This is no different than blaming a woman for being raped because she dressed sexy.  As Bobby Knight once said, "if getting beaten to death by an angry mob is inevitable, relax and enjoy it", am I right?

Any time a gun is involved, good, bad or otherwise, they come unglued. It's comical.