Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Have you tried the new Travis Scott meal?

Who the fock is Travis Scott, and why would I give a sh1t what he gets at McDonald's??? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Who the fock is Travis Scott, and why would I give a sh1t what he gets at McDonald's??? 

:first:

/thread

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DonS said:

It's McD's he must be black. is it a new dollar item?

5 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Great (Travis) Scott! :o

Apparently he is some rapper. I had never heard of him before today. Is McDonalds trying to get woke? 

4 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

Apparently he is some rapper. I had never heard of him before today. Is McDonalds trying to get woke? 

Yeah, he's Kylie Jenner's baby daddy. McDonald's is probably a pretty good gig for him. 

5 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

Travis Scott sounds like a country singer's name. But, wanting sprite sounds ghetto. So...:dunno:

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Travis Scott sounds like a country singer's name. But, wanting sprite sounds ghetto. So...:dunno:

That's what I was thinking but then saw he was focking a Jendashian and guess what. He's Black.

On a side note...

A couple of weeks ago my 16 yr old applied to McDonalds online.  Got an interview before he even told his mother and I.  Got the job and started yesterday.   I have to give my boy props for going out and getting a job on his own, even if it's McDonalds.  :thumbsup:

Starting wage, $10.50 an hour.  My first job was $3.35 an hour.  <_<

1 minute ago, NorthernVike said:

On a side note...

A couple of weeks ago my 16 yr old applied to McDonalds online.  Got an interview before he even told his mother and I.  Got the job and started yesterday.   I have to give my boy props for going out and getting a job on his own, even if it's McDonalds.  :thumbsup:

That's pretty impressive for today's youth. You did good!

I don't know who he is but I'm assuming it's when you shoot the drive-thru attendant for being too slow.   That's called getting a Travis Scott meal.

6 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

On a side note...

You must've been shocked when you showed up for your shift and learned the new guy you were training was your son! 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

On a side note...

My brother worked his way through high school and much of college at McDonalds. Became a chemist and later had msny patents on his findings over the years.

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I don't know who he is but I'm assuming it's when you shoot the drive-thru attendant for being too slow.   That's called getting a Travis Scott meal.

Sadly you know we are going to see a video and someone freaking out demanding it. "You gimme my Travis Scott meal or I'll come across that counter....Yada yada yada." 

It's coming. 

Yet it's evil whitey that's to blame for POC eating nothing but fast food and being fat/diabetic. 

I just saw that the meal includes a sprite.  Not a large or a medium sized drink, but specifically a sprite. They love sprite.

I saw the sign on the window the other day when I stopped in for a coffee. Assumed Travis Scott was a tatted up white dude who banged a Kardashian and had a skateboard apparel company. Just looked him up and it is a black rapper. The meal is his "favorite", a quarter pounder with cheese, lettuce, bacon; fries with bbq dipping sauce, and a Sprite for $6. Sounds kinda tempting, may have to try it out next week. 

2 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Yeah, he's Kylie Jenner's baby daddy. McDonald's is probably a pretty good gig for him. 

😄

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Good people don't listen to sh!t like that.  That's actually disgusting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

On a side note...

Yeah..no sh1t..kids are rich these days

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Yeah..no sh1t..kids are rich these days

$3.35 in 1980 is worth $10.57 today. Not to mention you didn't have an internet bill, a cell phone bill, etc...

15 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

$3.35 in 1980 is worth $10.57 today. Not to mention you didn't have an internet bill, a cell phone bill, etc...

But the price of weed and beer has not really gone up. Unless you drink that micro brew rip off crap. And gas has remained fairly low. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But the price of weed and beer has not really gone up. Unless you drink that micro brew rip off crap. And gas has remained fairly low. 

Fair enough, I don't smoke and rarely drink. I was just pointing out that inflation exists. I do think "lower tier" jobs are worse now than they've ever been though. Wages have stayed the same yet corporations are more profitable than ever.

12 hours ago, peenie said:

Is it wet because Its in water?

5 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Gross. 

Watchu mean dawg dem hos got dat WAP dat 🔥🔥🔥poosay, no wut i saying b? u dig?

-Sent from Metro PCS

• Haha 2

Sprite has much  more sugar than 7up and most sodas. That’s why they love it. They always go for the free extras. Like menthol.  

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2020 at 4:06 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

What? So you can still get a 5 finger bag for $20? 

• Thanks 1