Sign in to follow this  
edjr

**Official Republican/Conservative support thread**

This board is going to need a whole bunch of Ts & Ps if Trump loses this. 🤗

We are here for you :wub:

• Haha 2

That's just silly... 

There's only one side who owns the market on crybaby tantrums. Dont be that guy ed. Live in the real world 🌎 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Do I get to break stuff ? 

I think Edjr is going to give you a free TV.

Eh. My life won't change much for now. I'll still get up and go to work tomorrow. 

Until Biden raises corporate taxes and my work goes through lay offs as a result; or my tax bracket is increased and I owe more in April. 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

🤮

Oh it won't be free ;)

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Eh. My life won't change much for now. I'll still get up and go to work tomorrow. 

Until Biden raises corporate taxes and my work goes through lay offs as a result; or my tax bracket is increased and I owe more in April. 

Biden! :mad:

29 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

bingo.

we don't need support. we'll wake up and go to work like everyday. the losers will rejoice and decide what color to dye their hair around noon.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Do I get to break stuff ? 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

I think Edjr is going to give you a free TV.

He’s white, so he can break stuff and endanger the lives of law enforcement and citizens in general, but looting is reserved for black people.  Reparations words.

If Biden wins here is how my life will change:

1. I'm in the business of war and I expect business to boom. I expect Syria to heat back up and Korea too.

2. All that stupid transgender and diversity anti-white training to start up again.

3. I'll pay a lot more in taxes 

4. I might get rounded up for reeducation. 

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I'll take a bottle of Captain Morgan.  Thanks Ed.

:cheers:

Why would we need support?

We get to break windows, smash stuff, take whatever we want. All we have to say is "I'm sorry, and I'm sad".

Then go to our local safe zone. Hug, cry.

Rinse, repeat

25 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Is there a protest March in Washington the week after Biden is inaugurated?  

If so, can we move it to the next week?  My kid has a hockey tournament.  

No, but I do think they let Biden die a slow death from his own corruption to get Harris into the presidency within the first year.

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No, but I do think they let Biden die a slow death from his own corruption to get Harris into the presidency within the first year.

This. He's out in the first year. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

This. He's out in the first year. 

Yeah, I remember Pence was going to take over for Trump, he was only in it as a gag.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Yeah, I remember Pence was going to take over for Trump, he was only in it as a gag.

Biden/Harris is much different. 

It's clear that Biden has mental/dementia issues. Pelosi has also planted the seed that they can remove a president from office if he's deemed "unfit" in a physical or mental capacity. Harris has called it "her administration" several times. Articles have stated that Biden is just the gateway...they are USING him. 

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

It's clear that Biden has mental/dementia issues. Pelosi has also planted the seed that they can remove a president from office if he's deemed "unfit" in a physical or mental capacity. Harris has called it "her administration" several times. Articles have stated that Biden is just the gateway...they are USING him. 

Trump has always had mental health issues.

26 minutes ago, edjr said:

What is your definition of mental issues? The ability to dominate foreign affairs like no one before? Stopping going to war in the middle east? Putting better security on our border? Helping black people more than any current day presedent? Calling out the crooked MSM? 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What is your definition of mental issues? The ability to dominate foreign affairs like no one before? Stopping going to war in the middle east? Putting better security on our border? Helping black people more than any current day presedent? Calling out the crooked MSN? 

Leftists might frown upon helping the poor, it degrades their voter base, they need to sell people that they are unhappy and then find a culprit. If you can be convinced that you have been victimized you are easily motivated to violence.

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

🙄

My friends school had elections..each room was worth a variety of electoral college votes.

Pretty cool the way he describes it...they had updates throughout the day.

Trump won with 415 electoral votes

5 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

🙄

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What is your definition of mental issues? The ability to dominate foreign affairs like no one before? Stopping going to war in the middle east? Putting better security on our border? Helping black people more than any current day presedent? Calling out the crooked MSN? 

Didn't say he won't be a better POTUS than Biden. Just saying he has mental issues. He's so mentally weak a fly could trigger him

28 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Biden has been a Trojan Horse ever since they had all the other candidates drop out except Warren to kneecap Sanders.  

My kids asked me what I was going to do if Trump lost.  Um, wake up the next morning, put my pants on the same way I always did, tie my shoes as I did before, and head off to work as I had the day prior.

2 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

My kids asked me what I was going to do if Trump lost.  Um, wake up the next morning, put my pants on the same way I always did, tie my shoes as I did before, and head off to work and cry the whole way there.

:(

If Trump loses I'm shredding the paperwork to adopt a needy black child. I have it ready to go. Nice home, pool, good school, cool room, guitars, piano, basketball court. It would be an awful loss for a needy child but that is life. Oh, almost forgot my new home gym. Somebody is getting screwed.

15 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

If Trump loses I'm shredding the paperwork to adopt a needy black child. I have it ready to go. Nice home, pool, good school, cool room, guitars, piano, basketball court. It would an awful loss for a needy child but that is life. Oh, almost forgot my new home gym. Somebody is getting screwed.

Do you have a workout room or a gym with a basketball court or something similar?

2 hours ago, 12th Man said:

trunalimunumaprzure!

Has anyone been able to decode that Biden statement?

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Do you have a workout room or a gym with a basketball court or something similar?

Dedicated gym. Full squat rack with pull up bars, pulley system, dip bars. Treadmill and a back extension machine and 90 lb ea power blocks. Lots of room for my wife's online workouts as well.

The BB court, just the driveway but it's wide, slightly shorter than 3pt range but good enough.

2 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

My friends school had elections..each room was worth a variety of electoral college votes.

Pretty cool the way he describes it...they had updates throughout the day.

Trump won with 415 electoral votes

Obviously he goes to a racist school. ObviouslyObviously he goes to a racist school. Obviously

4 hours ago, Kopy said:

Why would we need support?

We get to break windows, smash stuff, take whatever we want. All we have to say is "I'm sorry, and I'm sad".

Then go to our local safe zone. Hug, cry.

Rinse, repeat

Isn't this the correct answer?