Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Man there would be a lot of people who disagree with you on this- many here.

And of course the experts didn't use the term "ponzi scheme" but they basically described it as a ponzi shceme that people get a way with. Same way a mob boss in the movies doesn't actually say "I murdered the person"

Is this what you teach your students? What ways are they getting? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

""US adds 390K jobs, jobless rate holds steady at 3.6 percent, wage growth falls to a 5.2 percent annual pace (but is still up year-to-year), labor force participation and employment-population ratio both rise slightly. "

So the doddering old fool is leading a good economy (although TBF- there is some concern that the pace will slow this summer). If they can get inflation under control with the rising of interest rates they have a slightly smaller chance of heading off the bloodletting that is on the horizon in November. 

WASHINGTON – Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen tried 15 months ago to shut down some economists’ concerns that President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion economic relief package could fuel rising prices.

“Is there a risk of inflation?” Yellen said on ABC’s “This Week” in March 2021, three days after Biden signed the American Rescue Plan into law. “I think there’s a small risk. And I think it’s manageable.”

On Tuesday, as inflation is at a 40-year high, Yellen admitted on CNN, “I was wrong then about the path that inflation would take.” She said she hadn’t fully understood the impact of what she called “unanticipated and large shocks” to the economy and supply chain bottlenecks that boosted energy and food prices.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And of course the experts didn't use the term "ponzi scheme" but they basically described it as a ponzi shceme that people get a way with. Same way a mob boss in the movies doesn't actually say "I murdered the person"

So using the wrong terminology is good now? Got it. Try and keep that in mind 

Polling at 34 pct. And we all know it’s really lower. Remember when Rusty/ Pimpadoosh used to go on about polls? He used to right in this thread. He doesn’t anymore. Lol. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Polling at 34 pct. And we all know it’s really lower. Remember when Rusty/ Pimpadoosh used to go on about polls? He used to right in this thread. He doesn’t anymore. Lol. 

This Mooney fella said we're all good, can't believe it's that low.

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

This Mooney fella said we're all good, can't believe it's that low.

It's what he teaches his students when he's not whining all day on this site.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

And of course the experts didn't use the term "ponzi scheme" but they basically described it as a ponzi scheme that people get away with. Same way a mob boss in the movies doesn't actually say "I murdered the person"

who disagrees with that

also name a single policy in the last 40 years that has gone "more conservative" because I can't find a single one

also ahhh ok so your opinion makes it true

its a Fonzi scheme btw, it completely jumped the shark

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

who disagrees with that

also name a single policy in the last 40 years that has gone "more conservative" because I can't find a single one

Hey!!! That's a  "teacher" you are talking to!!! :mad:

:lol:

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

who disagrees with that

Hopefully they start rolling in with the SCOTUS upgrades, Jumanji withstanding.

Even when I enter communist territory I never see Biden signs, hats or shirts. I don't see any build back better logos.

Weird. 

26 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Even when I enter communist territory I never see Biden signs, hats or shirts. I don't see any build back better logos.

Weird. 

It's an 81 million person Fight Club.  They look at each other and just know, then do a subtle head nod to each other.  Far leftists are subtle like that.  You aren't one of them so you are oblivious to it.  HTH

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's an 81 million person Fight Club.  They look at each other and just know, then do a subtle head nod to each other.  Far leftists are subtle like that.  You aren't one of them so you are oblivious to it.  HTH

Is it the purple hair? It's the purple hair isn't it?

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Weird. 

i actually see a lot of biden / harris stickers in California. 

On 6/3/2022 at 4:23 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

who disagrees with that

It's not my opinion. They described a ponzi scheme, made some wink wink comments about it, and then moved the discussion forward.

And as for here- I'm just saying lots of people don't disagree that Republicans don't stand up for themselves or that Democrats get everything. As for the "past 40 years"....I mean as of now it looks like the policy on abortion is about to heavily shift "more conservative."

31 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's not my opinion. They described a ponzi scheme, made some wink wink comments about it, and then moved the discussion forward.

And as for here- I'm just saying lots of people don't disagree that Republicans don't stand up for themselves or that Democrats get everything. As for the "past 40 years"....I mean as of now it looks like the policy on abortion is about to heavily shift "more conservative."

But conservatives have always had the same stance. It’s never changed. Democrats took it further and further. Quite frankly if it stayed safe legal and rare we wouldn’t probably be seeing this 

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

But conservatives have always had the same stance. It’s never changed. Democrats took it further and further. Quite frankly if it stayed safe legal and rare we wouldn’t probably be seeing this 

Abortions are safer than before and are still relatively rare.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah. It's great that murdering kids is safer. 

I may be crazy but, I'm glad I didn't murder my daughter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Cancer is relatively rare. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cancer is relatively rare. 

there are 18 million cancer cases. worldwide.  out of 8 billion.  0.2% have cancer. even the vast majority of smokers dont get cancer.  so yes, cancer is super rare.

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

And yet occurring later and later and celebrated

Celebrating that someone has a choice is not the same as celebrating an abortion. 

Also, now you say "later." Any more qualifiers you want to add.

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Celebrating that someone has a choice is not the same as celebrating an abortion. 

It absolutely is and you know it. Let's be intellectually honest about what "choice" truly is. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

It’s not a qualifier when Dems introduce abortion bills up to the day of birth

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

The south celebrated they had a choice to own slaves or not. 

41 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It’s not a qualifier when Dems introduce abortion bills up to the day of birth

I've said I wouldn't agree with abortion that late. 20 weeks is as far as I'm ready to go barring health of the mother and/or child in birth. 

But I don't like the idea of "Well we say you can't have it so you can't" either

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

It absolutely is and you know it. Let's be intellectually honest about what "choice" truly is. 

It isn't. You are projecting what you believe onto others. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I've said I wouldn't agree with abortion that late. 20 weeks is as far as I'm ready to go when it comes to murdering children. I have my limits you know.

fixed

• Thanks 1

Biden thinking about going on an apology tour to reach out to voters.  I'd like to see him travel to Iowa and explain how he cares about Iowans so much that he is trying to demote Iowa from first in the nation status during presidential elections because it "no longer reflects the new diverse genetic makeup of the US".  and then part of his planned trip is going to be pledging MORE spending and more stimulus which just makes more inflation.  LOL

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/inflation-joe-biden-transitory-apology/2022/06/05/id/1073032/

Former economist for the Trump administration Larry Kudlow joked to "The Cats Roundtable," hosted by John Catsimatidis, that Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen was on an inflation "apology tour." During her appearance with CNBC on Wednesday, Yellen apologized for statements she made last year calling inflation "transitory."

"They are on this inflation forgiveness tour," Kudlow said of the Biden administration. "Janet Yellen did one of these hostage video apologies on CNN ... saying, 'Oh my God. I'm so sorry. I used to love America. Now, I hate America. I used to ignore inflation. Now, I acknowledge, I was completely wrong.'"

So now, Kudlow said, President Joe Biden, "after the jobs report ... wants to be real clear about the root causes of inflation — and then proceeds to blame Vladimir Putin."

But Biden has said "nothing about stopping the supply of oil and gas ... Nothing about the $2 trillion stimulus package," Kudlow continued. "Nothing about the ... Build Back Better packages that he wanted. He says we're going to be absolutely clear and transparent with the public about the absolute root cause of inflation. And then he blames Vladimir Putin. Really?"

On Monday, Biden wrote in an op-ed to The Wall Street Journal his "Plan for Fighting Inflation."

In it, Biden wrote, "I ran for president because I was tired of the so-called trickle-down economy." The president then proceeded to define his plan for fighting inflation in three steps. The first involved appointing "highly qualified people from both parties to lead" the Federal Reserve.

In the second step, Biden wrote, "We can't let up on our global effort to punish Mr. Putin for what he's done, and we must mitigate these effects for American consumers. That is why I led the largest release from global oil reserves in history." He also added that through his "Housing Supply Action Plan," he would "make housing more affordable by building more than a million more units." Additionally, he added he would lower the cost of prescription drugs by giving "Medicare the power to negotiate with pharmaceutical companies."

But Kudlow said Biden's interest in promoting a green agenda is at odds with producing more energy to curb inflation. "And this inflation forgiveness tour is not gonna change ... and the op-ed piece he wrote in The Wall Street Journal actually calls for more spending ... and again he wants more Green New Deal tax credits."

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Biden thinking about going on an apology tour to reach out to voters.  I'd like to see him travel to Iowa and explain how he cares about Iowans so much that he is trying to demote Iowa from first in the nation status during presidential elections because it "no longer reflects the new diverse genetic makeup of the US".  and then part of his planned trip is going to be pledging MORE spending and more stimulus which just makes more inflation.  LOL

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/inflation-joe-biden-transitory-apology/2022/06/05/id/1073032/

Former economist for the Trump administration Larry Kudlow joked to "The Cats Roundtable," hosted by John Catsimatidis, that Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen was on an inflation "apology tour." During her appearance with CNBC on Wednesday, Yellen apologized for statements she made last year calling inflation "transitory."

"They are on this inflation forgiveness tour," Kudlow said of the Biden administration. "Janet Yellen did one of these hostage video apologies on CNN ... saying, 'Oh my God. I'm so sorry. I used to love America. Now, I hate America. I used to ignore inflation. Now, I acknowledge, I was completely wrong.'"

So now, Kudlow said, President Joe Biden, "after the jobs report ... wants to be real clear about the root causes of inflation — and then proceeds to blame Vladimir Putin."

But Biden has said "nothing about stopping the supply of oil and gas ... Nothing about the $2 trillion stimulus package," Kudlow continued. "Nothing about the ... Build Back Better packages that he wanted. He says we're going to be absolutely clear and transparent with the public about the absolute root cause of inflation. And then he blames Vladimir Putin. Really?"

On Monday, Biden wrote in an op-ed to The Wall Street Journal his "Plan for Fighting Inflation."

In it, Biden wrote, "I ran for president because I was tired of the so-called trickle-down economy." The president then proceeded to define his plan for fighting inflation in three steps. The first involved appointing "highly qualified people from both parties to lead" the Federal Reserve.

In the second step, Biden wrote, "We can't let up on our global effort to punish Mr. Putin for what he's done, and we must mitigate these effects for American consumers. That is why I led the largest release from global oil reserves in history." He also added that through his "Housing Supply Action Plan," he would "make housing more affordable by building more than a million more units." Additionally, he added he would lower the cost of prescription drugs by giving "Medicare the power to negotiate with pharmaceutical companies."

But Kudlow said Biden's interest in promoting a green agenda is at odds with producing more energy to curb inflation. "And this inflation forgiveness tour is not gonna change ... and the op-ed piece he wrote in The Wall Street Journal actually calls for more spending ... and again he wants more Green New Deal tax credits."

Good gawd this is a long-winded crap post. Is this really how you want to spend your last days, writing this pitiful drivel?

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Good gawd this is a long-winded crap post. Is this really how you want to spend your last days, writing this pitiful drivel?

And more garbage from you. Oh boy.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And more garbage from you. Oh boy.

Man child. Worst poster ever. Go blow a goat. 

26 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Man child. Worst poster ever. Go blow a goat. 

Worst poster ever. Both TDS and pedo groomer. 

• Thanks 1

I know this dude couldn't log on Twitter if he had to but, Jesus... Imagine signing off on posting this...

Idiots.

:doh:

In modern history, eh? Hmm. 

Robust economy? Gas is $6.50 in Sacramento and they just restated the mask mandate in some areas in CA. 

So, if Biden is of the mind that CA "leads and the rest of the nation follows..." then it's true? 

40 minutes ago, Reality said:

I know this dude couldn't log on Twitter if he had to but, Jesus... Imagine signing off on posting this...

Idiots.

Wow. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Reality said:

Idiots.

I wonder what the Ministry of Truth would've said about this post? 

50 minutes ago, Reality said:

Idiots.

The COVID numbers are 10x higher than a year ago but if we don't talk about it, it doesn't exist.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Idiots.

This from August 2020, 2 months before the election.

The Labor Department reported Friday that payrolls increased by 1.37 million in August, above the 1.32 million estimate that economists polled by Dow Jones 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/04/heres-where-the-jobs-are-for-august-2020-in-one-chart.html

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

The COVID numbers are 10x higher than a year ago but if we don't talk about it, it doesn't exist.  :lol: 

Cases, lol