Big Guy

Dawn Wells ........rip

15 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Thank you for posting that.....  :thumbsup:  😭

Headline: Dawn Wells, ‘Gilligan’s Island’s’ Mary Ann, Dies of COVID at 82

Article: died Wednesday of causes related to COVID-19 in Los Angeles. She was 82.

:dunno:

4 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Headline: Dawn Wells, ‘Gilligan’s Island’s’ Mary Ann, Dies of COVID at 82

Article: died Wednesday of causes related to COVID-19 in Los Angeles. She was 82.

:dunno:

So.....was she reading a pamphlet on COVID or was it actually COVID?   Details man!

Dance pioneer Adolfo “Shabba-Doo” Quiñones has died at the age of 65.

They are trying to find some covid to inject into his dead body so he too can get the covid toe tag.

Ginger and MaryAnn are the perfect Archetypes for female Beauty. The ones who are just stunning beautiful over the top crazy hot age horribly. The girls who are pretty but not gorgeous? Age a hell lot better

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

She use to supply Gilligan with weed.

...and The Perfesser with bush.

• Haha 1

Only married once, divorced by 1967. I’m betting a lot of guys hit that over the years. 

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Only married once, divorced by 1967. I’m betting a lot of guys hit that over the years. 

Can you blame them ?

These are generalizations and they don't speak for a particular individual. 

1.  Given a group of generally attractive choices, women select men based on social status.
2.  Given a group of generally attractive choices, men select women based on which one is the "sweetest".  Sweetest is defined as "least likely to gossip". 

Mary Ann was chosen over Ginger by most men because she seems less likely to gossip.

33 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

1.  Given a group of generally attractive choices, women select men based on social status.
2.  Given a group of generally attractive choices, men select women based on which one is the "sweetest".  Sweetest is defined as "least likely to gossip". 

Mary Ann was chosen over Ginger by most men because she seems less likely to gossip.

WTF? 

48 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I thought it was because she seemed reasonable, diligent and practical while Ginger was high maintenance and useless and you also weren't losing out on looks either.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I thought it was because she seemed reasonable, diligent and practical while Ginger was high maintenance and useless and you also weren't losing out on looks either.

As I said, these are generalizations and don't speak for a particular individual.  In general, what I said is how humans select mates.

29 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

WTF? 

I just KNEW it would be someone like you that would fail reading comprehension and lose their mind, even tho I said the rules don't speak for everyone.

I bet with hair, makeup and wardrobe they could've made Mary Ann Ginger and Ginger Mary Ann.  🤔

She was no Tori Welles.  :banana:

Also, :(

On 12/30/2020 at 8:53 PM, JustinCharge said:

Is this based on your Football formula or you have another formula or you have a separate formula of how men choose chicks ?

On 12/30/2020 at 10:05 PM, 5-Points said:

She was no Tori Welles.  :banana:

Dude I thought this myself !!!! I might have to refresh the memory this weekend- maybe even now. It’s almost 5AM and no one will be awake for hours !!! 

I’ll let you know how it goes :ninja:

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

Is this based on your Football formula or you have another formula or you have a separate formula of how men choose chicks ?

haha funny!

19 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

Dude I thought this myself !!!! I might have to refresh the memory this weekend- maybe even now. It’s almost 5AM and no one will be awake for hours !!! 

I’ll let you know how it goes :ninja:

I emptied my balls

• Haha 1