JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

God I hope this narrative of “it’s not maga it’s libs in disguise!” Gains some real traction. Among the funniest and most delusional takes yet, and for you people that’s saying ALOT. Inching closer and closer to “this is just a democrat led matrix virtual reality!”.

Right? Sort of like some here who see RP everywhere, delusional fools. And gals too 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right? Sort of like some here who see RP everywhere, delusional fools. And gals too 

This sounds like something Recliner Pilot would say.

Payback is always a beeyatch This beeyatch has a long ways to go before she gets even. Just an observation not a threat 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He once used a comma the same way as this and also made 15 word posts 32% of the time, this tells me without a doubt you must be him. 

5 minutes ago, t.j said:

This sounds like something Recliner Pilot would say.

Dammit! Foiled again! 

Found the keys. First post since 2017, which was my first post since 2010 before that.

I'm no one but "Mr Anonymous" and "Anon".

Oh and "buck", that's the one I stole and used for the Geek Bored v Main Bored Challenge. Definitely don't have the keys for that one anymore. 😥

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

He once used a comma the same way as this and also made 15 word posts 32% of the time, this tells me without a doubt you must be him. 

I respect your skills. I really do. Your work on the Ben Franklin bridge MDC con was truly impressive. I’m all yours to dissect, to a point of course.  Do your thing.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dammit! Foiled again! 

And you would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those pesky meddling kids!!! 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I respect your skills. I really do. Your work on the Ben Franklin bridge MDC con was truly impressive. I’m all yours to dissect, to a point of course.  Do your thing.  

It’s too frivolous of a case to take on and I wasn’t paying attention during the RP Golden years anyway. Posting style and verbiage were used to great effect in the outing of Peefoam for example and it can be a good tool in certain situations. I feel here though that people are just seeing what they want to see with you and RP.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

It’s too frivolous of a case to take on and I wasn’t paying attention during the RP Golden years anyway. Posting style and verbiage were used to great effect in the outing of Peefoam for example and it can be a good tool in certain situations. I feel here though that people are just seeing what they want to see with you and RP.

Ok. Let me know if you happen to come upon any developments. I’m curious myself. 

Just need to make sure this is posted on this page

Mostly peaceful protest.

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You gotta figure every inch of the capital grounds is on camera. They will be caught and ID'd eventually.

And depending on who they are, we may or may not ever know. 

7 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I wasn’t paying attention during the RP Golden years

Obviously.

• Like 1

Yeah, it looks more and more like it was Antifa agitators mixed in with peaceful protesters starting the trouble. I’m monitoring the situation. and will keep everyone updated. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, it looks more and more like it was Antifa agitators mixed in with peaceful protesters starting the trouble. I’m monitoring the situation. and will keep everyone updated. 

God you are full of 💩. Meanwhile, BLM protesters in Wisconsin stayed peaceful; no storming the US Capitol, no killing. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup.

• Haha 1

Saw this sentiment today:  People across America had to live in fear, hide inside, be threatened at work by angry BLM mobs.  Congress did nothing.  Today it was congress that had to run and hide and it was the rest of country's turn to sit back and watch.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Everyone always says that every time there is mob violence anywhere.  I grow numb to it.  Its not a point that has any meaning.  Nothing changes if it was trump supporters doing this or if it was Antifa disguised as Trump supporters.

Looks like it’s just the one lady shot and killed, that’s not bad for an angry mob. Could have been worse.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Saw this sentiment today: People across America had to live in fear, hide inside, be threatened at work by angry BLM mobs.  Congress did nothing.  Today it was congress that had to run and hide and it was the rest of country's turn to sit back and watch.

I gotta be honest, while I despise political motivated violence this rings true.  It's always good when politicians feel the pain too.  It rarely happens in their gated communities, personal bodyguards and golden parachute retirement funds.  

Maybe they should board up their business like so many others had to do.  

I heard this more than once this summer from the leftist media “ A riot is the voice of the unheard.....”.  MLK. Sounds like Martin Luther the King was justifying rioting. Hmmm 

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

Everyone always says that every time there is mob violence anywhere.  I grow numb to it.  Its not a point that has any meaning.  Nothing changes if it was trump supporters doing this or if it was Antifa disguised as Trump supporters.

I said I was monitoring the situation.  Hold your horses. 

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Looks like it’s just the one lady shot and killed, that’s not bad for an angry mob. Could have been worse.

Any reports on Can Size? 

2 hours ago, Anon said:

Further evidence that Antifa is mixed in with this crowd and indeed was part of the group that made it inside the Capitol...

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

You can tell by the filthy beards and hair. 

12 minutes ago, dogcows said:

God you are full of 💩. Meanwhile, BLM protesters in Wisconsin stayed peaceful; no storming the US Capitol, no killing. 

That's cause they already destroyed everything and there's nothin left of the place.

9 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

A white lady by a cop. Cities are going to burn. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

🤔 

Yeah, I was just going to post this. My people are out there. They’re like Fockin indians. You’re not gonna see em, you’re not gonna hear from them except through me 

Ok the narrative has now shifted to “it’s all fake”? But it’s a pro trump rally? Ok so...the setup is to stage a Trump rally but have it be outed as secretly antifa...listen to yourselves guys...really listen. Your saying the hoax is to have antifa pretend to be trumpers and then fake infiltrate the capitol? This is beyond next level tin foil hat stuff.

A bunch of trumpers got mad and stormed the capitol, this isn’t some complicated scandal. They didn’t burn the place down they just made themselves known. Stop reading into it so much.

• Confused 1

Just now, hoytdwow said:

BWAHAHAHA

Oh great.  RP is back.  

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Just waiting for a Frank M and Chronic Husker appearance now.  

Well it was a pretty historic day.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, t.j said:

McConnell called today's events a Trump-caused insurrection. Trump supporters, your thoughts?

I’d say it’s media driven.

Funny how liberals are now wanting police to step in and act when those same liberals were the ones wanting them defunded, talking so much Sh1t about them, and physically harming them. 

8 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Well it was a pretty historic day.

You’re different.  Those two posted a lot and abruptly left the day after the election in 2016.  One even lost a bet and just vanished.  Worms only came back once it appeared Biden would probably win in 2020.