JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

16 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

the same weasels who promoted,  encourage and supported the summer or terror. One who will be sworn in as VP tomorrow.  

That was when the other guy was POTUS. 

NOW, it's time for unity. 

If you  #Resist  now its traitorous, seditious, unAmerican insurrection and can not be tolerated.  :nono:

Free speech, free elections. Or, no free speech or free elections. Pick a side. Kill them or they kill you. Said this would happen. Blasted as a lunatic but that's ok. Use to it being on combat missions. Told that almost daily but we all lived. We were good at killing.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't see why there is a need to compare the two but that seems to be the common response.

Do you see any hypocrisy by Dems over how they're reacting to Summer 2020 and Jan 6 2021?  How have Righties reacted to the two?

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It was for the most part and there was very little push back from police.  There is video of security letting protesters in and even asking them politely to leave.  It definitely could have been very bad since there were pipe bombs found.  It was bad enough that a protester was shot and an officer was beaten though.  I don't see why there is a need to compare the two but that seems to be the common response.

Does this guy make any sense?

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Do you see any hypocrisy by Dems over how they're reacting to Summer 2020 and Jan 6 2021?  How have Righties reacted to the two?

Anybody with a modicum of integrity has to acknowledge the obvious hypocrisy. 

Otherwise, they're hacks or morons or both. No other option. 

34 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yes. I’ve said numerous times here, the two sides are more similar than they realize.

I get ridiculed because I criticized the right on here but everyone fails to realize that humans tend to criticize that which we feel has great potential.

I don’t make comments on the left very often because I really don’t care about the left as much.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yes. I’ve said numerous times here, the two sides are more similar than they realize.

I get ridiculed because I criticized the right on here but everyone fails to realize that humans tend to criticize that which we feel has great potential.

I don’t make comments on the left very often because I really don’t care about the left as much.  

We either have fair audited elections and free speech or we do not. If you do not understand this then you are worthless and just a . 

Not any harder than that. Some us are not. We will fix it or die trying. Stand the back and shut the up if you do not give a which sound like you do not.

Think you deserve a righteous election. Well you do not. Have to fight for it otherwise you are .  But that is ok. Mock me, make fun of me, laugh  at me. You will be pissing in your pants begging for me when hits the fan.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'd like to take you out behind the gym........

10 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

We either have fair audited elections and free speech or we do not. If you do not understand this then you are worthless and just a . 

Not any harder than that. Some us are not. We will fix it or die trying. Stand the back and shut the up if you do not give a which sound like you do not.

Think you deserve a righteous election. Well you do not. Have to fight for it otherwise you are .  But that is ok. Mock me, make fun of me, laugh  at me. You will be pissing in your pants begging for me when hits the fan.

You just posted a load of crap larger than most infants could produce. Give me a focking break. 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

I'd like to take you out behind the gym........

I’m not homosexual, not that there’s anything wrong with that. Sorry to disappoint. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I super agree with this. Clownzo swagger apes have no idea how much their extremism has hurt the party. As divided as the party is now, there is little hope that it can win 2024, particularly if Clownzo forms a third party. Smart, level-headed Republicans should quickly distance themselves and go all in with a Senate impeachment conviction so he can't run. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Ehhhhhh

Sorry dude. I know you’re disappointed. You’ll figure it out eventually. Even Mac figured out his sexuality towards the end. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sorry dude. I know you’re disappointed. You’ll figure it out eventually. Even Mac figured out his sexuality towards the end. 

Kudos for the Always Sunny reference.