KSB2424

Marjorie Taylor Greene

51 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Since 1943? Yeah, I guess Americans couldn't trust those five radio networks at that time. 

LMAO

i mean, we can trace it back to the MSM lying to protect FDR, who was arguably the worst president ever for intentionally driving the economy into a ditch, turning a crash into the Great Depression. 

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

Since 1943? Yeah, I guess Americans couldn't trust those five radio networks at that time. 

LMAO

Now ask him which media outlets he considers trustworthy...

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i mean, we can trace it back to the MSM lying to protect FDR, who was arguably the worst president ever for intentionally driving the economy into a ditch, turning a crash into the Great Depression. 

Might be the most uninformed, stupid post on this board ever. I didn't think it was possible to beat the idiot who compared Trumpers to the Jews in 1930s Germany, but damn Justin you reached rock bottom. Idiotic statement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The messy feud between two of MAGA world’s biggest stars burst into public view on Wednesday, when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) a “little ” to her face on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives.

The angry exchange came as the two lawmakers have been swiping at each other over their competing resolutions to impeach President Joe Biden. 

: 😂

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is actually pretty funny

I don't like Biden at all but this was brilliant.

30 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh, the horror. 🤣

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Dems….context why are you taking things out of context??????

mtg video this is so amazing 💦 

It was pretty well done.  It's not going to make me vote for Biden, don't worry.

On 6/21/2023 at 10:02 PM, GutterBoy said:

The messy feud between two of MAGA world’s biggest stars burst into public view on Wednesday, when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) a “little ” to her face on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives.

The angry exchange came as the two lawmakers have been swiping at each other over their competing resolutions to impeach President Joe Biden. 

: 😂

I have to admit, I am grabbing some popcorn when it comes to these two chattering at each other 😁

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You guys see her new video? :lol:

OMG. 🤣

It's the same dude that does all the Maga songs, and idiots go to itunes and buy them :lol:

Oh look.  Gutterboy is triggered again. Lay off for a little bit. You’re going to have an aneurism. 

30 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's the same dude that does all the Maga songs, and idiots go to itunes and buy them :lol:

They finally invented rap and hardcore that MAGAtards can enjoy.

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This is the same guy.  Psycho!

Reminds me of a Key and Peele skit:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Reminds me of a Key and Peele skit

This is what mental illness in an old man looks like.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I presume the context is missing here, but in the game of politics, that is very well done.  :D 

She is a disgusting person

She is a disgusting person

But Joe Biden isn't? You're such a weasel fraud, half a man if that. Grow a pair of balls already 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, League Champion said:

But Joe Biden isn't? You're such a weasel fraud, half a man if that. Grow a pair of balls already 

You’re just mad that somebody else posted a pic of a naked man. That’s your thing, how dare anybody else take that from you!

40 minutes ago, League Champion said:

You're an angry person.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're an angry person.

Yet you are a gutterturd with stage four TDS. 😆

6 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

And they call other people sheep, lol

50 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You’re just mad that somebody else posted a pic of a naked man

Really? That's the best that you can do? I'll go toe to toe with anyone but that's just corny. 

But being a Liberal Man you probably know a lot about naked orgies with men. Preach on Cuzzo. 

Could you imagine if AOC did the same with Trump's children?  People would be freaking out.  It's not appropriate no matter who it is.

51 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

MTG is a mess.  One of the few that has the balls to take on these things, but she flies off the handle way too much to command any respect.  

She's mentally unstable.

12 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

MTG curb stomped

She's insane, but still not a useless as our current President who can't even put together a coherent sentence or walk a straight line. 

That's where America's focus should be right now. Not on some loud mouth harmless dimwit. 

On 1/31/2024 at 7:03 AM, Maximum Overkill said:

She's insane, but still not a useless as our current President who can't even put together a coherent sentence or walk a straight line. 

That's where America's focus should be right now. Not on some loud mouth harmless dimwit. 

Liberals have nothing else. They work.really hard to deflect focus from Biden. It's a full time job for them given how utterly terrible Joe is as president. They take shifts to cover 24x7x365 worth of deflection.