KSB2424

Marjorie Taylor Greene

31 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

dealing with Biden's impaired brain function is annoying.

BIDEN!!!!

MJT interviewed on 60 Minutes tonight.  Lefties losing their minds.  Why do they care if she gets interviewed? 

34 minutes ago, Strike said:

MJT interviewed on 60 Minutes tonight.  Lefties losing their minds.  Why do they care if she gets interviewed? 

I agree she should be interviewed, asked tough questions, let her show she is a maniac. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

who is they?

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

She sounds like all you :lol:

“Sexualizing children is what pedofiles do to children “

sounds about right to me. Scumbag deviants like Gutterboy disagree 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Crestwood 2 said:

“Sexualizing children is what pedofiles do to children “

sounds about right to me. Scumbag deviants like Gutterboy disagree 

Supporting trans or gay rights is not sexualizing children for focks sake, enough already 

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Supporting trans or gay rights is not sexualizing children for focks sake, enough already 

Who doesn’t support Gays and Trans people? Same rights as everyone else and nothing more. It’s you with your White Guilt that is the problem. 

9 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

What rights do trans want they currently don’t have?

She is all kinds of crazy.  Her, Boebert and AOC need to go far away from our government.  They could start their own reality TVs shows and be successful doing that.

• Like 1

I saw something I’ve never seen happen watching this interview. Stahl and MTG both come off as idiots.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I saw something I’ve never seen happen watching this interview. Stahl and MTG both come off as idiots.  

Kind of hard to take the “Dems are pedophiles” seriously.

42 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

When they don’t prove otherwise it’s not 

your party supports child mutilation, tranny lap dances at schools and sexualization of 3rd graders 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

your party supports child mutilation, tranny lap dances at schools and sexualization of 3rd graders 

Yup. They don’t seem to get that it’s the policy, stupid. 

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

All of them?

Sure hope THIS one does not come back to bite Stahl like her dramatic performance on the Hunter laptop thing.....😆

I don't usually keep up in these threads, but I saw where MTG openly called all Democrats pedophiles. You got to be damned careful when you're throwing words like that around. Not that anybody takes her seriously. But as we saw with that lunatic with a shotgun and the so called Pedo Pizza parlor,. The danger isn't necessarily found in moronic rhetoric, but there's always some nut Job out there seemingly willing to act violently on its behalf.

"I'm saving babies!" 😫

23 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I don't usually keep up in these threads, but I saw where MTG openly called all Democrats pedophiles. You got to be damned careful when you're throwing words like that around. Not that anybody takes her seriously. But as we saw with that lunatic with a shotgun and the so called Pedo Pizza parlor,. The danger isn't necessarily found in moronic rhetoric, but there's always some nut Job out there seemingly willing to act violently on its behalf.

"I'm saving babies!" 😫

If she were the only one it would be safe to condemn her as the Republican version of Ihlan Omer. 

But very much unlike Omer, Greene appears to have real power and influence in her political party . 

27 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

"I'm saving babies!" 😫

She doesn’t care. She would blame Dems, someone else for anything that comes from her insane babbling. 

16 hours ago, thegeneral said:

You all ARE pedophiles generalpimpledoosh. She's right. :dunno:

On 4/4/2023 at 10:25 AM, seafoam1 said:

You all ARE pedophiles generalpimpledoosh. She's right. :dunno:

What a bag of dongs you are 😂😂

8 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Look at this dumb broad 😂

Link

The fact that Republicans still support this twat tells you everything about this party now.  It's so sad.

6 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

The fact that Republicans still support this twat tells you everything about this party now.  It's so sad.

She has learned the Trump playbook well...say anything, lie out of your a$$, call people names and be a complete pos and every single MAGA drooler will eat that sh1t up.

33 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

She has learned the Trump playbook well...say anything, lie out of your a$$, call people names and be a complete pos and every single MAGA drooler will eat that sh1t up.

thats what the MSM has been doing to protect the left for 80 years.

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

thats what the MSM has been doing to protect the left for 80 years.

Since 1943? Yeah, I guess Americans couldn't trust those five radio networks at that time. 

LMAO