edjr

DESANTIS 2024!!! Ron DeSantis :wub:

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

I need DeSantis and Trump to both run in 2024.

You need a frontal lobotomy. You would be way more interesting.

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You need a frontal lobotomy. You would be way more interesting.

Other Geeks may have been less funny or bigger ass holes. A handful of other Geeks may have even posted more often. But no other Geek has ever posted 24/7/365, including XMas, without ever once making a single funny, witty or worthwhile comment.

That’s why you are The Worst Geek. :first: 

Loser. :( 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Other Geeks may have been less funny or bigger ass holes. A handful of other Geeks may have even posted more often. But no other Geek has ever posted 24/7/365, including XMas, without ever once making a single funny, witty or worthwhile comment.

24x7x365 following me around. 

Obsessively triggered. 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

HT's saving grace. The dude is a funny mofo, often.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

Sometimes when he’s trying! :D 

5 hours ago, edjr said:

I will say this for HT. He can at least string together a coherent thought from time to time. Utilit99's next coherent thought will be his first. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I will say this for HT. He can at least string together a coherent thought from time to time. Utilit99's next coherent thought will be his first. 

mooney pretends to be a "teacher" yet he posts here constantly during school hours. 

:lol:

It is pretty clear that sitting here on June 15th, 2022- Desantis is the front runner for the Republicans and I would wager money is the next President of the United States. However, lots of things can change over the next two years. 2 years into Trump's presidency I was telling lots of people bitching about him- "You know he is going to win again in 2020, right?" But then COVID hit and he blew his chance at a leadership moment. And he continued trying to play Gotcha with people as opposed to just focusing on what he did that people could buy into. He exhausted the middle and the suburbs with his constant fights over inane things and they voted for someone else. 

With that being said- the other wildcard for 2024 is- we have no idea what Trump is going to do. If he decides he does not want to run he is most likely going to want Desantis to kiss the ring. If Desantis does not there is a good chance Trump goes scorched Earth on him and fractures the Republican party. I've said this numerous times but Trump only cares about Trump. If he sees an opportunity to burn people down he will take it and not feel bad about it one bit. As long as the Trump brand is safe he will do what he has to do. 

But yeah- today- Desantis has the nod. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Desantis will be the next POTUS. 

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Like I said- if I were betting money today I would bet on it. I would imagine he is the odds on favorite on betting sites. 

26 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Says Baby Yoda.  🤣

14 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Like I said- if I were betting money today I would bet on it. I would imagine he is the odds on favorite on betting sites. 

Nope

Trump +200

DeSantis +350

Biden +1000

Mrs. Obama +2500

Nikki and Pete both at +3000

Boy, Biden's number has doubled since the last time I checked. Kameltoe has completely dropped off the map.  

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Says Baby Yoda.  🤣

"Hillarious"

Surprised DeSantis is running in second place. 

28 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It is pretty clear that sitting here on June 15th, 2022- Desantis is the front runner for the Republicans and I would wager money is the next President of the United States. However, lots of things can change over the next two years. 2 years into Trump's presidency I was telling lots of people bitching about him- "You know he is going to win again in 2020, right?" But then COVID hit and he blew his chance at a leadership moment. And he continued trying to play Gotcha with people as opposed to just focusing on what he did that people could buy into. He exhausted the middle and the suburbs with his constant fights over inane things and they voted for someone else. 

With that being said- the other wildcard for 2024 is- we have no idea what Trump is going to do. If he decides he does not want to run he is most likely going to want Desantis to kiss the ring. If Desantis does not there is a good chance Trump goes scorched Earth on him and fractures the Republican party. I've said this numerous times but Trump only cares about Trump. If he sees an opportunity to burn people down he will take it and not feel bad about it one bit. As long as the Trump brand is safe he will do what he has to do. 

baby muppet says what? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

baby muppet says what? 

Deep thoughts, PE teacher gives.  🤣

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

mooney pretends to be a "teacher" yet he posts here constantly during school hours. 

:lol:

So? I post here in the middle of my classes all the time.

And there are 8 classes a day. There are breaks in between and I only have a maximum of 5 of them anyway. Usually less.

2 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

if people really believed that, the dems wouldnt be trying so damn hard to destroy trump.  

DeSantis would be great and would be the easier to get elected but still, if Trump runs again, he'll get the nomination. Further all signs indicate that he's running again.

President Trump is an attention getter even when off the stage, he's proven himself, all his predictions of the Biden* debacle are coming true, his fans want revenge, the shenanigans that happened in 2020 will be harder to pull off in 2024 with som many people committed to ballot integrity, and many of the never Trumpers that were around he first time are getting primaried out of Congress and various offices up and down the ballot.

I love DeSantis. He's the only one (in either party) that's emerged as an alternative. He's also young and it's nice to know where to turn once President Trump leaves the scene. Desantis aside, the GOP field would be as weak as the Democrat one right now. President Trump knows what to do, whose worthwhile and whose unreliable, and he knows where all the snakes are. I love DeSantis but we know Trump's heart is in the right place and without Paul Ryan and the Bushtarded leftovers to fock him in the ass, I think it'd be great to see what he can get done. The story also has a nice redemption arc to it as well.

Give us another four years of Trump followed by eight years of DeSantis and see if we can't have solved all out problems by then.

Elon Musk is rich enough to open a theme park across from Disney and charge 1/2 the price and still make a fock ton of money

I figure that if Desantis is the nominee in 2024 - they will come after him for the "don't say gay" bill (which is total BS, but it won't stop the dems).

So - my suggestion would be Desantis picks Ric Grennell as his VP candidate.    Not only does Grennell have gov't experience and he's a fighter, but as a gay guy - how are they going to come after him?    That and I really like Ric Grennell, almost as much as I like Desantis.   

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I figure that if Desantis is the nominee in 2024 - they will come after him for the "don't say gay" bill (which is total BS, but it won't stop the dems).

So - my suggestion would be Desantis picks Ric Grennell as his VP candidate.    Not only does Grennell have gov't experience and he's a fighter, but as a gay guy - how are they going to come after him?    That and I really like Ric Grennell, almost as much as I like Desantis.   

No. Stop. Identity politics is for the left. Pick the person who is best qualified for the job, stop gaying it up before it's even gotten started.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

No. Stop. Identity politics is for the left. Pick the person who is best qualified for the job, stop gaying it up before it's even gotten started.

Does this mean no coke orgies prior to the erection? Errr. I mean election?

I’ll vote for Trump if he gets the nomination but I want Desantis to get it. 

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

You completely missed the parts where I noted Grennell's qualifications.   He's qualified, regardless of which sex he likes to bone.     The point being he's qualified and being a gay guy would blunt the inevitable attacks that are going to come from the left.    Win and win, why not?   

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Seconded  

4 minutes ago, Masshole said:

You completely missed the parts where I noted Grennell's qualifications.   He's qualified, regardless of which sex he likes to bone.     The point being he's qualified and being a gay guy would blunt the inevitable attacks that are going to come from the left.    Win and win, why not?   

His qualifications are the only thing that matters. I see no reason to even point out that he's gay, that's all.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is there a D you would vote for?

Tulsi Gabbard?

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Tulsi Gabbard?

No. Not until they get rid of everyone and start over. 

I'm sincerely hoping DeSantis is Trump 2.0 ( bigger, better ) instead of a cheap knock off used to finish off America with another deception. 

39 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I'm sincerely hoping DeSantis is Trump 2.0 ( bigger, better ) instead of a cheap knock off used to finish off America with another deception. 

Liberal America already hates DeSantis. 

If they liked him, I wouldn't vote for him because that means he would be the next Romney. 

• Like 1

Really hope DeSantis ends up the nominee instead of Trump. 

Unless there's a surprise the Dems are going with Biden, Harris, or Pete. No thanks on all three.

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

6 hours ago, Masshole said:

Seconded  

Thirdered.  :thumbsup: 

Could you imagine DeSantis vs Biden debates?  Holy carp it would be a blood bath.  Unfortunately Biden has Covid to fall back on; in fact he's starting to do it now as a butterfly to distract the populace.  They'll gin up a faux concern about the pandemic returning to avoid such debates at all costs.  :thumbsup:

What would be the scenario where you would vote democrat over republican in 2024?

Manchin vs. Romney?

I'm just making it up, but is there a scenario?

8 hours ago, edjr said:

Tulsi Gabbard?

I'd have no problem voting for Tulsi. I wish her and Jimmy Dore and Bill Maher and the rest of the sane liberals good luck in taking that party over. Sadly, I don't expect it to happen any time soon, if ever.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I'd have no problem voting for Tulsi. I wish her and Jimmy Dore and Bill Maher and the rest of the sane liberals good luck in taking that party over. Sadly, I don't expect it to happen any time soon, if ever.

Gabbard would get my vote immediately. She's great. Watch her on rogan if you don't know her. 

Give me this, please!!!!     I would love to see Desantis and Newsom go at it.    I think Desantis would destroy him.   Newsom can only get away with this stuff because it's unchallenged.   That ain't happening if Heavy D is staring back at him from across the stage/table/room/etc.      That and because Newsom is such a smug prik, I would love to see him get taken down a few (a lot!) of notches.

Newsom going on about banning books. Meanwhile his side bans Abraham Lincoln. Shamelessness is a super power. 

Desantis - people are moving to Florida 

Newsom- people are fleeing California and being replaced by illegals.