fandandy

I just ordered a pair of these...

Will you be wearing these with a plaid shirt in your Subaru on the way to the Indigo Girls concert?

13 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

They look comfortable.

They do.  I had the Arizona ones and loved them.  

20 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

They look woke.

Fixed

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

:lol:

They might make me too tall.  

You'll be on your knees most of the time anyway.  No issues. 

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

They don't even look comfortable

It's the same footbed as the Arizona sandals which are extremely comfortable.  We'll see how stiff the leather is but I think in time they will be great.  

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

No wonder Jeff Bezos is a Trillionaire.  

Amazon had both products i needed, and they arrived at my house the same day. Plus they were priced well. I couldn't help myself. I am a very impatient person, so Amazon has sucked me right in. At least the wrenched are made in the US and the cutters are made in Germany (the leverage they offer when cutting thick gauge wire is the best out there)

40 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I've never had a pair of Knipex.  They seem nice though.  How do you like them?  I'd like a pair of their pliers.  

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Those come in handy for sure. I haven't put them on my new phone. Its a note, and it's huge, so idk if it will sit right on the mount

In the reviews for this thing, people were mounting honest to goodness tablets, so it should be strong enough.  :thumbsup:

I bought the Boston's direct from Birkenstock.  Made in Germany.  Company has been around since the 1700s.  I bet ya'll shoes were made by slaves in China.

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I've never had a pair of Knipex.  They seem nice though.  How do you like them?  I'd like a pair of their pliers.  

They are great for cutting thick gauge wire. If you are cutting thin gauge then a pair of dykes like Klein makes (Knipex makes that style too I believe) works fine. I cut a lot of 1/8" stainless wire that can be a bltch if the cutters aren't in good shape. Sometimes I have to cut 5/32 stainless. Now that sucks

2 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Mr. Potato Feet.

This didn't get enough love.  That's funny as hell.  :cheers:

6 hours ago, fandandy said:

They do.  I had the Arizona ones and loved them.  

I have owned a pair of Arizona birkenstock since about 1996. I'm probably on my 5th or 6th pair.

There is nothing more comfortable than birkenstocks. Don't give a fock if they're ugly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Amazon had both products i needed, and they arrived at my house the same day. Plus they were priced well. I couldn't help myself. I am a very impatient person, so Amazon has sucked me right in. At least the wrenched are made in the US and the cutters are made in Germany (the leverage they offer when cutting thick gauge wire is the best out there)

Don't get me wrong, I use Amazon as well.  It was just funny that there were multiple people back to back to back with Amazon links.  

To reiterate, I utilize Amazon, its easy and two day shipping.  With that said I try my best to shop local even if its a tad more expensive.   

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Don't get me wrong, I use Amazon as well.  It was just funny that there were multiple people back to back to back with Amazon links.  

To reiterate, I utilize Amazon, its easy and two day shipping.  With that said I try my best to shop local even if its a tad more expensive.   

Not everything on there is back to 2 day shipping. For sample that Echinacea I posted took 4 days.

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I have owned a pair of Arizona birkenstock since about 1996. I'm probably on my 5th or 6th pair.

There is nothing more comfortable than birkenstocks. Don't give a fock if they're ugly. 

I can’t wear any style that has an open back.  My shins turn out to make my feet duck footed, and my feet probate, so the shoes try to point forward while my feet turn out.  Flip flops are the worst.

The comfy hippie shoes I wear are Sanuk.  Made from recycled materials, lick my virtue signaling taint$#@!  Comfy as Fock, something like this:

https://www.zappos.com/product/7529566/color/20?utm_source=google&utm_medium=pla_g&utm_campaign=170855731&utm_term=pla-__iv_p_1_g_9392484211_c_44852342251_w_pla-106645810411_n_g_d_t_v__l__t__r__x_pla_y_15872_f_online_o_20810053_z_US_i_en_j_106645810411_s__e__h_9029997_ii__vi__&utm_content=20810053&zap_placement=&_ivgu=fa897ffe-73f5-4a4a-9e77-6188b2606944

I think I will be buying Skechers  from here on out. 

I don’t buy from Amazon. But if you’re gonna buy Birkenstock’s, make sure to wear them with socks… go all in!

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think I will be buying Skechers  from here on out. 

Oh hell yeah. I have 3 pairs of those too. The ones with "googa mat technology" or whatever are like walking on marshmallows. They are my teacher shoes.

Being married and past 40, comfort is all I give a crap about in shoes. Looks are irrelevant. I'll wear giant d!cks on my feet as long as my feet don't hurt at the end of a day. 

34 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I don’t buy from Amazon. But if you’re gonna buy Birkenstock’s, make sure to wear them with socks… go all in!

I used to do that in middle/high school. Birks with big thick wool socks in the winter.

It must have been a thing back then as I was far from the only one. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh hell yeah. I have 3 pairs of those too. The ones with "googa mat technology" or whatever are like walking on marshmallows. They are my teacher shoes.

Being married and past 40, comfort is all I give a crap about in shoes. Looks are irrelevant. I'll wear giant d!cks on my feet as long as my feet don't hurt at the end of a day. 

Same here. I used to wear boots that looked good. They sure didn’t feel that good. That phase is over.