Sign in to follow this  
Reality

So, Newbie is now a Bills fan?

Why do people have the same arguments over and over with that idiot? I don't get it.

:dunno:

It's fun to have some back and forth but, it's the same stupid shlt every time..

10 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

I thought this thread was gonna be about ass-eating :(

You and him have the same avatar pic, it screws me up from time to time. 

24 minutes ago, Reality said:

Why do people have the same arguments over and over with that idiot? I don't get it.

:dunno:

It's fun to have some back and forth but, it's the same stupid shlt every time..

It has to be shtick. Nobody is that wrong all the time and still so adamant about being right.

If it isn't shtick, he isn't newbie, he's sho. 

• Thanks 1

Bills finally have some success and now we have d0uchebags on the bandwagon. :nono:

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Bills finally have some success and now we have d0uchebags on the bandwagon. :nono:

If you only knew… I think the first game I went to, I remember Joe Ferguson, Jerry Butler, Joe Cribbs, and Fred Smerlas… used to have a Bermuda Triangle poster in my room too. Grandma used to have season’s tickets for many years.

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

It has to be shtick. Nobody is that wrong all the time and still so adamant about being right.

If it isn't shtick, he isn't newbie, he's sho. 

I know most ppl on this forum are Trump supporters, but come on - don’t you want your views challenged from time to time? I could just hang out on an all-Democrats board if I wanted to be in an echo chamber. 

You don't get it...................................yet can't stop talking about him, even creating threads dedicated to him. 

He lives so rent free it's ridiculous,. 

4 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

You don't get it...................................yet can't stop talking about him, even creating threads dedicated to him. 

:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, dain11279 said:

I thought this thread was gonna be about ass-eating :(

Give it time…

27 minutes ago, dogcows said:

If you only knew… I think the first game I went to, I remember Joe Ferguson, Jerry Butler, Joe Cribbs, and Fred Smerlas… used to have a Bermuda Triangle poster in my room too. Grandma used to have season’s tickets for many years.

Nice

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

I know most ppl on this forum are Trump supporters, but come on - don’t you want your views challenged from time to time? I could just hang out on an all-Democrats board if I wanted to be in an echo chamber. 

Nobody here begrudges a differing opinion. We just appreciate when a new guy backs his arguments up with facts. 

So far, almost all of your arguments have been based on 6 month old (or older) debunked talking points. 

We need new posters here. Just be better.  :cheers:

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

NDS.

• Like 1

I pay so little attention to anything here I didn't even know newbie was back or that there were 2 high ankle dains

10 hours ago, dogcows said:

Please do

18 minutes ago, edjr said:

I pay so little attention to anything here I didn't even know newbie was back or that there were 2 high ankle dains

:wave:

:wave:

When you bring ignorance and incompetence to an argument, you're not challenging anyone's views... you're reinforcing them.   hth

What surprises me is that we haven't a new poster with the name Dr. Obeski yet, telling us how he's a life-long Bucs fan and that they have the GOAT.

• Haha 1

What part of western ny are you from?

26 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

When you bring ignorance and incompetence to an argument, you're not challenging anyone's views... you're reinforcing them.   hth

I know, I feel like my views have been massively reinforced since I started posting here.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

What part of western ny are you from?

I grew up in the southtowns... not far from Rich Stadium

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

I know, I feel like my views have been massively reinforced since I started posting here.

Which is why this country is in the state it's in.  Massive division.  Something your side created.  I hope that fact challenges your views, but I'm guessing it won't.

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

What surprises me is that we haven't a new poster with the name Dr. Obeski yet, telling us how he's a life-long Bucs fan and that they have the GOAT.

Ain't that the truth.  :lol:

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

He quit us :(

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Which is why this country is in the state it's in.  Massive division.  Something your side created.  I hope that fact challenges your views, but I'm guessing it won't.

I don’t agree that “my side” created massive division. I don’t know how long you’ve been around, but nobody coarsened the political discourse more than the man who recently left the White House.

It is my opinion that the “culture war” stuff is causing the most division. I look at the topic list here and most of it really isn’t worth any attention. It is all a method to get people worked up about “woke-ness” while ignoring the real issues in the world.

Imagine if people paid half as much attention to policy issues as they do to Dr. Seuss, or who doesn’t say the pledge of allegiance. We’d actually have politicians held accountable. But as long as it jumps from outrage to outrage about some silly “culture” thing that will be forgotten in a few weeks... people will vote for the guy who supposedly is fighting the “woke liberals" instead..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They are liking the Dr. Seuss thing. This from the Stormy Daniels, two scoops, Russia! Crew. Lol. 

A bit sad to see John Brown released from the team. He was a game-changer when healthy, but he missed a lot of games due to injury, and has a big salary cap hit. I don’t think they could keep him and Diggs both.

9 hours ago, edjr said:

He quit us :(

Our trades have sucked. We give up 1st rounders and get free agents. 

21 hours ago, dogcows said:

I like to have my views challenged and enjoy your posting here.  :cheers:  

• Like 1

I don’t agree that “my side” created massive division. I don’t know how long you’ve been around, but nobody coarsened the political discourse more than the man who recently left the White House.

It is my opinion that the “culture war” stuff is causing the most division. I look at the topic list here and most of it really isn’t worth any attention. It is all a method to get people worked up about “woke-ness” while ignoring the real issues in the world.

Imagine if people paid half as much attention to policy issues as they do to Dr. Seuss, or who doesn’t say the pledge of allegiance. We’d actually have politicians held accountable. But as long as it jumps from outrage to outrage about some silly “culture” thing that will be forgotten in a few weeks... people will vote for the guy who supposedly is fighting the “woke liberals" instead..

Rush and Newt created the most divisive discourse, and then you get to Clownzo from there. I just don't see the same vitriol coming from the left against the right as you'll find on the right from the left. Lots of Clownzo bashing on the left, but not a misinformation-filled attack on the opposite party. So much of what gets posted here is parroting the far-right rhetoric with little in the way of folks thinking for themselves. 

20 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Rush and Newt created the most divisive discourse, and then you get to Clownzo from there. I just don't see the same vitriol coming from the left against the right as you'll find on the right from the left. Lots of Clownzo bashing on the left, but not a misinformation-filled attack on the opposite party. So much of what gets posted here is parroting the far-right rhetoric with little in the way of folks thinking for themselves. 

So funny. This is the guy who came here calling everyone fascists, parroting every idiot on the left. What a clown 

23 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Rush was divisive because there had not been national conservative talk radio like him; you media wonks were happy reporting from your left-leaning plastic bubble.

Funny, for an alleged conservative who just hated Trump, you sure do seem pretty liberal.  🤔

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So funny. This is the guy who came here calling everyone fascists, parroting every idiot on the left. What a clown 

Exactly. The crap Rusty posts is pathetic and now Dogcows is doing it.

22 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

Exactly. The crap Rusty posts is pathetic and now Dogcows is doing it.

They have nothing else to offer....Literally.