Jump to content
kozmiq

Can we all agree that Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m looking at pictures of the cop with his knee directly on Floyd’s neck. Probably Photoshopped by Antifa. 

You should present it for the prosecution.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m looking at pictures of the cop with his knee directly on Floyd’s neck. Probably Photoshopped by Antifa. 

Some people are saying that the cop was an Antifa plant.

So you know it’s true :o 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MDC said:

This is the Geek Club. We can’t even agree that Chauvin shouldn’t have knelt on Floyd’s neck.

Neck areas the new term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m looking at pictures of the cop with his knee directly on Floyd’s neck. Probably Photoshopped by Antifa. 

Are you suggesting those witnesses that conceded it was NOT on the neck are lying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Some people are saying that the cop was an Antifa plant.

So you know it’s true :o 

“Some people”.  You really stopped trying.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Are you suggesting those witnesses that conceded it was NOT on the neck are lying?

He’s trolling.  It’s all he’s got. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Are you suggesting those witnesses that conceded it was NOT on the neck are lying?

Link

Knee sure seems to be on that skinny part that connects Floyd’s head to his body. :dunno: 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't seem like Derek felt Mr. Floyd was much of a threat with his hands in his pockets...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, peenie said:

Doesn't seem like Derek felt Mr. Floyd was much of a threat with his hands in his pockets...

His hands aren't in his pockets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Link

Knee sure seems to be on that skinny part that connects Floyd’s head to his body. :dunno: 

Yep and I looked at that picture for 9 minutes and his knee never moved. :o

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, peenie said:

Doesn't seem like Derek felt Mr. Floyd was much of a threat with his hands in his pockets...

Doesn’t look like he was trying to kill him either. He had his hand in his pocket after all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

His hands aren't in his pockets.

Wow! You're right! You know what? I'm going to leave this topic alone and let the law handle this. My emotions just can't deal with it. My mind is playing tricks on me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why can’t we all agree that Chauvin is an a-hole, who focked up, but wasn’t  trying to kill Floyd? Prison time? Sure. Murder? No. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doesn’t look like he was trying to kill him either. He had his hand in his pocket after all. 

Well, it looked like the knee was doing all the work and he was feeling in control and smug. However, I didn't look at it correctly and to be fair, I've never seen the complete video. I have to protect my sanity. 

I'm going to just let lawyers and jurors and judge do their job and hope justice is served. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why can’t we all agree that Chauvin is an a-hole, who focked up, but wasn’t  trying to kill Floyd? Prison time? Sure. Murder? No. 

Agree!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, MDC said:

Link

Knee sure seems to be on that skinny part that connects Floyd’s head to his body. :dunno: 

MDC goes from knee "directly on" to "sure seems to be" . Definitely not your best effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Guess you aren’t really watching and reading the headlines. This is blatantly false

If you would take time to watch even the video I posted you would know this

the guy who trained him which was the prosecutors star witness said Chauvin was well within guidelines to use a taser which is more force and he chose to restrain him rather then tase him due to his drug state. He also stated in that situation as long as Floyd is continuing to kick and struggle he’s absolutely allowed to use the restraint method. They even talk about the mob surround and having to be on alert of potential issues related to that. This expert witness was so validating for the defense they even want to call him back to the stand as a defense witness. 

I wasn't even talking about the taser.......... thanks for playing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Strike said:

No they haven't.  You're only listening to one side of the story.  You should get off places like CNN and find sources that tell the whole story.  You're clearly not watching the trial.

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why can’t we all agree that Chauvin is an a-hole, who focked up, but wasn’t  trying to kill Floyd? Prison time? Sure. Murder? No. 

I mean, you’re right.  
 

He wasn’t trying to kill the guy at all, there was no intent.  However Chauvin is culpable by some measure.  An a-hole cop doing his job recklessly but this time the perp took a bunch of drugs and died.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why can’t we all agree that Chauvin is an a-hole, who focked up, but wasn’t  trying to kill Floyd? Prison time? Sure. Murder? No. 

I'm with you.. Like I said - manslaughter, 10 years (out in 5ish) and let's move on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I'm with you.. Like I said - manslaughter, 10 years (out in 5ish) and let's move on. 

Yup.  I don't know all the laws in that state.  However this is nowhere near 1st or 2nd degree murder.  It's some sort of involuntary manslaughter, aka reckless action that resulted in a death, maybe even less than that....i.e. following the rules with no intent for life or however the law states it,  yada yada. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yup im right there with you guys. no shot murder. lowest degree manslaughter 10 years out in 4- 5 sounds right.  he has no record. problem is that not option. his lowest charge is intentional manslaughter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about community service?

Hell let’s just have him pay a small fine :dunno:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

How about community service?

Hell let’s just have him pay a small fine :dunno:

Seems reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

How about community service?

Hell let’s just have him pay a small fine :dunno:

I'm in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

How about community service?

Hell let’s just have him pay a small fine :dunno:

Who said that or anything close,  twisty? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Negligent homicide at best. They can't prove that Chauvin did anything to contribute to Floyd's death. They can only show that he didn't do anything to prevent it from happening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

How about community service?

Hell let’s just have him pay a small fine :dunno:

And let him pay with counterfeit money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

I wasn't even talking about the taser.......... thanks for playing. 

That was the point. You were talking about excessive force. The guy said Chauvin was within his training to use a taser and chose not too. Therefore the knee to the back isn’t excessive it’s a contradictory statement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, peenie said:

Well, it looked like the knee was doing all the work and he was feeling in control and smug. However, I didn't look at it correctly and to be fair, I've never seen the complete video. I have to protect my sanity. 

I'm going to just let lawyers and jurors and judge do their job and hope justice is served. 

I read an interesting post on FBG, from a lawyer I believe.  He pointed out that the point of our system is not to have justice served, at least in the connotative sense.  It is to have the law served.  Just because someone died does not mean there has to be someone to blame.  

I’m not saying Chauvin is or isn’t guilty of anything, I’m just saying that if you are rooting for “justice,” you are saying let’s just skip the trial and hang him, 3rd world dictatorship style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2021 at 6:40 PM, MDC said:

I’m looking at pictures of the cop with his knee directly on Floyd’s neck. Probably Photoshopped by Antifa. 

You mean the "Neck area" as the prosecution keeps having to say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I read an interesting post on FBG, from a lawyer I believe.  He pointed out that the point of our system is not to have justice served, at least in the connotative sense.  It is to have the law served.  Just because someone died does not mean there has to be someone to blame.  

I’m not saying Chauvin is or isn’t guilty of anything, I’m just saying that if you are rooting for “justice,” you are saying let’s just skip the trial and hang him, 3rd world dictatorship style.

I'm not so sure we're not in a third world dictatorship right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm not so sure we're not in a third world dictatorship right now

Getting closer and closer every day. 

But the important thing is the POTUS doesn't tweet mean things. 

Get your priorities straight, racist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Getting closer and closer every day. 

But the important thing is the POTUS doesn't tweet mean things. 

Get your priorities straight, racist. 

POTUS also doesn’t want to take your guns.  Much.  Just the scary ones.  :thumbsup: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

POTUS also doesn’t want to take your guns.  Much.  Just the scary ones.  :thumbsup: 

Come and take.  :wave:    

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

You mean the "Neck area" as the prosecution keeps having to say

Called it.

:D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Called it.

:D 

Hey man that's what the prosecution says. You and the blue anon crowd seem to think otherwise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDC said:

Called it.

:D 

Is it possible that you are completely oblivious to the progress of the trial?  :dunno: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Is it possible that you are completely oblivious to the progress of the trial?  :dunno: 

You don’t need to follow the trial to see Chauvin’s knee on Floyd’s neck. You just need to use your eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, MDC said:

You don’t need to follow the trial to see Chauvin’s knee on Floyd’s neck. You just need to use your eyes.

The prosecution has already conceded here. Are you saying they are blind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×