Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Police Officer who roasted LeBron James on TikTok gets suspended

https://www.talkbasket.net/127093-police-officer-who-roasted-lebron-james-on-tiktok-gets-suspended

According to The Gateway Pundit, the police officer who posted a hilarious video mocking Democrat Party activist and Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James has been suspended from his job over the harmless joke.

:(  sad

Have to admit I thought it was funny

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Worth it.

Now he will get blocked and banned from GFM

The world we live in. :(

This is in Idaho. Red America. If Blue Amerika wants to go copless and burn, that’s their choice. Fock them. In this instance, some police chief/ mayor needs to lose their job,  police in red areas especially need to be made to feel appreciated and safe.

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

Now he will get blocked and banned from GFM

Yup shouldn't have used GFM. I'm sure they will take it down soon.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The world we live in. :(

This is in Idaho. Red America. If Blue Amerika wants to go copless and burn, that’s their choice. Fock them. In this instance, some police chief/ mayor needs to lose their job,  police in red areas especially need to be made to feel appreciated and safe.

Yup we rallied around our chief after people got butt hurt he called rioters who attacked old people animals.

So.for all the defund the police cities, are their local and state taxes going down?

Meanwhile the asshat who targeted a cop- for saving the life of a black child- continues to “play” and make millions. 

Mock the asshat and get suspended.

In the new America, you walk the party line, and you do not speak out against the party- less the party take away everything you have- including your ability to earn a living.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Yup shouldn't have used GFM. I'm sure they will take it down soon.

Yup, cant have this blatant white supremecy on GFM. Up to 369k.  

11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

So.for all the defund the police cities, are their local and state taxes going down?

No...they use the money for outreach...lol

I love it that pointing out the blatant stupidity results in this kind of reaction, putting this on display will help erode the stupidity of it all as more and more people with common sense stop voting Democrat.  

Did it on official time, used all the badge, trappings, etc to make a political statement.

I mean Lebron is a dumbsh1t and the officer was right, but still. You shouldn’t do that.

Lebron is what is wrong with this country. 

He should have his ass kicked then be buried face down in a landfill.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Did it on official time, used all the badge, trappings, etc to make a political statement.

I mean Lebron is a dumbsh1t and the officer was right, but still. You shouldn’t do that.

I have to disagree, if NFL players can do it on the field, then this guy can do it in his police car.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I have to disagree, if NFL players can do it on the field, then this guy can do it in his police car.

Came here to post the same thing, LeBron and the rest of the sporting world has shown us that it is fine to get political on company time.  I'm also not even sure the cop was being political.  Rightfully pointing out LeBron's ignorance doesn't have anything to do with politics.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

Came here to post the same thing, LeBron and the rest of the sporting world has shown us that it is fine to get political on company time.  I'm also not even sure the cop was being political.  Rightfully pointing out LeBron's ignorance doesn't have anything to do with politics.

he was being anti Lebron, that makes him political because Lefraud is a shill for the libs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

I agree with doing things on your off time.  The flip side is that Leretard is saying things that could get him or others killed.  The stakes are very high for the police and now there is one less on the streets.  Some consider that success. 

49 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Your taxes don’t pay for NFL players. They aren’t public servants. It is not the same.

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I agree with doing things on your off time.  The flip side is that Leretard is saying things that could get him or others killed.  The stakes are very high for the police and now there is one less on the streets.  Some consider that success. 

I don’t fault him for anything but doing it on police time using public resources. Even then it should’ve just been a reprimand or something. On the other hand it looks like this’ll make him rich.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

On the other hand it looks like this’ll make him rich.

Tis true, not a fan of GFM, the ones that make the news are generally fools money sent to people who really don't need it.  There are plenty who do really could use it.  But I guess if I was fired because of social justice, I'd sign up. :dunno:

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Your taxes don’t pay for NFL players. They aren’t public servants. It is not the same.

I don’t fault him for anything but doing it on police time using public resources. Even then it should’ve just been a reprimand or something. On the other hand it looks like this’ll make him rich.

Sorry, not going to accept that one sacrifices their rights when they work for the taxpayers.

If NFL players and others can spout off stupid sh!t, then this guy can as well.

Now of course this is just another example of the entitlement that some have and others do not, the disparity in equality we keep hearing about.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Tis true, not a fan of GFM, the ones that make the news are generally fools money sent to people who really don't need it.  There are plenty who do really could use it.  But I guess if I was fired because of social justice, I'd sign up. :dunno:

Don’t believe he was fired, and I wouldn’t say it was because of social justice. This is Idaho, trust me there are no SJW libtards behind this one. I’m sure the issue is he violated department policy and put it out there for the whole world to see.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Agree with everything.  Calling out someone for being stupid isn't political if neither person is a politician and... not talking about politics.

On 5/3/2021 at 10:46 AM, IGotWorms said:

Don’t believe he was fired, and I wouldn’t say it was because of social justice. This is Idaho, trust me there are no SJW libtards behind this one. I’m sure the issue is he violated department policy and put it out there for the whole world to see.

You and I are about 1% different on this one.  But I like to see Ledumb bashing.  The guy is a billionaire because of genetics, he should take the win. 

28 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Who didn't see that coming?  He's not wrong, but he's dumb for doing all that in uniform. 

I would suggest he is using his position being a cop to send a real message. If it were some accountant doing this, it wouldn't mean the same in the least. Isn't that what that piece of lowlife crap basket ball player did? Use his popularity in basketball?

On 5/3/2021 at 10:30 AM, IGotWorms said:

Show me an NFL stadium that hasn’t received some sort of public funding. My taxes sure do pay for NFL players. And that’s not the only way how. 

On 5/3/2021 at 7:46 AM, IGotWorms said:

I wanted to say that I agree with pretty much everything you’ve posted recently in this thread.  :o 

To me, if I think athletes should keep their yap shut on company time, I should expect the same of a police officer.  Seems like a consistent position, and enables me to maintain my holier than thou mentality.  :cheers: 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I wanted to say that I agree with pretty much everything you’ve posted recently in this thread.  :o 

To me, if I think athletes should keep their yap shut on company time, I should expect the same of a police officer.  Seems like a consistent position, and enables me to maintain my holier than thou mentality.  :cheers: 

That is fine, but since the players ARE getting to espouse their moronic points of view without repercussion, then I support this citizen also having access to that same level of participation in the market of ideas.  The rules have been made, why can't this guy join in?   One could almost think there was a dual-standard at play....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That is fine, but since the players ARE getting to espouse their moronic points of view without repercussion, then I support this citizen also having access to that same level of participation in the market of ideas.  The rules have been made, why can't this guy join in?   One could almost think there was a dual-standard at play....

One of them is a public servant seems to be the difference. 

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Who didn't see that coming?  He's not wrong, but he's dumb for doing all that in uniform. 

I figured it was a rental uniform.  

37 minutes ago, RLLD said:

One of them is black and the other is white.  Seems to be the difference.

59 minutes ago, MDC said:

...and said public servant was criticized for doing his actual job on a national level.

12 hours ago, jerryskids said:

How do you know that it was actually on "company time" and not just sitting in his driveway after (or before), his shift?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I know, men out there, working for us, with their lives on the line being bashed by a ball bouncing billionaire retard.