Jump to content
Mike Honcho

Covid Vaccine makes you magnetic

Recommended Posts

It sucks that these idiots exist, and actual smart people with real questions and hesitancy about the vaccine get associated with them.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been fully vaccinated for a few weeks. I really hope I get cooler mutant powers than this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDC said:

I’ve been fully vaccinated for a few weeks. I really hope I get cooler mutant powers than this.

You really should hope you're not part of a class action suit in 5 years.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You really should hope you're not part of a class action suit in 5 years.

I’ll be fine. Forks aren’t even sticking to my head yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It sucks that these idiots exist, and actual smart people with real questions and hesitancy about the vaccine get associated with them.

This

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ll be fine. Forks aren’t even sticking to my head yet.

Tell your wife to use the pointed end.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Tell your wife to use the pointed end.

I laughed :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

 

Anti-vaxxers, here are your allies.  :lol:

Prollem with your theory...anti-vaxxers are usually conservative.

Conservatives don't fall in line like sheep like liberals do.

Conservatives will tell other conservatives and whackos regardless of political affiliation, to fock off.

This lady can fock off. 

Liberals would bend over and agree. That's the way libs work.  Don't think for themselves, let others think for them.  Its easier that way.

There are a lot of liberals that make fun of conservatives for "going through the work of thinking on their own"...."if you were smart, you'd do what we do, and let someone else think for you, it's a lot less effort"

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda cute. No?

I'd be willing to bang the crazy out of her.

Take one for the team :pointstosky:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Total nut. Good chance she will be homeless eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Kinda cute. No?

I'd be willing to bang the crazy out of her.

Take one for the team :pointstosky:

 

You can test to see if your iron shaft will stick when you ram it up her ass.  :banana:

Purely as a scientific experiment of course.  Gotta follow the science people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the lady an anti vaxxer or someone who simply doesn't want to be experimented on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

You know, I've noticed chicks are really starting to dig me, so there may be some truth to this. :unsure:

Maybe it's your new hair cut?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to stick a fridge magnet to my arm and a small neodymium.  Freaky...

I posted about it a few weeks ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

 

Anti-vaxxers, here are your allies.  :lol:

msnbc. :lol:

And is someone an "anti-vaxxer" if they don't want to be experimented on?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2021 at 8:00 AM, GutterBoy said:

It sucks that these idiots exist, and actual smart people with real questions and hesitancy about the vaccine get associated with them.

Disbelief in an mRNA vaccine shows one is not much smarter than the 5G magnet people. It doesn’t take a huge amount of research to find the information of exactly how the vaccine works online, and even see how they make it. If you passed high school biology, it shouldn’t be hard to understand. And if the massive drop in COVID-19 cases directly correlating with mass vaccination hasn’t convinced you, well… I hear the crazy magnet people are looking for more acolytes.

The guy who invented Linux (Linus Torvalds) laid this out pretty well:

https://lore.kernel.org/ksummit/CAHk-=wiB6FJknDC5PMfpkg4gZrbSuC3d391VyReM4Wb0+JYXXA@mail.gmail.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Disbelief in an mRNA vaccine shows one is not much smarter than the 5G magnet people. It doesn’t take a huge amount of research to find the information of exactly how the vaccine works online, and even see how they make it. If you passed high school biology, it shouldn’t be hard to understand. And if the massive drop in COVID-19 cases directly correlating with mass vaccination hasn’t convinced you, well… I hear the crazy magnet people are looking for more acolytes.

The guy who invented Linux (Linus Torvalds) laid this out pretty well:

https://lore.kernel.org/ksummit/CAHk-=wiB6FJknDC5PMfpkg4gZrbSuC3d391VyReM4Wb0+JYXXA@mail.gmail.com/

I've never heard of them until this thread. 

But I still don't blame people for not wanting to take an experimental drug or at least questioning it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anybody that questions or doubts is considered a fool

the opposite is true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and who the fock watches Brian Williams or NBC nowadays??? 🤣

the real dumb asses that's who!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2021 at 7:09 AM, MDC said:

I’ve been fully vaccinated for a few weeks. I really hope I get cooler mutant powers than this.

Right?  I'm really hoping for something along the lines of Superman, TBH.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2021 at 8:09 AM, MDC said:

I’ve been fully vaccinated for a few weeks. I really hope I get cooler mutant powers than this.

Well, you do have an udder, is that considered a superpower in your world? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, you do have an udder, is that considered a superpower in your world? 

You’ve had 55 years to develop some wit. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’ve had 55 years to develop some wit. :( 

 🐮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×