Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

I'm going to level with you guys...

This place sucks now.  I was always the one in the past who defended.  There is not much to defend anymore.

I am to the point that I don't even care to check it and when I do it's like NOTHING has happened.

I don't know if it is just age or what.  There is literally nothing going on here anymore.

If anyone genuinely gives a fock about The Geek Club then they need to start trying harder because what this place is right now is utter sh1t.  

That's my opinion at least.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This place sucks now.  I was always the one in the past who defended.  There is not much to defend anymore.

I am to the point that I don't even care to check it and when I do it's like NOTHING has happened.

I don't know if it is just age or what.  There is literally nothing going on here anymore.

If anyone genuinely gives a fock about The Geek Club then they need to start trying harder because what this place is right now is utter sh1t.  

What brilliant content have you been contributing?  Did I miss it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

What brilliant content have you been contributing?  Did I miss it?

I prolly start more threads than 90% of the people here.  I at least try.  I am not saying I'm brilliant nor funny but I have given it a college try.

Another who just throws it out there and I love is Been here before.  

At least he attempts to make it SOMETHING aside from douchebaggery.

Best of luck, I have given up and mostly moved on to other forums, thehulltruth is the first forum I read anymore and ars technica is number 2.

Although I was never a prolific poster here I have averaged 1 post a day over the least 6 months.  Too much name calling, there is not even really political discussion, it is just trolling by both sides and calling the other sides names with lots of red herrings thrown in. Nobody ever gets into a real discussion about the issues.

• Like 2

Just now, fandandy said:

thehulltruth Jihad. :banana:

Who's with me?!?

Good luck with that, that site has more mods than there are posters here, which is also the problem. You don't really get to know the posters on such a large site.

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Good luck with that, that site has more mods than there are posters here, which is also the problem. You don't really get to know the posters on such a large site.

Right.  That is what I would miss about this place.  The history and that small-town feel. 

I could start a Steel Panther thread...Would this help? 

4 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

At this point ? Yes. And that’s coming from me. 

5 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Maybe.  More videos would help I think.  I love coming across one of your old videos, and I mean this with love, because you alone have, (maybe ed) the balls to post yourself, and it was posted in like 98 and has like 100 views, most of which prolly came from us.  That always cracks me up.

Just now, Drizzay said:

I almost hate it here anymore.

That's because you have teh ghey.  Totally understood. 
I remember when I had teh ghey those few times.  Hard sh1t to shake.

Just now, Mike Isles said:

Where do you work bro ?

Mind your own.  We don't ask sh1t like that here.

Secret.  Shhhhh.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

I start threads. 

:mad:

In fact I have a history of getting banned for starting threads !!!!!!!

• Haha 1

I'll tell you this right now, I would miss you guys if you were not part of my day.  There would be a hole.  A nasty, disgusting focking hole that could only then be filled by God knows what and I certainly don't wanna find out.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Maybe.  More videos would help I think.  I love coming across one of your old videos, and I mean this with love, because you alone have, (maybe ed) have the balls to post yourself, and it was posted in like 98 and has like 100 views, most of which prolly came from us.  That always cracks me up.

OK...I've never poasted this one here, but it was a shout out to some of my buds at another site
The way my friday nights were pre- covid.

25 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

That's because you have teh ghey.  Totally understood. 
I remember when I had teh ghey those few times.  Hard sh1t to shake.

You're the one that likes cats.

26 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Hard sh1t to shake.

I heard that about you. Cut your nails and stop slapping!!

12 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

OK...I've never poasted this one here, but it was a shout out to some of my buds at another site
The way my friday nights were pre- covid.

I’m glad your real life friends also acknowledge you are a ghey Phag living with Gyspy anf there is no such thing as a hetero life partner.  

2 hours ago, vuduchile said:

The political nuts on both sides killed it. 

Politics has infected everything across the board.  Its in sports.  Its in sports talk radio.  Its in movies.  Its in TV shows.  Comics.  Newspapers.  Science.  Its been a drag. 

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Politics has infected everything across the board.  Its in sports.  Its in sports talk radio.  Its in movies.  Its in TV shows.  Comics.  Newspapers.  Science.  Its been a drag. 

You forgot medicine...unless you are including that in science. When I think of medicine, I think of post science, especially if the government is pushing it on you.

Well, that's 14 minutes of my life I'll never get back.  :mellow:

12 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

So GFIAFP was the key cog to this place or is he among us?

He's never left. Which is another problem.

13 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

He's never left. Which is another problem.

If you are referring to me, yea I start topics people respond too and what is your gift to the club ?

14 hours ago, fandandy said:

I'm sorry...I missed what you've been bringing to the table lately. I'll wait. :bench:

We are not what we were in the “glory” days that is for sure. I think there is still a somewhat good balance here. 

In another note was fandaddy even here when we were young ??

2 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

We need tub-girl.

:wave:

11 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

We are not what we were in the “glory” days that is for sure. I think there is still a somewhat good balance here. 

In another note was fandaddy even here when we were young ??

No.  Even in other iterations, I missed all those days.  I was here before the date on this name, but not back when you guys didn't suck.

I have though read some old threads, as old as you can read on this site, and minus a couple, I think ya'll were just in better moods and remember things to be funnier than they really were. 

And, it's fandandy you dolt. 

35 minutes ago, fandandy said:

No.  Even in other iterations, I missed all those days.  I was here before the date on this name, but not back when you guys didn't suck.

I have though read some old threads, as old as you can read on this site, and minus a couple, I think ya'll were just in better moods and remember things to be funnier than they really were. 

And, it's fandandy you dolt. 

Sure. We were young. Now we're old. It happens.

Someday soon this place will be reviews of fiber supplements and adult diapers. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Sure. We were young. Now we're old. It happens.

Someday soon this place will be reviews of fiber supplements and adult diapers. 

Truth.  And maybe it's my own denial that causing these type of threads.