vuduchile

Tranny rapes girl in HS bathroom - School board covers it up

On 12/13/2022 at 12:40 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re right Honcho, the school board didn’t know. What was that stuff about admitting when you’re wrong? 

On 12/14/2022 at 10:42 AM, TimHauck said:

Wow that might be the closest I’ve ever seen HT come to posting a link.  Honcho, your rebuttal?

On 10/26/2021 at 2:28 PM, Mike Honcho said:

I looked to correct the unproven statement that the SCHOOL BOARD was aware that a transsexual assaulted a girl in bathroom. There is no proof that they were aware of that, as asserted by the thread title or the twitter post linked. That is all.  

I even quoted from an article WITH THAT EMAIL(page 3 of this thread) to  the school board that a girl had been sexually assaulted, just that they didn't know it was a transsexual, during the school board meeting about letting transsexuals use either bathroom...the big reason for the supposed cover-up(and pretty much why this thread exists)  Where in that email is the part about the kid being a transsexual. 

The purpose of this email is to provide you with information regarding an incident that occurred at Stone Bridge HS. This afternoon a female student alleged that a male student sexually assaulted her in the restroom. The LCSO is investigating the matter,” Ziegler wrote.

So until you show me the email that says the kid was a transsexual, and the SCHOOL BOARD knew that at the June 8th meeting(Superintendents aren't part of the board), HT, you are wrong and all you have proven is something I had brought to the boards attention months ago...So here's your chance to admit you are wrong. And unless you are calling my attention to said admission there is no need for you to stalk me in in other threads to inform me of things I knew months ago.

@TimHauckSatisfactory rebuttal?

1 hour ago, Reality said:

I don't think the folks in that county will be able to move on until the entire board resigns. 

Was there a typo in that tweet?  The person is saying that their kid got suspended for wearing a mask?  That seems backwards.  I would think the kid would've been suspended for NOT wearing a mask.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Was there a typo in that tweet?  The person is saying that their kid got suspended for wearing a mask?  That seems backwards.  I would think the kid would've been suspended for NOT wearing a mask.

Halloween mask maybe?

30 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Never let the facts get in the way of grandstanding parents. :lol:

Or, get in the way of me and my kids, fock around and find out....as an alternative perspective....;)

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. You can’t be on a school

board after conspiring to cover the rape of a child up. Which is what they all did.  

Yup, attempting to cover up the rape of an underage student is where 'most' people draw the line. Hopefully, every board member will do the right thing and resign.

On 10/26/2021 at 1:55 PM, Fireballer said:

Again...Honcho just trying to get yall in a "gotcha".  The fact that the school board and the Sup knew about the assault and played dumb at a June 22 meeting and didn't report any sexual assaults for at least 3 years are the main take aways. The trans part is essentially a footnote. 

Reminding you that Fireballer had the right take.

Just now, Casual Observer said:

Reminding you that Fireballer had the right take.

Of course, what very little respect I had for Honcho is long gone. His latest rebuttal is pathetic.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Tranny rapes girl in HS bathroom - School board covers it up

because most FOOTNOTES are the first word in the thread title and subject of the thread. 🤣

Fireballer didn't start the thread, did he?  So the school board members received emails notifying them of this sexual assault and several claimed to not know even after receiving the email.  That's a cover-up.  That it was a boy that sometimes wears a dress that committed the assault in the girls bathroom is an example of why some say that allowing male trannies to use the girls bathroom is a bad idea, but not the main point of the thread.  As I said before, it's a weak hair-splitting argument.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Y’all some sick basztards 

Leave the kids alone! 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Y’all some sick basztards 

I just to know when the baby is due.

On 11/2/2021 at 8:01 PM, GutterBoy said:

I can't believe these sad excuses of humans are being celebrated by the political extremes.  Truly sad.

Also I watched the video of the dad getting a beat down by the rent a cops, and he's got a tramp stamp :lol:

What a POS.  Makes fun of a man speaking out about his daughters rape. Because he feels the need to defend all things gay. I wonder why? 

On 12/7/2022 at 12:31 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok , I pull back my harsh comments from this morning. I’ll just go with this again. 

I’ll just leave this here 

HT also said this in the Elon Musk thread , 2 weeks later when Probst said something about HT wishing rape on kids

"No I don’t. Just you, instead of some other guy having to go through it seeing as you thought it was funny. You brought it on, Fockin scumbag. "

I'll just leave that here

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

HT also said this in the Elon Musk thread , 2 weeks later when Probst said something about HT wishing rape on kids

I'll just leave that here

Well, like I have said, I said I regretted the way it came off, but it didn’t take. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, like I have said, I said I regretted the way it came off, but it didn’t take. 

You could just apologize, that's what real men do when they know they are in the wrong.

Just now, Jeff Probst said:

You could just apologize, that's what real men do when they know they are in the wrong.

Maybe if you apologized to Mike he'd unsuspend your account so you don't have to use an alias for breaking his rules.

Just now, Jeff Probst said:

Pretty sure I did. And my thought that someone that belittles the victim of a heinous crime and her father should be condemned to walking in their shoes. Not just you. It’s a thought many people hold. You probably do too. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

2 things:

1.) "I regret how it came off" is not equal to "I'm sorry"

2.) Saying I regret it and then 2 weeks later saying "You brought it on scumbag" means you didn't really regret it in the first place.

HTH

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Maybe if you apologized to Mike he'd unsuspend your account so you don't have to use an alias for breaking his rules.

Maybe if you stopped crying about me then you wouldn't sound like a little b1tch all the time

2 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Maybe if you stopped crying about me then you wouldn't sound like a little b1tch all the time

Maybe if you learned to act civilized you wouldn't get suspended constantly.  :lol:

Glad this is bumped...more great stuff from the Soros prosecutor that personally went after the Dad and allowed a sex offender to work in her office.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pretty sure I did. And my thought that someone that belittles the victim of a heinous crime and her father should be condemned to walking in their shoes. Not just you. It’s a thought many people hold. You probably do too. 

Pretty sure you didn't, but here's your chance, one more time.  You're always talking about how you're a real man, and I'm a fake man.  Here's where you prove it.  Real men admit when they are wrong.  Hell I'll even start.  I'm sorry I offended you by laughing at the Dad's tramp stamp.

Now your turn.

1 minute ago, Jeff Probst said:

Pretty sure you didn't, but here's your chance, one more time.  You're always talking about how you're a real man, and I'm a fake man.  Here's where you prove it.  Real men admit when they are wrong.  Hell I'll even start.  I'm sorry I offended you by laughing at the Dad's tramp stamp.

Now your turn.

I’m sorry for making it so personal and the harshness of my words. I don’t wish any actual harm to you and yours.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m sorry for making it so personal and the harshness of my words. I don’t wish any actual harm to you and yours.  

Thank you.  Apology accepted.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:wub:   God bless us everyone! 

Is somebody cutting onions in here? 

29 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Ok

On 10/14/2021 at 11:02 AM, vuduchile said:

Yeah.  I didn't realize there was another HS in Ashburn now.  I went to Broad Run.

What year ?

This is what happens when Lib States let Trannys use the opposite sex bathrooms. Your inviting predators and sickos. If you're a Man wearing Woman's wig then you should not be in the Woman's bathroom. Especially near my Daughter. 

You're a Man with a wig, NOT A FRIGGIN WOMAN!!!! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, League Champion said:

This is what happens when Lib States let Trannys use the opposite sex bathrooms. Your inviting predators and sickos. If you're a Man wearing Woman's wig then you should not be in the Woman's bathroom. Especially near my Daughter. 

You're a Man with a wig, NOT A FRIGGIN WOMAN!!!! 

We already established that this assault happened BEFORE the bathroom policy was in effect, and the rapist was an acquaintance of the victim and they planned to meet in the bathroom for sexual activity.  You're wrong on all counts.

We already established that this assault happened BEFORE the bathroom policy was in effect, and the rapist was an acquaintance of the victim and they planned to meet in the bathroom for sexual activity.  You're wrong on all counts.

No, it's happening all over the country. They are catching pedophiles in girls bathrooms under the guise of "I'm a Tranny". Put a wig on, go in the girls bathroom, no problem. There's nothing anyone can do. 

Keep supporting your She-Creature pedophile friends. 

8 minutes ago, League Champion said:

No, it's happening all over the country. They are catching pedophiles in girls bathrooms under the guise of "I'm a Tranny". Put a wig on, go in the girls bathroom, no problem. There's nothing anyone can do. 

Keep supporting your She-Creature pedophile friends. 

Oh, happening all over the country :lol:

And everyone at Disney is a green haired adult :lol:

Delusional world you live in, .

3 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Oh, happening all over the country :lol:

And everyone at Disney is a green haired adult :lol:

Delusional world you live in, .

Ohhh, and they are so WOKE that Disney had a Black Santa Clause in the Christmas parade. I was there, all the white kids looked so confused that their heads almost exploded. People we're full on pissed because the kids just figured out that Santa wasn't real. Nice job Disney 

Keep drinking that Liberal Kool-Aid 

4 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Ohhh, and they are so WOKE that Disney had a Black Santa Clause in the Christmas parade. I was there, all the white kids looked so confused that their heads almost exploded. People we're full on pissed because the kids just figured out that Santa wasn't real. Nice job Disney 

Keep drinking that Liberal Kool-Aid 

OH NO A BLACK SANTA!  What a focking baby.  Keep whining fockface.