Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Ohio college student 'angry' and 'scared' after 'cisgender men' installed radiator in dorms: 'Safe space'

They are INVADING the tranny safe space!!!! I had to look up what the fock 'cisgender' even means. My God. 

The work crew at Oberlin College was installing radiators in a 'safe space' for 'women and transgendered persons'

A student at Oberlin College in Ohio described being "scared" and "angry" after the school announced a work crew would be installing radiators in a "safe space" dormitory for women and trans students, explaining the crew would likely be "cisgender men."

"I was angry, scared, and confused. Why didn’t the College complete the installation over the summer, when the building was empty? Why couldn’t they tell us precisely when the workers would be there? Why were they only notifying us the day before the installation was due to begin?" Oberlin student Peter Fray-Witzer wrote in an op-ed published in the college newspaper on Friday.  

The student said he grew concerned because he had not heard of the installation plans before a school email was sent on Oct. 7. He explained that the crew would likely be cisgender men entering Baldwin Cottage, which is home to a "safe space" for "women and transgendered persons." 

"In general, I am very averse to people entering my personal space. This anxiety was compounded by the fact that the crew would be strangers, and they were more than likely to be cisgender men." 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oberlin-college-student-angry-cisgender-work-crew-radiators-safe-space

• Haha 1

Can you imagine the outrage if someone complained about a tranny showing up to fix the sh1tter in the normal people's dorm? 

• Haha 1

I feel sorry for these kids, they are saddled with mental illness and instead of helping them these people are leaving them to handle their issues on their own.

• Like 2

It's not their fault tho, because cis gendered men have ruled the world; and will hold back transgendered people from getting these kinds of jobs. 

15 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

It's not their fault tho, because cis gendered men have ruled the world; and will hold back transgendered people from getting these kinds of jobs. 

We have to install microwave ovens, radiators in some tranny's dormitorayrayray. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I feel sorry for these kids, they are saddled with mental illness and instead of helping them these people are leaving them to handle their issues on their own.

On top of that, they're being coddled and told that nothing is wrong with them.

45 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I read this earlier and was not shocked at all when I saw it was Oberlin

I wasn't shocked when I read "College student angry".

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

It's worse than that people are encouraging the behavior.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's worse than that people are encouraging the behavior.

Can't wait to see what happens to the kids who have the parents who are telling them they are a different sex than what they were born as when they are 5 and start giving them transition drugs when they are 7. 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I had to look up what the fock 'cisgender' even means. My God. 

I had to look it up as well:

cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
 adjective: cisgender; adjective: cis-gender; adjective: cisgendered; adjective: cis-gendered
denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.

Translation: A normal person.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Can't wait to see what happens to the kids who have the parents who are telling them they are a different sex than what they were born as when they are 5 and start giving them transition drugs when they are 7. 

It's going to be a nightmare

We've discussed this college before.  They're the ones who got sued by a local bakery, Gibsons, for defamation after high level people at the college helped students in protesting the bakery as racists for having shoplifters prosecuted. 

What is cisgender? They want to be your sister?

I will spit Beech-Nut in the eye of anyone that says cis-gender in my presence. 

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

I had to look it up as well:

cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
 adjective: cisgender; adjective: cis-gender; adjective: cisgendered; adjective: cis-gendered
denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.

Translation: A normal person.

We would also have accepted "sane".

27 minutes ago, DonS said:

I wonder what worthless degree this freak is working towards?

"Liberal studies" 

52 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

We would also have accepted "sane".

Also acceptable is "normal"

i don't actually believe this sh;t. it's too far fetched. i just think it's communist freaks and this is their way of trying to destroy this country. oberlin is a freak factory.

The school should tell the little freaks, if you want heat this winter, go ahead and find the transgender contractors to install your heating. Make sure it fits the budget. Get back to me when you find them.

8 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Why is this a news story?

Because that's a social agenda that's being pushed on this nation. These people need to be exposed to make other people aware of the mental illness that is being catered to in the country. College kids being afraid of contract workers is not normal behavior. Parents telling their kids that they are a different sex than what they were born as is criminal. It all ties together in a big picture.

I got news for ya, freak show. A common area on a college campus isn't your "personal space." Now fock off. 

18 hours ago, edjr said:

What is cisgender? They want to be your sister?