Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

13 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Judge just told the jury Vount 6 the firearm charge has been removed from their consideration.

Gun Dismissal

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wow, interesting, thanks for the info.  That was the one carrot I thought the prosecution might win.  

I'm pretty surprised by it, as the law doesn't seem as vague as the Judge says, but it's his court.  Clearly I was wrong that he would be convicted on the gun charge, cause I didn't see a dismissal coming after it had been previously denied twice before.  :dunno:

In a memorandum issued in 2018, the Wisconsin Legislative Council — a government-supported, nonpartisan legislative service agency — shared the prosecution’s understanding of the open carry law and made no mention of the loophole in its summary of the state’s firearm regulations.

“Under Wisconsin law, with certain exceptions for hunting, military service, and target practice, a person under age 18 is generally prohibited from possessing or going armed with a firearm,” the memorandum states.

33 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

19 pages and first time I have opened this thread up.

Carry on

:banana:

I think you're exaggerating.

The only news I’ve seen about this story is here and on Instagram. I don’t religiously watch the news. I will check out headlines but I’m not really attached to this story other than to mess with you all. I have no idea how the media is trying to portray it. I just saw that funny meme and comments on IG. 

@RLLD

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think you're exaggerating.

2nd time :mad:

I just do not care about this at all. I know very little about the case and I feel that is enough. 

Innocent, guilty, I am fine either way.

6 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

2nd time :mad:

I just do not care about this at all. I know very little about the case and I feel that is enough. 

Innocent, guilty, I am fine either way.

it is simple.

Are you a republican zombie?  innocent

Are you a liberal zombie? guilty

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

it is simple.

or, are you a common sense person avoiding political ideology? : Guilty of weapons charges, not of homicide or even manslaughter.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

or, are you a common sense person avoiding political ideology? : Guilty of weapons charges, not of homicide or even manslaughter.

You must be a republican

Cop kills person - libs go nuts

Protestors destroy city - libs rejoice

Protestors invade capital - libs go nuts

Cop kills woman - libs rejoice.

:dunno:

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, edjr said:

it is simple.

or you realize if they take away the basic right to self defense all of us are focked

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

or you realize if they take away the basic right to self defense all of us are focked

It's really unfortunate this poor, poor boy was sitting at home minding his business and armed thugs broke into his house. 

35 minutes ago, edjr said:

it is simple.

What are your thoughts on it?  

23 minutes ago, edjr said:

You must be a republican

I do not identify as such

Just now, nobody said:

What are your thoughts on it?  

I don't know much about it. I just know he wasn't sitting home minding his business.

Just now, edjr said:

I don't know much about it. I just know he wasn't sitting home minding his business.

Hopefully they convict him of that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, edjr said:

What does that have to do with anything?  No one he shot was sitting home minding their business either. 

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

What does that have to do with anything?  No one he shot was sitting home minding their business either. 

Were the others running around with AR 15s?

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

Hopefully they convict him of that.

If he wasn't an idiot, he would still be sitting home minding his business :dunno:

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Were the others running around with AR 15s?

Irrelevant.  You don't know much about law, do you?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Irrelevant.  You don't know much about law, do you?

I know I don't have a small peemus and need to run around riots flashing my gun. 

Common sense is what matters to me. This kid has none

• Like 1

Just now, edjr said:

If he wasn't an idiot, he would still be sitting home minding his business :dunno:

Agreed.  No question about it.

I don't know what law he broke by not minding his own business, but I hope they throw the book at him for it.  

Just now, nobody said:

Agreed.  No question about it.

I don't know what law he broke by not minding his own business, waving around an AR 15, but I hope they throw the book at him for it.  

The kid is a sad loser who should have stayed home with his gun and minded his business. There should be a law for that.

I think they were supposed to get him for being a minor in possession of a firearm, but they threw the charge out for some reason.  Probably just white privilege.

23 minutes ago, edjr said:

It's really unfortunate this poor, poor boy was sitting at home minding his business and armed thugs broke into his house. 

so you think riots are ok, but those who want to go clean up messes is not

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

I know I don't have a small peemus and need to run around riots flashing my gun. 

Common sense is what matters to me. This kid has none

No disagreement on any of the above.  Being a naive, stupid 17 year old isn't against the law, however.  You and Peenie are cluttering up this thread.  I wish you wouldn't. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes there were, and glocks and other fire arms

which of those shot and killed people?

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so you think riots are ok, but those who want to go clean up messes is not

I am sure he forgot his badge at home, good thing he remembered his gun.

Just now, Strike said:

No disagreement on any of the above.  Being a naive, stupid 17 year old isn't against the law, however.  You and Peenie are cluttering up this thread.  I wish you wouldn't. 

Wow. So he didn't shoot and kill anyone?  Is that just being naive? 

Just now, edjr said:

which of those shot and killed people?

I am sure he forgot his badge at home, good thing he remembered his gun.

yep, its a good thing he remembered his 2nd amendment right, and was able to he himself not be beaten to death or shot because of it

since when do you need a badge?

if he wanted to shoot and kill people, why would he run away hide and only use it as a last resort

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

I think they were supposed to get him for being a minor in possession of a firearm, but they threw the charge out for some reason.  Probably just white privilege.

I would like and prefer this be the charge. That is disconcerting.

I really want people to be able to have access to firearms, though not untrained and unlicensed teenagers.  If it will be true that the government will allow people of certain color or ideology to hurt others who are not part of the group, I would like to have the ability to kill those who come around looking to harm me or mine.

But I prefer people not stroll the streets with weapons.

Just now, edjr said:

Wow. So he didn't shoot and kill anyone?  Is that just being naive? 

This thread is about his trial.  It says so right in the title.  Do you have anything to add re: his trial or do you just want to whine about him being there and defending himself?

So they are talking about "riots" after the verdict. 

Which groups are they saying will be rioting?  

I mean, is there any inclination as to a particular political party that will be the ones that are doing the rioting? 

12 minutes ago, edjr said:

The kid is a sad loser who should have stayed home with his gun and minded his business. There should be a law for that.

In normal times I’d sort of agree here, however once the local government stopped protecting civilian safety and property damage all bets are off.

My brother owns a business in downtown Raleigh.  Back when all this was happening he boarded up the windows and was thinking through if he needed to stay the night inside with his gun just in case.  Sounds crazy but cops were told to stand down.  

Rumor is the government is ready to send 500 National Guardsmen to Kenosha if Rittenhouse gets off.  I said it before but IF THAT WAS DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE, none of this would have happened.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I would like and prefer this be the charge. That is disconcerting.

I really want people to be able to have access to firearms, though not untrained and unlicensed teenagers.  If it will be true that the government will allow people of certain color or ideology to hurt others who are not part of the group, I would like to have the ability to kill those who come around looking to harm me or mine.

But I prefer people not stroll the streets with weapons.

I prefer everyone to be armed

places with open carry are the safest cities in the country

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

In normal times I’d sort of agree here, however once the local government stopped protecting civilian safety and property damage all bets are off.

My brother owns a business in downtown Raleigh.  Back when all this was happening he boarded up the windows and was thinking through if he needed to stay the night inside with his gun just in case.  Sounds crazy but cops were told to stand down.  

Rumor is the government is ready to send 500 National Guardsmen to Kenosha if Rittenhouse gets off.  I said it before but IF THAT WAS DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE, none of this would have happened.

The difference is your brother owns the business. Rittenhouse decided to illegally get a gun to defend Car Sense. He didn’t do that to protect his property or out it a sense of obligation. He did it because he’s a socially maladaptive incel weirdo who wanted an excuse to shoot someone.

He may get off and that’s fine. It’s embarrassing to see grown adults who should know better make a hero out of him though. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, peenie said:

blah blah blah...

You yakked about whites and blacks and how whites are guilty of things too (basically the direction your video links were pointed)

Yep true. 

So you post a video link or article citing whites terrorizing/vandalizing/violent crime and I'll post one of blacks. 

Lets see who runs out first and who continues to post links well after you have ran out.

Oh, and don't forget to include the 13/50 rule when you're pulling your videos/articles.

Secondly....ANYONE vandalizing and terrorizing should be euthanized.    That would include whites and blacks. I don't give a fock about color.

We need to rid society of bottom dwellers of all colors.  IF society would vote for this.... and we started death sentences for everyone that was caught doing those things (went through court first), and the death sentence was carried out 5 seconds after the verdict was read....you'd have people crying RACISM!!!!

Anyone care to guess which group (liberals vs conservatives) would end up with more folks euthanized because of their terrorizing/vandalizing? LOL. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

The difference is your brother owns the business. Rittenhouse decided to illegally get a gun to defend Car Sense. He didn’t do that to protect his property or out it a sense of obligation. He did it because he’s a socially maladaptive incel weirdo who wanted an excuse to shoot someone.

He may get off and that’s fine. It’s embarrassing to see grown adults who should know better make a hero out of him though. 

He's not a hero.  But what he did is understandable when the people paid to do it either aren't allowed to do it or choose not to.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

He's not a hero.  But what he did is understandable when the people paid to do it either aren't allowed to do it or choose not to.

I have said it before here, 3 people show up armed to a riot and the libs here are able to sift the good guys from the bad guys.  Libs are supersmart.  

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I blame Obummer