Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

I don't want to give my opinion because I'm slowly sounding like what Fireball described always happens when I get involved in such discussions. I'm just a casual observer...carry on. 

37 minutes ago, peenie said:

If Kyle drove himself to an out of state Black Lives Matter protest and shot 3 black people, yeah, people would've assumed it was a racially motivated hate crime and demanded he be put in jail. The key is that black folks arem't running around carrying guns at BLM protests because we would end up dead due to the police presence. It's not safe for blacks to carry weapons (unless of course they're criminals). Kyle would've been shooting unarmed people. 

This was in your neck of the woods. Did the police shoot any of them? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't want to give my opinion because I'm slowly sounding like what Fireball described always happens when I get involved in such discussions. I'm just a casual observer...carry on. 

Wait? You're Casual Observer?

1 hour ago, peenie said:

No, I'm Casual Observer.  Stop trying to steal my screen name.

34 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

No, I'm Casual Observer.  Stop trying to steal my screen name.

Nothing casual about you. Next time don't clap when I'm about to finish. 

13 hours ago, peenie said:

I think that is the question, right? Was he attacked or was he threatening because he was carrying a weapon?

And this is why I need to stay out of this discussion because if I say the sight of a gun is threatening, then I must admit that police officers have a right to shoot to kill when they see a weapon in someone's hands. It is a threat to them. However, if it is okay to carry a weapon then no one should feel it's correct to attack someone just because they are carrying a weapon in a right to carry state. You shouldn't attack me because I'm armed. You shouldn't feel threatened because I'm armed. If you attack me, I should have the right to defend myself. It's a tricky situation and once again, I wish the NRA would side with gun owners no matter what color they are and no matter their political affiliation. However, it seems this issue is really about certain people and their right to carry and their right to feel threatened over others. 

I've not heard of the NRA being inconsistent in taking sides based on a person's race. Not saying you're wrong, only that I am unaware. I'd like a link to what it is that you're talking about. Thanks.

a few pics of Kyle posing with supposed white nationalists(generalizing there, not sure what to call them) flashing white power hand signals floating around reddit.  Legit? No?  Any thoughts there?

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

a few pics of Kyle posing with supposed white nationalists(generalizing there, not sure what to call them) flashing white power hand signals flfloating around reddit.  Legit? No?  Any thoughts there?

What’s the white power signal? Can you describe it? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

a few pics of Kyle posing with supposed white nationalists(generalizing there, not sure what to call them) flashing white power hand signals flfloating around reddit.  Legit? No?  Any thoughts there?

Lets see them.  Link?  I'd assume the prosecutors would find these and use them anyway they can if they are real.  But maybe they just randonly came to light now.

But Kyle did act in a white supremacist way when he shot those white people and tried to clean graffiti.  So they could be legit.

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lets see them.  Link?  I'd assume the prosecutors would find these and use them anyway they can if they are real.  But maybe they just randonly came to light now.

But Kyle did act in a white supremacist way when he shot those white people and tried to clean graffiti.  So they could be legit.

Also, he was a lifeguard. Can’t get much whiter than that.  

I think 100 black men with guns is different than 1 black guy roaming around with a gun. Heck, Ahmad Arbery was scary threatening looking around an empty house unarmed. Listen, we are just not going to see eye to eye. 
We can each find video situations that point in our favor. I just disagree with you all and don’t see him as some innocent sweet kid. I see him as looking for trouble and he found it. May he and his victims be treated fairly by the justice system. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s the white power signal? Can you describe it? 

from what I understand it resembles an ok

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

use your googles

7 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

use your googles

Seems weird to bring something up not share it then tell me to go find it.  

But I did a quick search and nothing much came up.  Ill assume you got hoaxed.

12 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

from what I understand it resembles an ok

Oh Jesus. Have you people not had enough after Russia! And the rest of the hoaxes you fell for? Sit it out for a while. Get your bearings straightened out. Don’t let your TDS become a lifelong disorder.  And so what it he was? He’s claiming self defense.  Everyone has a right to defend themselves.  That’s the issue, not these distractions you keep falling for. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You’re focking kidding aren’t you?

Unfortunately, no, he’s not.  The three fingers make a “w”, and the circle makes a “p”.  WP.  White Power.  Get it?!  Consider yourself wokified.  :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

a few pics of Kyle posing with supposed white nationalists(generalizing there, not sure what to call them) flashing white power hand signals floating around reddit.  Legit? No?  Any thoughts there?

:lol:

I haven't read one in this thread but I'm betting Republicans think he's innocent and Democrats think he's guilty.  Independents prolly haven't been paying attention and haven't a clue.  Amirite?

Guys I always see nfl players making hand gestures when they pose for pics.  I think they are all in gangs!

1 minute ago, kozmiq said:

I haven't read one in this thread but I'm betting Republicans think he's innocent and Democrats think he's guilty.  Independents prolly haven't been paying attention and haven't a clue.  Amirite?

Nope this independent has been watching and thinks he’s not guilty.  Of course this independent believes in the 2a and the right to self defense.  And anyone that does should be very concerned with the outcome of this trial

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I think 100 black men with guns is different than 1 black guy roaming around with a gun. Heck, Ahmad Arbery was scary threatening looking around an empty house unarmed. Listen, we are just not going to see eye to eye. 
We can each find video situations that point in our favor. I just disagree with you all and don’t see him as some innocent sweet kid. I see him as looking for trouble and he found it. May he and his victims be treated fairly by the justice system. 

Did you hurt yourself moving those goalposts? 

Kyle wasn't the only one "roaming around" with a gun that night. He was just the only one who used one properly. 

By the way, somebody did get shot at that black power racist rally in the video I posted. Only it wasn't by a cop, it was by one of those idiot racist protesters who negligently discharged their weapon and hit one of their black power sistas in the leg. 

3 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Hard to get a good idea on this bored.  All we have are righties and centrists.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, peenie said:

Yes, it is 100 times worse.

So why are black ppl ready to riot? This has nothing to do with them yet they’re treating it like it’s a racism thing 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So why are black ppl ready to riot? This has nothing to do with them yet they’re treating it like it’s a racism thing 

It is an opportunity to loot.  :clap:

4 hours ago, peenie said:

That is because you are a hopeless left-wing bigot.  Aubrey killing was a lynching.  The pedophile thugs tried to lynch Rittenhouse, but thankfully failed.  Anyone who blames Rittenhoise is a brain dead bigot.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It is an opportunity to loot.  :clap:

Free cheap aveeno brand lotion for all looters!!!!!

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

That is because you are a hopeless left-wing bigot.  Aubrey killing was a lynching.  The pedophile thugs tried to lynch Rittenhouse, but thankfully failed.  Anyone who blames Rittenhoise is a brain dead bigot.  

So when people erect an actual hanging mechanism and Chant hang mike pence! that's just metaphorical here it but when a couple guys try to defend themselves from an already active shooter? Wow. 

Please provide any evidence you can of an active example to Lynch Rittenhouse. 

19 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So when people erect an actual hanging mechanism and Chant hang mike pence! that's just metaphorical here it but when a couple guys try to defend themselves from an already active shooter? Wow. 

How are you defending yourself when you chase after someone? 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How are you defending yourself when you chase after someone? 

How are you being lynched when there's no lynching mechanism or even comments as such?

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

How are you been lynched when there's no lynching mechanism or even comments as such?

Trump! 

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Gun thrown. 

Russia? 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Active shooter, lol.  Damn, you are a complete moron.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

How are you being lynched when there's no lynching mechanism or even comments as such?

Lynch...when a mob kills someone without a legal trial.   

It does not require a noose or any specific 'lynching mechanism'. HTH.