Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Well, let's start with this, shall we,?

Dominick Black, a 20-year-old friend who was dating Rittenhouse's sister, testified Tuesday as the first witness in the trial and said he had previously purchased an AR-15 firearm for Rittenhouse.

Rittenhouse was too young to purchase and possess a gun, but he agreed to pay for the firearm.

- you do understand what the word 'loan' means, right?  And this is his friend. 

See why I think you're stupid?  :)

So his sister's boyfriend admitted to making an illegal straw purchase? 

Link?

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Well, let's start with this, shall we,?

Dominick Black, a 20-year-old friend who was dating Rittenhouse's sister, testified Tuesday as the first witness in the trial and said he had previously purchased an AR-15 firearm for Rittenhouse.

Rittenhouse was too young to purchase and possess a gun, but he agreed to pay for the firearm.

- you do understand what the word 'loan' means, right?  And this is his friend. 

See why I think you're stupid?  :)

Dominick Black, the dude that on the stand said he took the firearm without permission?  And swore he was like a brother to him, then said yes hes cooperating with the prosecutor because hes facing 2 charges himself?

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

So his sister's boyfriend admitted to making an illegal straw purchase? 

Link?

Dude. It's the internet. How hard is it for you to dig up the same story that I just quoted? And by the way, the kid is just now 18 he wasn't 18 when this happened. How fuckling hard is this to certify?

Maybe Tucker Carlson told you he was loaned the gun. But the actual person who bought the gun? Says differently.

I mean God damn. Again, if it was some Adam Lanza Acne ridden  Emo Freak at a trump rally I would do the same thing. You don't have to deny every fact when it doesn't work for you.

Kids a . We can't have random 12 year old drumpers travelling to social hotspots with AR15s and then screaming that they were terrified by mean adults. 

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Dude. It's the internet. How hard is it for you to dig up the same story that I just quoted? And by the way, the kid is just now 18 he wasn't 18 when this happened. How fuckling hard is this to certify?

Maybe Tucker Carlson told you he was loaned the gun. But the actual person who bought the gun? Says differently.

I mean God damn. Again, if it was some Adam Lanza Acne ridden  Emo Freak at a trump rally I would do the same thing. You don't have to deny every fact when it doesn't work for you.

Kids a . We can't have random 12 year old drumpers travelling to social hotspots with AR15s and then screaming that they were terrified by mean adults. 

Cool story. I just wanted to know where you were getting your info. Obviously you're too ashamed to admit it. 

If somebody made an illegal straw purchase, that's on them, not Kyle, and that person should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law instead of being allowed to make a deal to save his own skin.

But, like you, the powers that be don't care about the law if they can make some political points in the process. 

By the way, if your linkless story is true, dood bought it. It was registered to him. So, yes, he loaned it to Kyle. Unless he transferred it into Kyle's name. Did he do that?

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

:lol: You try so hard while you try to dig yourself out of the mud pit you live in. :lol:

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Shows he he went out of his way to pick a fight. I wouldn't drive that far for a good sandwich. You drive a hundred miles to pick a fight. Yo defend a place that nobody asked you to protect. And bring a gun what you shouldn't fuclking own. And when faced with the consequence of shooting unarmed people? Scream that you were askeered. 

Well maybe don't take deliberate steps to wander into a riot that nobody asked you to do. With an illegal weapon. And I'm sorry, did any of the shootings occur anywhere near the place he swore that he was asked to protect? Even though it's been refuted repeatedly under oath. 

Dude. It's just stinks. If some jackass pudgy white emo liberal wandered into a trump rally and did the same thing? I'll be going just as hard after him.

You moron.  Kyle lived less than 20 miles from Kenosha, has family from there and works as a life gaurd in Kenosha. Kyle was already in Kenosha when he found out about gking to Car Source. 

13 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You moron.  Kyle lived less than 20 miles from Kenosha, has family from there and works as a life gaurd in Kenosha. Kyle was already in Kenosha when he found out about gking to Car Source. 

Forget it, he's rolling. 

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Please, provide links. The whole thing is filmed. So it should be pretty easy to show Kyle providing first aid. Right next to the footage of the owners begging him to come across state lines and protect them.

You first 

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Cool story. I just wanted to know where you were getting your info. Obviously you're too ashamed to admit it. 

If somebody made an illegal straw purchase, that's on them, not Kyle, and that person should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law instead of being allowed to make a deal to save his own skin.

But, like you, the powers that be don't care about the law if they can make some political points in the process. 

By the way, if your linkless story is true, dood bought it. It was registered to him. So, yes, he loaned it to Kyle. Unless he transferred it into Kyle's name. Did he do that?

Bump

If you aren’t glad Rittenhouse killed the pedophiles and think he should be convicted you are 100 pct cuck. 

• Like 1

I think the friend bought the gun with Kyle's money for Kyle, but the friend testified that Kyle took the gun out of his house.  Probably trying to protect his own culpability by saying that's what happened, or maybe it did happen that way.  Still, it's self defense x 3.

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Hi! I'm here to clean up. No, I didn't bring a broom, but I did bring an automatic weapon! Lol

And soon, I'll be running away from this dealership as opposed to standing my post. But don't take it personal.

You guys are fun. :)

chi-rittenhouse-wre0111992061-20200828.jpg (620×344) (wp.com)

Photo of Kyle cleaning up BLM graffitti. Have you any clue whatsoever in this case? Every single word you haved type is this thread has been competely wrong.

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

You know, I'd have a reasonable fear if I flew to Ethiopia. With a gun around my neck. That's picking a fight. Grow up. If you're a vigilante who literally goes out of his way to pick a fight? How do you say, gosh I was scared! Well then stay the home motherfulker. And none of this happens. That is the absolute and irrefutable bottom line. There is no debate there. 

L anybody with any common sense is going to say. Why did you fly to ethiopia you dumb motherfulker?

And I'm sorry, what was your last alias?

He's local. He works in Wisconsin and goes there all the time. 

Grosskreurtz....I would never contemplate shooting anyone.  It is not in my DNA.  It is not something I am not capable or comfortable doing.  

Says the man running down the street with a handgun in his hand chasing someone.

You really can not make up what frigging idiots liberals must be.  

I hope the defense rests pretty soon.  I can't wait for the actual defense to begin. 

15 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I hope the defense rests pretty soon.  I can't wait for the actual defense to begin. 

The defense attorney should stand up and say "The prosecution has done a great job in proving my client acted in self defense.  Our case rests."

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

The defense attorney should stand up and say "The prosecution has done a great job in proving my client acted in self defense.  Our case rests."

They will ask for a dismissal when defense rests.  And they may get it. 

I am not at all comfortable sending the signal to the people that its ok to walk down a street with a weapon, let alone shooting people....

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am not at all comfortable sending the signal to the people that its ok to walk down a street with a weapon, let alone shooting people....

When people are trying to decapitate and shoot someone, I am extremely comfortable telling them please shoot those mother f-ers first. 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That's easy to say when it's not your dealership the people who are supposed to be policing the community are letting burn.

(CNN)An armed paramedic who was shot by Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year testified Monday that he pulled out his own firearm because he believed Rittenhouse was an active shooter.

Gaige Grosskreutz, 27, testified that he unholstered his handgun on August 25, 2020, as he and a crowd followed Rittenhouse, who had just fatally shot another man. Rittenhouse fell to the ground, fired twice at an unknown person who tried to kick him and then fatally shot Anthony Huber, who hit Rittenhouse with a skateboard.
Grosskreutz, just feet away, put his hands in the air, videos show. He then saw Rittenhouse rerack his weapon -- a motion that loads it for gunfire -- and so moved to defend himself, he testified.

"Reracking the weapon in my mind meant that the defendant pulled the trigger while my hands were in the air, but the gun didn't fire, so by reracking the weapon I inferred the defendant wasn't accepting my surrender," he testified.

Yet Grosskreutz didn't -- or couldn't -- pull the trigger, he said.

"I was never trying to kill the defendant. In that moment I was trying to preserve my own life, but doing so while taking the life of another is not something I am capable or comfortable doing."

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

That's easy to say when it's not your dealership the people who are supposed to be policing the community are letting burn.

I concede this point.  But what if the next person who is miffed is say Joy Reid, I could forsee here walking down a street and shooting down some white person arbirtrarily.

My point is this.  Politicians need to stop manipulating people and fire them up over simple stuff. This issue is purely political gamesmanship, they are recruiting people to be their violent play things.  I prefer they stop.

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

(CNN)An armed paramedic who was shot by Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year testified Monday that he pulled out his own firearm because he believed Rittenhouse was an active shooter.

Gaige Grosskreutz, 27, testified that he unholstered his handgun on August 25, 2020, as he and a crowd followed Rittenhouse, who had just fatally shot another man. Rittenhouse fell to the ground, fired twice at an unknown person who tried to kick him and then fatally shot Anthony Huber, who hit Rittenhouse with a skateboard.
Grosskreutz, just feet away, put his hands in the air, videos show. He then saw Rittenhouse rerack his weapon -- a motion that loads it for gunfire -- and so moved to defend himself, he testified.

"Reracking the weapon in my mind meant that the defendant pulled the trigger while my hands were in the air, but the gun didn't fire, so by reracking the weapon I inferred the defendant wasn't accepting my surrender," he testified.

"I was never trying to kill the defendant. In that moment I was trying to preserve my own life, but doing so while taking the life of another is not something I am capable or comfortable doing."

Just curious if you actually WATCHED this guy's tesimony?  Because I did.......

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I concede this point.  But what if the next person who is miffed is say Joy Reid, I could forsee here walking down a street and shooting down some white person arbirtrarily.

My point is this.  Politicians need to stop manipulating people and fire them up over simple stuff. This issue is purely political gamesmanship, they are recruiting people to be their violent play things.  I prefer they stop.

Then she would be prosecuted, just like Kyle Rittenhouse is now.  The only difference is it would be a justified prosecution and not a political one. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Just curious if you actually WATCHED this guy's tesimony?  Because I did.......

Did he say different words?

Just now, wiffleball said:

Did he say different words?

Don't answer a question with a question.

24 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

This Antifa member's testimony is summed up, absurdly as:  "I was trying to preserve my own life while chasing Rittenhouse with a handgun in my hand.  When Rittenhouse was on the ground I charged him with my pistol drawn, because I wanted to surrender."

Derelicts like Wiffleputz accept this and never ask what Grosskreutz was doing there, why he had a pistol, was it legally obtained, etc.

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

CNN is straight-up lying and attempting to influence people. I'm sure the useful idiots will fall for it.

The wife-beating one-armed bandit sunk the prosecution's case today.

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

This Antifa member's testimony is summed up, absurdly as:  "I was trying to preserve my own life while chasing Rittenhouse with a handgun in my hand.  When Rittenhouse was on the ground I charged him with my pistol drawn, because I wanted to surrender."

Derelicts like Wiffleputz accept this and never ask what Grosskreutz was doing there, why he had a pistol, was it legally obtained, etc.

How about this:

I chased Kyle

Then I faked surrendered by raising my hands to get closer

Once I got close enough I pulled my gun and aimed at kyle.

Kyle shot me.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

How about this:

I chased Kyle

Kyle shot me.

He literally said it is not in his DNA to shoot anyone, but admitted he was illegally carrying a handgun, chased Kyle, had the gun pointed at Kyle's head with a bullet chambered when Kyle shot him. 

All while admitted he lied to police about having a gun and refused to cooperate with them. 

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

How about this:

I chased Kyle

Kyle shot me.

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He literally said it is not in his DNA to shoot anyone, but admitted he was illegally carrying a handgun, chased Kyle, had the gun pointed at Kyle's head with a bullet chambered when Kyle shot him. 

All while admitted he lied to police about having a gun and refused to cooperate with them. 

9 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He also admitted he lied to the Police about him having a gun.

...and yet, the MSM will make this guy out to be a great witness/victim and the rank and file will just believe them lock, stock, and barbell (see @wiffleball).  When this kid gets acquitted, it'll be all about white supremacy holding preference in a court of law/right wing gun activists are the problem.  Yet, they don't care that in 2021 cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore, Minneapolis, and Chicago are seeing record setting murders (with guns), but it's all people like Rittenhouse and Trump voters faults.

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

And told his friend his only regret was not killing Kyle.

But hey CNN says he's a paramedic... So.

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He also admitted he lied to the Police about him having a gun.

Are the fucktards at antifaguys losing their sh1t about this yet? 😆

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

...and yet, the MSM will make this guy out to be a great witness/victim and the rank and file will just believe them lock, stock, and barbell (see @wiffleball).  When this kid gets acquitted, it'll be all about white supremacy holding preference in a court of law/right wing gun activists are the problem.  Yet, they don't care that in 2021 cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore, Minneapolis, and Chicago are seeing record setting murders (with guns), but it's all people like Rittenhouse and Trump voters faults.

Here is a preview of the defense which will completely body slam the prosecution's case..

2 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Prosecutors Move For Mistrial As Jury Has Been Tainted By Clear Video Evidence Of Kyle Rittenhouse Defending Himself

https://babylonbee.com/news/prosecutors-move-for-mistrial-as-jury-has-been-tainted-by-clear-video-evidence-of-kyle-rittenhouse-defending-himself

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

How about this:

I chased Kyle

Kyle shot me.

Yep. Case focking closed. This is a focking shameful farce. I hope when Kyle is released he puts a TON of folks in the poorhouse.