Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

26 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The first deceased was chasing Kyle and grabbing for Kyle's gun, was close enough to have gunpowder on his hands. The second deceased kocked Kyle down with a skateboard. The third put his hand up and so wasn't shot, but then changed his mind and then pointed his gun at Kyle, which was the point when Kyle shot him in the arm. All three chased Kyle and intitiated contact.

Okay, thanks for the explanation. Once again, I really have no dog in this fight, this is just thread I decided to jump in and get my hands dirty as usual. Everyone just goes so outer limits about these things as if Kyle Whathisname is their younger brother or something. Eveyone needs to just relax. 

Here is a video to help calm you guys down. It's only 45 seconds:

• Like 1

You said Peenie you weren't knowledgeable about this case and you would stop posting.  But here you are continuing with post after post wrecking the thread with your uneducated guesses.

In other news, the Judge totally yelled at the Prosecutor for 1) attacking Kyle Rittenhouse's right to silence when the Prosecutor started asking questions trying to portray that Kyle watched the videos and listened to the testimony and then crafted his defense to fit the evidence.  2) Ignoring the judges order and asking questions that he wasn't supposed to.  Judge freaking let him have it.  This Prosecutor is slimy for lack of a better word.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I think he's more saying this was all caused by the democratic "leadership" promoting a ridiculous and irresponsible message to have police stand down and the worked up liberals to go out into the streets and create dangerous situations to others and basically putting good people on the defensive because the liberals are all in on destruction mode. Enter Rittenhouse, and who's crying now? The liberals. Bad conservative shoots down two "innocent, God fearing" people who were doing nothing else but "peacefully protesting" against racism. :cry: 

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's what I got out of @RLLD's post too.

3 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Same

3 hours ago, Gladiators said:

#metoo

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I respectfully disagree that that is what he is saying, but I’ll let him clarify if he chooses.  :cheers: 

Ok, just so that we're all on the same page, the summation that @Utilit99 put forth, which I garnered as well - as did @avoiding injuries and @Gladiators agreed, @RLLD's clarification below....

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

No, thank you for seeking clarification.

My assertion is simple.   Democrat leadership fostered an environment where rioting was acceptable.  Through their stupidity they enabled evil people to destroy swaths of these localities.  They impugned the police and those police were further forced to stand down, allow criminals to riot, loot, steal, destroy.....

It reached a point where a local alderman, receiving pleas for help, made an announcement asking citizens to help.  Enter Rittenhouse.

Here we have a kid, not trained in peace keeping.  Firstly he put himself in a REALLY dangerous place.  Then he was put into this situation where he had to defend himself from the criminals. And of course what then transpires?  Rittenhouse is taken to court, accountability came to HIM instead of the mob of criminals....

Politicians did this....

...confirms what we all thought?  Well, except for @jerryskids.  Yes?

31 minutes ago, peenie said:

Okay, thanks for the explanation. Once again, I really have no dog in this fight, this is just thread I decided to jump in and get my hands dirty as usual. Everyone just goes so outer limits about these things as if Kyle Whathisname is their younger brother or something. Eveyone needs to just relax. 

Here is a video to help calm you guys down. It's only 45 seconds:

The Worst of Peenie's Takes Volume I is entirely contained in this thread.

44 minutes ago, peenie said:

This verdict affects all of us. When Americans are not allowed to protect themselves we are all doomed.

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Ok, just so that we're all on the same page, the summation that @Utilit99 put forth, which I garnered as well - as did @avoiding injuries and @Gladiators agreed, @RLLD's clarification below....

...confirms what we all thought?  Well, except for @jerryskids.  Yes?

Here is what RLLD said up thread:

On 11/8/2021 at 11:52 AM, RLLD said:

I am not at all comfortable sending the signal to the people that its ok to walk down a street with a weapon, let alone shooting people....

On 11/9/2021 at 6:45 AM, RLLD said:

It would indeed!

This is what I have been trying to attest to!   We do not want this....

We do not want people walking the streets with firearms doling out "peace keeping".  It is a BAD solution.

That being said, when you have incredibly stupid people in positions of power saying things like "defund the police" or otherwise restraining them from their duties, it is not surprising that this is what you get.

Politicians need to stop. They need to stop pretending racism and white supremacy is running amok, that the police are a problem, that white people are evil....it....must....stop.....

I didn't say anything because, meh, whatever, but the latest one added to the theme and I said something.  He then clarified that, if I may summarize, he meant to say that there was stupid on both sides but the politicians are the real ones to blame.  With which I agree.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Here is what RLLD said up thread:

I didn't say anything because, meh, whatever, but the latest one added to the theme and I said something.  He then clarified that, if I may summarize, he meant to say that there was stupid on both sides but the politicians are the real ones to blame.  With which I agree.

I kinda read it the same as Jerry, but know RLLD's stance in general so tried to look at it the other way as well

I think he'll get acquitted on the homicide charges but found guilty on the weapons charges and maybe the reckless endangerment.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Of course he has the right to defend himself. If everyone he shot had a gun pointed at him, then why is he on trial? <This is me telling you I have no idea what happened. I'm not dumb, I just don't know. Were the other victims pointing a gun at him? By other victims, I mean the dead ones. 

Witnesses...that's all there is... describe self defense.  One guy said "##### you" and dove at Rittenhouse's rifle.  If that's me, and you try to attack me at all.... whether try to grab the rifle or attack me with your body...I'm shooting. 

The other guy hit him with a skateboard.  I believe in the head. If you're swinging an object or hell...if you're coming at me...and I have a gun..I"m defending myself.  BOOM.  Dead. I guarantee you the skateboard guy and the grab the rifle guy won't be pulling their BLM - Rioting crap again. 

The other dooshbag.... points a gun at someone ....is lucky that only his bicep got blown apart.   I bet he thinks twice before grabbing the curl bar from now  on. lol 

As for Rittenhouse being 17 (that you mentioned earlier)... means nothing. He's being tried as an adult.  

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Witnesses...that's all there is... describe self defense.  One guy said "##### you" and dove at Rittenhouse's rifle.  If that's me, and you try to attack me at all.... whether try to grab the rifle or attack me with your body...I'm shooting. 

The other guy hit him with a skateboard.  I believe in the head. If you're swinging an object or hell...if you're coming at me...and I have a gun..I"m defending myself.  BOOM.  Dead. I guarantee you the skateboard guy an the grab the rifle guy won't be pulling their BLM - Rioting crap again. 

The other dooshbag.... points a gun at someone ....is lucky that only his bicep got blown apart.   I bet he thinks twice before grabbing the curl bar from now  on. lol 

The video is very clear.

I can't believe the prosecutor got on him about his "right to remain silent." 

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Rioting? Horrible.

Insurrection, not so much.

Most here do not condone 1/6. 

The facts are. 

1. Dem officials turned a blind eye and even helped fund bail(see VP) to poltical rioting.

2. The "insurrection" if you need to call it that lasted a half a day.  They went home.  

3.  Biden riots lasted months.  A year.  

4.  1/6 they went to the source of their frustration 

5. Biden riots they preyed on innocent civilians and their livelihoods.  When said civilians tried to protect their livelihoods they beat them.

To sum up, people that didnt care about the riots yet thought 1/6 was thr worst thing that has ever happened clearly care more about rich elected officials that weren't even hurt.  They do not care about innocent people of all colors and their livelihoods or wellbeing.  Nor the kids that have to grow up in these filthy antifa communities.  

Your post is misleading becauee hardly anyone here has said that.  

These facts cannot be disputed.

You show your true colors when you phrase your post like that.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, wiffleball said:

I see a ladder a bunch of people and flags.  Was it totally innocent? Nah.  Pales in comparison to the Biden riots where innocsnt people including elderly were beaten and their business were set on fire.........wait for it.....

Nightly.  For months on end.

I can't spell it out to you any more.  You are hopeless. 

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

In reality less than 500 unarmed people enter the Capital and walked around taking selfie’s. The 14,000 hours of videos show this very clearly, that is why Biden refused to release them for 8 months and had to be ordered to do so. FBI operatives were part of this so called insurrection. If you don’t know who Ray Epps is you should look that up too.

In a House hearing on Thursday, Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) questioned AG Merrick Garland about a mysterious man, Ray Epps, instructing protesters to enter the US Capitol building on January 5, and who later shepherded crowds towards the Capitol on January 6.

The story of the mystery man, Ray Epps, featured in Rep. Massie’s video above is in fact far more shocking than even the good Congressman implies in the hearing. It’s a story so strange, and so scandalous at every turn, that it threatens to shatter the entire official narrative of the “Capitol Breach” and expose yet another dimension of proactive federal involvement in the so-called “insurrection” of January 6th.

30 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I think he'll get acquitted on the homicide charges but found guilty on the weapons charges and maybe the reckless endangerment.

I think just the weapons.  It is the best “Solomon splitting the baby” scenario to come out of this.

Thankfully he only shot white terrorists so rioting should be minimal regardless.

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think just the weapons.  It is the best “Solomon splitting the baby” scenario to come out of this.

Thankfully he only shot white terrorists so rioting should be minimal regardless.

That last statement, while a joke of sorts, is true and telling.  If those guys were black, there'd be "hate crimes" charges against him as well and on top of that, the liberal machine in the press and politicians killing this kid.  He'll get acquitted, as he should, but had those guys been black, he'd have already been fried in the electric chair.

There was a study done in a few major cities regarding the Black Lives Matter violence that indicates 80% give or take depending on specific city were white.

7 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

There was a study done in a few major cities regarding the Black Lives Matter violence that indicates 80% give or take depending on specific city were white.

That's not surprising.  The biggest problem in this movement is White liberals pretending that there's a bigger problem than there really is.  It's why I've always said that the problem with our society today is the white liberal, not any minority group.  Democrat politicians and the MSM stream media are essentially terrorists.

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

You said Peenie you weren't knowledgeable about this case and you would stop posting.  But here you are continuing with post after post wrecking the thread with your uneducated guesses.

Explain why everyone is feeling so righteous about this kid's right to shoot and kill people and carry a weapon illegally and yet not a word about Philando Castile's right to own and carry a gun (with a permit btw) and the police officer that shot and killed him when he went to reach for his wallet AFTER being asked to show his identification. Do you not see that you all just jump around and defend only certain people's rights? So upset over Aarron Rodger's lies but not really upset over the uproar over whatever that other guy's name is. No one cares about all the poor people of color's rights to own weapons when they get shot by the police, like that kid in Walmart who was carrying a toy gun that was in the Walmart in a right to carry state. Not a word from you all. 

Tamir Rice shot no one, but dead for having a toy gun. 

Hypocrites 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

The Worst of Peenie's Takes Volume I is entirely contained in this thread.

Don't get this, the video didn't pacify you?

Maybe if you guys stood behind people of color who are shot and killed for not killing anyone I'd be more supportive of someone who actually killed someone rightfully. I'm just not really getting angered about this, sorry. If the kid stayed home and minded his business no one would be dead. 

Racist ass country. Poor Trayvon was shot because he didn't stop to answer Zimmerman's questions. 

• Haha 1

They were rioting, looting and burning becisse one of their fellow sex offenders was shot by the police. VP Harris was very proud of him. 

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

Explain why everyone is feeling so righteous about this kid's right to shoot and kill people and carry a weapon illegally and yet not a word about Philando Castile's right to own and carry a gun (with a permit btw) and the police officer that shot and killed him when he went to reach for his wallet AFTER being asked to show his identification. Do you not see that you all just jump around and defend only certain people's rights? So upset over Aarron Rodger's lies but not really upset over the uproar over whatever that other guy's name is. No one cares about all the poor people of color's rights to own weapons when they get shot by the police, like that kid in Walmart who was carrying a toy gun that was in the Walmart in a right to carry state. Not a word from you all. 

Hypocrites. 

This thread is about Kyle Rittenhouse trial which I'm watching as I type this.  I am not familiar with any of those other people or situations you mention except Aaron Rodgers.  I don't have a problem with what Aaron Rodgers did because the overlords controlling people because of Covid can just fock off.

This kid should not have been out there with a weapon, should not have been out there at all really.

I do not like that he was out there walking around armed.

I understand why he shot the people who attacked him, but he should not have really been out there like that.

Turning this into some bullsh!t racist thing has no place here either.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

Hypocrites 

Ironic. 

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

Hypocrites 

Can you name any white, Asian or Hispanic people that were killed by the police? Bet you can’t. I bet you don’t even know the name of the unarmed white woman killed by the black cop on 1/6. Her name was/is all over the news.  Hypocrite. 

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This kid should not have been out there with a weapon, should not have been out there at all really.

I understand why he shot the people who attacked him, but he should not have really been out there like that.

That woman should not have been out there in a mini skirt.

I do not like that she was out there walking alone in a city

I understand why she didn't like getting raped, but she should not have really been out there like that.

18 minutes ago, peenie said:

Maybe if you guys stood behind people of color who. 

Everyone is equal Stop your whining. Fock black who just cry for blacks.

Kill the violent liberal whities 

I want them gonw too.

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Totally agree with this. He committed weapons crimes and put people at risk. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Totally agree with this. He committed weapons crimes and put people at risk. 

Sure did. Three criminals, one of them who raped little kids. Say their names. What happened to some of you? Is there any shred of masculinity left in you? Three scumbags shot. Two dead. Good. 

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That woman should not have been out there in a mini skirt.

I do not like that she was out there walking alone in a city

I understand why she didn't like getting raped, but she should not have really been out there like that.

Kyle was not a trained EMT, legally couldn't open carry that weapon in Wisconsin and has no training in security, crowd control.  RLLD, who IIRC, has actually served in combat forward situations is 100% right and that this untrained KID shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place. Your analogy isn't the same at all.

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Kyle was not a trained EMT, legally couldn't open carry that weapon in Wisconsin and has no training in security, crowd control.  RLLD, who IIRC, has actually served in combat forward situations is 100% right and that this untrained KID shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place. Your analogy isn't the same at all.

3 scumbags shot. One of them a convicted child rapist.  You’re more concerned with why Rittenhouse was there rather than why a POS who should be locked up for eternity was. If you libtards were real men I’d say your outrage is misplaced. But it’s right where you want it, not on where it belongs, because that’s on you and who you support/ vote for. 

36 minutes ago, peenie said:

Don't get this, the video didn't pacify you?

Maybe if you guys stood behind people of color who are shot and killed for not killing anyone I'd be more supportive of someone who actually killed someone rightfully. I'm just not really getting angered about this, sorry. If the kid stayed home and minded his business no one would be dead. 

Racist ass country. Poor Trayvon was shot because he didn't stop to answer Zimmerman's questions. 

Peenie=decisions based on emotion

Courts=decisions based on law