Utilit99

Bills at KC

4 hours ago, nzoner said:

My only regret is Mrs nzoner not being here in her 15 jersey,she would've loved this game.

I'm so sorry man. Please keep going forward like you are!

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Nothing worse than NFL overtime rules. Bills don't get a chance to answer. Just awful.

Sudden death OT was changed mainly because Brett Farve got knocked out of the playoffs one year and people like you screamed "why doesn't the other team get a chance? That's not fair!"  So they destroyed the great suspense of "sudden death" and changed it to the anti-climatic each team gets a chance to score at least a field goal, but a TD ends it. But of course, some fans still think that's not good enough.  "Why didn't the Bills get a chance to answer?  That's not fair!"  :cry:

Bring back sudden death.

15 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Sudden death OT was changed mainly because Brett Farve got knocked out of the playoffs one year and people like you screamed "why doesn't the other team get a chance? That's not fair!"  So they destroyed the great suspense of "sudden death" and changed it to the anti-climatic each team gets a chance to score at least a field goal, but a TD ends it. But of course, some fans still think that's not good enough.  "Why didn't the Bills get a chance to answer?  That's not fair!"  :cry:

Bring back sudden death.

yep, you cant stop a team from scoring with 13 seconds left, you dont deserve a chance anyways

and I am a Bills fan

That was the best game I've seen in a while and that includes this entire weekend which was probably the best weekend of playoff football ever in terms of each game being great.

LOL at any Bills fans saying its not fair they don't get a chance.... NFL overtime is perfect now. A field goal to win used to be too easy. But now? if you can't stop the other team from scoring a touchdown, why do you deserve a chance to tie it?

seriously this was absolutely crazy!

perhaps the most amazing playoff game I've ever seen

didnt watch the game, two questions.

did I miss anything?

• and, were there any kneelers?
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, taco breath said:

didnt watch the game, two questions.

did I miss anything?

• and, were there any kneelers?

Russia invaded the Ukraine ?

5 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Bring back sudden death.

Saints beat the sh!t out of him in the NFC championship game. They changed the OT rules the following year. Goodell is a fawking TURD!!!

5 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

That was the best game I've seen in a while and that includes this entire weekend which was probably the best weekend of playoff football ever in terms of each game being great.

LOL at any Bills fans saying its not fair they don't get a chance.... NFL overtime is perfect now. A field goal to win used to be too easy. But now? if you can't stop the other team from scoring a touchdown, why do you deserve a chance to tie it?

Because the coin toss holds so much advantage.  Why should a coin flip have so much value?

When KC won the coin toss that was the game. Even Josh knew it when he let out a grunt and his body slumped when it landed on heads. The Bills defense couldn’t stop a thing at the end of the game. 
Best game I can remember watching in years. 

7 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Bring back sudden death.

The NFL has done everything they can to make the league higher scoring. The offense has a significant advantage. So when a team wins a coin toss and can drive down the field and score a TD to win, the coin toss has too much importance.

To have Mahomes and Allen play the amazing games that they did and then just give one of them a shot in overtime is not only anticlimactic, but it's unfair.

• Like 1

Put time on the clock and play it out like every other sport

Chiefs had the same thing happen to them against the pats in the '19 'ship against the pats.  I was in the stadium and you knew we were toast when we lost the toss.  Nice to be on the other side of it.

• Like 1

When Tyreek scored his long TD to take the lead, I was yelling. TAKE A KNEE, DON't LEAVE ALLEN 1 MINUTE!  

Who woulda thunk Allen leave 13 seconds was too much for Maholmies to tie it :o

REEEDONKALIS!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, edjr said:

When Tyreek scored his long TD to take the lead, I was yelling. TAKE A KNEE, DON't LEAVE ALLEN 1 MINUTE!  

Who woulda thunk Allen leave 15 seconds was too much for Maholmies to tie it :o

REEEDONKALIS!

13 get it right

13 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

13 get it right

What is how long it takes me to finish on your mom's face

you dudes sure do seem to like much older chicks in this forearm

8 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

you dudes sure do seem to like much older chicks in this forearm

Any port in a storm my friend.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Because the coin toss holds so much advantage.  Why should a coin flip have so much value?

I buy this statement for the old system where a field goal wins. It’s so easy to get in field goal range that the coin flip was so valuable. Now that it’s a touchdown to walk off? Not so much. Sorry. If your defense (bills had the #1?) can’t keep the opponent out of the end zone, too bad. 

I believe the team that wins the coin toss in OT winds up winning roughly 50% since the rule change but only 20% without the other team getting the ball. 

if each team got the ball, coin toss winner would always defer to know what it had to do with its possession. Winning the toss will always be an advantage. 

would have to switch to a full 5th quarter

With a Championship birth on the line, on the road, time running out - you score when you can score. Blaming Allen and the offense for leaving 13 seconds is ludicrous. 

Where you do lay blame is with the coaching staff and defense... How do you not squib kick there?? And if that weren't enuff hey let's let T. Hill and Kelce go unchecked, uncovered down the field for 50 yards in 2 plays to tie it up....

The OT rules are another discussion... 13 seconds of stupidity is the topic at hand - the Bills did it to themselves, they have to own it.

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

It's incredibly stupid. Especially in the playoffs. 

Buffalo is the best team in the league this year. And they didn't even get the chance to play offense in the overtime period. Sad.

11 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

This game was such a great game. Doubt the bengals will give the chiefs this much trouble. Was really hoping the bills would pull it off but oh well 

The Bengals beat the Chiefs on January 2...

anyone that knows anything knew the winner of the coin toss was going to walk down and score a TD to end the game on that 1st drive.

25 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I buy this statement for the old system where a field goal wins. It’s so easy to get in field goal range that the coin flip was so valuable. Now that it’s a touchdown to walk off? Not so much. Sorry. If your defense (bills had the #1?) can’t keep the opponent out of the end zone, too bad. 

I believe the team that wins the coin toss in OT winds up winning roughly 50% since the rule change but only 20% without the other team getting the ball. 

if each team got the ball, coin toss winner would always defer to know what it had to do with its possession. Winning the toss will always be an advantage. 

would have to switch to a full 5th quarter

The college system is better than the NFL system. 

8 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

With a Championship birth on the line, on the road, time running out

Having a boy or a girl?

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

The college system is better than the NFL system. 

I don't agree. I think the NFL in the playoffs should just play out the OT and see who wins. If it's tied, then another OT. 

See which team is strongest to handle it. 

Original OT sudden death where FG wins sucked.  With current rules if you want a possession in OT then keep opponent out of the end zone.  Simple as that.

Did outcome suck?  Fock yeah it did.  Was it "unfair"?  Nope. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Who's a Bills fan here?

There are a few here.  But a whole lot of crying on the radio and the interweb.  

How about this Bills biotches, your Number one defense in the league not chock like Bruce Smith and Darrell Tally and make a play.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Who's a Bills fan here?

:wave:

I'm not crying about OT rules one bit. :dunno:

Just now, DonS said:

:wave:

I'm not crying about OT rules one bit. :dunno:

That wasn't directed at you.

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

There are a few here.  But a whole lot of crying on the radio and the interweb.  

How about this Bills biotches, your Number one defense in the league not chock like Bruce Smith and Darrell Tally and make a play.

So what? Overtime in the NFL has shltty rules. How is that "crying"? It's stupid you don't allow each team to have an offensive possession.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't agree. I think the NFL in the playoffs should just play out the OT and see who wins. If it's tied, then another OT. 

See which team is strongest to handle it. 

That game would have gone to 100 each if they played another quarter

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

So what? Overtime in the NFL has shltty rules. How is that "crying"? It's stupid you don''t give each team to have an offensive possession.

I like the rule just fine.  If you can't keep another team out of the end zone your don't deserve to win.  Its a lot better than the silly college rule and games that can last 5 hours.

Just now, edjr said:

That game would have gone to 100 each if they played another quarter

Not at all. It took them more than 4 quarters to score between 36 and 42 each. The game was decided on a coin toss for God's sake. 

That's insulting for both teams.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Not at all. It took them more than 4 quarters to score between 36 and 42 each. The game was decided on a coin toss for God's sake. 

That's insulting for both teams.

I guess you didn't watch the game? the chefs couldn't stop a nose bleed in the 4th, that wasn't going to stop in overtime

Just now, Bert said:

I like the rule just fine.  If you can't keep another team out of the end zone your don't deserve to win.  Its a lot better than the silly college rule and games that can last 5 hours.

Ok. So, if the Bills won the toss and scored a TD, that would be fair without KC proving that they can score a TD. 

It's really dumb that they allow a coin toss to decide a game.