Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I think I figured out the secret to solve all of our energy needs.  Just sit rusty on an exercise bike and force him to watch clips of Trump being happy.  He will go into a rage and pedal so hard that he will generate enough power for the entire nation!

Biden would ban it. You can't build back better until you destroy everything that actually works.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I think I figured out the secret to solve all of our energy needs.  Just sit rusty on an exercise bike and force him to watch clips of Trump being happy.  He will go into a rage and pedal so hard that he will generate enough power for the entire nation!

This could work. Have a second monitor with Trump's tweets. 

So, everyone here who calls anyone here who opposes the expansion of NATO, our involvement in NATO, or militarily supporting Ukraine against "Russian aggression", a fascist pig, what say ye now?  Your president is a moron.  Europe is a conglomeration of pansies, and Russia has enough nuclear weapons to blow the entire planet up multiple times and now we have a geriatric fock let loose in Poland telling the world that he thinks Putin needs to be deposed.

That seems really stoopid to me.  Tell me where I'm wrong.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

So, everyone here who calls anyone here who opposes the expansion of NATO, our involvement in NATO, or militarily supporting Ukraine against "Russian aggression", a fascist pig, what say ye now?  Your president is a moron.  Europe is a conglomeration of pansies, and Russia has enough nuclear weapons to blow the entire planet up multiple times and now we have a geriatric fock let loose in Poland telling the world that he thinks Putin needs to be deposed.

Go creepy joe? That's the liberal take.:dunno:

And Trump was the debbil for telling NATO countries to spend more for their own defense.  Jesus Focking Christ.  You guys can't be this dumb.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

I think I figured out the secret to solve all of our energy needs.  Just sit rusty on an exercise bike and force him to watch clips of Clownzo being happy.  He will go into a rage and pedal so hard that he will generate enough power for the entire nation!

Clownzo is rarely happy, so that won't work.

Perhaps we could do some Monsters Inc. thing for which the capture of his arrogance, narcissism, delusions of grandeur and self-centered incompetence and childish bravado energize the power grid, coupled with JCPE, a.k.a. JustinCharge Pecker Energy, capturing the power of the boners you get when you catch a whiff of some small thing upon which you can try to hang your looney-toons civil-war hat.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Ha! :first:

48 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I'll hang up and listen...

You'll hang up and make love to me!

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Clownzo is rarely happy, so that won't work.

Perhaps we could do some Monsters Inc. thing for which the capture of his arrogance, narcissism, delusions of grandeur and self-centered incompetence and childish bravado energize the power grid, coupled with JCPE, a.k.a. JustinCharge Pecker Energy, capturing the power of the boners you get when you catch a whiff of some small thing upon which you can try to hang your looney-toons civil-war hat.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Ha! :first:

TRUMP!!!!  :cry:

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

What did Vietnam? Cambodia? Iran? Nicaragua?

Don't understand the correlation.  :dunno:

And why would any of this prove Republicans hate America?

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Don't understand the correlation.  :dunno:

And why would any of this prove Republicans hate America?

The evidence of Republicans hating America is launching a Clownzo-incited attack on our own government Jan. 6. That's some pretty huge hate right there!

Weeeeeeeee!!!!

😂

8 hours ago, fandandy said:

You're not wrong.  It was very stupid and Biden is being killed for his reckless statement.  We now have to say that what the president says is not official policy.  Embarrassing.

But of course rusty will never admit this because he's a shill for his party.

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The evidence of Republicans hating America is launching a Clownzo-incited attack on our own government Jan. 6. That's some pretty huge hate right there!

Weeeeeeeee!!!!

😂

:lol: Protesting against a senile old corrupt warmonger becoming President sure is proof you hate your country.  You voted for him, you got any plusses yet?

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Honest question - do you think those videos are real?     I watched them and there were some parts that looked really fake to me.   Especially the parts where the planes got hit and/or crashed into the ground.    

• Thanks 1

I read that a Bi-racial Ukrainian orphan girl took down a Russian Mig with a modified nerf gun.  Anyone have a link? 

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

That's a video game, and by the shape of the aircraft, it looks American.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I read that a Bi-racial Ukrainian orphan girl took down a Russian Mig with a modified nerf gun.  Anyone have a link? 

She then killed several Generals with her bare hands and is bravely defending her home,  according to Western officials.

12 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Weeeeeeeee!!!!

😂

400 unarmed middle aged people lead by the FBI with the Capital Police holding the doors open.

Man Biden really stepped in it by saying the Putin can't remain in office.  People are backing up as fast as possible from that. Not only the White House, but other countries in NATO.  Jesus dude, just stick to the script.

Just now, wiffleball said:

Man Biden really stepped in it by saying the Putin can't remain in office.  People are backing up as fast as possible from that. Not only the White House, but other countries in NATO.  Jesus dude, just stick to the script.

Yep, he needs to stick the script. 

11 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

400 unarmed middle aged people lead by the FBI with the Capital Police holding the doors open.

Yeah, it was just a routine Capitol tour.

😂

4 hours ago, Masshole said:

Honest question - do you think those videos are real?     I watched them and there were some parts that looked really fake to me.   Especially the parts where the planes got hit and/or crashed into the ground.    

Yeah, I have no idea. But we do know that kugelis plan in exactly working out. Which means the resistance is real and seemingly effective.  As far as his video? I have no idea.

4 hours ago, Masshole said:

Prolly a mixed bag in this epic propaganda war waged by both sides.

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

It was purposeful, and a message to the Russians more than anything. If you don’t like the economic pain being inflicted on you, in addition to being an international pariah, and the substantial losses on the battlefield, then get rid of the guy.

Problem is, you gotta be careful what you wish for. Putin is bad but there’s probably worse, maybe far worse.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, it was just a routine Capitol tour.

😂

pretty much, if you take out the one who was unarmed killed by a security guard nobody died it was mostly peaceful

5 hours ago, Masshole said:

yah it looks way over the top dramatic and the explosion and sparkles were just too much

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1508105704233746434?s=20&t=oyY3lWcT5YhX7TosGVlbsg

The Clintons, Obama’s and Bidens got millions and millions doing deals with Putin and now we are supposed to listen to them on this? You gotta be a Fockin moron to do so. Putin is evil. Is that a new thing, or was he a good guy while he was cutting checks? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Clintons, Obama’s and Bidens got millions and millions doing deals with Putin and now we are supposed to listen to them on this? You gotta be a Fockin moron to do so. Putin is evil. Is that a new thing, or was he a good guy while he was cutting checks? 

What deals?

I'm guessing this White House admin is seriously considering no more live speeches. 

15 months in and this dude is clearly the worst president in our history. I just pray the damage he causes will be repairable. It may already be too late.

If you still support this muppet, you hate America.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1