Utilit99

Twitter adopts 'poison pill' to prevent Elon Musk takeover

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Google works different based on your search history 

I don't know.  I have never searched for it until tonight.

Just now, fandandy said:

Its documented.  If you search for certain things, it will push those things plus other things you might be interested in.  What it doesn't do is push liberal and censor conservative.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Girl banging a horse or Truth Social Donald Trump?

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Didn't work for me.

Let me help you out, Google will tailor results based on your search history, but it doesnt push a political agenda.

ok bro, I have never searched for truth social or twitter or donald trump or gavin newsom but its tailoring sh1t just for me

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-06-22/google-is-the-worlds-biggest-censor-and-its-power-must-be-regulated

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Google works different based on your search history 

so if google works differently and knows that I am a libertarian, why on earth would it give me a direct link to Newsolini but no link to Trump

I stand for freedom, I would never want anything from an authoritarian dictator like Newsolini

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ok bro, I have never searched for truth social or twitter or donald trump or gavin newsom but its tailoring sh1t just for me

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-06-22/google-is-the-worlds-biggest-censor-and-its-power-must-be-regulated

Truth social is not blocked by google, and there is nothing in your article that suggests that censor conservatives 

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Truth social is not blocked by google, and there is nothing in your article that suggests that censor conservatives 

when did I say it was blocked?  When did any of us say that?

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

google suppressed the hunter biden story while promoting fake news about insurrection

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so if google works differently and knows that I am a libertarian, why on earth would it give me a direct link to Newsolini but no link to Trump

I stand for freedom, I would never want anything from an authoritarian dictator like Newsolini

I didn't get a direct link to newsolini, just you, allegedly.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

google suppressed the hunter biden story while promoting fake news about insurrection

No it didn't, just shut up already 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

when did I say it was blocked?  When did any of us say that?

Gutterboy just makes things up. 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So wait, unsubstantiated images and emails from a freaking stolen laptop are suppressed, but the deplorables attack on our capital, on clear video for everyone to see, is promoted?

SHOCKING

Aware me when deplorable cultist of Hunter Biden try to prevent the peaceful transition of power in our country for the first time boyo.

Dang you fellows really need to get your priorities straight.

SAD

14 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

So wait, unsubstantiated images and emails from a freaking stolen laptop are suppressed, but the deplorables attack on our capital, on clear video for everyone to see, is promoted?

SHOCKING

Aware me when deplorable cultist of Hunter Biden try to prevent the peaceful transition of power in our country for the first time boyo.

Dang you fellows really need to get your priorities straight.

SAD

Hey tard. Just report all the news period. Don’t work with the fbi to suppress news on one side. That simple. Mostly peaceful capitol riot. Some selfies and broken windows 

26 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Hey tard. Just report all the news period. Don’t work with the fbi to suppress news on one side. That simple. Mostly peaceful capitol riot. Some selfies and broken windows 

Except for a couple dead unarmed women who killed unnecessarily by thr Capitol Police.  Of course the left makes heros out of the police when they murder conservatives.  Those sicko bastards on the left view conservatives as sub-human.   They are bigots to their core. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jonmx said:

Except for a couple dead unarmed women who killed unnecessarily by thr Capitol Police.  Of course the left makes heros out of the police when they murder conservatives.  Those sicko bastards on the left view conservatives as sub-human.   They are bigots to their core. 

Liberalism is about using.  Using people and situations to further the religion and cult of liberalism.  It is rather easy to find incongruities as a result. 

9 hours ago, fandandy said:

I think your numbers are off.  Biden must have at least 34 BEELION followers.

I think his numbers are off, because Trump was given back all his previous followers---so he didn't get them in 48 hours. 

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Liberalism is about using.  Using people and situations to further the religion and cult of liberalism.  It is rather easy to find incongruities as a result. 

Today's left do not embrace liberalism.  They are re-branded Marxist.  

46 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I think his numbers are off, because Trump was given back all his previous followers---so he didn't get them in 48 hours. 

Not true was watching in real time. When it was reinstated he had 70k. I checked a couple hours later and had 2.9 mil. Then 41 mil 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Not true was watching in real time. When it was reinstated he had 70k. I checked a couple hours later and had 2.9 mil. Then 41 mil 

Twitter only has 50 employees, may have taken them some time to add them back 

45 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

A company with offices all around the world only has 50 employees? 

46 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Twitter had 7,500 full-time employees at the end of October, which dropped to about 3,700 after mass layoffs this month. The employee numbers are likely to remain fluid as the dust settles on the exits, with confusion abounding over who is keeping a tally of workers and running other workplace systems.

39 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

A company with offices all around the world only has 50 employees? 

37 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Twitter had 7,500 full-time employees at the end of October, which dropped to about 3,700 after mass layoffs this month. The employee numbers are likely to remain fluid as the dust settles on the exits, with confusion abounding over who is keeping a tally of workers and running other workplace systems.

I was somewhat joking, but see my post from yesterday.  3 people with a combined million twitter followers plagiarized each other and claimed twitter was running on 50 employees. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I think that was just a meme---read they are still over 2K employees, hard to know exactly after what happened last week.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I think that was just a meme---read they are still over 2K employees, hard to know exactly after what happened last week.

Seems like it, but didn’t stop the 2 Conservatives and a crypto bro from running with the same tweet line for line.  But, there are actual reports of less than 1,000 - https://appleinsider.com/articles/22/11/17/twitter-staff-nearly-decimated-by-musks-extremely-hardcore-demand

And referring to people working over the weekend would have been even less.

49 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

lol, this is how I see Shooter, Tim, Sean and Ravens now ranting about how he fired people and had to hire them back lol

Literally, Ron Burgundy.

LMFAO......I think it is fantastic calling out just how bed media is.....

59 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

lol, this is how I see Shooter, Tim, Sean and Ravens now ranting about how he fired people and had to hire them back lol

I did think that tweet from Musk was funny.  But he did fire a bunch of people then hire them back.

I'm pulling for Elon to turn twitter into something more interesting than it is now.  He seems to be fumbling around but him shaking things up by unbanning a bunch of people is cool with me.  I just want twitter to be a reasonable place to get differing opinions and actual news. 

2 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Yup:

This is so focking stupid.  The left and right have been arguing for decades, and the internet hasn't banned either side, and Twitter specifically has a big conservative contingent.

Soamy don quixotes these days

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Yup:

If liberals can't censor conservative input, they have nothing left to offer their party.