Utilit99

Twitter adopts 'poison pill' to prevent Elon Musk takeover

44 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Why do liberals never have the ability to see things as they are in real life? Just nuts. 

I see Musk being a hypocrite

45 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

TBF- his larger message was that having one party in sole power is bad so he was encouraging voting for Republicans to balance out the Democratic president.

That is sort of just rooting for political gridlock I suppose- but his quote is longer than what is tweeted there. 

It’s not about liberal or conservative. It’s about claiming to create a neutral platform, but as soon as the purchase is complete, the owner, using that platform, tells people to vote for a certain party. That’s the opposite of creating a neutral platform.

If he posted that everybody should vote for Dems, it would be just as hypocritical. He should stay out of it if he really cares about making the platform neutral. But as most observers knew, that was just a load of crap to begin with. It’s still pretty funny that he tossed that fake neutrality away within just a few days of taking ownership.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dogcows said:

If he posted that everybody should vote for Dems, it would be just as hypocritical.

And you wouldn't be bìtching about him being hypocritical.  Oh the irony.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

And you wouldn't be bìtching about him being hypocritical.  Oh the irony.

I guess it’s fair you answered my hypothetical with another hypothetical...

On 11/7/2022 at 2:12 PM, dogcows said:

If a Billionaire a@@hole wants the Republicans to win, all the more reason to do the opposite. He’s suggesting what’s good for him, which will never be what’s good for non-billionaires.

Warren Buffet wants Democrats to win, which sort of kills your whole stupid point.

5 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

How did this guy have any success in life?  Dude is just failing every day with Twitter.

Hard to say, I'll have to ask him at the next richest person in the world meeting.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

people that think Insulin should be free are focking morons

you think people should work for you and not get paid?

dumbasses

I think insulin and other medications should be affordable though.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

you know no drug on the market is better for diabetes than changing your lifestyle.  Problem is Drug companies don't have to tell you that and they can't make money off that

keep you sick, keep you medicated

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah, would think there’s somewhere between $0 and $275 that they could land.

• Like 1

Some evidence of why Elon is so rich.  But I guess you also could’ve just listened to SBF admit that yield farming was a Ponzi scheme a few months back

It's going poorly by whose standards?  A bunch of lefties hyperventilating about it doesn't mean it's going poorly.  You see, that's what they're trying to do - cry enough about it and people like you will fall for the narrative.

23 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's going poorly by whose standards?  A bunch of lefties hyperventilating about it doesn't mean it's going poorly.  You see, that's what they're trying to do - cry enough about it and people like you will fall for the narrative.

And people like you will be here to stump like crazy for Elon Musk.

Dude you can scroll through Twitter. It is not going well right now. You do know how the Internet works right?

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

So Twitter seems to be going really poorly right now. 

It is the weirdest self own at this point. 

🤣🤣 This clown.

Mad because the richest man in the world made Twitter his play toy. How does this impact you? 

Time to revaluate bub, if this is really something you are worried about? Because, wow, cringe.

😬😬😬😬

1 minute ago, Reality said:

🤣🤣 This clown.

Mad because the richest man in the world made Twitter his play toy. How does this impact your? 

Time to revaluate bub, if this is really something you are worried about? Because, wow, cringe.

😬😬😬😬

Mad? Hardly. I think it's all funny. I don't particularly care how Elon Musk spends his money.

But I'm really glad you got to come in and carry his water. Do you have to gargle with mouthwash before or after you put Musk's balls in it?

Also- if Twitter does go now how will you get yourself riled up about fake sh!t?

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Mad?

Yes, obviously, that's why you spend time responding...

Bud, this is embarrassing. Take a step back, you look really bad here...

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Yes, obviously, that's why you spend time responding...

Bud, this is embarrassing. Take a step back, you look really bad here...

You are the weirdest poster here. You don't know what basic words mean. You are carrying water for a billionaire. And you think you are clever by asking people why they are so mad at the same time as you are posting at them over and over. Maybe you are the one who needs to reevaluate? Because this is always your go to

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are the weirdest poster here. You don't know what basic words mean. You are carrying water for a billionaire. And you think you are clever by asking people why they are so mad at the same time as you are posting at them over and over. Maybe you are the one who needs to reevaluate? Because this is always your go to

Says the guy deeply impacted by how a billionaire spends his money..... I mean, self-awareness... Bud, it ain't your strong suit.. :doh:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Says the guy deeply impacted by how a billionaire spends his money..... I mean, self-awareness... Bud, it ain't your strong suit.. :doh:

Funny- you don't seem to want to gargle the balls of the people that run Disney or Target when your buddies are slamming how they spend their money. 

Seriously- get fvcked. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Funny- you don't seem to want to gargle the balls of the people that run Disney or Target when your buddies are slamming how they spend their money. 

Seriously- get fvcked. 

Lol, wtf is this idiot talking about... Gun thrown,  apology accepted.  

Next time, do yourself a favor and stfu, you want look as stupid. HTH.

He's also a last word guy, makes it more embarrassing... Full on cringe.. 😬😬

Here's where Twitter is at (allegedly) in the 3 weeks that Musk has owned it:

- He has laid off half the workforce there but then asked a few to come back because he needed them to do operational things he wanted to do at Twitter.

- Looked to roll out 20 dollars to buy a blue checkmark program. People shat on it so he dropped it to 8 dollars. This led to people going on and creating fake accounts and getting them verified. This included celebrities and companies being impersonated which led to a kerfuffle involving insulin. Apparently the programmers leading the blue check program have quit the company now.

- Musk issued an ultimatum this week about people needing to work hardcore hours for his vision or GTFO. Apparently lots of employees there chose to GTFO which has led to Musk asking people to stay on and them basically shutting down headquarters until Monday so they can figure out everything from who they have to take access from to restructuring the company.

Of course, Musk can buy and sell all of us many times over but I can't imagine this is what he planned for in buying the company- which by all economic measures seems he overpaid for. But yeah- it's the MSM and Reality wants to remind you how good the salt from Musk's body is in his mouth. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

And people like you will be here to stump like crazy for Elon Musk.

Dude you can scroll through Twitter. It is not going well right now. You do know how the Internet works right?

I do. Do you?  It appears you don't if you're going to eat up a bunch crying opinions of nobody's on SM.  Rubes like you fall for it 100% of the time...EVERY time.

Free your mind.  No, seriously.  Free it and you'll start thinking for yourself and see how the world really works.  Good luck.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

🤣🤣 This clown.

Mad because the richest man in the world made Twitter his play toy. How does this impact you? 

😬😬😬😬

Twitter bothers these leftist losers more than crime, the border, gas, inflation , a stupid unnecessary war we are dumping a fortune into against a nuclear power run by a lunatic. Yeah, Twitter. 

• Like 1

If Jeff Bezos bought Twitter and did exactly what Musk is doing, and didn’t make fun of woke dikheads, but kept the censorship in place they would be saying what a brilliant businessman Bezos is , cutting the fat. We all know this, and deep down, so do they. Just like if FTX was a conservative outfit giving boatloads to republicans and a few democrats they would spend their whole day here, defending it. GTFO.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If Jeff Bezos bought Twitter and did exactly what Musk is doing, and didn’t make fun of woke dikheads, but kept the censorship in place they would be saying what a brilliant businessman Bezos is , cutting the fat. We all know this, and deep down, so do they. Just like if FTX was a conservative outfit giving boatloads to republicans and a few democrats they would spend their whole day here, defending it. GTFO.  

Exactly 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I do. Do you?  It appears you don't if you're going to eat up a bunch crying opinions of nobody's on SM.  Rubes like you fall for it 100% of the time...EVERY time.

Free your mind.  No, seriously.  Free it and you'll start thinking for yourself and see how the world really works.  Good luck.

My first post literally said "seems". You skipped over that so you could type a bunch of words playing white knight for Elon Musk.

You do you pal. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Twitter bothers these leftist losers more than crime, the border, gas, inflation , a stupid unnecessary war we are dumping a fortune into against a nuclear power run by a lunatic. Yeah, Twitter. 

You guys have to take everything to an extreme to try to make a point. It just makes your argument look as foolish as it actually is.

And if Bezos was doing the exact same stuff I'd mock him too. I don't stump for rich people like you all seem to want to. Even said I don't care how Musk spends his money. But being rich doesn't make him above criticism. Bezos isn't above criticism either. 

No one GAF that Musk bought Twitter.  No one GAF what he does with it.

But you cultist need to defend EVERY SINGLE THING that you perceive as anti-lib.  Remember when your master Trump suggested we shove bleach and light up our asses to cure covid?  How about when he freaking sharpied an official National Weather Service map like a toddler?

Elon is melting down and phuking up Twitter.  Firing half the people and running many of the others off.  Advertisers leaving in droves, he's having daily meltdown.  It's hysterical.